Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:29:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why You Should Never Sell Your Bitcoins Ever  (Read 270083 times)
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:20:01 PM

It is very good to sell not your coins now around this time, because the value is not that high now to do it.
It will be much better if you wait a little longer and that you can sell it with a higher value, so you will have some profit.
But that is hard to know, because you never know what can happen with the value later.
Maybe this is not a correct estimation such estimations may not work correctly and bitcoin has shown a lot of unpredictable fluctuations so far.
yeah it is impossible to predict the price right now as bitcoin is fluctuating from time to time to be honest

i never sell all my bitcoins because i believe it will soon start growing and it will surely make me a lot of money soon
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 01:54:07 AM

Well you should sell your bitcoins when you fell that they are worthing a good ammount and able to you to get something that you wouldnt be able to get with fiat on that moment,soo being bitcoin or altcoins should hold for a while but not more then 3-6 months and good coins not those news.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:27:49 AM

Well if you will never sell your coins then it will not bring any profit to you in the future.
We all know that the future price of bitcoin will be high and that is pure profit.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:34:27 PM

Well if you will never sell your coins then it will not bring any profit to you in the future.
We all know that the future price of bitcoin will be high and that is pure profit.

That's true we need to spend you coins, as only holding will not be profitable in future, and if price goes higher then I think we should not hesitate in selling our coins.
fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:37:57 PM

That's true we need to spend you coins, as only holding will not be profitable in future, and if price goes higher then I think we should not hesitate in selling our coins.

There is really no need to hold the coins for a long period of time because it will give you profit no matter what price you sell it in the future.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

There is really no need to hold the coins for a long period of time because it will give you profit no matter what price you sell it in the future.

yes there are times when we must sell the coin to make a profit and when the price was really right to sell. because if you never sell your coins and just to wait for a higher price, it will last for decades I think. as an example, that we are already more than 3 years of never again touched $1000 even $600.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:55:20 PM

yes there are times when we must sell the coin to make a profit and when the price was really right to sell. because if you never sell your coins and just to wait for a higher price, it will last for decades I think. as an example, that we are already more than 3 years of never again touched $1000 even $600.

Yeah I think if you are getting profits with the current price then you should sell your coins as waiting too long may not be profitable if price drops in future.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:35:06 PM

There will be no need to sell since it will be the future currency. Smiley Go BitCoin !!
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:30:27 PM

You should not do this because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a much higher amount this year because of the halving that will make the block size smaller.
So that is why selling would not be good at all, you should consider it to just wait till the end of this year.
heldertb

Activity: 242

Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 09:29:11 PM

your secession is also good but my opinion bitcoin selling and buying is very good way to make more profit when its price falling down that time you buy some bitcoin and wait for increase its worth when its price will rise up you sell your coin and make profit.

█▮▬█▀▀▀ YouHodler.com ▀▀▀█▬▮█
Keep Crypto. Get Cash
   Cool█▮ The highest Loan-to-Value ratio ▮ No minimum monthly payments and no hidden fees ▮ Major cryptocurrencies as collateral ▮█   Cool
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:43:03 PM

Well those wall of 600 will go down this year i believe ,after halving bitcoin will find its new value according the revenue from the blocks,being half,soo we are getting back to old values and one day may be able to cross them.If all people were holding their coins bitcoin wouldnt be soo big as it is ,the buy and sell its a must to keep bitcoin being a great reward -risk investment.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:06:16 AM

Yeah I think if you are getting profits with the current price then you should sell your coins as waiting too long may not be profitable if price drops in future.
There is always a time for everyone that will make some profit, but you never know when the time will be to make some profit.
It is really hard to know for what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and we all know that the halving is coming.
But I personally think that it wont even rise after the halving, so it is now a good mindset to not sell your coins now.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:10:50 AM

There is always a time for everyone that will make some profit, but you never know when the time will be to make some profit.
It is really hard to know for what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and we all know that the halving is coming.
But I personally think that it wont even rise after the halving, so it is now a good mindset to not sell your coins now.

Even holding too long will not be profitable as you never know what would be the value of bitcoin the very next day, buying and selling coins at regular intervals is the best way to play with it.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:18:46 AM

Even holding too long will not be profitable as you never know what would be the value of bitcoin the very next day, buying and selling coins at regular intervals is the best way to play with it.

You are right that the bitcoin is unpredictable but for a long term investment the bitcoin can be good without even a doubt because people are already doing it right now and I'm also doing it.
The bitcoin is growing everyday in users and also in company's and price so that is a good sign if you think about that fact.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:34:54 AM

You are right that the bitcoin is unpredictable but for a long term investment the bitcoin can be good without even a doubt because people are already doing it right now and I'm also doing it.
The bitcoin is growing everyday in users and also in company's and price so that is a good sign if you think about that fact.

Bitcoin is growing rapidly for sure but we don't know where it will land in future so only holding will not be profitable in long run So I think we should keep on spending our coins.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:35:17 AM

One day you will have to sell your bitcoin in the future so why hold it when you can sell it and make profit from that.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:41:07 AM

Guys the early adopters who have been collecting coins for peanuts and sold all of their stash in 2013 when the $1200 Bitcoin bubble bursted made the big bucks. Probably some of them earned millions of dollars doing absolutely nothing  Grin It takes a risk to get big money and as history has shown scared money makes no money. My point is that if you are afraid to sell coins at the right moments you will miss out on profitable opportunities and will just keep waiting for that magical moment when 1 Bitcoin will equal $10 000 which may never come.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:46:56 AM

One day you will have to sell your bitcoin in the future so why hold it when you can sell it and make profit from that.

no one will keep their coins for ever. all people plan to sell or spend their coins at some point in the future. profits will definitely be secured. no worries. Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:52:45 AM

In future when people run in getting bitcoin we can be happy with our saved bitcoins. We doesn't need to make great effort if we plant ourself into some form of bitcoin earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:15:10 PM

Bitcoin is growing rapidly for sure but we don't know where it will land in future so only holding will not be profitable in long run So I think we should keep on spending our coins.

do not have to sell all. if you believe that the future of bitcoin will be even greater . I'm sure the price will rise higher. so there are times when we balanced in sell and hold.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: