Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901262 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:09:12 AM

I am a "Christian" but hate religion. This sums up my views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

So there ya go~

END OF THREAD

Atheists don't hate religion.  Christians do!   Grin

Exactly! Religion is all just all just a bunch of rules and judgment,  I even hate the stigma of being considered a "Christian."
So many Christians overlook this in the Bible. "'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
I am so, so sorry on behalf of judgemental and legalistic Christians. I simply adore everyone unconditionally; gay, straight, white, black, muslim, atheist, etc. I love everyone and I love Jesus because he loved me with an unconditional love even when I hated him; truly giving me hope and new life.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16
Very nice BUT go to SAUDI ARABIA and say the same thing..
They will love you back just as much Grin..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:29:03 AM

'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.from the bible..
Well it's not as powerful as..

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..

'You shall love your neighbor as yourself...MERRR..Why you ask?..

Well plenty of people hate themselves and plus want to kill them selves..
SO should i do the same for my neighbour  Grin..
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:51:17 AM

Since I have shown that I DO follow the words of the Bible, even when I don't, but you are unwilling to even read what I write, remember these things in the time of great trouble that is coming on you. Remember the things I wrote. Perhaps the Lord will be merciful enough to you that He will give you the chance to turn before it is too late for you.

Cool

How ironic that you choose to ignore your god's commands when it suits you!

James 1:22 "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."

I wonder how your god will feel about you disobeying his words and making your own decisions based on his words?

Samuel 12:15 "If you will not listen to the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the command of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you, as it was against your fathers.

I'm guessing Badecker that you not following the word of your God completely..... you are screwed!

Oh well..... it won't be so bad... if your God turns out to be real, you will have me for company for eternity! How bad can that be?

Absolutely! I entirely do what the word says. I do it through Jesus, my Savior, who said that the work of God is to believe in the One God sent, namely Jesus.

Your reminder that I do what God says in his Word, even if it is through my proxy, Jesus, gives me renewed peace. And if and when I make mistakes in life, it is Jesus Who deals with me in grace and mercy and forgiveness.

Now, YOU. Do you have Jesus in your heart? Do you believe in Him? Because if you don't, you are doomed to Hell... unless you change and believe.

I won't be in Hell with you. But, you will be in too much pain, roasting there for you sin, to even take note of anyone else. And especially you and a few more in this forum, because you have great opportunity to change through my urging, but don't change. Those people who have had little chance to change in life, will receive little pain in Hell.

Wake up before it is too late. If you live a hundred years in this life, it might seem long. But it is short compared with eternity. And, you don't know when your life will end. You might live for another hundred years, but you might die later today. You just don't know. Turn now.

Cool

@ BADecker...... I am not sure how you believe in the fact you follow your Gods words when the reality is..... YOU DON'T. You put your own spin on things to make it appear you are doing his work to fit your own agenda.

As I have shown you the words from YOUR Bible which highlight your failure at following the rules/laws/commandments of YOUR God, you once again place an uncanny twist on the wording to suit your own belief thus going against YOUR God. This will continue to land you in your HELL, right along side me!

Now just for the record, I don't believe in Heaven, Gods, Hell, The Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny or Santa, so your threat of an everlasting eternity of pain and suffering doesn't frighten me or worry me. That is your fear and the fear of religious people.

For all you know, you could already be in Hell and I am here to torment you for eternity. Therefore, now that we have begun, please visit a local shop and purchase me some Jim Beam, settle in and get comfortable for this is going to be one hell of a ride!
zikel

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:52:16 PM

Atheists hate religion on the grounds that it is contrary to their principles of life. They are trying to prove his theory of the absence of God and their annoying opposite opinion
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:44:03 PM

Atheists hate religion on the grounds that it is contrary to their principles of life. They are trying to prove his theory of the absence of God and their annoying opposite opinion

Everybody has a religious attitude about something. Atheists have a religious attitude about their atheism.

Atheists suggest that they believe that God doesn't exist. If they try to prove that He doesn't exist, they have, at best, weak faith, and shouldn't be called atheists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:52:25 PM

Since I have shown that I DO follow the words of the Bible, even when I don't, but you are unwilling to even read what I write, remember these things in the time of great trouble that is coming on you. Remember the things I wrote. Perhaps the Lord will be merciful enough to you that He will give you the chance to turn before it is too late for you.

Cool

How ironic that you choose to ignore your god's commands when it suits you!

James 1:22 "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."

I wonder how your god will feel about you disobeying his words and making your own decisions based on his words?

Samuel 12:15 "If you will not listen to the voice of the LORD, but rebel against the command of the LORD, then the hand of the LORD will be against you, as it was against your fathers.

I'm guessing Badecker that you not following the word of your God completely..... you are screwed!

Oh well..... it won't be so bad... if your God turns out to be real, you will have me for company for eternity! How bad can that be?

Absolutely! I entirely do what the word says. I do it through Jesus, my Savior, who said that the work of God is to believe in the One God sent, namely Jesus.

Your reminder that I do what God says in his Word, even if it is through my proxy, Jesus, gives me renewed peace. And if and when I make mistakes in life, it is Jesus Who deals with me in grace and mercy and forgiveness.

Now, YOU. Do you have Jesus in your heart? Do you believe in Him? Because if you don't, you are doomed to Hell... unless you change and believe.

I won't be in Hell with you. But, you will be in too much pain, roasting there for you sin, to even take note of anyone else. And especially you and a few more in this forum, because you have great opportunity to change through my urging, but don't change. Those people who have had little chance to change in life, will receive little pain in Hell.

Wake up before it is too late. If you live a hundred years in this life, it might seem long. But it is short compared with eternity. And, you don't know when your life will end. You might live for another hundred years, but you might die later today. You just don't know. Turn now.

Cool

@ BADecker...... I am not sure how you believe in the fact you follow your Gods words when the reality is..... YOU DON'T. You put your own spin on things to make it appear you are doing his work to fit your own agenda.
I don't understand how a person such as yourself can be so fluent in English, yet can't understand the simple words that I say. Might it be that you simply don't want to understand? I'll say it again.

When the people asked Jesus what they had to do to do the works of God (i.e., following God's words), Jesus said that they had to believe in Him (Jesus) to do the works of God. So, even though I on my own can't and don't follow God's words, because I believe in Jesus I DO follow God's words. Believing in Jesus (Who followed all God's words perfectly) causes that following of God's words to be attributed to everyone who believes in Jesus.

As I have shown you the words from YOUR Bible which highlight your failure at following the rules/laws/commandments of YOUR God, you once again place an uncanny twist on the wording to suit your own belief thus going against YOUR God. This will continue to land you in your HELL, right along side me!
As I have shown you from the words of the Bible, believing in Jesus IS following all of Gods words. I am not the one who originated this. It is written in the Bible. In Jesus, I am saved from Hell. Without Jesus, I would be lost, because without Him I cannot follow God's words.

Now just for the record, I don't believe in Heaven, Gods, Hell, The Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny or Santa, so your threat of an everlasting eternity of pain and suffering doesn't frighten me or worry me. That is your fear and the fear of religious people.
The little child who runs out into the street after the ball, has no fear of the bus that is going to hit him, either. Some of the little children listen to their parents to look both ways, and are saved from the bus. Listen to your Father God and believe in Jesus, 'cause Hell is a lot worse than being hit by a bus.

For all you know, you could already be in Hell and I am here to torment you for eternity. Therefore, now that we have begun, please visit a local shop and purchase me some Jim Beam, settle in and get comfortable for this is going to be one hell of a ride!

This life is like Pergatory. We are much nearer Heaven in this life than Hell. After all, absolute zero is only about 458 degrees away. But you can get to temperatures in the millions. Much closer to Heaven than Hell.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:00:25 AM

I am a "Christian" but hate religion. This sums up my views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

So there ya go~

END OF THREAD

Atheists don't hate religion.  Christians do!   Grin

lol

/thread

But honestly, I'm not a religious person but I was raised in a christian family and I still live by the teaching of Jesus, the most important thing in my life would be "Do to others as you would like them to do to you.", of course I mean that outside the internet. I do believe that Jesus existed, and I can't deny that, but the whole thing about the church and the the pressure that still exists pushing the non believers to convert or they'll go to hell is still really annoying to me. I mean, we're all going to hell so I gues I'll meet you all guys in some religions hell.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
stats

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:48:33 AM

I don't understand how a person such as yourself can be so fluent in English, yet can't understand the simple words that I say. Might it be that you simply don't want to understand? I'll say it again.

When the people asked Jesus what they had to do to do the works of God (i.e., following God's words), Jesus said that they had to believe in Him (Jesus) to do the works of God. So, even though I on my own can't and don't follow God's words, because I believe in Jesus I DO follow God's words. Believing in Jesus (Who followed all God's words perfectly) causes that following of God's words to be attributed to everyone who believes in Jesus.

As I have shown you from the words of the Bible, believing in Jesus IS following all of Gods words. I am not the one who originated this. It is written in the Bible. In Jesus, I am saved from Hell. Without Jesus, I would be lost, because without Him I cannot follow God's words.

The little child who runs out into the street after the ball, has no fear of the bus that is going to hit him, either. Some of the little children listen to their parents to look both ways, and are saved from the bus. Listen to your Father God and believe in Jesus, 'cause Hell is a lot worse than being hit by a bus.

This life is like Pergatory. We are much nearer Heaven in this life than Hell. After all, absolute zero is only about 458 degrees away. But you can get to temperatures in the millions. Much closer to Heaven than Hell.

Cool
[/quote]

Might it be that you only ever speak about your God and Bible with words which are twisted by yourself but are not actually correct? I have used passages from your holy book to highlight exactly what it says yet you continue to put a spin on things with no reference to the EXACT wording of your holy book and god.

I suggest to you that your god is testing you.... I am here to discover what is really in your heart and how you feel about your God. At the moment I say you are failing. Your twisting of words and passages are not correct. You do not follow the word of your god completely but twist and scheme to make the words fit your actions. I suggest you repent to your God now and beg for forgiveness. Your actions are contradictory to his word and that will commit you to an eternity with me.

I have asked you to bring the Jim Beam.... now I think I need Pizza to go with it. I'm settling in for the long haul.

To break it down into simple English for you..... follow your God completely. You say the Bible is his words........ then follow them completely. Do not twist them to suit yourself. If you do.... The Bible say you are going to Hell with your current actions.

Like I said, I don't believe in any of it, but you do, so maybe you need to wake up!

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:37:10 PM

Horrifically inaccurate analogy.

The correct version is:
Little child runs out into street after ball, has no fear of the bus that's going to hit him. Some of the little children listen to their parents and look both ways, and are saved from the bus. Some don't listen, so one parent jumps into a bus and deliberately crushes their own child to death for no reason whatsoever, except hate of course.
The child isn't the problem, the bus isn't the problem, it's the evil parents.

Same with your evil god.

Trouble is, if one is foolish enough to worship an evil god, knowingly aware it is evil yet pretending it isn't, then one must themself be evil. No two ways about it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:49:13 PM

Cool

Might it be that you only ever speak about your God and Bible with words which are twisted by yourself but are not actually correct? I have used passages from your holy book to highlight exactly what it says yet you continue to put a spin on things with no reference to the EXACT wording of your holy book and god.

I suggest to you that your god is testing you.... I am here to discover what is really in your heart and how you feel about your God. At the moment I say you are failing. Your twisting of words and passages are not correct. You do not follow the word of your god completely but twist and scheme to make the words fit your actions. I suggest you repent to your God now and beg for forgiveness. Your actions are contradictory to his word and that will commit you to an eternity with me.

I have asked you to bring the Jim Beam.... now I think I need Pizza to go with it. I'm settling in for the long haul.

To break it down into simple English for you..... follow your God completely. You say the Bible is his words........ then follow them completely. Do not twist them to suit yourself. If you do.... The Bible say you are going to Hell with your current actions.

Like I said, I don't believe in any of it, but you do, so maybe you need to wake up!

[/quote]

Tell me one thing (start out with just one) that is in God's Word, that I am not obeying, and I will show you how I am obeying it.

Cool

TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:45:24 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 12:57:09 AM by TooQik

@stats, make sure you pick a passage from the New Testament as modern day Christians (a la BADecker) believe that the coming, death and resurrection of Jesus effectively wiped out any relevancy of the Old Testament in regards to sins and how to live their lives.

They still use the Old Testament when it's convenient though to explain other things, like how the Earth was made etc.  It's a bit like a Choose your own Adventure book in that aspect. Wink
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:16:55 AM

@stats, make sure you pick a passage from the New Testament as modern day Christians (a la BADecker) believe that the coming, death and resurrection of Jesus effectively wiped out any relevancy of the Old Testament in regards to sins and how to live their lives.

They still use the Old Testament when it's convenient though to explain other things, like how the Earth was made etc.  It's a bit like a Choose your own Adventure book in that aspect. Wink

you're spot on Cheesy old testament is like a sleeve dagger, it doesn't have to be used but if there is a chance to use it for something, it will be used, otherwise it's hidden for a long time... Christianity has some contradictions in it's own preaching like we must not make sins or we'll end up in hell, but on the other hand they say that god loves us as his own children and will forgive and that he will forgive our sins. But if he doesn't forgive us sins and let's us in heaven regardless of sins than he maybe doesn't loves us as much and that proves that he will punish you if you don't obey him... sounds like Dictatorship...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:36:07 AM

We should all wake up and start twisting. Everybody should be suiting themselves and do some twisting. It's so much fun. Why should only BADecker have all the fun with twisting?

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:05:08 AM

I am a Catholic and I do not hate Religion I just don't want to get interfered as I am not believing in Religion because this Religion makes a great change and ruined my country. If only Spaniards didn't came and Colonized my country we are not catholic but maybe we will stick on the old culture and beliefs. and I think religions only separate people and made them become racists and discriminates other people with different beliefs and race.
stats

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:11:16 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 10:18:12 AM by stats

Tell me one thing (start out with just one) that is in God's Word, that I am not obeying, and I will show you how I am obeying it.

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.         This is your God's words commanding you to obey his words.

Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."           This is your God's commands to not wear clothing of two kinds of material.

"I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately"       This is your response to YOUR GOD's command!

Proof is all there.

We have Jim Beam.... Pizza.... I now ask for a comfortable chair. Please make it a nice leather one as I tend to sweat a lot. I don't want it to stain.

Just for good measure.....

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"        How many people have you killed?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:55:13 AM

you're spot on Cheesy old testament is like a sleeve dagger, it doesn't have to be used but if there is a chance to use it for something, it will be used, otherwise it's hidden for a long time...
Old Testament was for 3 basic things:
1. Ancient Israel government, and for Israel today if they will follow it;
2. The predictions surrounding the coming Messiah, Jesus;
3. Standard moral laws that fit all people because all people are essentially built the same.

The form of government God gave ancient Israel might be the best form. But we don't have to follow it. It was not meant for us. We can form our governments similar to the O.T. Israel government if we want. But it was for them, not us.

The predictions regarding the Messiah have mostly been fulfilled, although there are a few left to be fulfilled. But the benefit of the O.T. regarding these is to show us the miraculous power of God regarding how He did it. A few of the predictions are yet to come.

Since standard moral laws of the O.T. fit all people, it benefits us,greatly, to observe these laws personally, and to incorporate them into our families and governments.

Christianity has some contradictions in it's own preaching like we must not make sins or we'll end up in hell, but on the other hand they say that god loves us as his own children and will forgive and that he will forgive our sins. But if he doesn't forgive us sins and let's us in heaven regardless of sins than he maybe doesn't loves us as much and that proves that he will punish you if you don't obey him... sounds like Dictatorship...

Christianity doesn't contradict. People might use contradictions in their understandings and explanations of Christianity. But Christianity, itself, doesn't contradict.

For example. Take any two words that have opposite meanings out of the New Testament. Look at just those two words. They seem to contradict, because they have opposite meanings. But put them back into the N.T., and look at the message with the words in context, and suddenly their apparent contradiction shows a clear message.

The New Testament (like the Old) is to be read within context of the paragraph, the chapter, the particular book, and the entire Bible. Take anything out of context of the whole thing, and you will find that you are getting a misleading, and maybe even false, message.

Get the Word of God, the Bible, into yourself by reading and listening to Bible CDs, so that the Holy Spirit has material to work with to save you. Understand what you can understand. Believe God. Let the Holy Spirit handle the rest of it.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:00:59 PM

I am a Catholic and I do not hate Religion I just don't want to get interfered as I am not believing in Religion because this Religion makes a great change and ruined my country. If only Spaniards didn't came and Colonized my country we are not catholic but maybe we will stick on the old culture and beliefs. and I think religions only separate people and made them become racists and discriminates other people with different beliefs and race.

Consider yourself blessed no matter how Christianity came to you. Why? Christianity is the only way to be saved for eternal life in glory and joy, with God.

Forget the problems of life. They last for what? a hundred years? Go for the joys of eternity. Base yourself in Christianity by learning about Jesus, your Savior, in the only place that talks about Him clearly... the Bible. Then live the best life forever in Heaven with God, the angels, and all the rest of us who will be there with you in peace and joy.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:06:17 PM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.         This is your God's words commanding you to obey his words.

Leviticus 19:19 "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."           This is your God's commands to not wear clothing of two kinds of material.

"I follow the Bible completely and accurately by not following it completely and accurately"       This is your response to YOUR GOD's command!

Proof is all there.

We have Jim Beam.... Pizza.... I now ask for a comfortable chair. Please make it a nice leather one as I tend to sweat a lot. I don't want it to stain.

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"       How many people have you killed?

I have followed and obeyed all these words of God perfectly, in Jesus. John 6:28,29:
28Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly... in Jesus.

Cool

stats

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:08:53 PM

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Matthew 15:4 "Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death"       How many people have you killed?

I have followed and obeyed all these words of God perfectly, in Jesus. John 6:28,29:

29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.

Cool

You asked for one thing and I gave it you.

How many people have you killed?

This is a command of your God...... you need to follow it!

I have done as requested. Have you?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:11:03 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 12:51:08 PM by BADecker

Cool

@ BADecker

You make this too easy:

Proof is all there.

Since I believe in the One Whom God sent, namely Jesus, I have done the works of God perfectly, in Jesus.

Cool

You asked for one thing and I gave it you.

How many people have you killed?

This is a command of your God...... you need to follow it!

I have done as requested. Have you?

How ever many I have killed, I have followed God's Word perfectly, in Jesus, regarding it.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: