Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901254 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:30:40 AM

All religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people, also because of religion we have many wars and terrorists.

That is an interesting religion you have there, that "all religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people."

Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers.

Cool

How do you explain The Christian Crusades?

Was that warmongering or a religious war? 

How do you explain Hitler's, Stalin's, Temujin's, Mao's, and Pol Pot's crusades?

Was that warmongering or were they religious wars?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

All religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people, also because of religion we have many wars and terrorists.

That is an interesting religion you have there, that "all religions is just lies professing by crooks trying to fool and shake down people."

Cool

How do you explain Hitler's, Stalin's, Temujin's, Mao's, and Pol Pot's crusades?

Cool

You are the one who stated "We have peace from wars made by warmongers".

I just asked for clarification.

I see you can't answer that.

In answer to your question....

Hitler was a Catholic. Stalin was an Atheist. Temujin was multi denomination. Pol Pot was raised Buddhist.

Each tried to exert their way of life on others.

I say they were religious wars.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:50:51 AM

Cool

Cool

Hitler was a Catholic. Stalin was an Atheist. Temujin was multi denomination. Pol Pot was raised Buddhist.

There is nothing wrong with you having such a low IQ. It doesn't mean you are less of a person. Don't you see that atheism fits right in with the religious wars, because it is a religion?

The Crusades were wars that attempted to stop the wars of Islam. All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

Cool

Cool

There is nothing wrong with you having such a low IQ. It doesn't mean you are less of a person. Don't you see that atheism fits right in with the religious wars, because it is a religion?

The Crusades were wars that attempted to stop the wars of Islam. All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace.

Cool

And now you resort to personal attack.

What is wrong with having a low IQ? Does this make a person less than you? Are you so self assure of your own personal stance you are above anyone with a low IQ?

This was a discussion about a comment you made stating "Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers".

In actual fact, because of religion we have War. You state it above saying "All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace"
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

What is wrong with having a low IQ? Does this make a person less than you? Are you so self assure of your own personal stance you are above anyone with a low IQ?

This was a discussion about a comment you made stating "Because of religion, we have peace from wars made by warmongers".

In actual fact, because of religion we have War. You state it above saying "All wars are religious wars. All wars stop sooner or later. Then there is peace"

Any little personal attack that I have done is tiny compared with all the personal attacks you do constantly.

Did I suggest that having a lower IQ makes one any less of a person? I said just the opposite. I have to say this, because I don't want to be any less of a person when confronting someone with a higher IQ than myself.

It is because of the personal religions of warmongers that we have war. You still don't seem to understand that atheism is a religion, and that atheism causes wars at times.

So you see, on this point we are in agreement. Religion > war > peace. But a lot of the time there is no war.

Cool

stats

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:15:06 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Any little personal attack that I have done is tiny compared with all the personal attacks you do constantly.

Did I suggest that having a lower IQ makes one any less of a person? I said just the opposite. I have to say this, because I don't want to be any less of a person when confronting someone with a higher IQ than myself.

It is because of the personal religions of warmongers that we have war. You still don't seem to understand that atheism is a religion, and that atheism causes wars at times.

So you see, on this point we are in agreement. Religion > war > peace. But a lot of the time there is no war.

Cool

What personal attack have I done to you? Please highlight any personal attack. I have attacked your religion, but that is not you. So enlighten me.

The implication that you feel the need to draw attention to a low IQ instantly places you as someone who needs to highlight inadequacies to lift yourself. For that..... I feel sorry for you.

I have never said atheism doesn't start wars.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:11:28 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

What personal attack have I done to you? Please highlight any personal attack. I have attacked your religion, but that is not you. So enlighten me.

The implication that you feel the need to draw attention to a low IQ instantly places you as someone who needs to highlight inadequacies to lift yourself. For that..... I feel sorry for you.

I have better things to do than enlighten you on stuff you do. Since I HAVE enlightened you on the important proof that shows the existence of God, and you aren't willing to enlighten anyone with any rebuttal of it (even you constantly spout off that such rebuttal exists), it wouldn't do any good to enlighten you about yourself.

I don't believe you feel sorry for me in the least. I think that you are using another form of atheism war by constantly avoiding the truth and the facts, especially revolving around the fact that God exists.

Cool

anarchrist

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:54:13 AM

i dont hate it.. i just think its stupid.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:53:21 AM

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:12:22 AM

Stupid saying..Explain the logic..

Fools know everything Roll Eyes
I used to go and see a wise man in a wigwam the things he would tell me ..
Spirits under the ground and something about smoke.. No and nothing to do with smoking weed Cry

Now one day we will know how humans got here    from the very start of the big bang    if it went bang?..
We will know it all..now yes i do understand that people could invent teleportation ..BUT

What's that got to do with how we become to be Wink..

This is the best saying..WE LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY  Wink..
stats

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:13:27 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I have better things to do than enlighten you on stuff you do. Since I HAVE enlightened you on the important proof that shows the existence of God, and you aren't willing to enlighten anyone with any rebuttal of it (even you constantly spout off that such rebuttal exists), it wouldn't do any good to enlighten you about yourself.

I don't believe you feel sorry for me in the least. I think that you are using another form of atheism war by constantly avoiding the truth and the facts, especially revolving around the fact that God exists.

Cool

There you go.... I ask you for proof and you fail to provide any.

Can you see the pattern? I can. You simply cannot prove anything you say.

I do feel sorry for you. This has nothing to do with atheism at all. It is my own personal thoughts that I believe you may have an untreated mental illness. For that..... I feel sorry for you. I truly wish you good health.
Moloch

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:53:35 AM

In this context I'd say the fool is preaching that the bible knows everything

Scientists do not claim to have all the answers, but are still searching (the wise man)
Moloch

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:33:37 PM

There you go.... I ask you for proof and you fail to provide any.

Can you see the pattern? I can. You simply cannot prove anything you say.

I do feel sorry for you. This has nothing to do with atheism at all. It is my own personal thoughts that I believe you may have an untreated mental illness. For that..... I feel sorry for you. I truly wish you good health.

What makes me your lapdog that I am required to show you proof for anything? You know the things that you do. So, these things are the least things that I might need to show you proof of.

Can't you see the pattern? You ask me for proof, but when I offer it, you don't believe it. Cause and effect, entropy, and complexity prove the existence of God when combined. You don't need me to recognize the proof. Yet, you won't recognize it by choice, even though it has been there right from the Beginning.

Well, you certainly are welcome to continue in your blindness. But, fair warning, it will not go well for you in the end.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

That was in the past. The new religion is atheism. However, atheism has been around for a long time. It is simply rearing its ugly head again.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

In this context I'd say the fool is preaching that the bible knows everything

Scientists do not claim to have all the answers, but are still searching (the wise man)

Perhaps there is someone somewhere who says the Bible knows everything. Outside of the above, I have never heard of it.

One thing is certain. Scientists have extremely few of the answers. For example, after several hundred years of strict and rigorous scientific investigation, science has not found a way to increase the life-span of people to even 200 years. Rather ignorant of science, I would say.

As for the age of the universe and lots of other things, all science has is theories. That is, they don't know.

One of the big points we can deduce from this is, dumb nature knows way more than mankind. Why? Because mankind barely has any way of extracting important knowledge from nature. People who think that they know that the theories are truth, are way closer to the fool than those who recognize that we know almost nothing.

Cool

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Even if a person happened to be perfect in all his thinking and actions, he would still have genetic "sin," handed down from his parents. Perfection is necessary, because even the least imperfection is not good enough for God.

The only perfection that is good enough is Jesus-perfection. Jesus was perfect in every way. He applies His perfection to us, if we accept it. That's the only way to get to Heaven.

Cool
You are right about that, and i can't argue. But now i have one more question on my mind. If person carries sin by birth, and if he does not believe in God, because he is atheist, or maybe he believe in something like agnostics do. How much sins we can do and still go to Heaven when time comes? And i don't think of sins which you have repented.

The major repentance is to repent from unbelief to faith in Jesus salvation.

Secondary repentances are to do the things that Jesus wants through that faith, and out of love. The greatest command is, "Love God above all things." The second command is, "Love other people as you love yourself."

Perfection was done by Jesus. His application of perfection to us depends on the strength of our faith in Him. However, once we belief in Him, He will hold us strong enough in that faith to be saved. Our good works will never be technically good enough. But they will get better through our faith in Jesus.

Anybody who thinks that he his saved by faith in Jesus, and then goes out and does bad things to other people, while trusting that he will be forgiven, is destroying his own faith in Jesus salvation. At some point, Jesus will let him go. Then, there will be no turning back for him. Don't test God that far.

Cool
You reply was enlightening i must say. I'm not sure if you are religious person, but either you are and that explains how much you know, or you know a lot and that tells me that you are so much open minded that you can learn and speak about religion even if you don't believe in God. I consider my self Agnostic, but i try to be good person, and i like to change opinion with religious people and atheists. Cheesy

What makes something good? You might say that a thing is a good thing. Somebody else might judge it as bad. Why?

Science shows that things are exact...............................................a whole lotta nonsense.....................

...................   for salvation?

Cool
You are totally right, ones person good is..............................................
......................................a whole lot more  nonsense..........................
  .......................................................................                                                                                     
                                                             you don't want to happen to you.

If you didn't understood what we said... than maybe you should go read some light books, which have a lot less philosophical things in it. I guess that some comic book would be good for your state of mind and understanding. Just don't go to library, in literature and classics section, because you can find your self in a lot of stuff you can't understand...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

Even if a person happened to be perfect in all his thinking and actions, he would still have genetic "sin," handed down from his parents. Perfection is necessary, because even the least imperfection is not good enough for God.

The only perfection that is good enough is Jesus-perfection. Jesus was perfect in every way. He applies His perfection to us, if we accept it. That's the only way to get to Heaven.

Cool
You are right about that, and i can't argue. But now i have one more question on my mind. If person carries sin by birth, and if he does not believe in God, because he is atheist, or maybe he believe in something like agnostics do. How much sins we can do and still go to Heaven when time comes? And i don't think of sins which you have repented.

The major repentance is to repent from unbelief to faith in Jesus salvation.

Secondary repentances are to do the things that Jesus wants through that faith, and out of love. The greatest command is, "Love God above all things." The second command is, "Love other people as you love yourself."

Perfection was done by Jesus. His application of perfection to us depends on the strength of our faith in Him. However, once we belief in Him, He will hold us strong enough in that faith to be saved. Our good works will never be technically good enough. But they will get better through our faith in Jesus.

Anybody who thinks that he his saved by faith in Jesus, and then goes out and does bad things to other people, while trusting that he will be forgiven, is destroying his own faith in Jesus salvation. At some point, Jesus will let him go. Then, there will be no turning back for him. Don't test God that far.

Cool
You reply was enlightening i must say. I'm not sure if you are religious person, but either you are and that explains how much you know, or you know a lot and that tells me that you are so much open minded that you can learn and speak about religion even if you don't believe in God. I consider my self Agnostic, but i try to be good person, and i like to change opinion with religious people and atheists. Cheesy

What makes something good? You might say that a thing is a good thing. Somebody else might judge it as bad. Why?

Science shows that things are exact...............................................a whole lotta nonsense.....................

...................   for salvation?

Cool
You are totally right, ones person good is..............................................
......................................a whole lot more  nonsense..........................
  .......................................................................                                                                                     
                                                             you don't want to happen to you.

If you didn't understood what we said... than maybe you should go read some light books, which have a lot less philosophical things in it. I guess that some comic book would be good for your state of mind and understanding. Just don't go to library, in literature and classics section, because you can find your self in a lot of stuff you can't understand...

On, don't mind Eternu. He simply hasn't gotten to the point, yet, where he understands that science knows very little about the universe, and that the basics of cause and effect show that everything is exactly exact.

Cool

Casanova18

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:21:55 PM

An atheist to God cannot be hate. How can there be hatred of the fact, the existence of whom he does not believe? But if there is hatred to God, that's faith, and so is not atheism.
And if you think daughter is a fool and ready, something out of her to knock, in whose heart hatred? And if it teaches Your God, it is no wonder that your daughter hates him. Believes in and hates. Only if God directs your hatred?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:22:09 PM

An atheist to God cannot be hate. How can there be hatred of the fact, the existence of whom he does not believe? But if there is hatred to God, that's faith, and so is not atheism.
And if you think daughter is a fool and ready, something out of her to knock, in whose heart hatred? And if it teaches Your God, it is no wonder that your daughter hates him. Believes in and hates. Only if God directs your hatred?

Since God is proven to exist, the atheist would accept God if he didn't hate God. Sure, the hate is often not a fiery thing. Yet it is the basis of the whole life of the atheist... a cold, evil. often unrecognized hating of basic truth.

Here is a look at two proofs that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: