Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2018, 10:53:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 626670 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1265

How much alt coin diversification is needed? 0%?

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

The person that will get rich with this kind of currency is those who got a lot of bitcoins in their wallet and if you have a lot of bitcoins in your wallet then you can be one of the newest wealthy elite in the whole bitcoin community and it cost either hard work or a lot of money and you are the one who will choose which is your type of payment.

Define "a lot of bitcoin."

There are a few ways that you can approach investing into bitcoin, in the event that you are serious - besides just viewing that the bitcoin ship has already sailed.

When we first hear about bitcoin and discover that it is a possible good long term investment, many of us starts from wherever we are at in terms of financial resources, and frequently, we may not have a lot of financial resources at our disposal and from which to draw; therefore, we have to calculate our projected income stream into any investment approach that we take into bitcoin.

Of course, if we have some ability to lump sum our investment, then we may choose to lump sum. 

However, we can also decide whether we believe front loading our investment into bitcoin is a good idea or whether we believe that some form of dollar cost averaging investment might be more prudent and/or practical.. and of course we can combine our approach too.

I tend to recommend creating a budget that involves dollar cost averaging investing with a minimum amount of whatever you can reasonably afford, even if that is only $10-$20 per week.  Of course, $500 per month would be better, but we have to think practically, too and not overextend ourselves beyond our means and/or covering our living expenses. 

Accordingly, besides dollar cost averaging, if you happen to earn an extra $2,000 in a particular month, then at that point, you might decide to put half of your extra income into bitcoin for that month.. so you are continuing to dollar cost average invest while lump summing reasonable portions of any extra income that you come across with the passage of time.... And, if you keep up this approach, then you will likely increase your chances of becoming "new wealthy elite, gentlemen"  - especially in comparison with someone who has no plan or has a plan but does not act upon such plan.
A lot BITCOIN Would vary based on the person in question though, for some even 0.5 BITCOIN is a huge number, others play with 100s of BITCOIN

Surely that is true, and surely, I had been attempting to outline a suggested a kind of hybrid Dollar cost averaging investment methodology that individuals would tailor to their own financial circumstances, risk tolerances, and timeline.

Put BTC here: 3Mw2q99MXkUhtdM4MECXf1bE4GGrz9cnMS

How much alt coin diversification is necessary? if you are investing in Bitcoin, then perhaps 0%?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
morrisby25

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

I am a newbie in Crypto but been in other fintech ventures and know a lot in that demographic. If I were to purchase $50,000 USD in Crypto (BTC/ETH/IOTA), what would be the best diversification portfolio for a mid-high risk investor like myself would need to do in order to reach this elite group sooner then later?

I bought into one coin that was $1 and its now $7, it seems like a great return on investment in the normal world but in this crypto system i've seen in the upwards of 30,000% increase.

Does anyone one to list few great methods that they would consider investing into if you had my capital to start with?
I recommend not dumping $50000 into cryptocurrency on the advice of random people on the internet, that is risky as hell lol, and highly bad investment technique for real

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1018

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:56:13 AM

I am a newbie in Crypto but been in other fintech ventures and know a lot in that demographic. If I were to purchase $50,000 USD in Crypto (BTC/ETH/IOTA), what would be the best diversification portfolio for a mid-high risk investor like myself would need to do in order to reach this elite group sooner then later?

I bought into one coin that was $1 and its now $7, it seems like a great return on investment in the normal world but in this crypto system i've seen in the upwards of 30,000% increase.

Does anyone one to list few great methods that they would consider investing into if you had my capital to start with?
I recommend not dumping $50000 into cryptocurrency on the advice of random people on the internet, that is risky as hell lol, and highly bad investment technique for real

start small, bet with your head, do your due dilligence, and accept that sometimes you'll lose.

And of course, put your eggs in many baskets Cheesy

Equaliser! Bringing the Blockchain Home  New exchange new exchange coming soon  Looks like it could be a contender. Disclosure: This is an affiliate link. Costs you nothing, might make me something. Cypherfunks will rise Again! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469407.0
Warren Buffert

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

start small, bet with your head, do your due dilligence, and accept that sometimes you'll lose.

don't reach for the impossible.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:04:57 AM

don't reach for the impossible.

There we disagree.

Always reach for the impossible, because you don't know what it is. 40 years ago, the "impossible" was desktop computers capable of recalculating a genome in a reasonable amount of time. My walmart special laptop will do that now.

Accept that you may not be the guy that pushes "impossible" to new levels, but ALWAYS reach for it Cheesy

Equaliser! Bringing the Blockchain Home  New exchange new exchange coming soon  Looks like it could be a contender. Disclosure: This is an affiliate link. Costs you nothing, might make me something. Cypherfunks will rise Again! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469407.0
Priceslide

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

Hello

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

So am I the only one who sold his bitcoins for like $12 each because he was a broke med student?  Sigh.  To have been here this long and not be one of the wealthy elite is depressing. 

Brutal

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
bctm

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

what happened with the OP of this post?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1113
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

what happened with the OP of this post?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=12156.msg27606011#msg27606011
bctm

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

What's weird is that instead of him account username it appears anonymous... did he commit suicide after all?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1113

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

What's weird is that instead of him account username it appears anonymous... did he commit suicide after all?

Atlas was banned multiple times due to his extreme behaviour, he account was banned but then he kept popping up under new alter ego's. Fun times...

And no he did not commit suicide, read theymos's post
hacking13

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

Yes that could happen if people are patient and dedicated...... but most important for me if I can get to clear basic stuffs, fund my filmmaking projects and be able to live comfortably....
 I'm good.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
stunningpeggy

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

Well some of the early enthusiasts are definitely a part of the wealthiest 1% of the world population but I wouldn't call myself such names even though I'm an active trader and that's what I do for living now. A lot of people would envy me for being able not to work in the office but I can't afford myself to just relax and do nothing - I have to actively trade to make profits so that basically excludes me from the "wealthy elite" I guess..
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:41:10 AM

Well some of the early enthusiasts are definitely a part of the wealthiest 1% of the world population but I wouldn't call myself such names even though I'm an active trader and that's what I do for living now. A lot of people would envy me for being able not to work in the office but I can't afford myself to just relax and do nothing - I have to actively trade to make profits so that basically excludes me from the "wealthy elite" I guess..

Not really. Next time you have a moment to spare, look at the truly wealthy and how they've lived. Sure, they got the toys, now, but they have just about all been very hard working, ambitious, and driven men. Bill Gates is 'retired' and doesn't have time to take vacations. Jeff Bezos has his hand in a zillion things. Larry Page continues to push the technology envelope... I could go on. The "idle rich" inherited it, don't know what to do with it, and will not pass it on. An heir should be worthy of their inheritance. Contrary to popular myth, most living rich throughout history earned it. Elite isn't a benchmark, it's a way of being.

Those of us actively making our own way are already elite. The wealth will come if our efforts persist.

ICOchamps

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Not really. Next time you have a moment to spare, look at the truly wealthy and how they've lived. Sure, they got the toys, now, but they have just about all been very hard working, ambitious, and driven men. Bill Gates is 'retired' and doesn't have time to take vacations. Jeff Bezos has his hand in a zillion things. Larry Page continues to push the technology envelope... I could go on. The "idle rich" inherited it, don't know what to do with it, and will not pass it on. An heir should be worthy of their inheritance. Contrary to popular myth, most living rich throughout history earned it. Elite isn't a benchmark, it's a way of being.

Those of us actively making our own way are already elite. The wealth will come if our efforts persist.

really wise and truthful words. Especially "Those of us actively making our own way are already elite."
nedeken01

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Based on my imagination we will see a huge boom then a bust, after that those who stick around will surely build the meaningful economy that will allow bitcoin or its successor to dominate the cryptomarket.
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

Now that's what I call a visionary  Grin hope you've kept most of your btc.

That post was made during the first big bitcoin price bubble (peak at USD 31,91), which popped three days later, then crashed down to 2 USD over the following months...

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
carter34

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

Based on my imagination we will see a huge boom then a bust, after that those who stick around will surely build the meaningful economy that will allow bitcoin or its successor to dominate the cryptomarket.

The possibilities are there and glaring. This year is going to be the continuation of the bull movement of altcoins started third quarter of last year by ethereum and litecoin. If investors hold their altcoin and don't do panic sells, the future is great.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◢       24
   WEBSITE ◢                 First Trading Ecosystem                    ◢ MEDIUM          ◢     April     
TELEGRAM ◢                For Traders ✧ By Traders                    ◢ FACEBOOK     ◢    Public Sale     
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

Well, this is a very bold thing to say. Not a party pooper here but it will not be that easy. The elite has an ocean of investments and hundreds of assets. If you only want to base your wealth in ctc, then you gotta expand your portfolio and perhaps create your own coin that will be equal with bitcoin.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Photographer

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

That post was made during the first big bitcoin price bubble (peak at USD 31,91), which popped three days later, then crashed down to 2 USD over the following months...

The interesting question is how many of those early enthusiasts had then managed to hold their BTC when the price has collapsed back to 2$? I guess those who didn't must have had a few regrets afterwards...

▷▷  TWIST  ◁◁   REVOLUTIONISING BLOCKCHAIN ACCESSIBILITY   ▷▷  TWIST  ◁◁
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■  twist.network  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
      ANN  |  Twitter  |  Whitepaper  |  Discord  |  Medium
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:16:43 AM

I can attest to the veracity of your post. Had I been able to hold my BTC over the years, I'd be a wealthy man. I'm not.
The interesting question is how many of those early enthusiasts had then managed to hold their BTC when the price has collapsed back to 2$? I guess those who didn't must have had a few regrets afterwards...

Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.