Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:46:42 AM

The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.

There i would agree with you. Because reproduction is one of most important things for all human kind. If we were made differently, well than i would agree on same-sex marriage, but we are not so i don't support it. If we let same-sex marriage to happen, who will reproduce children in future, some gay guys, maybe for two girls its easier if hey have sperm bank, but that is still wrong.

atheism and church have different "beliefs"? ypu dont say... same sex marriage isn't something fhat needs to be empowered, its rather something that should be legal, since homosexuality is a completely natural thing and it manifests in all of the animal species. also, id rather have a child growing up in a loving and caring family fhat can provide him love and normal growing up instead of growing up in an abusive christian family or a foster home.

And i don't agree with you, same-sex marriage should not be legal, as i said in some other post, I know i would not like to grow up with two fathers. Child needs both mother and father love to grow normally, there is difference between love that comes from father and from mother.  But it is on to individual person after 18 years of live with there family if they want to stay or continue on his own path. There are abusive people all around, even within atheistic family, if they decided that you will become doctor, that is it. You must become doctor even if you don't want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mitcsell

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

There is no God. All that said religion is a fairy tale. And there is no hatred of the atheist. Tell me you know at least one case that atheists burned down a Church or beat up a believer? But the war between religions is not uncommon.

I imply by saying that you can back your facts up and not talk gibberish. Because by simply saying so is implying hatred through. And please do some more research. Google Adolf Hitler.

Google "Gott mit uns" you little prick.  These Christian motherfuckers killed 6 million of Jesus's country men, where the fuck was Jesus and his father?

I suggest you do a little more research you little twit.

You have to be denseness, itself. God has always been welcoming people into eternal life when they die out of this death-filled life. Or, if they weren't one of God's believers, He is holding them in stasis for the time of judgment when they will go into the Lake of Fire.

You're gonna die, buddy. But if Jesus returns before you die, it'll be directly into the Lake for you.

Turn, while you still have time. God accepts anyone who still lives in this life, if they turn to Him.

Cool
Turn, while you still have time. God accepts anyone who still lives in this life, if they turn to Him.

And maybe that's why the vicars keep sticking the fingers up children's butt holes^^^
God forgives all .Even the ones who have magic fingers^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

And don't you Muslims laugh ..

Imam who raped boy: 'The devil made me do this bad act' ... when the doctor asked if he had ever been abused, the boy told him what Walile .. < Child's parents will cover it up in case of shame on family..

Muslim community cover it up like the church did brings shame on the community or family so they hide it..

And don't you Jews laugh..

Brooklyn rabbi charged with sexually abusing teenage boys...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Brooklyn-rabbi-charged-abusing-teenage-boys-gets-60-days-jai...
25 Feb 2016 - A Brooklyn rabbi accused of sexually assaulting several teenage boys was sentenced on Tuesday to 60 days in jail and six years on probation.

YOUR GODS MADE THESE PREACHERS AND THEY WILL ALL BE FORGIVEN FOR HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN.. God accepts anyone who still lives in this life, if they turn to Him..

You gather they will pray...                                      < on your children 

The only conclusion I can reach from this is that God/Allah/Yahweh/Jesus were pedophiles themselves.

God can not be a pedophile, because it is unnatural. But all kinds of pseudo preachers may well cover their pedophilia and other perversions under religion.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.
Maybe no Maybe yes. Atheists believed that god doesn't exist on this world they believed that everything are being created by science by the year past everything is on the people at the moment they generating new generation with the help of technology. it is illegal that they create same sex marriage this is not in the bible.

Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

I don't know how to get a really good conversation with you people because I cannot catch up with your basis of reasoning. I have met a lot of atheists and so far until this day I never had a problem debating with them or cross-checking with facts and scripture. Basing the inexistence of a deity on the scandals of churches? And having statements without any basis like God is a pedophile? On what basis? Have you seen God raping kids? Or have you been into his house and he made you some coffee and you talked about it? I'd rather talk to someone who would have make sense and have a valid conversation with.
He "fucked up" his son pretty good.  At least in the Christian mythology.  Not to mention Joseph who raped Mary (or maybe she was raped by other "distinguished" members of the Jewish society).  Nobody knows.  All we know the child was pregnant and gave birth to the son of "God".
God raped Mary, therefore he is a pedophile.  Case closed. Next.
Now moving on to Islam.  We all know what Muhammad's preference was.  Rape them before they turn 10.
How can you even have a valid statement on a topic which you have just gathered information on heresays. Maybe if you can read the Bible you will clearly understand that Mary was not raped. Or maybe you're no better than radical christians who have their minds closed on their own ideals and  will not even listen to reasoning. How am I not surprised.
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

I don't know how to get a really good conversation with you people because I cannot catch up with your basis of reasoning. I have met a lot of atheists and so far until this day I never had a problem debating with them or cross-checking with facts and scripture. Basing the inexistence of a deity on the scandals of churches? And having statements without any basis like God is a pedophile? On what basis? Have you seen God raping kids? Or have you been into his house and he made you some coffee and you talked about it? I'd rather talk to someone who would have make sense and have a valid conversation with.
How can you even have a valid statement on a topic which you have just gathered information on heresays. Maybe if you can read the Bible you will clearly understand that Mary was not raped. Or maybe you're no better than radical christians who have their minds closed on their own ideals and  will not even listen to reasoning. How am I not surprised.

Very well said. I find it utterly silly when people point to some horrible behavior of mankind and then say "look at what that guy did who said he believes in God!". Do people honestly believe this is some kind of logical argument?

Mankind is flawed. We have have knowledge of good and with this knowledge we often choose evil even when we should know better.

For every horrific evil committed by the religious I will have no problem finding a matching horror among the secular. This also proves nothing other then the fact that there is much evil in mankind. Religion and God help to elevate us. They help us choose the good. The fact that we often fail even those who profess to be holy is to be expected given our flawed natures.

Religion and Progress

The greatest obstacle to human progress is not a technological hurdle but the evil inherent in ourselves. Humans have knowledge of good and evil and with this knowledge we often choose evil.

Collectivism exists because it employs aggregated force to limit evil especially the forms of evil linked to physical violence. Collectivism is expensive and inefficient but these inefficiencies are less than the cost of unrestrained individualism. Collectivism aggregates capital for the common good and we are far from outgrowing our need for this.

1.   Prehistory required the aggregation of human capital in the form of young warriors willing to fight to protect the tribe.
2.   The Agricultural Age required physical capital in the form of land ownership and a State to protect the land.
3.   The Industrial Age required the aggregation of monetary capital to fund large fixed capital investments and factories.

A farmer in the agricultural age could achieve some protection from theft and violence by arming himself. He could protect himself against a small hostile groups by forming defensive pacts with neighboring farmers. To defend against large scale organized violence, however, requires an army and thus a state.

In 1651 Thomas Hobbes argued for the merits of centralized monarchy. He believed that only absolute monarchy was capable of suppressing the evils of an unrestrained humanity. He described in graphic wording the consequences of a world without monarchy a condition he called the state of nature.

In such condition, there is no place for industry; because the fruit thereof is uncertain: and consequently no culture of the earth; no navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by sea; no commodious building; no instruments of moving, and removing, such things as require much force; no knowledge of the face of the earth; no account of time; no arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death; and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short. - Thomas Hobbes Leviathan

There may well have been a time in human history when the absolute monarchy of Hobbes was the best available government but Hobbes was writing at the end of that era. England had been transformed from a nation almost completely conquered by the Odin worshiping Great Heathen Army of 865 to a country that protected the legal rights of nobles in the Magna Carta of 1215 to a devoutly Christian nation that formalized the rights of judicial review for common citizens in the 1679 Habeas Corpus act. Hobbes had failed to appreciate the growth of moral capital that allowed for superior forms of government with increased freedom.

Our forefathers understood that it is morality and virtue that allows for freedom a lesson many today have forgotten.

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters." - Benjamin Franklin

“Is there no virtue among us? If there be not, we are in a wretched situation. No theoretical checks, no form of government, can render us secure. To suppose that any form of government will secure liberty or happiness without any virtue in the people, is a chimerical idea. If there be sufficient virtue and intelligence in the community, it will be exercised in the selection of these men; so that we do not depend upon their virtue, or put confidence in our rulers, but in the people who are to choose them.” - James Madison

“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports.” - George Washington

In human interactions we often face a choice between cooperation (reaching a mutually beneficial exchange) and defection (advancement of ourselves to the detriment of our fellow man). The nation state, police, and laws suppress physical violence but do nothing to maintain the morality and virtue that sustain freedom. Collectivism limits some avenues of defection while opening entire new possibilities. New opportunities for defection arise along the entire economic spectrum. Everything from special interest lobbying, to disability scammers, and on a larger scale our entire fiat monetary system are essentially forms of defection allowing the few to profit at the expense of the many. Nation state collectivism has allowed for the creation of great civilizations and yet is entirely unsustainable in its current form.

"our Western civilization is on its way to perishing. It has many commendable qualities, most of which it has borrowed from the Christian ethic, but it lacks the element of moral wisdom that would give it permanence. Future historians will record that we of the twentieth century had intelligence enough to create a great civilization but not the moral wisdom to preserve it." - A.W. Tozer

The perishing of Western civilization, however, does not mean fragmentation and collapse. Indeed in this instance the opposite appears to be true and collapse looks set to drive us via economic fundamentals and debt into a single world government paradigm for reasons discussed at length elsewhere.

The evolution of the social contract is a progressive climb to higher potential energy systems with increased degrees of freedom. The state of nature begat tribalism. Tribalism grew into despotism. Despotism advanced into monarchy. Monarchies were replaced by republics. It is likely that in the near future republics will be consumed by world government, and perhaps someday world government will evolve into decentralized government.

Each iteration has a common theme for each advance increases the number of individuals able to engage in cooperative activity while lowering the number of individuals able to defect. Each iteration increases the sustainable degrees of freedom the system can support. Moral capital is the foundation that allows this progress to occur. For this reason ethical monotheism is the single greatest contributor to human progress from any source since human culture emerged from the stone ages.

"Nature is amoral. Nature knows nothing of good and evil. In nature there is one rule—survival of the fittest. There is no right, only might. If a creature is weak, kill it. Only human beings could have moral rules such as, "If it is weak, protect it." Only human beings can feel themselves ethically obligated to strangers.
Nature allows you to act naturally, i.e., do only what you want you to do, without moral restraints; God does not. Nature lets you act naturally - and it is as natural to kill, rape, and enslave as it is to love.
One of the vital elements in the ethical monotheist revolution was its repudiation of nature as god. The evolution of civilization and morality have depended in large part on desanctifying nature.
Civilizations that equated gods with nature—a characteristic of all primitive societies—or that worshipped nature did not evolve.
Words cannot convey the magnitude of the change wrought by the Bible's introduction into the world of a God who rules the universe morally." - Dennis Prager

The utopia of limited to no government would only be possible for a population constantly striving at all times to be moral. Such a utopia would require all individuals to always act cooperatively, honesty, and transparently. We lack the required moral fiber for anything like this to work at our current juncture in history.

See: Freedom and God for more.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

He "fucked up" his son pretty good.  At least in the Christian mythology.  Not to mention Joseph who raped Mary (or maybe she was raped by other "distinguished" members of the Jewish society).  Nobody knows.  All we know the child was pregnant and gave birth to the son of "God".
God raped Mary, therefore he is a pedophile.  Case closed. Next.
Now moving on to Islam.  We all know what Muhammad's preference was.  Rape them before they turn 10.
How can you even have a valid statement on a topic which you have just gathered information on heresays. Maybe if you can read the Bible you will clearly understand that Mary was not raped. Or maybe you're no better than radical christians who have their minds closed on their own ideals and  will not even listen to reasoning. How am I not surprised.
BUT you religious people said GOD created EVERYTHING?..pedo preachers.

You do realise most religious people have got something wrong with them WHY you ask?
Well they need something to forgive them because most humans wont..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN WITH CRAZIES..

I hope you do know that a lot off people in the religions want forgiveness AND FOR WHAT?
they wont tell you  THEY ONLY TELL GOD ..   I.E themselves..

And you go here you go i will leave little berty with you today VICAR ..MAGIC FINGERS COME OUT THEN..
Same with all religious preachers..

Now remember not all will be like this.  BUT an awful lot of preachers are getting caught with magic fingers..

Watch magic fingers..

Imam abuses boy - YouTube
Video for imam abuses boy▶ 2:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t36aKTH8ImQ
Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

Having sex with a 13 old is pedophilia. I call it rape because no child at this age has a mental capacity to understand what the 40 year old hairy "God" is doing to her.

You are not going to defend people who have sex with 13 year old children, are you?  If you are, you are as despicable as the priests who were caught red handed.

BTW, In Latin, it is "Veritas omnia vincit" or "Vincit omnia veritas" not "Veritas Omnit Vinci".  So change your signature if you want it to mean something in Latin.

Luke 1:26 ff. :
Code:
26 In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 
27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary.
28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”

29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God.
31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus.
32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,
33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”

34 “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”

35 The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be unable to conceive is in her sixth month.
37 For no word from God will ever fail.”

38 “I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.” Then the angel left her.

Isaiah 55:9-11
Code:
8"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. 
9"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.
10"For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
11 So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it"

Where's the sex? And please do not speculate making metaphors on what is actually said. Or you will still argue with the inability to create and offspring without intercourse. The way it is explained is the way it happened. And I do not defend those who use the word of God for their own benefits and I curse them for using that power to fool people into their religion. I am not defending any sect, I am defending my faith. I will not enforce you to believe because that is way beyond my power. My only job is to inform, not to enforce.

Thank you for informing me, I am sure it is a typo. That is imprinted in our college logo.
Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:36:23 PM

Have them change that because it is incorrect.  Which "college" was that?

As far as sex and babies:  we are mammals and we need to have sex to conceive and produce an offspring.  That is 5th grade biology.  

If you are not sure how babies are made, I suggest you have a talk with your father or teacher.   Just stay away from priests.  Those guys will rape you.

Anyway, Mary had sex with some old geezer (or geezers), old Joseph was their "mark" so they made the story about angel impregnating her.  And poor bastard believed them, in return he got nice, young piece of ass.  Otherwise, Mary would have to be stoned to death according to the Jewish law.  Or the whole story is a complete fabrication.

What would you say if today your girlfriend or wife came down and told you she is pregnant (and you did not have sex with her for a long time) and that she was impregnated by an angel?  

Would you believe her?  If you would, you are a moron.  If you would not, why do you believe the story about Mary?  
Because it was written in a book?

No, I meant it was a typo because on my thoughts I have written the right thing and haven't double checked my signature. There is no problem with our logo. It's spelled right.

What is the basis of your story? A certain documentary in what channel? Because the virgin birth was prophesied 2000 years ago even before the book of Matthew was written. That is why Matthew purposely written the genealogy of David going to Joseph and Mary. I'd rather believe a book that was written with 4000 years of history without contradiction. Or someone really have purposely passed it from generation to generation for over 4000 years and still put consistency into what is written? If that said, then they really did a pretty good job.

Why do you believe that the earth is round? Because you have read it? Have you walked all around the earth to prove that it is round? Have you proven that evolution really happened? That the earth have been created a billion years ago? Or you read about it? Because that is the logic you apply.

Do not compare my girlfriend to the circumstances of Mary. I am not Joseph and the time of prophecies and prophets are long gone. And I say, who are you to question the thoughts and ways of God? He is not a human being that you would limit the possibilities in the way you would think it would be logical. It's like you want to think that a deity and your thoughts are alike. Which is too far from the truth. And again I say, I don't impose you to believe me. I am here only to inform.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

Because religions hate Atheism. It incites to violence, hatred, and conflicts.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

And I say, who are you to question the thoughts and ways of God?
And who are you to suggest we shouldn't?

Religion (any of the religions) are not above criticism.
The bible (any of the so-called "holy" books) are not above criticism.
God (any of the gods) are most certainly not above criticism.

Sadly, there are many people in the world that would like the truth posted above to be different. History shows us that generally violence is used to enforce this.

Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:24:27 PM

And I say, who are you to question the thoughts and ways of God?
And who are you to suggest we shouldn't?

Religion (any of the religions) are not above criticism.
The bible (any of the so-called "holy" books) are not above criticism.
God (any of the gods) are most certainly not above criticism.

Sadly, there are many people in the world that would like the truth posted above to be different. History shows us that generally violence is used to enforce this.

I have been not implying that you should not. I am making a point that if such deity exists, who  are we to be able to question it. Even with humanity, questioning such authority would put you into consequences. That is my point. You can freely think whatever you want.

I am with you onto that, it is really a sad world that people enforce their beliefs into somebody without fully understanding what their belief is, and in behalf of them I am humbly apologizing. I never did criticize anyone's point of view in this thread, or if I sounded like I did, then it was never my intention. That is why I always say I am only here to inform people of my belief, not enforce it down to your throats.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

The only real reason why atheists hate religion is, they can't get away from being in a religion in their atheism.

How is atheism a religion? No atheist has enough evidence, to say nothing about proof, that God doesn't exist. Yet the atheists say that God doesn't exist. Just like any other religion with its unprovable points. Only, in the case of atheism, it is the major point of the whole religion that is unprovable.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

Why do you believe that the earth is round? Because you have read it? Have you walked all around the earth to prove that it is round?

Have you proven that evolution really happened? That the earth have been created a billion years ago? Or you read about it? Because that is the logic you apply.

Do not compare my girlfriend to the circumstances of Mary. I am not Joseph and the time of prophecies and prophets are long gone. And I say, who are you to question the thoughts and ways of God? He is not a human being that you would limit the possibilities in the way you would think it would be logical. It's like you want to think that a deity and your thoughts are alike. Which is too far from the truth. And again I say, I don't impose you to believe me. I am here only to inform.

We have this thing called gravity; it is the same (more or less) anywhere on Earth surface. This is because the distance to the center of Earth is the same from anywhere on its surface.  The only object that has this property is a sphere.

Evolution happened (and is happening).  There is a huge amount of physical evidence.  Go to any museum of natural history.  

If you think you can impregnate a woman without a sperm present or that a virgin can become pregnant you need to ask for a refund from your "college".
If you think evolution did not happen or that the Earth is flat, I suggest you go back to school and enroll in a different "college".  The Christian "college" you went to taught you a diddly squat.

You are a victim here.  You were born into your cult and you are not smart and brave enough to call it a BS.

I just hope you will recover from your delusion.

How did you know about gravity? You read about it, right? Did I ever tell that I do not believe the earth is round? Did I ever tell that I disprove the theory of evolution? I have been talking to you neutrally and never attacked your personality, but what will I ever expect. There are more atheists that could have come up with greater answers than you always pointing your proof by attacking one's personality rather than his ideals.
Maybe you should backread my posts which I said I was an atheist and did some research and disproved my ideas of a deity's inexistence by actually reading and doing research rather than closing my mind on the ideals that I never agreed.

I'll just leave this here:
Is. 40:22
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

Job 26:10
He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters,
At the boundary of light and darkness.

I don't know if I will respond until you can give me a constructive response rather than making quotes that never have basis and using ad hominem even when I try to respond without doing so. I know atheists when I see one. And I see in how you response you aren't. I guess you're no difference to those people with radical beliefs. Talk about who is delusional.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:21:01 PM

Why do you believe that the earth is round? Because you have read it? Have you walked all around the earth to prove that it is round?

Have you proven that evolution really happened? That the earth have been created a billion years ago? Or you read about it? Because that is the logic you apply.

We have this thing called gravity; it is the same (more or less) anywhere on Earth surface. This is because the distance to the center of Earth is the same from anywhere on its surface.  The only object that has this property is a sphere.

Evolution happened (and is happening).  There is a huge amount of physical evidence.  Go to any museum of natural history.  

If you think you can impregnate a woman without a sperm present or that a virgin can become pregnant you need to ask for a refund from your "college".
If you think evolution did not happen or that the Earth is flat, I suggest you go back to school and enroll in a different "college".  The Christian "college" you went to taught you a diddly squat.

You are a victim here.  You were born into your cult and you are not smart and brave enough to call it a BS.

How did you know about gravity? You read about it, right? Did I ever tell that I do not believe the earth is round? Did I ever tell that I disprove the theory of evolution? I have been talking to you neutrally and never attacked your personality, but what will I ever expect. There are more atheists that could have come up with greater answers than you always pointing your proof by attacking one's personality rather than his ideals.
Maybe you should backread my posts which I said I was an atheist and did some research and disproved my ideas of a deity's inexistence by actually reading and doing research rather than closing my mind on the ideals that I never agreed.

I don't know id I will respond until you can give me a constructive response rather than making quotes that never have basis and using ad hominem even when I try to respond without doing so. I know atheists when I see one. And I see in how you response you aren't. I guess you're no difference to those people with radical beliefs. Talk about who is delusional.

Please be patient with af_newbie. He is having trouble hanging onto his atheism religion. As it comes tumbling down around him, he is reaching out desperately in every direction, even thrashing about, grasping at any straw to keep from going down with the things he is trying to believe. In all of it, he is starting to lose coherence on small scales. In order to stave off true and complete madness, he hangs on ever firmer to his fallacies in the only way he can.

Please be patient with him. He is a lost soul, and we wouldn't want him to become a lost, wandering star forever.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:24:11 PM

Of course, that ^^^^^ reminds me of the end of the Dark Star movie.

The End of Dark Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luaRtGn2tsI

Cheesy

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:31:38 PM

I don't know if I will respond until you can give me a constructive response rather than making quotes that never have basis and using ad hominem even when I try to respond without doing so. I know atheists when I see one. And I see in how you response you aren't. I guess you're no difference to those people with radical beliefs. Talk about who is delusional.

Listen, I don't really care what you believe.  I'm just saying Christianity/Islam/Judaism are all Bronze Age nonsense.

I do not see how anyone can base their life on this ridiculous notion that a first century Jew created the universe.  That virgins can have babies without conception, that we live after death.
That people can fly to heaven on winged horses.  This is just pure nonsense.  

I was born into Christian cult myself, went through Catholic schools, in the end, I rejected ALL religions after reading Bible, Quran, and large parts of Talmud.

BTW, what do you see when you look around 360 degrees in the middle of the dessert in the Middle East?  A circle.  If you look for science in the "holy" books from the Bronze Age, all you will find is the science from the Bronze Age.

Podgor

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

Most likely because relligion is made by humans and it lacks logis often.

Ctstrphy

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:01:59 PM

Listen, I don't really care what you believe.  I'm just saying Christianity/Islam/Judaism are all Bronze Age nonsense.

I do not see how anyone can base their life on this ridiculous notion that a first century Jew created the universe.  That virgins can have babies without conception, that we live after death.

I was born into Christian cult myself, went through Catholic schools, in the end, I rejected ALL religions after reading Bible, Quran, and large parts of Talmud.

BTW, what do you see when you look around 360 degrees in the middle of the dessert in the Middle East?  A circle.  If you look for science in the "holy" books from the Bronze Age, all you will find is the science from the Bronze Age.

I never got what's your point on your last statement. Again I repeat, I am here to inform, not to enforce. And my job is already long done.

and as it is written:
Jews demand signs and Greeks search for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:11:09 AM

I never got what's your point on your last statement. Again I repeat, I am here to inform, not to enforce. And my job is already long done.

and as it is written:
Jews demand signs and Greeks search for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God

The interesting thing is that mankind isn't even close to finding out the knowledge and wisdom that they are searching for. But if they turned and looked to God, He would extend a lot of it to them.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

I don't see how anybody can live in this scientific world, and fail to look for the Being Who put the marvelous machines of life and procreation together. You look at the machines. Why not look for the Maker? The machines of life and nature are marvelous. How much more the Maker of those machines?

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: