Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:34:47 PM

Might as well throw your lot in with Trump. After all, many of the things that he wants to do he can't. And the few things that he can do just might be for the better. After all, the current situation is only taking us towards a blasted banking crash end.

Cool

You can jump in the TRUMP train anytime you want. No sharia laws against you if you decide later to jump out, while moving at 300mph...

Wink

You could always compare a list of all the people in the States, name by name against all the people who registered to vote. Then you could start looking for me in the other group. Good luck. (There isn't any such thing as "luck," btw. Everything is pre-programed by cause and effect.)

Cheesy

Make America Great Again© = pre-programed by cause and effect

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:46:58 PM

Might as well throw your lot in with Trump. After all, many of the things that he wants to do he can't. And the few things that he can do just might be for the better. After all, the current situation is only taking us towards a blasted banking crash end.

Cool

You can jump in the TRUMP train anytime you want. No sharia laws against you if you decide later to jump out, while moving at 300mph...

Wink

You could always compare a list of all the people in the States, name by name against all the people who registered to vote. Then you could start looking for me in the other group. Good luck. (There isn't any such thing as "luck," btw. Everything is pre-programed by cause and effect.)

Cheesy

Smiley

= convert all the other religions (including atheism) to Christianity.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:50:30 PM

Cool

Wink

Cheesy

Smiley

... All roads lead to TRUMP Tower...

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:56:11 PM

Cool

Wink

Cheesy

Smiley

Smiley

= if it is God's will.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:58:43 PM

Cool

Wink

Cheesy

Smiley

Smiley

= if it is God's will.

Cool

= Everything is pre-programed

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:09:14 PM

Cool

Wink

Cheesy

Smiley

Smiley

= if it is God's will.

Cool

Smiley

= God pre-programmed it = if it was God's will = except that He goes back in time to the Beginning and jiggles the programming somewhat now and again.

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:17:36 PM

Cool

Wink

Cheesy

Smiley

Smiley

= if it is God's will.

Cool

Smiley

= God pre-programmed it = if it was God's will = except that He goes back in time to the Beginning and jiggles the programming somewhat now and again.

Cool

Who am I to question God and what HE does with HIS creation. No jigglings needed. His creation is perfection. HE does not even need a deLorean.

Everything is pre-programed   to help TRUMP win...

Smiley

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:22:06 PM

Religitards arguing about God supporting Trump...

Where's my popcorn?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:28:25 PM

Where's my popcorn?

Your popcorn, with extra butter and other lubricant, is waiting for you in the BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF thread...

Smiley

Moloch

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:30:53 PM

Where's my popcorn?

Your popcorn, with extra butter, is waiting for you in the BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF thread...

Nevermind, I found it next to the anal lube you left at my house
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:00:54 PM

Cool

Wink

Cheesy

Smiley

Smiley

= if it is God's will.

Cool

Smiley

Cool

Who am I to question God and what HE does with HIS creation. No jigglings needed. His creation is perfection. HE does not even need a deLorean.

Smiley

Sometimes God needs a little help with his plan Wink

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:17:44 PM

Where's my popcorn?

Your popcorn, with extra butter and other lubricant, is waiting for you in the BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF thread...

I still need that receipt for Services Rendered , next to it... Maybe it fell under your bed?

Wink

Moloch

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:29:08 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 06:46:44 PM by Moloch

Where's my popcorn?

Your popcorn, with extra butter, is waiting for you in the BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF thread...

I still need that receipt for Services Rendered , next to it... Maybe it fell under your bed?

You paid cash, and I handed you the receipt... if you lost it I can print another

Bear in mind, sodomy is not tax deductible...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:30:26 PM

Cool

Wink

Cheesy

Smiley

Smiley

= if it is God's will.

Cool

Smiley

Cool

Smiley

Sometimes God needs a little help with his plan Wink

Actually, God allows people enough freedom so that He needs to adjust life a little, to fit the crazy things that people do in their smidgeon of freedom.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:35:05 PM

= convert all the other religions (including atheism) to Christianity.

= if it is God's will.

Everything is pre-programed   to help TRUMP win...

Sometimes God needs a little help with his plan

Actually, God allows people enough freedom so that He needs to adjust life a little, to fit the crazy things that people do in their smidgeon of freedom.

So... God gives us just a little free will, then adjusts life to take it away?  I see how it is...

PS. (Does every post need a smiley?  How old are you guys?)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:39:46 PM

= if it is God's will.

So... God gives us just a little free will, then adjusts life to take it away?  I see how it is...

PS. (Does every post need a smiley?  How old are you guys?)

Sounds like you don't understand much at all. The adjustments that God makes protect you somewhat from your own stupidity.

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:43:40 PM

= if it is God's will.

PS. (Does every post need a smiley?  How old are you guys?)

Sounds like you don't understand much at all. The adjustments that God makes protect you somewhat from your own stupidity.

I'm only going by your explanation... sounds like you didn't explain it very well (or it isn't possible to explain in a way that makes sense)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:44:45 PM

Where's my popcorn?

You paid cash, and I handed you the receipt... if you lost it I can print another

Bear in mind, sodomy is not tax deductible...

Yep. You should know that for sure. After what you got from harpy clinton, the berniebot analyst...

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:45:57 PM

Moloch

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:48:04 PM

I'm surprised Fox News keeps Megyn Kelly around after Trump turned her into a lesbian... doesn't Fox News hate fags?
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: