Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin XT - Officially #REKT (also goes for BIP101 fraud)  (Read 378926 times)
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:15:05 AM

Bruce Fenton posted Gavin's kitchen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3pzdz7/choose_from_these_mugs_for_your_morning_coffee/

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 04:23:51 AM

PFFT.  Amateur flatfoots.  ONI or go home.

NRO also acceptable...   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
VeritasSapere

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 04:24:04 AM

More ad hominem from the usual suspects.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 08:40:18 AM

wow, i just wasted so much fucking time...... at least i'm six beers and two joints in......

I haven't seen many people at all suggesting that "it is wrong to hard fork." could you point to any examples?
There are many examples of this, I have been arguing this point since I have entered this discussion, most recently:

Changing BTC as it is now, it means its dead. Leaving as it is now, it means dead too. I am not sure how BTC can survive in these circumstances.

I see many PRO and AGAINST fork.

so, in other words, no examples. okay.

In fact, i've seen quite the opposite from XT opponents. i'd love for you guys to fork now with a mining minority, so we can write the epilogue on this embarrassing chapter in bitcoin's history, when a group of developers tried to use populism to break consensus.
That is a ridiculous thing to say, Bitcoin XT does break the consensus mechanism and I will repeat again that XT will only cause Bitcoin to fork if 75% consensus is reached.

75% "consensus"? why not 51%? call it what it is, an attack. if the fork were capable of achieving consensus, why the need to force 1/4 of miners (or more, given the possibility of lucky runs) into submission? that is not "agreement." what you're looking for is a democracy, where a temporary majority forces its will on the minority---not so unlike a 51% attack. Wink please look elsewhere.

do me a favor: link me to the last hard fork that forked based on 75% hashing power or less. then consult the Merriam-Webster dictionary and see the first definition of "consensus":

1 a :  general agreement :  unanimity

i'm wondering why we should ignore bitcoin's history, common usage and common sense based on little more than your propensity to construct sentences where "75%" is placed next to "consensus."

ever notice how "majority" is used several times in the bitcoin whitepaper in the context of transaction validity? yet "consensus" is used only once in regards to "needed rules and incentives." gosh, i wonder why that might be? Roll Eyes

i've seen many suggesting that it is wrong to promote a contentious hard fork, because it threatens to break the consensus mechanism. that's a lot more risky than forking with a hashing minority. in the latter case, XT will just die as any invalid chain does (perhaps its life could be temporarily extended with checkpoints). in the former case, we would have multiple surviving blockchains.
It is not wrong to support a contentious hard fork. In the same sense that it is not wrong to support a contentious political party. The definition of contentious being "causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial." Synonyms of contentious are controversial, disputable, debatable, disputed, contended, open to question/debate. I do not think that these things should be considered wrong to support, furthermore who decides what is considered contentious? If anything this is actually a good example of a mentality that does promote group think so to speak.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

The similarities with the Bitcoin community and group think are uncanny. You have actually inspired me to further research this, really take a look for yourself in the wiki article, even if this is not the case with the current blocksize debate this could very well cause other problems down the line, we do need to make important decisions collectively that will determine the future of Bitcoin after all.

supporting a contentious political party does not "threaten to break the consensus mechanism" or result in "multiple surviving blockchains." stop blathering about the word "contentious" (red herring) and analyze the idea of a "contentious hard fork." try addressing the arguments made rather than baselessly throwing around the term "groupthink" as if that's relevant. this is a really dishonest form of debate. and i'm quickly losing patience with your impressive ability to write an incredible amount of words and still say absolutely nothing to address the points made. you just throw around meaningless opinions that boil down to a complete lack of understanding of technical issues.

the specific misinformation i was speaking of here was your assertion that "power" could be "centralized" among Core developers. that's patently false
That is not misinformation since "power" becoming to "centralized" among Core developers is a complex and nuanced multifaceted issue, even subjective. Therefore you can not say it is false as if it is some sort of fact, since we can not objectively measure or observe such things using scientific methods, this type of thinking is in the realm of the humanities. Which is why I felt like I could contribute to this discussion with my background in political philosophy, especially considering that most people in our community have technical backgrounds. You can of course say that you disagree, but that is different to saying that something is false.

it's almost as if you sit with a thesaurus next to you, believing that using the ideal synonym will win the argument.

firstly, re-read what you wrote earlier:

Centralization of power can not develop in the Core development team, exactly because of this ability to hard fork away from the Core development team. It is this mechanism that ensures this aspect of Bitcoins freedom. Which is why intrinsically at least it is not wrong to hard fork away from the Core development team.

secondly:

how can centralization of power develop, in this context? i argue that it cannot. there is no power. this greatly differs from the protocol-level discussion where the various parties hold some level of power to hold the others accountable (e.g. nodes have the power to enforce the protocol and render a miner's fork invalid). these incentive-induced checks and balances have absolutely fuck-all to do with developers. development is completely external to the protocol, and developers have zero power to enforce code on anyone. all this "centralization" talk in the context of development is a silly red herring to confuse simple-minded people who take the word at face-value without thinking about it.

bitcoin is not closed source. that's the only instance in which developers can hold any power over users, nodes and miners. otherwise the latter parties can simply audit the code and opt to run another version.

stop using it as a way to rationalize promoting implementations that lack merit. you repeatedly do this: when someone criticizes the merit of XT (for whatever reason -- node centralization, increased latencies, bandwidth/storage limitations, IP blacklists, etc) you concoct this falsehood that "supporting anything besides Core" is rational in order to "decentralize" development.
This is not true, I have actually addressed these issues you mention and there are certainly pros and cons to increasing the blocksize, it is certainly not clear cut and it should indeed be a balancing act. I have also never said that I "support anything besides Core", to be clear this is not what I believe.

i've watched your attempts at debate for some time. you never address the technical issues. rather, you write some "words" in response and use terms like "balancing act" to dismiss technical criticisms without addressing them. a cursory glance at the rest of your response here shows more of the same. your method of debate is never to address the points made, but rather to say "I don't think that is true" or something similar, then state your general "feelings" about the topic. merely writing a response to an argument is not sufficient to prevail in a debate. you're wasting everyone's time.

Ive made clear this does absolutely nothing to "decentralize" development; by definition, open source development is decentralized. so, in effect, you are using a patently false argument to baselessly argue in favor of XT.
Decentralization is not necessarily that easily measured, it is a spectrum after all. I have also never used decentralization of development as an argument in favor of XT. I support BIP101 because I think that increasing the blocksize according to the schedule in BIP101 is better then not increasing the blocksize at all. I do use decentralization of development and freedom as justifications for supporting BIP101 when confronted with the accusation that it is wrong for me to choose an alternative implementation because it is contentious.

common usage of the word "centralize" suggests power and authority. you can dance around the subject all you want, but developers have no power or authority to do anything. they can release code; others can choose to run it or not. that goes for anyone, Core or otherwise.

and you've certainly used centralization of development (under Core) as an argument in favor of XT. and yes, your position on BIP101 is clear, too---you dismiss all technical issues while showing a feeble understanding of them, and conclude therefore that it is acceptable. your assessment of node viability under drastically increased block size the other day on the basis of calculating the downstream speed of one node---that was just too cute.

no one said not to choose an alternative implementation "because it is contentious"---just another straw man. i said that a contentious hard fork threatens to break consensus and could result in multiple blockchains. that is why a contentious hard fork should be avoided.

further, erroneously projecting "centralization" onto Core is no mistake, as it has a loaded connotation among bitcoiners. this is a pretty dishonest form of debate, hence "misinformation" and "fallacy."
Because I am using a fairly subjective term like "centralization" which you think is erroneous. You think I am therefore "dishonestly" using "misinformation" and "fallacy". First of all it is obviously not misinformation as I explained before, secondly I do not see the fallacy, you should at least tell me what logical fallacy I am using or explain how what I am saying is a logical fallacy. I can give you an example, calling me dishonest is a case of ad hominem. Wink

"centralization" isn't subjective at all in the context of bitcoin, hence your use of it to spread fear around Core development. it means "concentration of power" and you know it. ad hominem? i didn't say anything about you. i said it was a dishonest form of debate to concede that---
Centralization of power can not develop in the Core development team, exactly because of this ability to hard fork away from the Core development team. It is this mechanism that ensures this aspect of Bitcoins freedom. Which is why intrinsically at least it is not wrong to hard fork away from the Core development team.
---then afterwards, go on to continue to project "centralization" repeatedly on Core development. that's a red herring, as i have stated repeatedly. you are either unaware of common usage (unlikely), or you are attempting to project a loaded idea onto Core development with no basis. what "power" do developers have, exactly? last i checked, no one was forcing me to run anything.

if you fear that people don't properly understand that bitcoin is open source and will blindly follow any implementation they are told to, that doesn't amount to centralization of power. the developers still have no power to force anyone to do anything. peoples' ignorance does not change that.
Peoples ignorance does change that. Modern democracies are a great example of this, their dysfunction is largely fueled by peoples apathy and ignorance.

no. peoples' ignorance does not grant developers power to do anything. as always, everyone involved at every level has the freedom to do anything they want in this context. fork whatever they want, run whatever they want. this is just irrational fear mongering. you're trying to suggest in a quite illogical way that "people are ignorant" --> "Core is bad"...... sorry but no.

Many people today live in a cage that they do not know they can break out off, this is true for the present political system, even though it is based on their ignorance it still empowers the status quo.

In the same way if more people thought in the bizarre way that you described it would still give more "power" to the core development team even if just in the form of influence, which can be seen as a type of centralization of power.

nobody cares about your irrelevant analogies to modern democracy. they say nothing.

right, right, right... so more of this "people are ignorant" --> "Core is bad". really compelling.

expertise =/= power.

who ought to have influence on discussions of bitcoin's security and technical viability? perhaps those with expertise in large scale systems engineering, database programming, who have established themselves as experts on cryptographic money? or should it be people who don't know have a technical background or technical understanding of the protocol, who "majored in political philosophy in college?"

serious question.

Bitcoin is far more then just open source in regards to decentralization. The consensus mechanism allows for much more complex and robust decision making processes to take place, the possibilities of which we are only just starting to explore.

oh? like what? do tell. i really don't even know what you're talking about.

So you are saying that we need a centralized review process within specific versions which is therefore centralized, which applies to Core and XT, I can agree with that. However extending that logic I can say that two centralized review processes are more decentralized then just one. I can even go further and say that the more of these centralized review processes are started through more alternative implementations it would make development even more decentralized. I do not see how this logic can be flawed, in the same sense that two nodes are more decentralized then one, increasing the node count increased decentralization, the same is true for Bitcoin development.

what makes an open source project decentralized is a lack of centralized control. again, as gavin and hearn showed us, no one has centralized control. that is true now, it is true with a billion code forks. get over it. this is a non-issue. as i said earlier, an open source project is decentralized by definition---prove me wrong.

and in that sense, no, it is not comparable to nodes at all. for the billionth time, go ahead with your alternative implementations. no one cares.

Thinking that we should only have one of these centralized review process so that people can no longer "hijack" Bitcoin and make any changes is inconsistent with the principles of decentralization. It is also completely missing the point of the Bitcoin consensus mechanism to think that if we do not have a centralized review process that the supply of Bitcoin will be increased. Bitcoin is meant to be distributed, decision making collective, psychology and game theory align incentive. This is why we do not need a centralized review process, at least not in the form of a singular one since that is the very definition of centralization after all.

I support BIP101 however I do not favor it, If BIP100 where implemented I would support that instead.

i've said repeatedly that alternative implementations are fine. please stop it with the straw men. you can lay off with the "principles of decentralization" since an open source project is decentralized by definition. the consensus mechanism refers to the protocol, not the development process---please make an effort to at least act like you have a basic understanding of bitcoin, rather than constantly reducing it to vague political ideas.

it really seems you're even having trouble constructing coherent sentences at this point. i really can't imagine i will continue this conversation. i have no doubt you will write an endlessly long reply that is little more than your opinions repeated over and over. cheers.

Zarathustra
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:26:16 AM

More ad hominem from the usual suspects.

No problem. That's all they can. The more they are exposing themselves, the better. Everybody understands who is representing Bitcoin and who is not.
There is no way that the DDoS'ers, ad homines, warriors, node fakers and vulgar poets will be able to lead the community.
Their implementation will be forked out of the game and result in an alt, which they can rename into 'fakerscoin', 'warriorcoin', 'vulgarcoin', 'shitcoin' etc.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 09:54:17 AM

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:11:15 AM

Don't Panic!  True scaling, in the form of sidechains and payment channels, is coming soon!

[BIP65] Peter Todd: CLTV merged!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:41:50 AM

Jeff Garzik:

Simple math shows bitcoin block size must increase for full Lightning/side chain roll out & adoption
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 10:48:34 AM

Jeff Garzik:

Simple math shows bitcoin block size must increase for full Lightning/side chain roll out & adoption

Sorry, we're not going to trade our existing precious decentralization for some fantasy of "full" adoption.

Simple economics shows transactions not important enough to justify paying competitive BTC fees may fuck off to the nearest altcoin.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:05:34 PM

Wow they only want to support 2 tx/day for 1% of the world population, the fuckers  Angry

I say, every man and his dog should at least be allowed to 1000 tx/day to persist in the main blockchain forever. Bring on these 2 Petabyte blocks!! right now too, why wait until January or until 20 years down the line.

I tell you, these people hate the poor unbanked African bushmen. If you are just setting your goals arbitrarily and forgetting about technology limitations and decentralisation considerations, why stop there? Haters is what they are.

forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:12:43 PM

Jeff Garzik:

Sorry, we're not going to trade our existing precious decentralization for some fantasy of "full" adoption.

LOL. Blockthestream inc. and decentralization.
Orwell everywhere.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3100

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:22:24 PM

I say, every man and his dog should at least be allowed to 1000 tx/day to persist in the main blockchain forever. Bring on these 2 Petabyte blocks!! right now too, why wait until January or until 20 years down the line.

Yes, because it's not like anyone is pushing for a sensible middle ground or anything.   Roll Eyes

Stop with the "everyone else wants a bajillionty gigabytes" troll replies.  The risk of centralisation is bad, but so is hitting an immobile wall.  Too large is a bad option, but too small isn't much better.  It's not black and white, so don't keep painting it as such.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:34:54 PM

Yes, because it's not like anyone is pushing for a sensible middle ground or anything.   Roll Eyes

Stop with the "everyone else wants a bajillionty gigabytes" troll replies.  The risk of centralisation is bad, but so is hitting an immobile wall.  Too large is a bad option, but too small isn't much better.  It's not black and white, so don't keep painting it as such.

The point is that if you are completely ignoring limits and benchmarks, and setting yourself arbitrarily high goals of what persists in the blockchain forever as raw transactions, following that argument what stops you at 8MB blocks or 100MB blocks?

It's not a troll reply, it's simply an argument that if you are just arbitrarily dropping numbers ignoring everything other than made up goals and capacity, then it makes no sense to put any limit whatsoever. And actually many XT proponents are saying exactly this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoin_unlimited/comments/3jly8t/introducing_bitcoin_unlimited/

In practice Bitcoin unlimited is Bitcoin XT with BIP101 removed and the Blocksize chain limit completely removed.
Todo list:
1) Create subreddit (Done)
2) Create fork of XT (Done)
3) Change branding of XT fork (Done)
4) Remove BIP101
5) Set limit to infinity.
6) Implement smart orphan limit
7) Compile/release
Cool Profit

The idea is to let orphan levels set the limit and let miners fight it in a battle of attrition as if that would be a functioning market. The usual suspects support this including Peter_tRoll (Peter R Rizun), cypherdoc2 (fraudster Marc A Lowe), etc.

Zarathustra
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:10:57 PM

I'm doxing

A anonymous stasi man exposing himself over and over again.
brg444 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:15:48 PM

I'm doxing

Aren't you busy contributing to Bitcoin Unlimited?

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:16:57 PM

This forum explicitly allows sharing information of fraudsters: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183191

Plus, I only included public information thus not considered dox:

http://hashfast.org/Marc_A._Lowe
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3hgtcb/judge_approves_fraud_claims_against_bitcoin/
http://www.docdroid.net/3DXN1By/cypherdoc-indictment.pdf.html

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:21:08 PM

Wally, wally, wally, walls of text. Who the fuck is ever going to read all these walls? Even instructables aren't walls of text and they teach you how to build something.

Someone break it down for me. Has this issue been resolved yet? This thread is becoming too big a fleshlight for me to read.

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:23:33 PM

Wally, wally, wally, walls of text. Who the fuck is ever going to read all these walls? Even instructables aren't walls of text and they teach you how to build something.

Someone break it down for me. Has this issue been resolved yet? This thread is becoming too big a fleshlight for me to read.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:27:23 PM

Thanks. So XT is dead and so is BIP101. What are we going to do then, increase to what size?

muyuu
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:33:54 PM

Thanks. So XT is dead and so is BIP101. What are we going to do then, increase to what size?

No cap increases planned yet.

Actual block size not increasing at all despite average fees being substantially under cost at under 0.00001 BTC/KB average.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: