Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin  (Read 234778 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:23:32 AM

The biggest threat is going to come within the Bitcoin community itself. If the idiots within the Bitcoin foundation decides to change the 21 million cap, then it will ultimately result in the death of Bitcoin. In my opinion, the threats from within are more serious when compared to any threat which we are likely to face from the authoritarian governments.

they can decide what they want but no one will ever follow this path.

Indeed, but that is only His thoughts and perception. Which is out of 100% only 5% is chances to be happen according to his speculation. And I don't see any threat of it, In fact, for what is happened now in bitcoin is the prediction actually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:54:58 AM

I have a prediction of bitcoin prices will hit $1000 back in August same like previous years that price always climb up in august Smiley *i wish
all holders bitcoin expect prices of bitcoin will rise to $1000. if the mass adoption of bitcoin continue to rise the possibility of bitcoin prices will rise because when the demand for bitcoin increases then price of bitcoin will increases.
Bitcoin prices are determined by supply and demand

Yes, this is one of the main features of bitcoin since it is actually not a real currency but a commodity. Currency is backup by gold why bitcoins aren't. It is a class of its own and relies heavily on its supply and demand. So when the mass adoption does happen, we all should expect the price to increase exponentially.
That's what we are expecting, it should be a profitable day when that time comes. Mass adoption is the key for us to be millionaires here and we are even very lucky that we have discovered bitcoin now at it's early stages, we should not let this opportunity be taken from us, the support that is coming from us should be constant and no matter what crisis will happen we should be firm and steady.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

The biggest threat is going to come within the Bitcoin community itself. If the idiots within the Bitcoin foundation decides to change the 21 million cap, then it will ultimately result in the death of Bitcoin. In my opinion, the threats from within are more serious when compared to any threat which we are likely to face from the authoritarian governments.

Indeed, but that is only His thoughts and perception. Which is out of 100% only 5% is chances to be happen according to his speculation. And I don't see any threat of it, In fact, for what is happened now in bitcoin is the prediction actually.

Yes, bitcoin is really rising right now and it won't fall just like that. THere is a greater chance that the price would still rise some more in the coming months and it will seems that it may even hit $2,000 this year. I hope it does so that we can all profit from it! I don't think the bitcoin foundaction can change the 21 million cap just like that. So don't expect it to happen.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:12:17 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really rising right now and it won't fall just like that. THere is a greater chance that the price would still rise some more in the coming months and it will seems that it may even hit $2,000 this year. I hope it does so that we can all profit from it! I don't think the bitcoin foundaction can change the 21 million cap just like that. So don't expect it to happen.
When it's rising it's a good sign and a good timing to buy, it will certainly continue, you have to analyze the graph and consider the trend. It's important we trust bitcoin a well, not just trust without knowledge on it but there should be a formal research to support our speculation.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:22:06 PM

I wish all over the worlds government come to a point about bitcoins.The central bank of a country need to co-operate among the users and understand bitcoin popularity so It's necessary most country's in the world are accepting bitcoin.It's getting popular day by day using by most of people in the world.Unfortunately, many countries bitcoin got banned.People loves technology wants to up to date so we should go with bitcoin as It's internet based cryptocurrency.

Don't worry there are already big countries that are looking to the point of adoption bitcoin or including it to their banking services. And even those countries that did ban bitcoin, I think that there is going to be a change of their decision and will let bitcoin come to their country when they saw that the market and potential of this to boost their economy.

What do you mean by that?

Do you want to say that they will accept Bitcoin as it is, and, for example, allow folks to open bank accounts in bitcoins or pay taxes with it? Or do you mean that they will just adopt the blockchain technology for their own, most likely nefarious ends? If you mean the latter, then why didn't they adopt the technology long ago since Bitcoin has been around for ages already, figuratively speaking? If they were really interested in it, I suspect they would have been using it already in some way given their resources and capabilities. But there's nothing yet as far as I can see

You can't see it as of now because just like what I've said, they are still looking or what I mean is they are still planning for a total adoption, together with the blockchain technology as there are enthusiasts who are introducing bitcoin to the banking sector. Not just it means that they are interested, they are already using it.

Could you explain it more coherently?

At first you say that they are still looking [into it] and planning total adoption, and how long are they going to be "looking and planning", another 7 years? Then you come to say that they are already using it. Using what exactly? The blockchain technology or Bitcoin itself? If you insist that banks and governments have already implemented this technology in their own projects (whatever these might be), could you post a link or two proving that?

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:30:59 PM

When it's rising it's a good sign and a good timing to buy, it will certainly continue, you have to analyze the graph and consider the trend. It's important we trust bitcoin a well, not just trust without knowledge on it but there should be a formal research to support our speculation.
yeah right better to have good understanding to sort things out regarding to this good investment opportunity, if we do understand the risk and the potentials we will be able know when to place our entry and what would be our expected price, as for my personal goal i want to see price to keep rising and reach much bigger than what we expect.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

honestly, after the last two years, I think that eventually, as a currency, bitcoin is going to take a backseat to a newer altcoin/technology.  there needs to be a faster and still secure method to confirm a transaction for btc to be used in stores.  other than loading some kind of immediate wallet, like using paypal or google pay, there is no way for a merchant to know you haven't pulled something without some wait.

other coins like nxt, monero and others have all pushed the original concept and software further and further.  there will have to be some side chain coin/token or something that will bridge the gap into mainstream commerce.  bitcoin will always be there, always be first and always be an investment, but might not be the coin that hits the stores.  it may be like those first phones from a long time back, replaced by cordless phones, cell phones, and now mobile computers, but always bitcoin will be that foundation that it all came from
Mr.ExtraOrdinary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:40:02 PM

In 5 years, it can become stable than now, i think in one condition if it would be regulated. For my opinion, for somehow Bitcoin must be regulated. Hiwever, the total centralization would kill all key features for what we value cryptocurrency. So I think after 5 years we find the way how to regulated it, but keep its features as well. Otherwise, it remain unstable, And it is popularity would grow slowly as well as an investment in it but not mainstream fastly.
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

In 5 years, it can become stable than now, i think in one condition if it would be regulated. For my opinion, for somehow Bitcoin must be regulated. Hiwever, the total centralization would kill all key features for what we value cryptocurrency. So I think after 5 years we find the way how to regulated it, but keep its features as well. Otherwise, it remain unstable, And it is popularity would grow slowly as well as an investment in it but not mainstream fastly.

there is no way that we can ever have it all.  utopian plans degrade quickly.  if you make something that is untraceable, the people demand you find a way to trace it.  put too many controls on a thing and people demand more liberty.  i would like to see bitcoin stay exactly as it is and let the government regulate newer coins.  bitcoin is more than a virtual, decentralized commodity marker, it is a work of coding that set out to be a certain thing and became exactly what its goals were.  satoshi set out to prove a security rule set, to solve an ancient riddle from his ancestors and he did that.  he never intended bitcoin to go this far, although i am sure he is happy it has.  if someone wants a "Mona Lisa" that smiles more, paint a new picture and leave the original.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

I have a prediction of bitcoin prices will hit $1000 back in August same like previous years that price always climb up in august Smiley *i wish
why is your prediction so  slow, to me i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin is going to make a new all time high price in next month. because the price of bitcoin is already trading about 900 USD, therefore we can expect some increase in the price of bitcoin.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

why is your prediction so  slow, to me i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin is going to make a new all time high price in next month. because the price of bitcoin is already trading about 900 USD, therefore we can expect some increase in the price of bitcoin.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. $900 is a pretty decent price for 1 BTC now IMO. I think if it will stay at this level for the next couple of months it will be good. As for the more distant perspective I guess Bitcoin might hit $1,400 in the end of this year.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:58:57 PM

Cryptocurrency will take the place of "government" or "commodity" currencies. It's inevitable, it's just the natural evolution of money in terms of the Internet. Less friction, more anonymity, ease of use, the free flow of money around the world. The advantages are too great. This will happen regardless of how much in front of her building obstacles -it's just the path of least resistance.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:04:14 AM

Cryptocurrency will take the place of "government" or "commodity" currencies. It's inevitable, it's just the natural evolution of money in terms of the Internet. Less friction, more anonymity, ease of use, the free flow of money around the world. The advantages are too great. This will happen regardless of how much in front of her building obstacles -it's just the path of least resistance.

Lets just hope that you are right. Coz I really don't see bitcoin replacing the governments currencies with it. That is true that it's wider spread and evolution is inevitable, but there is always a limit, it's like there is a wall, a fine line between the government and bitcoin that separates them, no one dominates anyone. What is sure is the price of bitcoin will be increasing each year due to increase in demand.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:30:51 AM

For me that prediction is more believable than others who are saying that it is going to make $2,000 or even higher for this year. As we observed, bitcoins price growth is sometimes slower and sometimes its rapid. But when its rapidly increasing, it's decrease is rapid also. And it is better if it is increasing slowly, so that its growth is stable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:36:29 AM

What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I don't know what will happen in the next five years about in bitcoin because I'm not a psychic. Actually, obstacles, problems and challenges are always become a tail of it. The factor that we can give support into it is let us continue to patronize and share it to our friends who are closed to us by simply referring it to them.
pooya87
Legendary

Merit: 10537

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:48:12 AM

it is not inevitable, it is more like wishful thinking, because nothing can replace government issued fiat currency. and even if cryptocurrencies become much more popular than now, the government will start issuing their own cryptocurrency which will be again like fiat and centralized.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
deisik
Legendary

Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:31:46 AM

it is not inevitable, it is more like wishful thinking, because nothing can replace government issued fiat currency. and even if cryptocurrencies become much more popular than now, the government will start issuing their own cryptocurrency which will be again like fiat and centralized

Why would governments want that in the first place?

Digital fiats already cut it pretty well as government cryptocurrencies, so there is absolutely no need to add another such currency. That would only further damage the "main" currency (apart from the damage wrought by Bitcoin itself). Other than that, Bitcoin doesn't aim at replacing any fiat specifically (that would come as a nice bonus). Its primary aim is to become a universal means of payment across Internet. But just because Internet becomes more and more important in our lives, so does such a means of payment

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 11:45:58 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .

I agreed with you, Bitcoin for now is having a good price at this point of time. Perhaps, it happens because many companies now are little by little connecting in the concept system of bitcoin. Because they found out how the community positively respond in the edge of Bitcoin.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:17:54 PM

5 years is a medium term projection, but regulated by who, if government start to regulate BTC, alot of people will move into another project and the aim is defeated.  BTC derives most of its price because of its anonymous property and makes it suitable for Dark market users.

For me, I want the scaling issue resolved this year so as to move into another BTC use case
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:29:12 PM

5 years is a medium term projection, but regulated by who, if government start to regulate BTC, alot of people will move into another project and the aim is defeated.  BTC derives most of its price because of its anonymous property and makes it suitable for Dark market users.

For me, I want the scaling issue resolved this year so as to move into another BTC use case
The government will not only target bitcoin because they know our next option, the whole crypto currencies will be regulated but not literally what we are thinking because they cannot do that directly to crypto currencies. They will make an avenue to regulate us and that is by using the exchange sites.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: