Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BETA]Bitfinex.com first Bitcoin P2P lending platform for leverage trading  (Read 137469 times)
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 12:41:15 AM

MtGox redeem codes for deposit do not work currently.
iirc if the mtgox api lag u get that try again when the lag is below 1 minute

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
myself
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:15:33 AM

150k Smiley

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:30:03 AM

How will bitfinex handle getting USD into deposit accounts once mtgox closes the use of mtgoxUSD codes on April 5?
myself
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:34:12 AM

How will bitfinex handle getting USD into deposit accounts once mtgox closes the use of mtgoxUSD codes on April 5?
wire transfers

Ichthyo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:45:31 AM

What's up?
Is the Mt.Gox API lagging this bad, or has the Bitfinex engine stalled?
Price is sitting at 50.88 50.99 and the second level orderbook gets an error

Is anyone else also getting this?
myself
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:13:09 AM

What's up?

Raphael is on top of this you will be updated

Ichthyo

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:23:18 AM

your quick reaction is really impressive!

Bitcoin is giving us sleepless nights  Wink
myself
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:57:56 AM

your quick reaction is really impressive!

Bitcoin is giving us sleepless nights  Wink
and is solved

happy trading Smiley

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:31:06 AM

150k Smiley

Holy fuck!

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 08:15:57 AM

3k more now and the average is at below 220%. Maybe VIR is counted as 0? Even then these averages seem weird to me.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
unclescrooge (OP)
aka Raphy

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 08:48:28 AM

Hi all!

What's up?

Well, what happened was that Mtgox decided to separate their resources to handle better the load during crashed (that's the best, the nicer explanation I can find). So they moved their API from mtgox.com to data.mtgox.com (without notice but you don't have to ask too much do you...). Which of course broke our link with them for a few moments. This has been quickly solved though, as you saw.

We can now hope that during crashes Mtgox won't lag as much as it used to.

3k more now and the average is at below 220%. Maybe VIR is counted as 0? Even then these averages seem weird to me.

The VIR is weighted with the past days variable rates. Without that, it would simply explode to very high rates and empty traders balances in a few hours.

So the calculation here is that the VIR loans rates are counted as having the average rate of the past 30 days.

And yes, we have a very bullish market. We're slowly increasing our margin to test the limits of what the bitcoin market can handle. The demand is potentially unlimited but the market has to be able to handle liquidation of positions at every moment. And this is a thin market, even on Mtgox.

Again, thanks to everyone that participate in this adventure Smiley
Raphael
myself
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:05:10 AM

Holy fuck!
thats for the 660 APY or the 150k ?

unclescrooge (OP)
aka Raphy

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 10:51:31 AM

To everyone,

I'd like to point out that while the price is increasing, the depth is very thin. So don't hesitate to take profit Smiley

Raphael
Rygon

Activity: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 12:22:23 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2013, 12:36:07 PM by Rygon

Edit: Nevermind, issue resolved, lol.
Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 12:42:23 PM

Well, what happened was that Mtgox decided to separate their resources to handle better the load during crashed (that's the best, the nicer explanation I can find). So they moved their API from mtgox.com to data.mtgox.com (without notice but you don't have to ask too much do you...).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150786.0 <-- announced 10 days ago. It might have been nice though by Mark to announce it somewhere else too I guess...

unclescrooge (OP)
aka Raphy

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 12:44:34 PM

Well, what happened was that Mtgox decided to separate their resources to handle better the load during crashed (that's the best, the nicer explanation I can find). So they moved their API from mtgox.com to data.mtgox.com (without notice but you don't have to ask too much do you...).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150786.0 <-- announced 10 days ago. It might have been nice though by Mark to announce it somewhere else too I guess...

Shame on me then Smiley I looked only on their news page/support part of their website.

Raphael
myself
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 01:09:56 PM

Shame on me then Smiley I looked only on their news page/support part of their website.

Raphael
also is not 01/04/2013

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:00:12 PM

165k USD loans vs. 178(!) BTC loans... Shocked

Seems all those bears are busy confessing on Reddit and the like and bulls get all the action of the day.

myself
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:13:28 PM

Currency    Average loan rates in % per 365 days    Average loan period    Total sum of active loans
USD.............260.2938%.................................6.0 days..............170285.98 USD
BTC.............10.8081%...........................................48.0 days..............178.77 BTC

this recent spike on price did move VIR up be careful

Sukrim
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:21:37 PM

Someone tried to borrow quite a few USD at 99999%... Roll Eyes

I should keep some reserves for such opportunities of squeezing someone who thinks he's smart! Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: