Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:51:00 PM

I'm surprised Fox News keeps her around after she turned into a lesbian... doesn't Fox News hate fags?

No, I don't believe so...

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:53:49 PM

Might as well throw your lot in with Trump. After all, many of the things that he wants to do he can't. And the few things that he can do just might be for the better. After all, the current situation is only taking us towards a blasted banking crash end.

You can jump in the TRUMP train anytime you want. No sharia laws against you if you decide later to jump out, while moving at 300mph...

You could always compare a list of all the people in the States, name by name against all the people who registered to vote. Then you could start looking for me in the other group. Good luck. (There isn't any such thing as "luck," btw. Everything is pre-programed by cause and effect.)

Make America Great Again© = pre-programed by cause and effect

= convert all the other religions (including atheism) to Christianity.

... All roads lead to TRUMP Tower...

= if it is God's will.

= Everything is pre-programed

= God pre-programmed it = if it was God's will = except that He goes back in time to the Beginning and jiggles the programming somewhat now and again.

Who am I to question God and what HE does with HIS creation. No jigglings needed. His creation is perfection. HE does not even need a deLorean.

Everything is pre-programed   to help TRUMP win...

Sometimes God needs a little help with his plan

Actually, God allows people enough freedom so that He needs to adjust life a little, to fit the crazy things that people do in their smidgeon of freedom.

So... God gives us just a little free will, then adjusts life to take it away?  I see how it is...

PS. (Does every post need a smiley?  How old are you guys?)

Sounds like you don't understand much at all. The adjustments that God makes protect you somewhat from your own stupidity.

I'm only going by your explanation... sounds like you didn't explain it very well (or it isn't possible to explain in a way that makes sense)

Wouldn't do any good to explain it to you in the best way. After all, that's what God, the best "Explainer," did for you in the Bible. But you continue to keep yourself from understanding it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:55:09 PM

Might as well throw your lot in with Trump. After all, many of the things that he wants to do he can't. And the few things that he can do just might be for the better. After all, the current situation is only taking us towards a blasted banking crash end.

You can jump in the TRUMP train anytime you want. No sharia laws against you if you decide later to jump out, while moving at 300mph...

You could always compare a list of all the people in the States, name by name against all the people who registered to vote. Then you could start looking for me in the other group. Good luck. (There isn't any such thing as "luck," btw. Everything is pre-programed by cause and effect.)

= if it is God's will.

= God pre-programmed it = if it was God's will = except that He goes back in time to the Beginning and jiggles the programming somewhat now and again.

Who am I to question God and what HE does with HIS creation. No jigglings needed. His creation is perfection. HE does not even need a deLorean.

Actually, God allows people enough freedom so that He needs to adjust life a little, to fit the crazy things that people do in their smidgeon of freedom.

So... God gives us just a little free will, then adjusts life to take it away?  I see how it is...

Sounds like you don't understand much at all. The adjustments that God makes protect you somewhat from your own stupidity.

I'm only going by your explanation... sounds like you didn't explain it very well (or it isn't possible to explain in a way that makes sense)

Wouldn't do any good to explain it to you in the best way. After all, that's what God, the best "Explainer," did for you in the Bible. But you continue to keep yourself from understanding it.

Quit blaming God for the mistakes in the bible... he didn't write that silly book
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:56:22 PM

= if it is God's will.

Quit blaming God for the mistakes in the bible... he didn't write that silly book

Poor God. He made you so well, but you continue to remain in your delusional ignorance.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 11:52:58 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 01:54:04 AM by vokain

+quantum
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:47:10 AM

DONALD TRUMP IS GONNA ROCK THE PLANET - Dan Pena on London Real

Daniel Pena is a Hispanic-American businessman, entrepreneur, mentor, and business coach, born in Jacksonville, Florida. Today, he resides at his historic Guthrie Castle in Scotland and in Asia-Pacific.

Peña is prominent for his seven-day Castle Seminar on Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA) Methodology. He is the author of a popular book Your First Hundred Million, which has been translated in Romanian.

----------------------------------
He gets it.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:18:58 PM

Broadcast advertising dollars aimed at toppling GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump has soared 900 percent since his first primary victory in New Hampshire - a total of more than $63 million -- according to an ABC News analysis of CMAG/Kantar Media data.

The total haul aimed at blocking the real estate mogul is now three times as much as what Trump has spent on his whole campaign and twice as much as the behemoth super PAC Right to Rise spent during its tenure supporting Jeb Bush.

And while anti-Trump forces have ramped up their attacks in recent weeks as the prospect of a Trump nomination has gotten more and more likely, Trump has largely continued his string of primary and caucus victories.

“The situation is fluid regarding how these stop Trump campaigns will move forward,” a source close to the anti-Trump efforts told ABC News. “Decisions will be made over the coming days as to the best use of resources: continue a public advertising campaign to further expose Trump’s record and slow his primary momentum or work on a delegate strategy at the GOP convention.”

Anti-Trump ad spending accounted for only one in six Republican ad spending dollars in the week before and after Trump won the New Hampshire primary. But in just the first three days of this week, anti-Trump forces have doled out a whopping $7.6 million – making up two in every three GOP ad dollars spent.

This means anti-Trump advertising increased 900 percent between the first two weeks in February and the days before the crucial March 15 contests in Florida and Ohio.

“Nobody has ever, ever in the history of politics received the kind of negative advertising that I have,” Trump claimed after his Florida victory on Tuesday. “By the way, mostly false, I wouldn't say 100 percent, but about 90 percent. Mostly false, vicious, horrible.”

Almost $20 million – or nearly one in three anti-Trump dollars spent so far this election cycle – has come from the super PAC backing Marco Rubio’s presidential bid. Another $10 million has come from the super PAC backing Bush.

But now, with its two biggest players sidelined, the anti-Trump movement is spearheaded by other super PACs that have committed to blocking Trump from reaching a majority of delegates before the convention, including Our Principles PAC and the economically conservative super PAC Club for Growth Action.

“The Club and its super PAC are evaluating the other remaining states and we plan to continue efforts,” said Doug Sachtleben, spokesperson for Club for Growth Action, which just announced a new anti-Trump ad airing in Utah.

“We believe it's entirely possible to keep Trump under 1,237 and to see Cruz amass a significant chunk of delegates,” he told ABC News.

But despite the onslaught of negative advertising in recent weeks, Trump has a viable path to clinching the nomination if he can chalk up victories in upcoming big states like Arizona, New York and California.

“And you explain it to me because I can't,” Trump said on Tuesday night. “My numbers went up. I don't understand it. Nobody understands it.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543

Grin

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:27:42 PM

They won´t stop until the Republican Party is irreparably damaged, even history and this will drag down the other part of the one-party as well. It´s probably a good thing anyway, America would be better off with more parties and coalition governments.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:35:15 PM

“And you explain it to me because I can't,” Trump said on Tuesday night. “My numbers went up. I don't understand it. Nobody understands it.”

Keep on doing it, the people will still go against it, the media and the AD sponsors just don't get it anymore they are still asleep Zzzzzs

And its gone.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:37:10 PM

They won´t stop until the Republican Party is irreparably damaged, even history and this will drag down the other part of the one-party as well. It´s probably a good thing anyway, America would be better off with more parties and coalition governments.

The light has been turned on. The mass hypnosis has lost its grip. Republicans+democrats+pope+el chapo+soros, all united to stop TRUMP...

What a beautiful sight...

Smiley

galdur

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:45:54 PM

The light has been turned on. The mass hypnosis has lost its grip. Republicans+democrats+pope+el chapo+soros, all united to stop TRUMP...

What a beautiful sight...

Smiley

Republicans+democrats+pope+el chapo+soros+isis+the british parliament+angela merkel+hillary clinton+obama all united to stop TRUMP...When was the last time a candidate had everybody against him except the common man?

practicaldreamer

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:47:46 PM

Daniel Pena is a Hispanic-American businessman, entrepreneur, mentor, and business coach, born in Jacksonville, Florida. Today, he resides at his historic Guthrie Castle in Scotland and in Asia-Pacific.

Peña is prominent for his seven-day Castle Seminar on Quantum Leap Advantage (QLA) Methodology. He is the author of a popular book Your First Hundred Million, which has been translated in Romanian.

He gets it.

Immensely wealthy and delusional man with borderline psychotic personality disorder and Scottish golf course bigs up another immensely wealthy and delusional man with borderline psychotic personality disorder and Scottish golf course.

Kind of like a "bromance" thing. Its so sweet.

Its scary to me that such figures could attain political power. They don't produce or add value - they seize whats not theirs, exploit and skim off the top.Their lifes work is the attainment of, perpetuation of and justification of control (faciltated via the acquisition of wealth).

The reason that they have it and you don't is because, essentially, you are of less value - and whilst I can just about understand this legitimation from their perspective it absolutely baffles me why anyone outside the top 0.5% would want to buy into it.

This Pena guy is pissing on your shoes and telling you its raining - but worse than that, he's sold you an umbrella that you are now holding over his head.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:53:23 PM

He gets it.

Immensely wealthy and delusional man with borderline psychotic personality disorder and Scottish golf course bigs up another immensely wealthy and delusional man with borderline psychotic personality disorder and Scottish golf course.

Its scary to me that such figures could attain political power. They don't produce or add value - they seize whats not theirs, exploit and skim off the top.Their lifes work is the attainment of, perpetuation of and justification of control (faciltated via the acquisition of wealth).

The reason that they have it and you don't is because, essentially, you are of less value - and whilst I can just about understand this legitimation from their perspective it absolutely baffles me why anyone outside the top 0.5% would want to buy into it.

This Pena guy is pissing on your shoes and telling you its raining - but worse than that, he's sold you an umbrella that you are now holding over his head.

I'm not trying to totally destroy your point of view, but is the bolded above justified by the facts?

I mean, golf courses --> "seizing what's not theirs, exploit and skimming of the top..."

Like, Really?

Golf courses?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:55:40 PM

According to fivethirtyeight.com, Donald Trump has so far achieved 97% of his delegate target. If you add the delegates won by Ben Carson, then it is closer to 98%. He has won 19 of the 33 states and territories which have gone to the elections so far. The big question is whether he will be able to win the 1,237 delegates outright or not.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/
galdur

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:58:27 PM

I´m sure that working for Trump creates value for the employees. Of course if you listen too much to ""You didn't build that"" politicians you probably lose all track and sense of job and value creation.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:59:34 PM

According to fivethirtyeight.com, Donald Trump has so far achieved 97% of his delegate target. If you add the delegates won by Ben Carson, then it is closer to 98%. He has won 19 of the 33 states and territories which have gone to the elections so far. The big question is whether he will be able to win the 1,237 delegates outright or not.

... Or if they will let him win. At all.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:03:30 PM

He gets it.

What are you scared of? The people's freedom to chose and vote?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:07:35 PM

... Or if they will let him win. At all.

There are two scenarios:

Scenario 1: Trump is able to secure 1,237 delegates. In this case, the GOP establishment has no choice, but to back him. Else, there will be riots and the party will collapse.

Scenario 2: Trump secures around 1,150 to 1,200 delegates. Now this is short of what is needed, and the leadership will try hard for a brokered convention. If this scenario occurs, then the convention will be 100% unpredictable.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:22:00 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:59:02 PM

They don't get it, do they...

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: