Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589394 times)
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Facing Indian spinners at home is not easy job for any team even Australian best batsmen completely fail to give any resistance even bowlers done great job for them also and reduce Indian strong batting line up near 250 runs now they have last chance in third ODI to fight back in this series just try to stay on pitch for some time

The main thing when it comes to playing in home countries is that the atmosphere suits the home players compared to the foreign players. The weather conditions, ground conditions and the performance of players in their home country changes a lot as compared to when they play in a foreign soil. Their ability can't be judged that way as these conditions don't suit the foreign players while Aussies have a lot of experience in playing in India and still they lost the game. They have won many matches here but this year their performance has taken a down turn, especially after the Champion's league. They aren't able to score even 250 runs now when earlier they made 400+ runs in ODI games in India. The next match too looks like a loss for them.

Yes the home pitch is always advantageous for the home team, and away team need some time to adjust the weather condition and other things. But AUS recently played against Bangladesh right, and before that, they may be played against SL not sure. But i am sure they played against Bangla. To compare Bangla weather condition and Indian condition both are almost same and both teams main weapon is spinners. If AUS lose next match, then this series will lose the interest.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:57:56 AM

Facing Indian spinners at home is not easy job for any team even Australian best batsmen completely fail to give any resistance even bowlers done great job for them also and reduce Indian strong batting line up near 250 runs now they have last chance in third ODI to fight back in this series just try to stay on pitch for some time

The main thing when it comes to playing in home countries is that the atmosphere suits the home players compared to the foreign players. The weather conditions, ground conditions and the performance of players in their home country changes a lot as compared to when they play in a foreign soil. Their ability can't be judged that way as these conditions don't suit the foreign players while Aussies have a lot of experience in playing in India and still they lost the game. They have won many matches here but this year their performance has taken a down turn, especially after the Champion's league. They aren't able to score even 250 runs now when earlier they made 400+ runs in ODI games in India. The next match too looks like a loss for them.

Yes the home pitch is always advantageous for the home team, and away team need some time to adjust the weather condition and other things. But AUS recently played against Bangladesh right, and before that, they may be played against SL not sure. But i am sure they played against Bangla. To compare Bangla weather condition and Indian condition both are almost same and both teams main weapon is spinners. If AUS lose next match, then this series will lose the interest.

Australia lost one test match in Bangladesh as well and this Australia team is not so strong compared to a few years ago. Earlier they had a very good bowler and batsman but the current team looks like not able to face the spin bowling. Even though they can manage to win next match but I think this series will belong to the Indian team. I think next match will be on Sunday so we can enjoy the match.

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

Wonderful performance by India and it's really shameful for Aussies, being a stronger team they're losing miserably. Amazing bowling by Indian bowlers and they deserve this win. Had bet for both the sides and got a low win.

Well, i was not expecting Aussies for this bad show which they had shown in the recently series. The Indians dominated in every department of the game, bowling / batting / fielding and played well. I could see the lack of teamwork in Australian team and couch need to figure out these issue before the next series.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:11:04 AM

Wonderful performance by India and it's really shameful for Aussies, being a stronger team they're losing miserably. Amazing bowling by Indian bowlers and they deserve this win. Had bet for both the sides and got a low win.

Well, i was not expecting Aussies for this bad show which they had shown in the recently series. The Indians dominated in every department of the game, bowling / batting / fielding and played well. I could see the lack of teamwork in Australian team and couch need to figure out these issue before the next series.

Yup the world class team is struggling to play a good cricket, it's a bad time for AUS the bowlers are performing well, but the batsman is not standing a long time in the pitch. They have 3rd ODI tomorrow let's see they can come there form in this match or not.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

Yup the world class team is struggling to play a good cricket, it's a bad time for AUS the bowlers are performing well, but the batsman is not standing a long time in the pitch. They have 3rd ODI tomorrow let's see they can come there form in this match or not.

It will be a difficult task for Australia to come back in the series; Indian team is favorite at the moment after winning first two game of the ODI series. Indian bowlers has done excellent job to restrict the Australian batsmen. It will be a must win match for Australia to keep the series alive and interesting.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

It will be a difficult task for Australia to come back in the series; Indian team is favorite at the moment after winning first two game of the ODI series. Indian bowlers has done excellent job to restrict the Australian batsmen. It will be a must win match for Australia to keep the series alive and interesting.

Tomorrow match is at Indias favorite hunting ground, who can forget Sehwag 219 on this ground, team India is the superior unit, out here and they are going for the kill, somehow aussies are struggling and this is baffling, this should be a tough series, but out here it's India who's leading the way. However one should not rule out aussies, I do hope that aussies give a fight back, cause they are disappointing the aussies names.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

Tomorrow match is at Indias favorite hunting ground, who can forget Sehwag 219 on this ground, team India is the superior unit, out here and they are going for the kill, somehow aussies are struggling and this is baffling, this should be a tough series, but out here it's India who's leading the way. However one should not rule out aussies, I do hope that aussies give a fight back, cause they are disappointing the aussies names.
Me too , Aussies should win the next match to keep the hopes alive otherwise the remaining two matches will just be exhibition matches Sad I hope they fight back tomorrow and take the match  .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:57:14 PM

Me too , Aussies should win the next match to keep the hopes alive otherwise the remaining two matches will just be exhibition matches Sad I hope they fight back tomorrow and take the match  .
Last 2 matches were low score matches but they could not win that match. So I lost hopes on Austrailia, but I think for tomorrow match there are many gamblers bet on AUS because they hope that Australia will not give up easily.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

Last 2 matches were low score matches but they could not win that match. So I lost hopes on Austrailia, but I think for tomorrow match there are many gamblers bet on AUS because they hope that Australia will not give up easily.
Toss plays a major role and that's the biggest drawback of Cricket according to me Sad If you win the toss then you already have an advantage . Aussies must take batting if they win the toss because if Kohli fails ( and Dhoni ) then India will loose for sure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:49:35 PM

I really hope if Australian can come out with something extra ordinary and give up a good show to make the series 2-1 . It will be not so easy as they will be under a lot of pressure as the loss can cause them the series. On the other hand, indians will try their best to make the series in their name and do not give Aussies any chances of comeback.  I am hoping to see a tight match tomorrow irrespective of the result of it.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:25:19 AM

I really hope if Australian can come out with something extra ordinary and give up a good show to make the series 2-1 . It will be not so easy as they will be under a lot of pressure as the loss can cause them the series. On the other hand, indians will try their best to make the series in their name and do not give Aussies any chances of comeback.  I am hoping to see a tight match tomorrow irrespective of the result of it.

I really hope so too because they have been disappointing so far in this series, well not the bowlers as they have bowled very well in both games keeping India to around 250 runs in each game. It's just their batting that lets them down like it has so many times before playing in India but when these players play in the IPL they bat well lol so it doesn't make sense to me, maybe because there is more pressure playing for Australia.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:55:46 AM

Tomorrow got two very good one-day matches to watch and bet on your favourite teams. The third match between India and Australia and third one-day match between England and WI.

Australia may come back hard in the next match to keep the series interesting otherwise they will lose this series and rest of other two matches will lose the interest.

WI have to win this match so we may expect some fireworks from all top WI batsman.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:00:40 AM

There would be certain change n OZ side or some strategy to make this important match for them a must win in order to save series else they will lose the series. On other hand India will like to carry this current momentum without much changes to the side and will like to take a level up by winning the match and series today.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

There would be certain change n OZ side or some strategy to make this important match for them a must win in order to save series else they will lose the series. On other hand India will like to carry this current momentum without much changes to the side and will like to take a level up by winning the match and series today.

In this series toss winning also makes very important to win the matches because second batting will be bit difficult. Yes, India will go with the same side without any change. First two games were low scoring matches but it was interesting and today also we can expect a spin pitch which can help Indian bowlers. Better to wait for match to start for betting instead betting now because difficult to predict now.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:47:00 AM

India vs Australia the third ODI of this series will be held today.Australia lost the last two match without any fight.I hope Australia will come back strongly today.India is on very good forms,they won't allow Australia to create chance of winning.In the mean time Kohli is just 41 runs behind to score 2000 runs as skipper.If kohli do 41 today it will be the fastest 2000runs as a skipper.I am really expecting a brilliant innings from kohli.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:48:17 AM

India vs Australia the third ODI of this series will be held today.Australia lost the last two match without any fight.I hope Australia will come back strongly today.India is on very good forms,they won't allow Australia to create chance of winning.In the mean time Kohli is just 41 runs behind to score 2000 runs as skipper.If kohli do 41 today it will be the fastest 2000runs as a skipper.I am really expecting a brilliant innings from kohli.

Australia have started strongly, reaching 135/1 in 25 overs. In the first 2 matches, it was the batting which failed them while bowling performed well. They should have their hopes high in this match, given that they have batted well in the first half.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:30:31 AM

Why wasn't Finch picked the previous 2 matches? What a comeback ! Great to watch this type of contest and I hope they make more than 350 ( which looks possible at this moment ) so that the series is alive.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Why wasn't Finch picked the previous 2 matches? What a comeback ! Great to watch this type of contest and I hope they make more than 350 ( which looks possible at this moment ) so that the series is alive.

Today there is a change in strategy . Warner was playing slow than normal in order to stay longer and loose less wickets in 10 overs which exactly they did it . And once the platt worship started to build they started to attack and make runs and now they will reach near 315 + runs and will be a tough for 2nd batting.

████████▀         ▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:38:39 AM

Today there is a change in strategy . Warner was playing slow than normal in order to stay longer and loose less wickets in 10 overs which exactly they did it . And once the platt worship started to build they started to attack and make runs and now they will reach near 315 + runs and will be a tough for 2nd batting.

So its a competing total of 293  by Australia.I am happy that this would be a difficult test for India to bat and prove that they are the best finishers in the world.Sunday matches need to go until the last few overs for the crowd to get the best of excitement.Would be happy to see some fireworks by virat/pandya/dhoni at the end.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

The moment Australia had is gone and they had to settle down for 293 for the loss of six wickets and the Indian spinners dragged this one and dented their momentum they had,it is a chaseable total in this pitch and it all depends upon how the openers perform and if they can give a good start ,India does have the talent to overcome this total with ease.
Pages: « 1 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 [631] 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 ... 1105 »
  Print  

Jump to: