Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587844 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

India 121/6 from 20 overs. so this is the first time in this tour India is facing a challenge regarding winning a match. I hope Sri Lanka is going to win this match and the third game will decide the winner of this ODI series.
if Sri Lanka is able to keep the pressure on the batting line of India then India will lose this game for sure.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:39:01 PM

Today will be the second one-day match between India and SL. First match India won very easily and everyone expecting today also India will produce same results. But if SL team upset this match then mostly many gamblers will lose the money in betting. By looking at SL team current performance it is very clear that India is going to win.
This match is not going to play today its schedule is 24 August we have nearly 20 hours more India is currently too good for Home team its very difficult for them to give tough time as they are collapsing badly in every game they need some long term work for playing back I am thinking this series is going as clean sweep again
Yes i am from India and this match is tomorrow and i dont think Srilanka can upset india as their body language. confidence and spirit is looking very down at the moment..
The match is expected, but i am expecting some good cricket from Sri Lanka team. If they come back their form in this match, i am sure they will give good fight through out the tournament. But if they lose this game i think India will win all games. The odds are a favour to Indian team, so this is the best time to take a little risk and make a good profit to choose Sri Lanka in this match.

I think it will be very risky to put the bet on Sri Lanka as their form is really poor. They have lost the test series against India by 3-0 which has already demoralized Sri lankan team and the situation is really bad after the defeat in first ODI. If you still want to bet on SL then also put a cross bet on India to cover the loss if occured.

Yes Sri Lanka team is already proved that they are not capable of playing against a strong team like India to losing home test series. In this time again choosing Sri Lanka is risk matter. But what you said it is also right. Now the odds for Sri Lanka is very high. Suppose if they win tomorrow by luckily our profit will be very high. I don't have dared to take this challenge anybody is taking?

If anyone take my words seriously and choose Sri Lanka in this match Bumper offer. Anybody is watching is this game. India lost 7 wickets just for 140 runs. Only 3 wickets in hand and they need 90 runs to win this match. For India, the only support is Ex captain Dhoni rest of all batsman got out. And who is this Akila Dhananjaya man he took 6 wickets excellent bowling. So today is SL day.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

I think Srilanka is facing a lot of problems from all the ends because they don't have proper batting line up and proper bowling in order to take wickets. Still, India has great to win the match and even after 43 runs still, there is no wicket.

What a turnaround of the match . India requires 78 runs with 3 wicket left in 19 overs . Start bowler of SL team is Danajaya who has taken 6 wickets till now in his 8 over spell . SL mostly will win this match and if they do not then it will be really tough for SL to win the series .
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 05:25:11 PM

Can't believe that SL played so well. The bowler Dananjaya just smashed in and took 6 wickets out of 7 with an economy of less than 5. Now still India has a chance to win if Dhoni manages to stay till the end and I do believe that he will manage to save the game as he always does. Kohlli, Jadhav, Rahul completely failed in today's match. 57 runs left to win.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

Can't believe that SL played so well. The bowler Dananjaya just smashed in and took 6 wickets out of 7 with an economy of less than 5. Now still India has a chance to win if Dhoni manages to stay till the end and I do believe that he will manage to save the game as he always does. Kohlli, Jadhav, Rahul completely failed in today's match. 57 runs left to win.

Only Dananjaya's bowling was watchable in the whole 2 sides of innings of Sri Lanka. Bhuvaneshwar Kumar showed some class hits and hopefully another all rounder for India. Good support by MSD. Let's see what Sri Lankans will do in the next match.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

Lets be realistic guys, srilanka was never in this match for a single moment. The moment their innings ended at 237,it was India's win right there! Yup India made a mess of it, but 237 isn't enough these days, credit goes to the srilankan bowlers for bringing them back in the game, but India is a quality side so they were expected to win this, anyway congratulations to India, and best of luck to the both teams for the next match. I am expecting a whitewash from India nothing less.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:18:42 PM

Even after the good bowling performance from Dananjaya other bowlers were not able to support and take last 3 wickets. India side Dhoni gave a good support and Bhuveshwar played really well and used all bad balls to score and both of them gave a record 8th wicket partnership and won the match. Now i think no one will question Dhoni position in the team as he is the one who is giving support when ever needed.   
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:29:12 AM

Even after the good bowling performance from Dananjaya other bowlers were not able to support and take last 3 wickets. India side Dhoni gave a good support and Bhuveshwar played really well and used all bad balls to score and both of them gave a record 8th wicket partnership and won the match. Now i think no one will question Dhoni position in the team as he is the one who is giving support when ever needed.   

Again Dhoni has proved that he is a good finisher after a long time. It was an outstanding performance from Dhoni and Bhuveshwar Kumar in 8th wicket partnerships. This is what SL need to learn because I didn't see in both test and one-day matches they never really try to build good partnerships. Anyway, yesterday it was much better performance compared to all previous matches but they couldn't turn the performance into winning the match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:00:11 AM

Again Dhoni has proved that he is a good finisher after a long time. It was an outstanding performance from Dhoni and Bhuveshwar Kumar in 8th wicket partnerships. This is what SL need to learn because I didn't see in both test and one-day matches they never really try to build good partnerships. Anyway, yesterday it was much better performance compared to all previous matches but they couldn't turn the performance into winning the match.
This is why India needs Dhoni , he gives valuable advice while bowling and he plays important knock when the team needs . Can't take away Bhuvaneshwar's credits , he was awesome . I feel bad for Dananjaya though , what a spell .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:06:24 AM

This is why India needs Dhoni , he gives valuable advice while bowling and he plays important knock when the team needs . Can't take away Bhuvaneshwar's credits , he was awesome . I feel bad for Dananjaya though , what a spell .
Yes, in my view the majority of the credit goes to Bhuvaneswar Kumar, because Sri Lankan bowlers were quite confident in winning the match after they took the wicket of Pandya. Maybe the final match will be a hard one for India as Sri Lanka tries much harder to make at least a win.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

Only Dananjaya's bowling was watchable in the whole 2 sides of innings of Sri Lanka. Bhuvaneshwar Kumar showed some class hits and hopefully another all rounder for India. Good support by MSD. Let's see what Sri Lankans will do in the next match.

Yup but still he did a great job while Dhoni was the only one from India who was managing his team and hence both sides seemed balanced till the end. Had Dhoni not been there, they would have surely lost as there were over 7- runs to get while 7 wickets were already down. Of all, Kumar supported MSD while the batsmen failed completely. MSD should be again appointed as the captain.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

Yes, in my view the majority of the credit goes to Bhuvaneswar Kumar, because Sri Lankan bowlers were quite confident in winning the match after they took the wicket of Pandya. Maybe the final match will be a hard one for India as Sri Lanka tries much harder to make at least a win.
Dhoni is still one of best player in limited cricket he can manage things very quickly as he done yesterday for India with Buvaneshwar what a inning from jaws of defeat they bring victory great match and great performance from one of best player in short term cricket he can manage to play until 2019 world cup for India
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:17:56 PM

No Surprises in the couple of past days, England and India have won their respective matches as they were expected too. WI had not a single idea how the pitch was behaving. As for Srilanka, total disappointment. They had a wonderful start but lost their way in the middle. Srilanka are playing like Pakistan used to play, Collapsing all of a sudden, They did collapse in the Champions trophy too. I think both England and India will whitewash their opponents in this series. England for sure, Srilanka may win a game by chance. But the series result is clear. Its a one way road from here.

The West Indies collapse was beyond reason. The West Indies has decided to play Chris Gayle and Marlon Samuels in the ODIs. I suspect their decision might have been prompted by the abysmal performance of the West Indies team. Nobody gains if the West Indies keeps losing.

It was really pathetic to see how WI players scummed to England bowlers. Seeing this WI team its hard to believe if their main stars do not play there is no Team B available for WI who can give some good fighting spirit on the pitch. Well it would be cake walk for England to win this series .

West Indies and Sri Lanka both are big teams, and they had the capacity to beat any team. Specially SL was very strong in the home ground to win any test match in SL pitch the away teams will suffer lot.  But now the ZIW team can beat SL main team, and Bangladesh will beat WI. At present two series is going on, so it will be a cake walk for both teams India and England. No extra putting effort these two teams will win series.
The winners are already obvious to all of us. With the past performance, for me the series are now one sided. Its a piece of cake for India and England to name this series. Especially in the case of West Indies and England, my vote is with England. WI has no good batsman in this ODI but England has good openers and batsman. Both series are boring.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:45:46 PM

No doubt Kumar played a very crucial innings to make India win the match from almost lost position. But the actual binding of his innings was none other than Dhoni. His experience and guidance made the Bhuvaneshwar batting more easy and constant nurturing and speaking to him helped him attain this feet. Indeed Dhoni is still the master class among the lot.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

No doubt Kumar played a very crucial innings to make India win the match from almost lost position. But the actual binding of his innings was none other than Dhoni. His experience and guidance made the Bhuvaneshwar batting more easy and constant nurturing and speaking to him helped him attain this feet. Indeed Dhoni is still the master class among the lot.

As per me, Bhuvneshwar Kumar should be given the credit for India's win; his partnership with dhoni made the difference. Sri Lanka was already out of the contest when they failed to score decent score in the first inning, it was a extraordinary spell from the Dananjaya who kept Sri Lankas hope alive.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:20:52 PM

England scored less runs this time in the test match. Just 258 and now WI have lost 1 wicket for just 12 runs. Although WI is the weaker team, their bowlers played really well by restricting England to a score below 260. They were 71 for 4 and had Ben Stokes not to get those crucial 100 runs, the score would be less than 200. The other batsmen just came and left. Roach and Gabriel played fabulously in getting those wickets. Hope that I get to see WI win this game but chances are pretty less.

sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

England scored less runs this time in the test match. Just 258 and now WI have lost 1 wicket for just 12 runs. Although WI is the weaker team, their bowlers played really well by restricting England to a score below 260. They were 71 for 4 and had Ben Stokes not to get those crucial 100 runs, the score would be less than 200. The other batsmen just came and left. Roach and Gabriel played fabulously in getting those wickets. Hope that I get to see WI win this game but chances are pretty less.
whatever the performance of England batting they will perform on the bowling side. I think West Indies will not get any opportunity to lead the result of this match. England has enough strength to dominate this match though they have scored less runs. already West Indies has lost 1 wicket by scoring less than 10 runs.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:31:52 PM

whatever the performance of England batting they will perform on the bowling side. I think West Indies will not get any opportunity to lead the result of this match. England has enough strength to dominate this match though they have scored less runs. already West Indies has lost 1 wicket by scoring less than 10 runs.

Hope the game takes a good turn from both the side, I don't really always enjoy huge run defeat or win. England teams bowling seems to be destructive and defending. But the runs are quite low, so WI has fair chance. Now its totally upto their performance.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:09:36 PM

Dhoni managed to take away whatever hope Sri Lanka had. But credit should be given to Sri Lanka. They managed to have the strong Indian batting line up on its knees at one point.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:43:55 PM

Dhoni managed to take away whatever hope Sri Lanka had. But credit should be given to Sri Lanka. They managed to have the strong Indian batting line up on its knees at one point.
The match displayed some wonderful bowling performance from Srilanka and a good composed batting performance from the reliable Dhoni yet again,since it is not a high scoring match and was not below the required run rate,they had the time to chase down the score and credits goes to Bhuvaneshwar who batted really well till the end.
Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: