Bitcoin Forum
December 06, 2016, 02:23:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 507963 times)
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:24:10 AM

I believe this is true, it's not going to happen overnight, but it will happen

I may happen. There are other coins on the market which offer far more usability then bitcoin. So if you ask me. Will a crypto con be the future. Yes it will
Will it be Bitcoin? Not sure.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:33:43 AM

http://astrohacker.com/ahc/bitcoin-is-the-economic-singularity/

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I believe that people who have stocked huge amount of bitcoins today is a millionaire and a very rich person or individual. But let us also take into account that bitcoins prize is unstable, it depends on the buy and sell, supply and demand principle. This price unstability is somehow an event that we should prepare for and that is we should sell bitcoin at a higher price and buy bitcoins when they are low.
Betwrong

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:36:56 AM

I may happen. There are other coins on the market which offer far more usability then bitcoin. So if you ask me. Will a crypto con be the future. Yes it will

I think it will be Bitcoin and maybe some other cryptoes too. Bitcoin is already established more than any other crypto currency so I see no reason for it not to be the number one in the future.

ImHash

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:58:07 AM

once every body realize that the only ones profiting the most from bitcoin are firstly the inventor(s) and their friends and family members
Then who ever got in early than others.
Basically if you get in bitcoin you can profit more than the one who comes after you, I fear that day people be disappointed in bitcoin
And leave it to be.
Labumi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:01:33 AM

Although there is a coin that offers excellence better than BTC, I think it will not make the BTC went down and lost his reputation. Because the BTC is a digital currency is different and is not bound by any company or individual, so that the BTC could stand by itself without in interfering by things that can cause his reputation declined because of policies that are not appropriate

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:27:08 PM

After reading this, the scale of black market and digital economies and the effect Bitcoin will have on them I am pretty certain we are going to be very wealthy men -- even with a sum as small as 10 Bitcoins. It's just so hard to believe. We are only in the beginning storms with these significant rallies from 10 to 20 dollars. I will not be surprised to see prices from hundreds to thousands in the coming months.

The world just isn't going to be the same and we have been blessed as the pioneers.

What are you going to do with your Bitcoin wealth once your coins hit upwards of $10,000 a pop?

I believe that people who have stocked huge amount of bitcoins today is a millionaire and a very rich person or individual. But let us also take into account that bitcoins prize is unstable, it depends on the buy and sell, supply and demand principle. This price unstability is somehow an event that we should prepare for and that is we should sell bitcoin at a higher price and buy bitcoins when they are low.
Pioneers is always the one who profit the most but that doesn't mean we cant profit as what they profited, I believe bitcoin is still on it's early days so It is still possible to make us millionaire.
thejaytiesto

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:25:10 PM

What usability, the same that made ETH a doomed coin? Get real. Usability is useless, unless the coin has a solid dev team and Core is the only solid dev team, and they are working on the biggest coin, so Bitcoin has 0 competition.

ETH will go down eventually, we are just seeing whales pumping it to dump it for BTC.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 994

Put BTC here: 1GSwznUNG4co5rS3ctmRgtYGcWiHAnwAyj

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:03:18 PM

once every body realize that the only ones profiting the most from bitcoin are firstly the inventor(s) and their friends and family members
Basically if you get in bitcoin you can profit more than the one who comes after you, I fear that day people be disappointed in bitcoin
And leave it to be.

Naw...

You are making this out to sound like a ponzi scheme.   

I came into bitcoin in November 2013, and I bought my first coins at $1,200.  I have been buying on the way down to below $200 in 2015, and then I started trading in October 2015 (small at first).  Anyhow, with about the same amount of capital as some of the earlier investors, I have accumulated more coins, and my average cost per coin is below $450 - and I also have dollars accumulated from the trading to buy back more coins on price dips.

so you can accumulate and you can also hang onto your coins when others spend them, because over the years, bitcoin is likely to continue to considerably increase in value while other currencies depreciate.  So spend the fiat currencies first, and if you spend bitcoins, replace them because they are likely to appreciate in value in the coming months and years.

rickadone

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:25:43 PM

What usability, the same that made ETH a doomed coin? Get real. Usability is useless, unless the coin has a solid dev team and Core is the only solid dev team, and they are working on the biggest coin, so Bitcoin has 0 competition.

ETH will go down eventually, we are just seeing whales pumping it to dump it for BTC.
I do not exactly care whether eth goes down or anything since I have not invested any funds on Eth and I do not think bitcoin users are directly affected or if we are, it wouldn't be that bad of an effect.

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:56:09 PM

I do not exactly care whether eth goes down or anything since I have not invested any funds on Eth and I do not think bitcoin users are directly affected or if we are, it wouldn't be that bad of an effect.

I have some prejudice against ETH. Trying to put that aside, it's utility really lies in other areas than remittance, and it's a great platform for a lot of things that bitcoin is not. I don't see any problem with them coexisting.

I don't believe that BTC will lose it's first mover position any time soon. I do think other coins will overtake it in time, as it has some disadvantages as well.

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 1442

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:01:07 PM

And leave it to be.

Naw...

You are making this out to sound like a ponzi scheme.   

I came into bitcoin in November 2013, and I bought my first coins at $1,200.  I have been buying on the way down to below $200 in 2015, and then I started trading in October 2015 (small at first).  Anyhow, with about the same amount of capital as some of the earlier investors, I have accumulated more coins, and my average cost per coin is below $450 - and I also have dollars accumulated from the trading to buy back more coins on price dips.

so you can accumulate and you can also hang onto your coins when others spend them, because over the years, bitcoin is likely to continue to considerably increase in value while other currencies depreciate.  So spend the fiat currencies first, and if you spend bitcoins, replace them because they are likely to appreciate in value in the coming months and years.

^^^
Good advice:
Bravo JayJuanGee, cost averaging is the key to great trading and/or brilliant collection for holding long-term.

15DYJpWJe9H1YofsNQbP9JEWWNn7XPZgbS
DOGE12321

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:28:04 PM

I know. After like a couple of years, the price has a good chance of rising. During that time, we have a great chance to double, triple or even quadruple our profits.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:38:31 PM

I know. After like a couple of years, the price has a good chance of rising. During that time, we have a great chance to double, triple or even quadruple our profits.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Take a look at the bitcoin price. There was a huge amount of hype after bitcoin jumped from 500 to 600, and then to 780. Now we're back at below 600.

hermanhs09

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:41:51 AM

Well i dont think everyone here is an "elite" or "wealthy" member to btc but that could just be me, i know a lot of people on this forum that are not rich or poor they're just middlemen trying to figure out how to have fun and make money with BTC.

The best part about it is, if you have any little bit of BTC you are a stockholder!

Coinroll - Bitcoin Dice

[b7yPwLRHjAnoCGrNz]
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1260

The Emperor

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:54:17 AM

As of now, there is no reliable alternative to Bitcoin. Most of the other crypto-coins (including DASH, ether, Litecoins, Namecoin, Dogecoin.etc) are just shameless copycats of the original. Still, there is a possibility that such an alternative may come up in the near future. Bitcoin has a lot of vulnerabilities. If someone can eliminate them, then he will be able to create the perfect crypto-coin.

KeyJockey

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:38:20 PM

Shoot for 2.1 bitcoins. That way you have 1/10 millionth of all bitcoins that will ever be created.
After that go for 21 so that you hold one millionth of all bitcoins.
If you can get there then go for 210 bitcoins. At that point you no more than 100,000 people will ever be richer than you.
If you work hard enough to accumulate 2100 you will be one of the 10,000 richest people in the world...

Also if you're married, be FAIR to your spouse and try for that level for BOTH of you, so you'll be at "42" together, with BTC21 each, since the answer to the secret of the universe is... 42!

"The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)#The_Hitchhiker.27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

P.S. {Edit} I'd add to the quote above also:
"Always keep like BTC0.21 or BTC0.021 bitcoin in a spending-cash wallet on you, just 'cuz... you can."  Grin
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 12:38:59 PM

As of now, there is no reliable alternative to Bitcoin. Most of the other crypto-coins (including DASH, ether, Litecoins, Namecoin, Dogecoin.etc) are just shameless copycats of the original. Still, there is a possibility that such an alternative may come up in the near future. Bitcoin has a lot of vulnerabilities. If someone can eliminate them, then he will be able to create the perfect crypto-coin.

Ethereum is no copycat.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:42:06 PM

Well i dont think everyone here is an "elite" or "wealthy" member to btc but that could just be me, i know a lot of people on this forum that are not rich or poor they're just middlemen trying to figure out how to have fun and make money with BTC.

The best part about it is, if you have any little bit of BTC you are a stockholder!

A lot of the people here are not even close to wealthy or elite because most of them cannot even trade properly so, that fact that you see them as the wealthy gentlemen now a little bit scary to me because it's not right

BTC alone is not what makes us the wealthy men.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 994

Put BTC here: 1GSwznUNG4co5rS3ctmRgtYGcWiHAnwAyj

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:57:01 PM

A lot of the people here are not even close to wealthy or elite because most of them cannot even trade properly so, that fact that you see them as the wealthy gentlemen now a little bit scary to me because it's not right

BTC alone is not what makes us the wealthy men.

But this thread is about the proposition of bitcoin making us "new wealthy elite, gentlemen," no? 

Accordingly, seems to be an aspirational subject that suggests that bitcoin's price is going to rise a lot and accumulating BTC is a goal to assist in that movement towards increased wealth and maybe eliteness. 

I doubt that you have to know about trading in order to accumulate BTC - even though trading could be helpful in order to buy at lower prices or on dips, even if trading is not a prerequisite to accumulation of BTC, just possibly the ability to accumulate more BTC with the same amount of capital investment.

I think that some folks in these forums and this thread too actually recognize to not be good at trading, and merely aim at accumulating, waiting and HODLing through the tough times (such as the price dip of the past several days).

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:03:43 PM

Really? I wouldn't go as far to say that there a NO coins out there that don't have a hard working team of devs that believe and support whatever coin they are working on.  Bitcoin is known to have certain problems which are: fungibility, block size, and tx speeds being the highest on the list; and there are people out there trying to solve those problems...

Now when you automatically get into talking about Eth, that's a whole different story and you are talking about a totally different breed of crypto... I wouldn't even call it a cryptocurrency per se, more like a cryptocontract... so it's not really fair to compare the two like that.  That's not to say that I believe in Eth to "make it big" in the real world type of thing, but just for the sake of argument...

Coinroll - Bitcoin Dice

[CC6vcXtaDfap8ARZc]
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.