Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006564 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:05:48 PM

nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:13:40 PM

I'm sorry , I do not understand the question. As far as coins, Cryptsy opened some for withdrawal earlier today, and I believe more will open in next couple of days. As far as exact details, like which coins when,  I do not know, that is just what I heard. Thank you.

per blog.cryptsy.com

– Update 2016/01/19 10:08pm –
The following wallets have been opened for withdrawals:

<SNIP>

~nh
none of this coins are in their top 10 volume coins apart from etherium which was sold to people at 100% plus mark up so fuck off with your shit coin list

Umm --- I have nothing to do with cryptsy, simply putting information out there.

From your response, my guess is you took a beating.

Sorry it happened

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:49:57 PM

Among many? If you want to speak in terms of facts, I have only ever made 3 coins.Thats if you count shitcoin which was a joke, paid for by Vlad2Vlad as a mockery of "the scene".Thats also if you count Nanotokens, which was made by muddafudda, as has already been discussed on this forum years ago. If you're gonna talk shit atleast state the facts. NAN and OSC were my coins. There are a ton of shitcloners with a ton of coins under their belt, but i'm not one of em.

Why am i posting in this thread? Why don't you take a wild fucking guess. Cryptsy crashed, my coins all became worthless i panicked and tried to sale and couldn't get anything out. now i have vested interest in finding out what happens, and this thread is the prime source of that info for now.

At least you are involved in much more coins than 3, but whatever and who cares.
Because you have worked with muddafudda, can't you provide more valuable information about him? From this thread I understand he was the developer of LK7 coin. He has something to explain!

And for the people who don't know how cryptsy worked together with copy coin cloners and scammers the following post is a must read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599106.msg6592556#msg6592556

and notice the role of "muddafudda", "r3wt", and "spoetnik" in this story....
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

"We just got our coins off Cryptsy. Please don't ask us how."
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:57:07 PM

Among many? If you want to speak in terms of facts, I have only ever made 3 coins.Thats if you count shitcoin which was a joke, paid for by Vlad2Vlad as a mockery of "the scene".Thats also if you count Nanotokens, which was made by muddafudda, as has already been discussed on this forum years ago. If you're gonna talk shit atleast state the facts. NAN and OSC were my coins. There are a ton of shitcloners with a ton of coins under their belt, but i'm not one of em.

Why am i posting in this thread? Why don't you take a wild fucking guess. Cryptsy crashed, my coins all became worthless i panicked and tried to sale and couldn't get anything out. now i have vested interest in finding out what happens, and this thread is the prime source of that info for now.

At least you are involved in much more coins than 3, but whatever and who cares.
Because you have worked with muddafudda, can't you provide more valuable information about him? From this thread I understand he was the developer of LK7 coin. He has something to explain!

And for the people who don't know how cryptsy worked together with copy coin cloners and scammers the following post is a must read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599106.msg6592556#msg6592556
look at that there . you can get garanteed craptsy listing for craptsy coins and expect craptsy staff assisted pump and dumps on those coins has a bonus.
quote! form the other post.

1: Get muddafudda or Shakezulu or Hazard to clone you one, cost ranges from $100 to your soul. If you want guaranteed Cryptsy listing, get Mullick or defaced to make it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:03:40 PM

27. Dormant Accounts

A Dormant Account is defined as a user account with no login or other activity for more than 180 days. Cryptsy may, but shall not be obligated to, move funds out of the account and into a secure Cold Storage account for safe keeping. When a user resumes activity on a dormant account, the Cold Storage funds can be retrieved by contacting support for a security review and reinstatement.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:45:15 PM

Nicholas Peter Mullesch aka Mullick, son of Peter ["The Beard"] Mullesch found on Facebook:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-mullesch-46b5a784

Head of IT and Crypto Currency Manager
Project Investors Inc
January 2014 – January 2016 (2 years 1 month)Delray Beach, Florida
Cryptsy.com is an Internet startup operated by Project Investors, Inc. focusing on the exchange of Crypto-Currency commonly known as “BitCoin” and it's derivatives. Cryptsy currently services more than 300 different types of crypto-currency.

The Cryptsy.com exchange opened on May 20th, 2013 and since then has seen rapid growth in both customer base and trade volume. Cryptsy currently has over 300k registered users with a volume of over 150k trades per day.

My responsibilities at cryptsy grew from a summer internship to Head of IT over 2 years while the company grew. I maintained the network, infrastructure and operating systems for the entire production network which was up to 50 physical machines and even more virtual machines. I coordinated and implemented a point of presence in Boston, Ma as well as implemented new security standards across our entire infrastructure.

I was also responsible for maintaining the "Hot" wallets for the company. Three hundred resource intensive applications requiring maximum up time and security. These applications were storing millions of dollars worth of customers funds and needed to process up to 1.5 million requests per day from the frontend servers. This required me to design a completely new infrastructure. Starting at hardware selection, all the way to installation, configuration and deployment. The infrastructure included 12 physical machines and 300 virtual machines. In the year since it was implemented in January 2015 it has seen 100 Terabytes of external network traffic, 75 Petabytes of disk writes and has processed over 650,000 customer withdrawals of crypto currencies.

If you want confirmation of Mullick's skill sets, simply ask Troy the Cook at some pub down in Australia.

Mullich maintained the hot wallets while Horus secured them, yet Poof! the coins exited Cryptsy during an event.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 08:50:51 PM

Nicholas Peter Mullesch aka Mullick, son of Peter ["The Beard"] Mullesch found on Facebook:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-mullesch-46b5a784

These applications were storing millions of dollars worth of customers funds

If you want confirmation of Mullick's skill sets, simply ask Troy the Cook at some pub down in Australia.

Mullich maintained the hot wallets while Horus secured them, yet Poof! the coins exited Cryptsy during an event.

Confirmed then. There was no cold wallet and Mullick seems to be proud of that.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:56:14 PM

Racine Raiders football field is named Hammes Field, Hammes being a venerable name in the Racine, WS, community. If BitJohn is John Hammes, he probably realized from the get-go that any nefarious activity he embarked upon best not be directly connected to the Hammes Family [name].
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:00:12 PM

Does anybody has some informations about connections(direct or indirect) between Cryptsy and Scryptsy - Bitcoin Cloud mining operator?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:04:53 PM

https://www.cryptsy.ca/pages/terms

26. Overdrafts; Set-off

Cryptsy may, but shall not be obligated to, complete any transaction in connection with providing the Services if there are insufficient available funds in User's Account(s) to complete the transaction. In the event any actions by User result in an overdraft in any of User's Accounts, including but not limited to User's failure to maintain sufficient balances in any of User's Accounts, User shall be responsible for repaying the overdraft immediately, without notice or demand. Cryptsy has the right, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to it, to set off the unpaid balance of any amount owed it in connection with the Services against any debt owing to User by Cryptsy, including, without limitation, any obligation under a repurchase agreement or any funds held at any time by Cryptsy, whether collected or in the process of collection, or in any other Account maintained by User at, or evidenced by any certificate of deposit issued by, Cryptsy. If any of User's Accounts become overdrawn, underfunded or for any reason contain a negative balance, then Cryptsy shall have the right of set-off against all of User's Accounts and other property or deposit Accounts maintained at Cryptsy, and Cryptsy shall have the right to enforce its interests in collateral held by it to secure debts of User to Cryptsy arising from notes or other indebtedness now or hereafter owing or existing under this Agreement, whether or not matured or liquidated.

https://www.radiusbank.com/policies/business-online-agreement

12. Overdrafts; Set-off. Bank may, but shall not be obligated to, complete any transaction in connection with providing the Services if there are insufficient available funds in Customer's Account(s) to complete the transaction. In the event any actions by Customer result in an overdraft in any of Customer's Accounts, including but not limited to Customer's failure to maintain sufficient balances in any of Customer's Accounts, Customer shall be responsible for repaying the overdraft immediately and without notice or demand. Bank has the right, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to it, to set-off the unpaid balance of any amount owed it in connection with the Services against any debt owing to Customer by Bank, including, without limitation, any obligation under a repurchase agreement or any funds held at any time by Bank, whether collected or in the process of collection, or in any other Account maintained by Customer at or evidenced by any certificate of deposit issued by Bank. If any of Customer's Accounts become overdrawn, under-funded or for any reason contain a negative balance, then Bank shall have the right of set-off against all of Customer's Accounts and other property or deposit Accounts maintained at Bank, and Bank shall have the right to enforce its interests in collateral held by it to secure debts of Customer to Bank arising from notes or other indebtedness now or hereafter owing or existing under this Agreement, whether or not matured or liquidated.

INAL, but I don't believe a lawyer would've resorted to copy & paste for the penning of Cryptsy's ToS page.
romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:31:25 PM

https://www.cryptsy.ca/pages/terms

26. Overdrafts; Set-off

Cryptsy may, but shall not be obligated to, complete any transaction in connection with providing the Services if there are insufficient available funds in User's Account(s) to complete the transaction. In the event any actions by User result in an overdraft in any of User's Accounts, including but not limited to User's failure to maintain sufficient balances in any of User's Accounts, User shall be responsible for repaying the overdraft immediately, without notice or demand. Cryptsy has the right, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to it, to set off the unpaid balance of any amount owed it in connection with the Services against any debt owing to User by Cryptsy, including, without limitation, any obligation under a repurchase agreement or any funds held at any time by Cryptsy, whether collected or in the process of collection, or in any other Account maintained by User at, or evidenced by any certificate of deposit issued by, Cryptsy. If any of User's Accounts become overdrawn, underfunded or for any reason contain a negative balance, then Cryptsy shall have the right of set-off against all of User's Accounts and other property or deposit Accounts maintained at Cryptsy, and Cryptsy shall have the right to enforce its interests in collateral held by it to secure debts of User to Cryptsy arising from notes or other indebtedness now or hereafter owing or existing under this Agreement, whether or not matured or liquidated.

https://www.radiusbank.com/policies/business-online-agreement

12. Overdrafts; Set-off. Bank may, but shall not be obligated to, complete any transaction in connection with providing the Services if there are insufficient available funds in Customer's Account(s) to complete the transaction. In the event any actions by Customer result in an overdraft in any of Customer's Accounts, including but not limited to Customer's failure to maintain sufficient balances in any of Customer's Accounts, Customer shall be responsible for repaying the overdraft immediately and without notice or demand. Bank has the right, in addition to all other rights and remedies available to it, to set-off the unpaid balance of any amount owed it in connection with the Services against any debt owing to Customer by Bank, including, without limitation, any obligation under a repurchase agreement or any funds held at any time by Bank, whether collected or in the process of collection, or in any other Account maintained by Customer at or evidenced by any certificate of deposit issued by Bank. If any of Customer's Accounts become overdrawn, under-funded or for any reason contain a negative balance, then Bank shall have the right of set-off against all of Customer's Accounts and other property or deposit Accounts maintained at Bank, and Bank shall have the right to enforce its interests in collateral held by it to secure debts of Customer to Bank arising from notes or other indebtedness now or hereafter owing or existing under this Agreement, whether or not matured or liquidated.

INAL, but I don't believe a lawyer would've resorted to copy & paste for the penning of Cryptsy's ToS page.

You mean like every other bank and lawyer has done?  This is the same wording used by just about every bank and credit card company.

Overdrafts; Set-off. Bank may, but shall not be
obligated to, complete any transaction in connection with
providing the Services if there are insufficient available
funds in Customer’s Account(s) to complete the
transaction. In the event any actions by Customer result in
an overdraft in any of Customer’s Accounts, including but
not limited to Customer’s failure to maintain sufficient
balances in any of Customer’s Accounts, Customer shall be
responsible for repaying the overdraft immediately, without
notice or demand. Bank has the right, in addition to all
other rights and remedies available to it, to set off the
unpaid balance of any amount owed it in connection with
the Services against any debt owing to Customer by Bank,
including, without limitation, any obligation under a
repurchase agreement or any funds held at any time by
Bank, whether collected or in the process of collection, or
in any other Account maintained by Customer at, or
evidenced by any certificate of deposit issued by, Bank. If
any of Customer’s Accounts become overdrawn, under-
funded or for any reason contain a negative balance, then
Bank shall have the right of set-off against all of
Customer’s Accounts and other property or deposit
Accounts maintained at Bank, and Bank shall have the right
to enforce its interests in collateral held by it to secure
debts of Customer to Bank arising from notes or other
indebtedness now or hereafter owing or existing under this
Agreement, whether or not matured or liquidated.

http://www.stlucie.k12.fl.us/district/agenda-minutes//January%2024,%202012%20Regular%20Workshop%20on%20Tuesday,%20January%2024,%202012/ACE87EF0-723F-471A-8213-F63D13EE747B.pdf

Guess we just have a nation of plagiarist lawyers.
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:37:27 PM

Guess we just have a nation of plagiarist lawyers.

1) Don't reinvent the wheel
2) If it ain't broke, don't fix it
3) They likely all generated their ToS using the same software/website

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 09:41:51 PM

You mean like every other bank and lawyer has done?  This is the same wording used by just about every bank and credit card company.

Hyperbole much?

Let me google that for ya
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:10:18 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 11:36:41 PM by garmin

I was called and interviewed today by a government agency after reporting cryptsy to several .gov agency's.
Playing phone tag with silver law as well.

You can report cryptsy and all the employees involved below...

http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/FCCC/FC3-Home.aspx

Class action lawsuit
David C. Silver, Esq.
Silver Law Group
11780 West Sample Road
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Telephone: (954) 755-4799
Facsimile: (954) 755-4684
E-mail: DSilver@silverlaw.com
Web site: www.silverlaw.com

Send those mofo's where they belong PRISON

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

Horus what exactly does your lofty title "Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations" entail when circa 6 million dollars of coins magically escape from the vaults? Did you investigate this or did you command one of your "underlings" to do so, you being the head of that team of yours? Funds fucked off out of Cryptsy what was it, end of July 2014, Mollusik or whatever his name is, the other useless dunce only corrects the github in April 2015.  What were you guys doing from July through April. Sitting around giggling Hey where did that 6 mil. vanish to Paul, oh I dunno Horus, ask Mollusik. What were doing all this time Horus, sitting on the troll box or investigating. How did your "investigations" go exactly. Holmes or Clouseau? Then you hang around here whining it wasn't me, I have no say, I am no one. Just getting my paycheck like everyone else. Pathetic. And you dare to leave this bullshit title on your profiles? Like its a feather in your cap ""Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations" of Cryptsy, I Horus the Sun, while 6 million dollars were snatched from beneath my nose.

Idiot.

He was hired as a scapegoat. You're just bullying a pawn

Well, that pawn's actions caused many people to lose money, so he's going to get bullied until he gives us a reason not to.
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:33:37 PM

Horus what exactly does your lofty title "Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations" entail when circa 6 million dollars of coins magically escape from the vaults? Did you investigate this or did you command one of your "underlings" to do so, you being the head of that team of yours? Funds fucked off out of Cryptsy what was it, end of July 2014, Mollusik or whatever his name is, the other useless dunce only corrects the github in April 2015.  What were you guys doing from July through April. Sitting around giggling Hey where did that 6 mil. vanish to Paul, oh I dunno Horus, ask Mollusik. What were doing all this time Horus, sitting on the troll box or investigating. How did your "investigations" go exactly. Holmes or Clouseau? Then you hang around here whining it wasn't me, I have no say, I am no one. Just getting my paycheck like everyone else. Pathetic. And you dare to leave this bullshit title on your profiles? Like its a feather in your cap ""Head of Anti-Fraud and Investigations" of Cryptsy, I Horus the Sun, while 6 million dollars were snatched from beneath my nose.

Idiot.

Well, that pawn's actions caused many people to lose money, so he's going to get bullied until he gives us a reason not to.

You can't extract blood from a stone, but you can sure as hell try!

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:05:52 AM

Idiot.

Precisely. He drank the KoolAid and convinced others to keep trading on an insolvent platform. While he may not have know it was insolvent by his own admission he knew something was wrong, to the point he threatened to resign. The minute Horus stops posting to try to save face, people will back off but every word I see him write in defense of his actions just pisses me off.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 12:07:16 AM

Has a verifiable class action suit actually been started to this point, be it with the Silver Law Group or another firm?
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:11:15 AM

Has a verifiable class action suit actually been started to this point, be it with the Silver Law Group or another firm?

http://silverlaw.com/blog/silver-law-group-files-class-action-lawsuit-against-cryptsy-and-its-principal-paul-big-vern-vernon/

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: