Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:10:29 AM

why so much people like trump? i saw few days ago a letter from a photographer, he will start a war for sure with russia

Lol..... Trump is going to start a war with Russia? What type of weed are you smoking? Trump is the most pacifist candidate out there, out of the five remaining presidential hopefuls. And he is the ONLY one in favor of restoring the relations with Russia. Seems like the Hitlery rumor / propaganda machine is in full swing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:15:14 PM

Garbage media playing with retards, chapter 578....

Global Anti-Trump Coverage Proves the Matrix Is Real

Published on Mar 18, 2016
Have you noticed? The media has actually created a magical "news bubble" around us like a mythical rainbow unicorn where nothing else is happening in the world besides what would appear to be all-out WORLDWIDE anti-Trump propaganda spewing from every corner and crack of the planet, as if American citizens live in a tiny box where the only news that's happening right now is how evil, horrible, and hated by the Establishment, world leaders, movie stars, etc. Trump is. (Which, by the way, just makes everyone want to vote for him more, so if the plot is to destroy the GOP so Hillary takes it, then bravo, it's working.) The propaganda is so thick, if you watch it too long you might go blind.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjF2paJmHL4

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

Have you noticed? The media has actually created a magical "news bubble" around us like a mythical rainbow unicorn where nothing else is happening in the world besides what would appear to be all-out WORLDWIDE anti-Trump propaganda spewing from every corner and crack of the planet, as if American citizens live in a tiny box where the only news that's happening right now is how evil, horrible, and hated by the Establishment, world leaders, movie stars, etc. Trump is. (Which, by the way, just makes everyone want to vote for him more, so if the plot is to destroy the GOP so Hillary takes it, then bravo, it's working.) The propaganda is so thick, if you watch it too long you might go blind.....

What the WORLDWIDE anti-Trump propaganda is doing is working... But not in the way projected...

galdur

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:57:42 PM

What the WORLDWIDE anti-Trump propaganda is doing is working... But not in the way projected...

Well sure, anybody with at least half a brain realizes that. Psychopaths getting morons to manipulate retards, that´s how the Anti-Trump brigade looks to me. The result is eminently predictable since most people do indeed have more than half a brain to work with.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:13:26 PM

why so much people like trump? i saw few days ago a letter from a photographer, he will start a war for sure with russia
American people they think war have nothing to do with they , because war will be far far away from their country, but they think wrong
Believe me (or believe what both Putin and Trump say) Trump and Putin will be best friends, they will get along fine. 

Also understand the Cold War is OVER.  OVER.  Russia is not the deadly enemy of the USA.  Russia has some geopolitical interests, just as we do.  But they are not an enemy.  Period.  Neither is China.   

All these major nations have one common enemy.

Radical Islam.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:23:44 PM

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:37:19 PM

American people they think war have nothing to do with they , because war will be far far away from their country, but they think wrong
Believe me (or believe what both Putin and Trump say) Trump and Putin will be best friends, they will get along fine. 

Also understand the Cold War is OVER.  OVER.  Russia is not the deadly enemy of the USA.  Russia has some geopolitical interests, just as we do.  But they are not an enemy.  Period.  Neither is China.   

Radical Islam.

The common enemy to all three sovereign nations and the populations within are those who wish to construct and control a uni-polar 'new world order' or 'new world economic order' as they sometimes put it.  There is a large overlap between people who have this goal and people who own the current debt-based economic system which is on it's last legs.

Trump could and I suspect would get along reasonably well with the leaders of these other two nations if they wish to defend against the pressures forcing a new world order.  As long as they (Trump, Putin) are serious about it.  It's frustrating to not really be able to know for sure where they stand.  Of the three powers, I see China as the most in bed with the NWO folks since their society and political structure is more in-line with that form of rule.  I would hope that they are simply milking NWO crowd for capital flows while they last, but I have a bad feeling that there is more.

'Radical Islam' is largely just a tool and an excuse propped up to achieve other objectives.  To the extent that it is a problem at all, it is due to a dedicated effort by the NWO crowd to build it into one.  To a lesser degree it is sometimes used by lesser groups in order to prosecute violent insurgencies and such, but that is no different to they way other faiths are used to achieve similar effects.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 02:43:06 PM

Radical Islam.

The common enemy to all three sovereign nations and the populations within are those who wish to construct and control a uni-polar 'new world order' or 'new world economic order' as they sometimes put it.  There is a large overlap between people who have this goal and people who own the current debt-based economic system which is on it's last legs.

Trump could and I suspect would get along reasonably well with the leaders of these other two nations if they wish to defend against the pressures forcing a new world order.  As long as they (Trump, Putin) are serious about it.  It's frustrating to not really be able to know for sure where they stand.  Of the three powers, I see China as the most in bed with the NWO folks since their society and political structure is more in-line with that form of rule.  I would hope that they are simply milking NWO crowd for capital flows while they last, but I have a bad feeling that there is more.

'Radical Islam' is largely just a tool and an excuse propped up to achieve other objectives.  To the extent that it is a problem at all, it is due to a dedicated effort by the NWO crowd to build it into one.  To a lesser degree it is sometimes used by lesser groups in order to prosecute violent insurgencies and such, but that is no different to they way other faiths are used to achieve similar effects.

Radical islam is a theocratic NWO.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:05:04 PM

galdur

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:10:30 PM

Well, the sheer desperation that Trump has been met with leads me to believe that those new world order engineers have been losing control of their diverse tools here and there. Certainly garbage media is only a shadow of its former self and the politicians in charge in the U.S., Britain, France, Germany, the leading lights of the free world well they are cartoon characters and that´s putting it mildly.

Yes, radical Islam is a tool but they´ve lost control of that as well at least part of it. This ISIS thing is much more dangerous than the engineers anticipated.  It´s spreading like cockroaches through Africa and Asia not to mention Europe. They are very organized and diligent. Underestimating them is a huge mistake.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:21:15 PM

Well, the sheer desperation that Trump has been met with leads me to believe that those new world order engineers have been losing control of their diverse tools here and there. Certainly garbage media is only a shadow of its former self and the politicians in charge in the U.S., Britain, France, Germany, the leading lights of the free world well they are cartoon characters and that´s putting it mildly.

Yes, radical Islam is a tool but they´ve lost control of that as well at least part of it. This ISIS thing is much more dangerous than the engineers anticipated.  It´s spreading like cockroaches through Africa and Asia not to mention Europe. They are very organized and diligent. Underestimating them is a huge mistake.

Google, trying to do its best to help out...

https://imgur.com/59mVeQb

Sad, if this is not a hoax.

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:22:34 PM

Gotta love these anti-Trump protesters, They'll go through the greatest lengths to make sure that someone with an opposing viewpoint doesn't get to speak and his supporters can't listen - even if it means breaking the law, making people's lives miserable and resorting to violence.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:24:16 PM

Radical islam is a theocratic NWO.

It's also a total joke.  You cannot get a group of 100 radical people organizing anything and that is extra true for fundamentalist religious zealots.  That's why you need Western intel agencies to coordinate and direct them, organize supplies and weapons for them, and so on.

I will say that the theocrats in Persia and the Muslim Brotherhood in, say, Egypt have their act together a bit more and represent genuine regional challenges.  I would also say that they are not 'radical', and are empowered more than anything by a history of Western interference in their areas of operation.  They have broad support and are in that sense an expression of 'democracy' more than anything.  But their popular support would evaporate in an environment of multi-polar worldwide competition where successful countries provide a better quality of life and thus serve as an example.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:04:58 PM

I just tried that on Google search engine its true, but it is the second one down on the list.
The first is muslims are not offended by our customs uk

And its gone.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:12:01 PM

I just tried that on Google search engine its true, but it is the second one down on the list.
The first is muslims are not offended by our customs uk

My sense is that Google's auto-complete algorithms amalgamate individualized data and global data.  To be rigorous, one should perform experiments from an newly spawned incognito window (at least.)

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:20:49 PM

My Google autokomplete says "atheists are wrong".
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:21:18 PM

In my (admittedly limited and personalized) experience, people have in summation a better 'quality of life' in a Bernie scenario than in a Trump one.  People perform best and form the most rewarding personal relationships when life is a struggle and not handed to them as a birthright.  As long as they have a fair chance.  I'd still opt for the Trump scenario anyway though.

I absolutely agree with the characterization of the Clinton scenario and I absolutely don't want to go there.  What the NWO crowd offers is a mirage and there is no way it doesn't turn into the worst of all worlds.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

I can duplicate that.  I'll try it again later with a VPN, from different apparent parts of the world.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:33:11 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 05:43:51 PM by tvbcof

Trump's no-brainier for Secretary of Defense:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFsQtlRqq6E

I've been universally impressed with Maj. Gabbard for being a straight talker in every interview I've seen.  And as a former military myself, I strongly agree with her stance that we should not be fighting unethical and counter-productive wars to enrich a few elites.  Also, of course, that we should take care of the soldiers who were damaged by past leaders who had no compunction about doing this.  If Trump is to be believed, his stance is pretty similar.

I don't care if the woman is a Hindu or a vegan or whatever.   She might even be a decent choice for VP if Trump need to fight and win against a Republican sponsored dedicated choke artist for the purposes of installing Hillary.

---

BTW, can a VP be a naturalized citizen?  I mean, there is an argument to be made that if he/she assumed the presidency it would break the (possibly already broken) rule about the president being born in the U.S.  It does strike me that if Lieberman held dual US and Israeli citizenship, that is a much more compromising position in the real world.  It did back in the Gore/Lieberman days, and that was before most of us realized just how much of a threat to the nation he was.  Or what a threat Gore was for that matter.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:09:12 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: