Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2016 and WHY  (Read 110181 times)
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:15:41 AM

Lisk because it replace ETH

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:46:33 PM

I think dogecoin is always a good idea. Stays already good for a long time now.If you can buy DOGE at about 50 sat as now, that is always a good price i think. It never goes much lower than that and sometimes goes up to 70 - 80 sat.

i agree with that, doge's been doing quite interestingly and well the past couple of months.
and i did manage to gain quite a substantial percentage of my original investment in it.
i had bought some at 40 sth and managed to sell them 3times that price.
that was a goodday, lol.

for now im mostly collecting and planning on keeping them for the time being.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:31:52 PM

i would say CBX would be really good. The Dev team is really working hard and consistent. Right now its in staking phase and also they have offer where they are giving 10 CBX on purchase of 50 CBX on certain exchange site which is really good looking at the current price

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:23:31 PM

I think you guys must be prepared for something comming next weeks in the exchanges:

Lisk:
- Decentralized Application Platform;
- Internet of Things;
- Sidechains;
- Partnerships (Microsoft, Shapeshift, Chain of Things...)

For sure one of the hottest coins coming to the market.
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:04:03 AM

Seriously, silkcoin will be a wise investment this year.
Anyone who has been with it from the start will agree.  Cheesy

Yep, invested already. Could rush up x5-x15 in no time.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:07:50 PM

Seriously, silkcoin will be a wise investment this year.
Anyone who has been with it from the start will agree.  Cheesy

Yep, invested already. Could rush up x5-x15 in no time.

Im really killing myself i did not buy more when they were so cheap!
I would have liked a million silk, ive been with silk right from the start.

Very high chance of reaching $1

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 10:02:21 PM

Monero. Just accepted as a partner with Azure. Completely anonymous and scalable. Just had a hard fork that went smoothly. Chart looks good too. Altcoins have hard forks no problem, but the sky will fall if bitcoin does one?

For_real_for

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:15:23 AM

Support the post above. Monero is a really good investment now.

It won't be the best the entire year, more like top 5.
nPuBeT

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:32:26 AM

Radium now is undervalued alt.
Buy now or cry later, dood
deadpoolx

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:01:26 PM

People, when mention a coin please tell the features... Some coins everybody knows, that's fine, but others almost nobody knows.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:42:13 PM

Seriously has anyone been watching silkcoin?

Great story behind it and shows you how you dont give up.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:59:47 AM

Seriously has anyone been watching silkcoin?

Great story behind it and shows you how you dont give up.

You said that yesterday as well nzreminder Wink. You are right though, Silk has solid devs on it and great ideas for the future in stabilizing coins with good communication with the community. They just got on with Azure so that's looking good as well. I believe in this coin so I'll be in this for the long run if they keep up like this. People seem to want more info in these posts but I'm lazy Tongue

Look it up yourself and keep on track here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.4120

BTW: Wondering if NAUT is gonna do anything. Communication lacks big time and Bryan Kelly doesn't really look that much invested in the community with his (so far) empty promises. Anyone has ANY info about this?
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:39:55 AM

For 2016 (long-term investments)

- Lisk
- Monero
- Radium
- DigiByte

and my tip - diversify your portfolio!

Master_dandosha

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:13:49 PM

Lisk because it replace ETH
LISK is good but no coin will replace another specially if they have a different team and innovation techniques
thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
whale_shark

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:23:37 AM

People, when mention a coin please tell the features... Some coins everybody knows, that's fine, but others almost nobody knows.

Lisk is Crypti its just getting rebranded!!

the developers are abandoning Crypti and starting a new coin! thats all lisk is!! Yet you idiots are falling for the hype!

A good coin I have found is Bitbay. Already has the only true decentralized market, uses BitHalo which David Zimbeck created who is well known in crypto. From what I gather its his coin and develops Bibay full time. They have smart contracts and is getting pegged to the dollar in winter to form natural growth and stability.

i do confess to buying some last week after  reading coindesks "decentralised dossier" they created last week and already its gone up 50% but I think when you conpare it to other coins it should be a $5m coin
deadpoolx

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:45:44 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 01:33:49 AM by deadpoolx

Lisk is Crypti its just getting rebranded!!

the developers are abandoning Crypti and starting a new coin! thats all lisk is!! Yet you idiots are falling for the hype!

A good coin I have found is Bitbay. Already has the only true decentralized market, uses BitHalo which David Zimbeck created who is well known in crypto. From what I gather its his coin and develops Bibay full time. They have smart contracts and is getting pegged to the dollar in winter to form natural growth and stability.

i do confess to buying some last week after  reading coindesks "decentralised dossier" they created last week and already its gone up 50% but I think when you conpare it to other coins it should be a $5m coin

Well, and do you think Ethereum has nothing related about hype?

The result was 77x profit for who was in the IPO, and 10x profit for who bought soon after...
Lisk now has one of the largest crowdfunding in the cryptocurrencies history and an incredible and active community. I think nobody want to miss the train again.

April 11 is the launch day.

I think you guys must be prepared for something comming next weeks in the exchanges:

Lisk:
- Decentralized Application Platform;
- Internet of Things;
- Sidechains;
- Partnerships (Microsoft, Shapeshift, Chain of Things...)

For sure one of the hottest coins coming to the market.
storyrelativity

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:06:22 AM

For me the best alcoin to invest the bitcoin again because many stalkholder say' I will hold my bitcoin to increase the price' . the bitcoin price I hope will hit to 500$-1000%. Thanks and godbless us.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:46:01 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 11:49:17 AM by galacticpilgrim

Reading this thread from the beginning without stopping has proven to be quite interesting.  It is really cool to see where peoples predictions actually land.

I'll have to go with

DGB    every time a new game starts pay out it pops a bit...easy to read

LISK   gonna be easy to use...javascript  Cheesy

WAVES  one-click installation procedure, and full scale decentralized trading/crowdfunding platform....neat

deadpoolx

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:32:43 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 05:08:26 AM by deadpoolx

Reading this thread from the beginning without stopping has proven to be quite interesting.  It is really cool to see where peoples predictions actually land.

I'll have to go with

LISK   gonna be easy to use...java script  Cheesy

WAVES  one-click installation procedure, and full scale decentralized trading/crowdfunding platform....neat

Yeah, Lisk is the next big thing. And just to make it clear, since I saw some people confused:
Javascript is not Java.

Javascript has several advantages, including that It's easier to use and has a vast number of programmers using it.

Take a look in the Lisk thread (and confirm in the Geeklist site), the numbers speak for themselves:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14276243#msg14276243

Now that the ICO is over, can we focus on making Lisk a success?

Clearly the success of Lisk depends on the success of Lisk DAPP store.

Currently Ethereum dapp directory (http://dapps.ethercasts.com) has ONLY 34 LIVE Ethereum Dapps, so Lisk can certainly surpass that number of dapps within this summer, if we promote Lisk heavily to Javascript developers outside crypto world, through contests with serious monetary prizes.

I found most Ethereum dapps too specicific to crypto world so I prepared a list of sites using Javascript in real world applications, all for your inspiration:

I have been inspired by your post.  Some Googling has led me to a list of 10,000 (OK, really only 9,772) self described JavaScript geek programmers.  With their Twitter addresses.  Stand by for the spreadsheet, which may take a while.  It takes some time to organize a name list of 10,000 people.  Then stand by for a twitter blast in the days / weeks to come.

https://geekli.st/home

Funny, I couldn't find a similar list of 10,000 Etherium Solidity programmers.

I swear to God, I am going to have such fun when I start posting over on the Ethereum forums in April when I get back from my vacation next week.  Cheesy
Alondre

Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:35:21 PM

I'll have to go with

LISK   gonna be easy to use...java script  Cheesy

Yeah, Lisk is the next big thing. And just to make it clear, since I saw some people confused:
Javascript is not Java.

Javascript has several advantages, including that It's easier to use and has a vast number of programmers using it.

Take a look in the Lisk thread (and confirm in the Geeklist site), the numbers speak for themselves:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14276243#msg14276243

Now that the ICO is over, can we focus on making Lisk a success?

Clearly the success of Lisk depends on the success of Lisk DAPP store.

Currently Ethereum dapp directory (http://dapps.ethercasts.com) has ONLY 34 LIVE Ethereum Dapps, so Lisk can certainly surpass that number of dapps within this summer, if we promote Lisk heavily to Javascript developers outside crypto world, through contests with serious monetary prizes.

I found most Ethereum dapps too specicific to crypto world so I prepared a list of sites using Javascript in real world applications, all for your inspiration:

I have been inspired by your post.  Some Googling has led me to a list of 10,000 (OK, really only 9,772) self described JavaScript geek programmers.  With their Twitter addresses.  Stand by for the spreadsheet, which may take a while.  It takes some time to organize a name list of 10,000 people.  Then stand by for a twitter blast in the days / weeks to come.

https://geekli.st/home

Funny, I couldn't find a similar list of 10,000 Etherium Solidity programmers.

I swear to God, I am going to have such fun when I start posting over on the Ethereum forums in April when I get back from my vacation next week.  Cheesy

Grin

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: