Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:56:05 PM

When now searching for Donald Trump, I see this at the bottom of the search page.

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more

Why what has gone on that I should not see, it was not like this about a week ago.

Data protection corruption from free speech destruction?

It seems they do this for other things as well, I did a search for my son and get the same results.

And its gone.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kerrisyrus235

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:57:27 PM

thumb up for trump....

"Good mattress, good everything."

That’s how Donald Trump described his stay Friday at a Holiday Inn Express in Sioux City, Iowa.

The motel, which gets kudos from business travelers on TripAdvisor for its convenient location next to the highway, free Internet and good breakfast bar, was a departure for the real estate mogul who has opted to jet back to New York City on his private plane or helicopter so he could sleep in his own Trump Tower apartment.

“Good mattress, staff was great, good mattress, good everything,” he told the New York Times the day after his overnight trip.

“It’s different and it’s certainly not Mar-a-Lago,” Trump said, referring to the exclusive Palm Beach, Fla., club he owns, which features a "world-class spa, five red clay championship tennis courts and a remarkable croquet court," according to its website.

But that wasn’t his first stay in a local hotel. On Saturday, Trump stayed in the Royal Amsterdam Hotel, a two-star Dutch-style hotel in Pella, Iowa. (This place didn't get the Holiday Inn Express' stellar ratings on TripAdivsor.)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:58:11 PM

Have you read this load of Tripe

Buyer beware: Why Trump can’t be trusted

I told him   Grin

In power, Trump could be a dangerous loose cannon prone to being even more manipulated by the Deep State than previous occupants of the White House.

How so? The deep state is running a half billion campaign to stop him.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:00:29 PM

Donald Trump: Punish women for illegal abortions
BBC News‎ - 24 mins ago

Presidential candidate Donald Trump has called for "some form of punishment" for women ...

Next up for Donald Trump? A circumcision ceremony
USA TODAY‎ - 2 hours ago

Border Patrol union endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
CNN‎ - 3 hours ago

Corey Lewandowski's scandal instantaneously old news. TRUMP still on every single channel all the time. 24/7. Until the next shocking thing he'll say. On an on and on and on. It does not matter what, TRUMP has to be stopped.

I have never seen this in my life. Total domination. Even with more than $500M against him. And that's just from the GOPe, not from the democrats yet.

Amazing.

Smiley

I don't understand, what do you think is amazing in a man always ready for a new scandal? What's the point here? It's cool to see a candidate never out of another idea making him on TV and newspaper?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:01:54 PM

thumb up for trump....

"Good mattress, good everything."

That’s how Donald Trump described his stay Friday at a Holiday Inn Express in Sioux City, Iowa.

The motel, which gets kudos from business travelers on TripAdvisor for its convenient location next to the highway, free Internet and good breakfast bar, was a departure for the real estate mogul who has opted to jet back to New York City on his private plane or helicopter so he could sleep in his own Trump Tower apartment.

“Good mattress, staff was great, good mattress, good everything,” he told the New York Times the day after his overnight trip.

“It’s different and it’s certainly not Mar-a-Lago,” Trump said, referring to the exclusive Palm Beach, Fla., club he owns, which features a "world-class spa, five red clay championship tennis courts and a remarkable croquet court," according to its website.

But that wasn’t his first stay in a local hotel. On Saturday, Trump stayed in the Royal Amsterdam Hotel, a two-star Dutch-style hotel in Pella, Iowa. (This place didn't get the Holiday Inn Express' stellar ratings on TripAdivsor.)

TRUMP makes money from good beds and good services at his multiple hotels. He knows.

Smiley

https://www.yahoo.com/style/trump-thinks-the-holiday-inn-express-is-pretty-020133752.html

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:04:23 PM

Have you read this load of Tripe

Buyer beware: Why Trump can’t be trusted

I told him   Grin

In power, Trump could be a dangerous loose cannon prone to being even more manipulated by the Deep State than previous occupants of the White House.

How so? The deep state is running a half billion campaign to stop him.

Author of that article (Finian Cunningham) its so full of holes and obvious discrepancies, it's a wonder he still writes for them after that.

I shall make a complaint, its not the usual writings we see on RT.

And its gone.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:09:54 PM

To be filed for future reference...

----------------------------

This could be one of the dumber things Hillary Clinton has ever said

Twitchy  by Greg Pollowitz 3:19 pm

We’re not sure this is the best route for Hillary Clinton to take while trying to attack Donald Trump, especially with FBI agents reportedly getting set to interview her staff’s actions regarding her homebrew email server. But, alas, self-awareness never was her thing:

Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is responsible for his staff's actions: https://t.co/troowMAacq

— Capital Journal (@WSJPolitics) March 30, 2016

She really doesn’t see where this is going, does she?

@WSJPolitics So that means Hillary is completely responsible for her illegal e-mail server?

— LetItBurnUSA (@LetItBurnUSA) March 30, 2016

Exactly. Let’s save this tweet just in case we need to remind her of what she said in the very near future:

Clip and save this for when she throws staff under the bus for her server https://t.co/jQr6s0LCxo

— Jonah Goldberg (@JonahNRO) March 30, 2016

I wonder if Hillary really thought through this statement carefully… https://t.co/yXF9txNr8I

— Michael Q Sullivan (@MQSullivan) March 30, 2016

@WSJPolitics Good Then she will take responsibility for Mills, Sullivan, Abedin and her own crimes endangering nat'l sec #ClintonEmail

— Kim Seefeld (@KAS_SB) March 30, 2016

@WSJPolitics this is a saver. #tcot

— Bill Baar (@BillBaar) March 30, 2016

@WSJPolitics oh I can't wait till this comes back to haunt her!!

— Rebellious Mom (@jenladkins) March 30, 2016

And what about Bill’s behavior?

@WSJPolitics Any mention of responsibility for Bill's actions?

— Momo be tweet'n (@mcg0958) March 30, 2016

@WSJPolitics and who is responsible for her husband's actions or her email action or her Benghazi actions or her …..

— John Woods (@redeyebrody) March 30, 2016

Based on her record, this is the more likely response:

Politicians shouldn't blame staff for failings. They should blame a YouTube video, then try to walk it back later. https://t.co/jVvDPls4Ff

— Logan Dobson (@LoganDobson) March 30, 2016

You just now that’s coming.

The post This could be one of the dumber things Hillary Clinton has ever said appeared first on twitchy.com.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:11:41 PM

BBC News‎ - 24 mins ago

Presidential candidate Donald Trump has called for "some form of punishment" for women ...

USA TODAY‎ - 2 hours ago

CNN‎ - 3 hours ago

Corey Lewandowski's scandal instantaneously old news. TRUMP still on every single channel all the time. 24/7. Until the next shocking thing he'll say. On an on and on and on. It does not matter what, TRUMP has to be stopped.

I have never seen this in my life. Total domination. Even with more than $500M against him. And that's just from the GOPe, not from the democrats yet.

Amazing.

Smiley

I don't understand, what do you think is amazing in a man always ready for a new scandal? What's the point here? It's cool to see a candidate never out of another idea making him on TV and newspaper?

If someone is always ready to fight a new scandal, that's amazing. No teleprompters. No notes. It is amazing he is fighting TPTB with little investment, compared to them. Close to 20000 negative ads thus far. Mostly all from the GOPe to stop him.

1/100000th of that war chest would have stopped any other politicians a long time ago.

Don't forget: TRUMP is ALWAYS the one creating the scandal, ALWAYS controlling the narrative. The media jumps on it. He is playing chess with himself...

This whole election will be studied centuries from now. We are too close for this event to truly appreciate it. This is a game changer. $565 or so millions against you, from you own clan? come on!

You do not have to like him to find this amazing.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:14:44 PM

We’re not sure this is the best route for Hillary Clinton to take while trying to attack Donald Trump, especially with FBI agents reportedly getting set to interview her staff’s actions regarding her homebrew email server. But, alas, self-awareness never was her thing:

Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is responsible for his staff's actions: https://t.co/troowMAacq

@WSJPolitics So that means Hillary is completely responsible for her illegal e-mail server?

Exactly. Let’s save this tweet just in case we need to remind her of what she said in the very near future:

Clip and save this for when she throws staff under the bus for her server https://t.co/jQr6s0LCxo

I wonder if Hillary really thought through this statement carefully… https://t.co/yXF9txNr8I

@WSJPolitics Good Then she will take responsibility for Mills, Sullivan, Abedin and her own crimes endangering nat'l sec #ClintonEmail

@WSJPolitics and who is responsible for her husband's actions or her email action or her Benghazi actions or her …..

Politicians shouldn't blame staff for failings. They should blame a YouTube video, then try to walk it back later. https://t.co/jVvDPls4Ff

The post This could be one of the dumber things Hillary Clinton has ever said appeared first on twitchy.com.

This should be posted on the clinton thread. I feel like I don't feed it as often. Poor lonely harpy cactus.

Smiley

galdur

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:19:52 PM

It is posted there. Taking responsibility for the staff. It´s a gem. Absolutely should be saved for use later on.

Maybe it´s true, she has something on the loose in the head.

Trump will totally take her apart in debates. He´s way too quick for her.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:26:14 PM

It is posted there. Taking responsibility for the staff. It´s a gem. Absolutely should be saved for use later on.

I am of this opinion.  It only means there are puppet masters already posed to take control of everything, of course. 
galdur

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:31:39 PM

I am of this opinion.  It only means there are puppet masters already posed to take control of everything, of course. 

I don´t think she´s all that well. There´s something shaky about her. Of course that´s to be expected, she´s no spring chicken. Trump, although a year older, seems tip-top.

galdur

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:34:19 PM

I think it´s amazing how people this much up in the years can keep up all this campaigning. It must be gruelling and will be even more so. And Sanders is even older.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:44:21 PM

BBC News‎ - 24 mins ago

USA TODAY‎ - 2 hours ago

CNN‎ - 3 hours ago

Amazing.

Smiley

If someone is always ready to fight a new scandal, that's amazing. No teleprompters. No notes. It is amazing he is fighting TPTB with little investment, compared to them. Close to 20000 negative ads thus far. Mostly all from the GOPe to stop him.

1/100000th of that war chest would have stopped any other politicians a long time ago.

Don't forget: TRUMP is ALWAYS the one creating the scandal, ALWAYS controlling the narrative. The media jumps on it. He is playing chess with himself...

This whole election will be studied centuries from now. We are too close for this event to truly appreciate it. This is a game changer. $565 or so millions against you, from you own clan? come on!

You do not have to like him to find this amazing.

Hmm... Again Idon't understand what's amazing here... Yeah he's just yelling on everyone and everything like a raging dog. And of course he needs no notes! He's not saying anything with the slightest amount of logic, why would he need notes? ^^

What you're saying is "it's amazing that someone always saying nonsense is still in the political course and even leading"?
The correct word for that is "terrifying", not "amazing" Wink

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:44:29 PM

I think it´s amazing how people this much up in the years can keep up all this campaigning. It must be gruelling and will be even more so. And Sanders is even older.
There is a lot of variation in how people age, both mentally and physically.  I personally think Hillary shows symptoms of early dementia.  Compare her speech and conversation with the Hillary of 8 years ago.

I could certainly be wrong about that, but there's a lot of similarity with people I have known that had this problem.  There's nothing nice about it, this is not like a political smear.  Rather consider the "apparently crazy" email scandal.

Well, what if the explanation was "just plain crazy?"

Makes a lot more sense than trying to sort out devious evil.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:45:42 PM

This should be posted on the clinton thread. I feel like I don't feed it as often. Poor lonely harpy cactus.

Smiley

There is a Clinton thread? There are actualy real people voting for Clinton?

galdur

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:48:36 PM

There is a lot of variation in how people age, both mentally and physically.  I personally think Hillary shows symptoms of early dementia.  Compare her speech and conversation with the Hillary of 8 years ago.

I could certainly be wrong about that, but there's a lot of similarity with people I have known that had this problem.  There's nothing nice about it, this is not like a political smear.  Rather consider the "apparently crazy" email scandal.

Well, what if the explanation was "just plain crazy?"

Makes a lot more sense than trying to sort out devious evil.

Yeah, I think I sense the same. There is something about her. I don´t say this because I dislike her and I certainly don´t want her to drop dead or anything. It´s just what it is.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:51:56 PM

Smiley

Not sure about bitcointalk people voting for clinton though. I could understand bernie, and of course TRUMP. But clinton?

I made clinton, TRUMP, bernie threads, all popular. Just search wilikon and the associate names

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:16:18 AM

RECORD BREAKING: Exodus In Democrat Party, Quarter-Million Pennsylvania Voters Join GOP

The voter turnout in Pennsylvania is set to be record breaking as a reported 180,000 voters have joined the GOP.

As Trump mentioned during his final closing statement during the March 10th GOP debate, hosted by CNN, he stated that “millions of new voters” are joining his camp.  Trump pushed the idea that his ability to steal swing voters from the Democrat party will secure his win.  He also strongly suggested that the GOP and RNC “embrace” these new voters with open arms, indicating that Trump’s approach to being a unifying presidential leader was more than possible – it is happening as we speak.

When Ted Cruz, John Kasich, and Donald Trump square off in Pennsylvania’s April 26 Republican presidential primary, they will find themselves competing for votes from a rapidly changing base.

At least 128,000 voters statewide have changed their registration since Jan. 1 to join the party. Nearly 85,000 of them had been Democrats; 42,000 were independents or third-party voters. The GOP has also racked up 55,468 more first-time registrants.

The changes reflect what experts are calling an unprecedented number of party switches before a primary election.

That raises questions: Are Democrats and other voters flocking to the GOP in support of one of its three candidates? Or could they be plotting to stuff the ballot boxes for a Republican they think their nominee can beat in November?

“I don’t think we can say there’s one reason here,” said G. Terry Madonna, the veteran pollster who directs the Center for Politics and Public Affairs at Franklin and Marshall College. “But in the Philadelphia suburbs, if people are switching, some of that would be strategic: Vote for Trump because he would be the weakest candidate against [Hillary] Clinton.”

Since the start of 2016, nearly 215,000 Pennsylvania voters have switched their party affiliation, which includes the GOP surge, as well as 86,500 who became Democrats.

At the very least, the shift underscores something different about this year’s primary. The suspense of presidential races often ebbs before the Pennsylvania primary, but this year’s April 26 contest still has meaning – especially on the Republican side of the ballot.

The unexpected significance is what motivated Erik Blomain, formerly an unaffiliated voter, to register as a Republican.

“Normally our primary doesn’t matter a whole lot,” said Blomain, a 28-year-old medical student at Jefferson University, who says he plans to vote for Kasich. “It kind of matters more than any primary in my lifetime.”

http://government.northcrane.com/2016-election/donald-trump-exodus-pa-voter-exodus/

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:18:48 AM

Smiley

Not sure about bitcointalk people voting for clinton though. I could understand bernie, and of course TRUMP. But clinton?

I made clinton, TRUMP, bernie threads, all popular. Just search wilikon and the associate names

Smiley

Lol, do you understand that posting bullshit on threads isn't the same as "making them populars"? xD

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: