Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646796 times)
unwashed

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:14:15 PM

Gumbi, I have to ask you a question which is very troublesome to me. You have claimed over and over again to never go by MA commentary and only the reversals. That statement is very disturbing since the reason MA set up 3 services, Investor, trader and Active trader( Pro version) for the different way people approach investing, sort of, what suits your needs. So here's where my jaw hit the floor, the investor level gives nothing but commentary, no reversals, not arrays and no energy, even in the computer generated report there is no reversals and arrays on monthly levels. So if what you are saying is correct subscribing to the investor level you just get to hear MA OPINION and is a waste of money. Just to be clear I've given my opinion on Socrates many, many pages ago and have been investing/trading since 1998. Very active at first to swing trading and now buy and hold with a very close eye out so the investor level was fine for me at this point. I found it useless and no longer subscribe but making that statement and claiming the pro version is the only viable choice at $150 a month is the very least disturbing and MA not being straight forward.  

I remember the summary analysis being like what you described with very little information but that has changed.

I uploaded a current copper futures summary analysis, see link below. Commentary on reversals are included in this report and turning points(array)
https://imgur.com/a/GrhGH6D

It took me awhile to actually absorb you and Alex rebuttal since that's how long it took for my disbelief to ware off. Did you actually read that report you posted? If you did you are gonna tell me with a straight face that those are reversal numbers, arrays and energy in that report. You and Alex also claim that, that commentary( which you so vividly claim we shouldn't go by) constitutes sell signals with no point of reference or when they so called were generated. To tell me, as a long term investor I don't need those numbers is absolutely an ignorant trader/investor statement. As for energy, as long as TA has been developed, energy, ie Volume ALWAYS proceeds price by days, weeks, month and years. To tell me as an long term investor, I don't need that is at least, you have no trading/investor experience or you're lying.

Never said anything about energy but commentary on reversals are included in the summary analysis and turning points(array)

"we have not elected any bullish reversals from the last low established during the third quarter 2019. "
https://imgur.com/a/GrhGH6D

that commentary( which you so vividly claim we shouldn't go by) constitutes sell signals with no point of reference or when they so called were generated

"the last reversal to be elected on the weekly level was a bullish the week of November the 18th"
https://imgur.com/aLhZoy0

There is the proof that it does in fact tell you when the last bullish/bearish reversal was elected and it is updated every single day. it is  a summary analysis your complaint is you don't get all the reversals which of course is the case you need to pay for the detailed analysis for all those levels.

its called SUMMARY ANALYSIS for a reason

Again, those aren't reversals, they're support and resistance which MA has separated many many times.The fact you are calling those numbers reversals is revealing. From what I see is that the people who actually have trading/investor experience clearly see the flaws in this system, which are many. Thank god I didn't listen to MA for the Gold 2015 bottom and came out ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:19:25 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:34 PM by AnonymousCoder

I don't need that is at least, you have no trading/investor experience or you're lying.

If you look into the report every month, you will notice when a buy or sell signal is given. The critical support/resistance numbers are NOT TA but Rev.
It's not that I tell you that you don't need the energy indicator, it's what Armstrong says.
Anyways, it looks like you are done with Socrates - so there is no point to continue the discussion. It's a waste of time for both of us.
Support and resistance are not MA reversal and he has separated them many, many times. So he's misdirecting. Of coarse he's not giving it to you, he wants you to move up in levels, no thank you.
So the validity is no longer relevant since I'm not a member?

The point is that members of this outfit are bashing their clients. They have always done that. Armstrong's support staff abused me even while I was a member. Same people.

These guys would be better off leaving this blog for good. They are their worst enemies.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

Gumbi
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:44:39 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 07:55:26 PM by Gumbi

unwashed
"You are calling those numbers reversals is revealing."

I never called those numbers reversals Huh I clearly said there is commentary on the reversals!!!

Its a summary analysis if you want the specific reversal levels then you need to purchase the detailed analysis...

@AnonymousCoder
 In case you have not realized you don't really have an audience.  Your last resort is to just try and shut me up because your argument cannot stand on its own. Clearly you won't allow me to continue posting without spamming me so I guess censorship and out right attacking me is the only way you can succeed at this point.

You and others have already come to a conclusion so there is no use in discussing further so don't worry AnonymousCoder i wont be posting anymore. You are desperately trying to control the narrative and wont allow other people to voice their views because you are a fanatic believer and a fascist thinking you are the only one who's opinion matters and anybody who disagrees with you is part of the scam. You truly have created a great conspiracy theory.
dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:17:58 AM

unwashed

I never called those numbers reversals Huh I clearly said there is commentary on the reversals!!!

Its a summary analysis if you want the specific reversal levels then you need to purchase the detailed analysis...

@AnonymousCoder
 In case you have not realized you don't really have an audience.  Your last resort is to just try and shut me up because your argument cannot stand on its own. Clearly you won't allow me to continue posting without spamming me so I guess censorship and out right attacking me is the only way you can succeed at this point.

You and others have already come to a conclusion so there is no use in discussing further so don't worry AnonymousCoder i wont be posting anymore. You are desperately trying to control the narrative and wont allow other people to voice their views because you are a fanatic believer and a fascist thinking you are the only one who's opinion matters and anybody who disagrees with you is part of the scam. You truly have created a great conspiracy theory.

Nonsense of the highest order Gumbi.  If its profiable POST YOUR Account showing this. The reason you wont post this is because you cant. Anything else is PURE HYPERTHETICAL NONSENSE. The proof is in the pudding and you have no pudding.

Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:41:03 AM

unwashed

@AnonymousCoder

Nonsense of the highest order Gumbi.  If its profiable POST YOUR Account showing this. The reason you wont post this is because you cant. Anything else is PURE HYPERTHETICAL NONSENSE. The proof is in the pudding and you have no pudding.

Its not my job to explain or prove anything to you, I personally couldn’t care less what you think about Socrates or Armstrong I am done posting because AnonymousCoder will not allow me to without spamming as you have already seen, this forum has been taken over by the mob that is AnonymousCoder.

It's your lose not mine. I have nothing to gain by convincing you of anything.
dibley8899

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:51:43 AM

You have proved nothing gumbi except to show that it doesn't work and can't be traded, having to wake up and decide to go long or short depending on which of the multiple signals to chose.

The fact is Marty was Short GOLD and never mentioned going long until it had moved substntially higher, he missed the stock low last xmas, he missed the 2000 point move in eurchf expecting it to go the opposite way which is still some 4000 pips away 5 or 6 years later. Should I go on or is that enough?

How many busted calls do we have to post before you accept it doesn't work?

OH and that latest nonsense with the Nov 21 being the goldmands case and the phi time, what utter drivell.
Gumbi
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:52:44 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2019, 07:54:56 PM by Gumbi

You have proved nothing gumbi except to show that it doesn't work and can't be traded, having to wake up and decide to go long or short depending on which of the multiple signals to chose.

The fact is Marty was Short GOLD and never mentioned going long until it had moved substntially higher, he missed the stock low last xmas, he missed the 2000 point move in eurchf expecting it to go the opposite way which is still some 4000 pips away 5 or 6 years later. Should I go on or is that enough?

How many busted calls do we have to post before you accept it doesn't work?

OH and that latest nonsense with the Nov 21 being the goldmands case and the phi time, what utter drivell.

There is nobody left to blame but yourself now that Socrates has been fully released with all the reversals and arrays. Armstrong barely posts anymore on his private blog because there is no real need. I'm pretty sure you were not on Princeton economics website which actually had the GMW from daily to monthly in 2015 for free. The GMW was like pure gold at that time since we didn't have much to work with then.

the only thing you are referring to is his public blog and he can only go so far and reveal so much there.

Do yourself a favor and read the private blog posts starting from 2016 going into at least 2017/2018 and all will be revealed regarding the metals and the indices. Have a look and see what reversals were given and see for yourself whether they worked or not. Its right there a record of everything Armstrong posted on his private blog. You will have to discover the truth on your own I cannot do it for you...

And of course AnonymousCoder has never gone through the private blog and is still stuck on the gold play that ended in early 2016 for him, that is a real sad state of affairs  how many calls Armstrong has made after the fact on his private blog and he is hung up on one trade from the hundreds of trades given on his private blog he clings to one as proof of his assertion.

I cannot continue to post because this forum has been taken over by the  mob that is AnonymousCoder and he is doing everything in his power to silence me, it clearly has become personal.

Private Blogs: I have all private blogs and these do NOT contain anything contradicting our message. You did have the chance to quote any relevant private blog messages but you failed to do so.

update* you almost sound upset to see me go AnonymousCoder Angry   You never wanted to talk about anything other than the gold report in 2015 and early 2016 March that is the time period and the blog posts you were fixated on and there was no way to move ahead to other trades. And you have not read a single private blog post from 2017 going into 2019 because you have been fixated on one trade where the only conclusion is to believe Armstrong lied or failed to let clients know in time. I am done with trying to explain anything to you I do not care what you believe or have to say about Armstrong or Socrates, who are you at the end of the day? just a disgruntled owner of the 2015 gold report who lost out on one trade, ultimately your opinion means nothing.  

Good luck guys hope you find success with your trading with or without Socrates. Smiley

AnonymousCoder

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:03:36 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:26 PM by AnonymousCoder

Gumbi, too late. Ambiguous nonsense. Another insult.

1) GMW: Now you are contradicting yourself again even mentioning GMW pattern recognition which according to all of Armstrong's and your own recommendations cannot be traded.

2) Private Blogs: I have all private blogs and these do NOT contain anything contradicting our message. You did have the chance to quote any relevant private blog messages but you failed to do so.

Do yourself a favor and read the private blog posts starting from 2016 and all will be revealed. Have a look and see what reversals were given and see for yourself whether they worked or not. Its right there a record of everything Armstrong posted on his private blog. You will have to discover the truth on your own I cannot do it for you...

Now you think that we are all idiots because you are inviting us to try proving your point, something you failed to do? What a miserable idea. Thank you for posting this junk so everybody can clearly see your state of mind.

The fact is you claim the system went long end of 2015 (see quote below) with that bullish signal PUBLISHED months later. That is all that counts. It does not add up. No smoke screen now!

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know Gumbi just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this model case as a standard response reply to show what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

HINDSIGHT, FRAUD. THIS HINDSIGHT MESSAGE IS MISREPRESENTATION OF PERFORMANCE, PURE FRAUD!

I love it.

Here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

HE HAD THIS INFORMATION, THIS BULLISH SIGNAL AT THE END OF THE YEAR BUT AT THE SAME TIME FAILED TO TELL HIS CLIENTS? Huh ?IN FACT HE SENT THE OPPOSITE SIGNAL TO HIS CLIENTS AT THE TIME!

IF HE KNEW, AND LET'S ASSUME WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN TRADING AGAINST HIS CLIENTS BECAUSE HE PUBLISHED THIS SIGNAL ONLY THREE MONTHS LATER.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

AND YES, I HAVE ALL THE REPORTS. HOW COULD I OTHERWISE QUOTE THEM? I HAVE EVERYTHING!

MORE IMPORTANTLY, ALL OTHER PEOPLE WHO LOST, THEY HAVE EVERYTHING AS WELL.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.

dibley8899

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:03:17 AM

All quiet now though Marty has been busy posting on his blog.

I think he's given up with socrates and moved on to esp.

ESP & the Government’s Experiments

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/energy/esp-the-government-experiments/

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:52:02 AM
Merited by jbreher (1), OROBTC (1)

I knew he'd post that!  Shocked
Alex-11

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 03:33:40 PM

@ Gumbi  -  good job. It looks like AnonymousCoder has lost it's mind over so many facts he can't handle.

@ Traxo @ debley  @Dan81 @ unwashed @S29
you don't seem to mind that Anonymouscoder has recently posted 12 almost identical messages in the forum with a lot of screaming (captital letters) and tries bullying other forum user.
dibley8899

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:09:37 PM

@ Gumbi  -  good job. It looks like AnonymousCoder has lost it's mind over so many facts he can't handle.

you don't seem to mind that Anonymouscoder has recently posted 12 almost identical messages in the forum with a lot of screaming (captital letters) and tries bullying other forum user.

Grin Grin Grin Grin  its due to you and gumbi posting the same nonsense each time then putting your head in the sand. What is the point of posting anything new when you can't explain the past stuff?Huh
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:25:04 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2019, 08:19:08 PM by Traxo

@ Traxo you don't seem to mind that Anonymouscoder has recently posted 12 almost identical messages in the forum with a lot of screaming (captital letters) and tries bullying other forum user.

Well I guess it bothers me a bit because maybe somebody missed the link to the blog I posted.
Other than that... No man, I don't care. I just wanted feedback on my blog post, and coherent refutation if I made any mistakes therein. I asked Gumbi multiple times to quote clear text (i.e. not ambiguous) and source to it. He failed to do it.

EDIT: edited "him" to "Gumbi" because it wasn't clear who I was referring to.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:00:46 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:12:18 PM by AnonymousCoder

@ Traxo you don't seem to mind that Anonymouscoder has recently posted 12 almost identical messages in the forum with a lot of screaming (captital letters) and tries bullying other forum user.

Well I guess it bothers me a bit because maybe somebody missed the link to the blog I posted.
Other than that... No man, I don't care. I just wanted feedback on my blog post, and coherent refutation if I made any mistakes therein. I asked him multiple times to quote clear text (i.e. not ambiguous) and source to it. He failed to do it.

I have great respect for you Traxo. So I feel sorry if I disappointed you. It's a while since a link to your blog has been added to

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

and I add it here again:

Martin Armstrong - Gold Bear?

Alex11, the repetition of my message, the template, usually after a specific response, is on purpose - a clear match for the Armstrong tactic of posting meaningless ambiguous ECM and Socrates bullshit. No point to change the general message. You write meaningless stuff, I write the consistent template.

DanB1

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:45:26 AM
Merited by OROBTC (1)

I agree. Let's keep it friendly guys.
DanB1

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:46:50 PM

I'm in it like this: I have tried most of MA's services and even after spending lots of time studying his system, it has never made me money in a sustainable way.
The way I look at it now is that I think it's a big fraud and the only one making money is Martin Armstrong himself. And if that's right he should be back in jail.

If though, anyone can proof me that his system works and one can repeatable make money using Socrates than I would flip side. I'm open and never say never.
So far, all what I have seen, be it Gumbi, Alex, Eagle?, etc is a lot of nonsense and non-information, making it more confusing as it already is. Although that might be a strategy as well.

But if you really want to proof your point then show us very easily and simple what the markets will do according to Socrates.
I'm not interested in what it did in the past. Show us the dough, proof your point and let us see what markets will do in the coming 3-6-9 months (you pick the time frame).
This could be Stock Markets, commodities, Bonds, etc, or a combination.

This has been asked many times before so I guess I'm talking to a wall now, but let's see.

If not, and we keep discussing all the nonsense and claims etc, then I would also prefer Gumbi to stop posting here as he is of no value (at least not to me). Sorry.
The choice is up to you guys.

dibley8899

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:54:38 AM

Brexit GBPUSD Nonsense

While our models indeed pinpointed a Directional Change with rising volatility into the week of 9/16, the pound has held the October 2016 for now, but a close for September below 12350 keeps the pound in check........ok keep the pound in check.

https://d33wjekvz3zs1a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/EUBP-M-2-2019.jpg

QUESTION: Marty; A friend of mine is an analyst at one of the major banks in New York. He said they are not allowed to forecast some things as you said. He used to work for a European bank and did say it was much worse.  He said everyone who is anyone reads you. He also said that none of the mainstream media will ever report on Socrates because you will put all analysis out of business. Is this why you intend to go public?

Thanks so much for your insight in creating Socrates.

MH

ANSWER: Mainstream press in the USA has never been interested in really covering our analysis. They are not interested in reporting that a computer can actually write reports and forecast the entire world. You have to understand, we remain the best-kept secret. Even when Nigel Farage was our guest speaker in Rome, he said he had to come after we forecast BREXIT. Now, not a single British newspaper ever reported our forecast before or after. Nonetheless, those in power and in strategic institutions and corporations, all know what our forecasts were. So it is an interesting paradox. We are the best-read, but the most under-reported. Grin Grin Grin

gbpusd

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Uwqlo8pr/

Ooooops Cheesy Grin Grin
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:21:37 PM

@ Gumbi  -  good job. It looks like AnonymousCoder has lost it's mind over so many facts he can't handle.

@ Traxo @ debley  @Dan81 @ unwashed @S29

I agree. Let's keep it friendly guys.

^---  Yes, please keep all of this friendly.  Much more constructive.  Negative people can ruin experiences for others who may have good insight, but are not interested in getting into stupid internet flaming wars.

I started this thread years ago when Shelby/Anonymint brought up Armstrong.  Armstrong wrote an impressive series of historical/finance papers while in prison many of which I read before coming to bitcointalk.  Once he was out, I was hoping that his blog would provide useful material for those of us who would read it and think about it.

I was NOT interested in digging deep into Socrates and his other thinking, especially "reversals".  Too murky for me to understand.

Unfortunately I had not seen any useful actionable financial advice from his public blog, however interesting many of his articles have been, and hence have lost interest.  Please note that I do not have any access to his private materials, declining to subscribe to them in part because of comments I occasionally read here that they are not particularly useful...

I am astonished (in a happy way) that this thread has gone on so long.  If anything, Armstrong has provided material that we can get in very few other places, which is worth something.  How much is that material worth?  Beats me.  That's why I started this thread, to explore what he says and predicts (also to keep from clogging other threads way back when, another reason why I started this one).

Shine on, guys!  Keep it friendly!

Do let me know if he ever becomes transparently bullish on gold and/or Bitcoin.  Maybe I'll then take the other side of the trade!   Bwa ha?

Smiley   Wink   Cheesy   Cool

(Edited because, you know, because...)

s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:25:39 PM

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/big-bang-and-the-process-remains-unfolding-into-2025/

The Big Bang and the Process Unfolding into 2025
Blog/Civil Unrest
Posted Dec 5, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION:  Hi Martin, I am a long time follower and devoted to your blogs. It’s something that goes well with that first cup of coffee in the morning. In your responses to some people regarding an alternate place to escape from government tyranny, I would suggest that it is not easy for many who have a spouse, family or grandchildren (if if you have the means to do so). Another aspect is how does one assess whether the place they are moving to will have a stable government five years from now or longer, because there is always the threat from another country wanting your resources, workers, strategic land, etc. I don’t think it is easy for anyone to up and move away from family and friends whom they would leave behind – and contact via social media, well, that’s doesn’t work for me.

Thank you.

PP

ANSWER: The cracks in the system will begin to appear next year. This is part of the Big Bang that began 2015.75, and was the PEAK in government confidence. As this unfolds, it will become clearer as to where to go. Keep in mind that the collapse in governments is predominantly in the West, which includes South America. There will be rising separatist movements, so we will see varying pockets of political unrest. We are just too far away from that for me to speak without guessing. It does appear that Asia will be the better place in general. They are not embracing socialism or this insane climate change agenda.

Listen up everybody: The cracks in the system will finally begin to appear 5 years after the ECM turning point. Good luck trading these great Armstrong forecasts.
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:36:21 PM

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/socrates-project-best-kept-secret/

Socrates Project – Best Kept Secret
Blog/Socrates
Posted Dec 4, 2019 by Martin Armstrong

QUESTION: Marty; A friend of mine is an analyst at one of the major banks in New York. He said they are not allowed to forecast some things as you said. He used to work for a European bank and did say it was much worse.  He said everyone who is anyone reads you. He also said that none of the mainstream media will ever report on Socrates because you will put all analysis out of business. Is this why you intend to go public?

Thanks so much for your insight in creating Socrates.

MH

ANSWER: Mainstream press in the USA has never been interested in really covering our analysis. They are not interested in reporting that a computer can actually write reports and forecast the entire world. You have to understand, we remain the best-kept secret. Even when Nigel Farage was our guest speaker in Rome, he said he had to come after we forecast BREXIT. Now, not a single British newspaper ever reported our forecast before or after. Nonetheless, those in power and in strategic institutions and corporations, all know what our forecasts were. So it is an interesting paradox. We are the best-read, but the most under-reported.

Nobody wants to report there is a computer that forecasts the world for it at the same time exposes the true trend of the economy and all the interconnections, including climate change. In the summer when the Inverted Yield Curve was taking place, all the newspapers were forecasting Trump would lose because the economy was headed into a recession. That was their typical biased war against Trump. Our model showed there would be a moderate decline in the expansion into the ECM for January, but that we did not see a major correction or a major recession.

These types of forecasts are not luck nor are they based upon what “I think” for we are all human and thus we are subject to making mistakes. We need a dispassionate analysis of a computer to provide an objective outlook. People keep trying to compete with me personally which is often quite funny to me.

Socrates will only be recognized when (1) we go public, and (2) after my death. That is just how things work. Even in the Bible, Jesus said that a prophet has no honor or is recognized in his own country’ (John 4:44). That is the way it has ALWAYS been in every field. Not exactly sure why it is that way. It just is! I have always been covered more by the press outside the USA than inside.

Oh Lord, praise the Godsend machine Armstrong has built! I think I will get a Socrates subscription again, so it can forecast the next time I have hemorrhoids again since it can predict everything.
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: