Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901260 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:25:58 PM

because contra
atheist want not religieon, so atheis is hate religion, atheist not belive God, is religion belive God

Atheists are a wishy-washy group of moronic-like people. Why? People are religious creatures. You can see this by noting all the religions in the world. When atheists attempt to get away from religion, all they do is form a religion of non-religion for themselves. Doing this shows that they are bordering on self-destruction.

God operates this world through freedom for the people. That's why He doesn't force anyone to believe anything. Rather, He hopes they will look at the evidence, and believe according to it.

This is why He doesn't push atheists much at all, as they live in the stupidity of their atheism. A push might cause them to self-destruct all the way. God wants them to be saved.

Cool
Anything God wants. It is not there. We atheists anything from him and don't. We don't hate believers. We just don't understand how having an education can believe in any fairy tales.

not education, common sense and logic of the 21st century.

Yes. Believers have a hard time understanding how the enlightened people of modern day have missed the enlightenment that God exists. Except for you, Tyrantt, now that you have accepted the proof for God shown in a different thread.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:39:18 PM

because contra
atheist want not religieon, so atheis is hate religion, atheist not belive God, is religion belive God

Atheists are a wishy-washy group of moronic-like people. Why? People are religious creatures. You can see this by noting all the religions in the world. When atheists attempt to get away from religion, all they do is form a religion of non-religion for themselves. Doing this shows that they are bordering on self-destruction.

God operates this world through freedom for the people. That's why He doesn't force anyone to believe anything. Rather, He hopes they will look at the evidence, and believe according to it.

This is why He doesn't push atheists much at all, as they live in the stupidity of their atheism. A push might cause them to self-destruct all the way. God wants them to be saved.

Cool
Anything God wants. It is not there. We atheists anything from him and don't. We don't hate believers. We just don't understand how having an education can believe in any fairy tales.

not education, common sense and logic of the 21st century.

Yes. Believers have a hard time understanding how the enlightened people of modern day have missed the enlightenment that God exists. Except for you, Tyrantt, now that you have accepted the proof for God shown in a different thread.

Cool
There is no iron-age God. An entity that is committing you to hell for committing thought crime.
A disgusting all mighty ass-hole that demands human sacrifice (Jesus) to forgive you. It's all a lie. there is no tyrant in the sky. The asshole have been dead for 2000 years and the world is a better place without him
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:44:58 AM

Cool

How very interesting that you choose to make statements based on something which you know nothing about. As you have stated you are a self proclaimed man of god I do not believe you have the ability to see the reasons why people chose to be an atheist. That is exactly what it is..... a choice. We choose to believe what we see and not believe in fairy tales.

You represent everything about religion I hate. You are self righteous, opinionated and suffer from delusion. You choose to make grand statements about a fairy tale character and expect everyone to believe it. Yet when others choose a different path,  you call them moronic and stupid.

Please remember BADecker that your God called you Stupid. Not some pleb who tries to act holier than thou and cannot see the reality when it slaps him in the face.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:18:41 PM

Cool

How very interesting that you choose to make statements based on something which you know nothing about. As you have stated you are a self proclaimed man of god I do not believe you have the ability to see the reasons why people chose to be an atheist. That is exactly what it is..... a choice. We choose to believe what we see and not believe in fairy tales.

You represent everything about religion I hate. You are self righteous, opinionated and suffer from delusion. You choose to make grand statements about a fairy tale character and expect everyone to believe it. Yet when others choose a different path,  you call them moronic and stupid.

Please remember BADecker that your God called you Stupid. Not some pleb who tries to act holier than thou and cannot see the reality when it slaps him in the face.

Okay.

Certainly you are welcome to your opinions, and welcome to continue to ovoid logic and reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:49:07 AM

Cool

Okay.

Certainly you are welcome to your opinions, and welcome to continue to ovoid logic and reality.

Cool

Thank you!

I am not "avoiding" anything. It is I who believe you are avoiding logic and certainly reality.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:52:28 PM

Cool

Okay.

Cool

Thank you!

I am not "avoiding" anything. It is I who believe you are avoiding logic and certainly reality.

But you are avoiding logic, because I can give and have given examples of why my logic makes sense. You don't really have the examples, but only say that you are acting logically.

Cool

stats

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:37:20 PM

Cool

Okay.

Cool

Thank you!

But you are avoiding logic, because I can give and have given examples of why my logic makes sense. You don't really have the examples, but only say that you are acting logically.

Cool

An example..... hmmm let me think.....

Is it the poor altar boy who is continuously raped by the priest, only to spend each night asking for forgiveness from your god and wanting to know what atrocious thing he has done to receive such atrocity? Or is it the poor starving children of third world countries who cry each night for food the next day..... only to receive none?

Your answer will be the Millionaire evangelist who receives money from suckers to pay for his tax free livelihood..... all because he prayed to your god.

I suggest you listen to the words of this song for your answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZeWPScnolo
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:52:37 PM

Cool

Okay.

Cool

Thank you!

Cool

Is it the poor altar boy who is continuously raped by the priest, only to spend each night asking for forgiveness from your god and wanting to know what atrocious thing he has done to receive such atrocity? Or is it the poor starving children of third world countries who cry each night for food the next day..... only to receive none?

Your answer will be the Millionaire evangelist who receives money from suckers to pay for his tax free livelihood..... all because he prayed to your god.

All right. So you bring up a few of the many injustices and evils being done around the world. What's the point of your doing so? We can sit around all day long and write lists upon lists of evil things that are being done in this world. Are you trying to say that I do or condone them? What is your logic that you are giving example of? What's your point? I think you are avoiding the subject... how I follow the Word of God.

Cool

stats

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:15:26 PM

Cool

Okay.

Cool

Thank you!

Cool

All right. So you bring up a few of the many injustices and evils being done around the world. What's the point of your doing so? We can sit around all day long and write lists upon lists of evil things that are being done in this world. Are you trying to say that I do or condone them? What is your logic that you are giving example of? What's your point? I think you are avoiding the subject... how I follow the Word of God.

Cool

You asked me to provide examples of why my logic as an atheist makes sense. I did.... and you change it to how you follow the word of your god. How delusional are you? Not to alarm you but the world does not revolve around you.... nor does it revolve around your religion. Most people choose to grow up and we stop believing in fairy tales. Others choose not to and call themselves servants of god.

Bottom line..... you continue to only see the version of your holy book which meets your needs. You still twist the words to meet your own agenda. I do not need a fantasy book to tell me that i need to be a good person.... and i certainly do not need a threat of "hell" to keep me in line and following a set agenda. I am intelligent enough to make my own choices for myself.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:25:33 PM

Now we are entering the festive season, let's hope BADlogic does the right thing and starts following the bible a little more, instead of just pretending to follow it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:07:54 AM

Cool

Okay.

Cool

Thank you!

Cool

Cool

You asked me to provide examples of why my logic as an atheist makes sense. I did.... and you change it to how you follow the word of your god. How delusional are you? Not to alarm you but the world does not revolve around you.... nor does it revolve around your religion. Most people choose to grow up and we stop believing in fairy tales. Others choose not to and call themselves servants of god.

Bottom line..... you continue to only see the version of your holy book which meets your needs. You still twist the words to meet your own agenda. I do not need a fantasy book to tell me that i need to be a good person.... and i certainly do not need a threat of "hell" to keep me in line and following a set agenda. I am intelligent enough to make my own choices for myself.

As long as you keep running around the logic and explanations I give, you can possibly extend our conversation for a long time. But you absolutely know that you have no proper way to answer the things that I say.

Cool

manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:27:25 AM

not all atheists hate religion. I am not an atheist, yet I hate religion. I don't follow any religion, does not mean I am an atheist. Real talk, religion is a tool used to control the masses, the sheeple. Don't be afraid, and you won't need religion. Religion helps those who are always afraid and need guidance because they are unsure of the future.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:00:04 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 07:15:17 AM by dippididodaday

not all atheists hate religion. I am not an atheist, yet I hate religion. I don't follow any religion, does not mean I am an atheist. Real talk, religion is a tool used to control the masses, the sheeple. Don't be afraid, and you won't need religion. Religion helps those who are always afraid and need guidance because they are unsure of the future.

@manbitcoinlover  I am afraid and need guidance because I am unsure of the future. I stumble and fall sometimes, but every time I get back up again. 'God' needs my help when I am afraid and unsure and stumble and fall, but I have decided to help 'God' out plenty a-time by being afraid and falling down. It works like magic for me (and 'God'), and I am also religion-less and not an atheist. I have decided I can damn well be in whatever state I am without any religion being needed  Smiley
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:15:25 AM

because contra

Cool

I fully agree with you. Although I never have any intention of campaigning for my personal beliefs nor do I ram my faith on someone's throat, I do believe that all of us have faith...and atheist have their code of beliefs too which is non-believing. It is a sort of a religion of no-religion lol.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:54:46 AM

because contra

Cool

I fully agree with you. Although I never have any intention of campaigning for my personal beliefs nor do I ram my faith on someone's throat, I do believe that all of us have faith...and atheist have their code of beliefs too which is non-believing. It is a sort of a religion of no-religion lol.
Atheists are pragmatic people who can't blindly trust what they say about religion. To prove to them that no one can. Who is right? Those who blindly believe or those who do not want to blindly believe? And there is no hatred. Probably misunderstanding each other.
Dr.Cocktail

Activity: 546
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:53:20 AM

Spirituality and the philosophy of a religion is one, but actually believing that there's something out there and other fairytales, in 21th century, is kind of... stupid. I mean, I don't hate religion or anything, I just don't go into that argument if not for the lulz. Believe in a three headed unicorn that shoots rainbow out of his ass, I don't really care, just don't shove it into other peoples throats
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:33:26 PM

Spirituality and the philosophy of a religion is one, but actually believing that there's something out there and other fairytales, in 21th century, is kind of... stupid. I mean, I don't hate religion or anything, I just don't go into that argument if not for the lulz. Believe in a three headed unicorn that shoots rainbow out of his ass, I don't really care, just don't shove it into other peoples throats
I fully share your opinion. I have much more in their life faced with hate religious fanatics than with the aggression of atheists. I do not believe that a normal person is capable of hatred of dissenters.
stats

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:29:28 PM

Cool

Okay.

Cool

Thank you!

Cool

Cool

As long as you keep running around the logic and explanations I give, you can possibly extend our conversation for a long time. But you absolutely know that you have no proper way to answer the things that I say.

Cool

Logic...... lets look at logic.

Your bible is so full of contradictions yet you continue to believe. The logic of this is that when you follow it.... you fail. Therefore, you are permanently a loser.
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

The logic of any religion is that any means to subjugate the people and to beg them for money for the content. That's the whole interest to people. Moreover religion has always helped the state to oppress people.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:29:32 PM

I fully share your opinion. I have much more in their life faced with hate religious fanatics than with the aggression of atheists. I do not believe that a normal person is capable of hatred of dissenters.

Perhaps @BADecker is not a normal person.   Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: