Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:36:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am pretty confident we are the new wealthy elite, gentlemen.  (Read 631799 times)
johnson4218

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

wow The article from 2011 is unexpected. One person had a rough estimate of the bitcoin market. I think people will accept bitcoin. and it will grow strongly in 2018
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley
I'm only a teenager. I could only scrounge up so much despite my 1000+ BTC loss. I have 95 BTC incubated so far.

Wow, after almost 8 years you are now a millionaire if you continue to hodl your bitcoin. This only shows that if you believe in you coin, just give it some time to appreciate because for sure it could make you a millionaire.

There are no guarantees, and past performance does not guarantee future results.

Nonetheless, if you still continue to study and attempt to understand bitcoin, you should be able to appreciate that bitcoin's fundamentals remain strong and bitcoin remains a good investment, especially if you have a longer time line and a strategy that considers BTC accumulation to be a good ongoing approach.
I think the past reflects the future. In 2011 people were almost unaware of bitcoin. And its value is only a few tens of $, but bitcoin has increased dramatically in recent years, assuming you are in 2016 do you think the bitcoin will be up $ 20000.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

When I told my wife I was going to buy bit coins she was highly skeptical.  Then the next morning I sat down to look how bitcoins had done and my wife asked me what I was doing.  I said I was checking how my investment went and she started to say she was still skeptical.  I interrupted her with "it made us $700 dollars overnight"  Her skepticism disappeared completely.  Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Tongue Tongue Tongue
Huge profit you have op mate,i think thats the best thing we could do inorder that they will believe about bitcoin is profitable enough..they just needs some proof.
Pretty sure your wife will show interest on bitcoin and not far she will become a part of our growing community when seeing you profited alot on your invested money.
We have to help bitcoins popularity to spread more inorder that more people will benefit the goodness of bitcoins existence then we can say that we are completely happy when we become millionaires at the same time we able to help other people to build their dream for a brighter future.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10406

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

Are you currently putting all your money into bitcoin?  If you say this, you show you believe it by your actions.  I am putting all my money into bitcoin - I see a possibility of $50-$100+ per coin this year.  Just think, once the "bankers" and hedge funds find out about this, we are going to the moon.  Once my bitcoins are $1,000+ I will be able to pay off my growing college loans and maybe get an apartment, and my first car Smiley
I'm only a teenager. I could only scrounge up so much despite my 1000+ BTC loss. I have 95 BTC incubated so far.

Wow, after almost 8 years you are now a millionaire if you continue to hodl your bitcoin. This only shows that if you believe in you coin, just give it some time to appreciate because for sure it could make you a millionaire.

There are no guarantees, and past performance does not guarantee future results.

Nonetheless, if you still continue to study and attempt to understand bitcoin, you should be able to appreciate that bitcoin's fundamentals remain strong and bitcoin remains a good investment, especially if you have a longer time line and a strategy that considers BTC accumulation to be a good ongoing approach.
I think the past reflects the future. In 2011 people were almost unaware of bitcoin. And its value is only a few tens of $, but bitcoin has increased dramatically in recent years, assuming you are in 2016 do you think the bitcoin will be up $ 20000.

Actually people reading, participating in and influenced by this thread have entered into bitcoin at various price points between 2011 and now, and aspirations within OP and repeated thereafter have demonstrated that over time if people have engaged in a front end BTC accumulation style, the investment into bitcoin has tended to pay off quite handsomely in a fairly short period  of time and has been much better than other kinds of investments..... Even if you have screwed up various aspects of your BTC investment and you bought high, you still could have had really great profits, as long as you either just held on to bitcoin or continued to buy bitcoin with either dollar cost average investing or buying more BTC on dips.

Even though $20k was within some BTC price expectations, it was either sooner or higher than a large number of folks considered to be amongst the most bullish of expectations, even as late as mid-July 2017. I will admit for me, that BTC's price performance in late 2017 going up to $20k was about 4-5x higher than my most bullish expectations, and BTC fundamentals continue to be good and these kind of price corrections and attempts to push the price back downward are all part of price cycles, so maybe even if it takes several years to return to $20k there remain great BTC fundamentals that will likely bring BTC prices back up there.. maybe best case scenario is a few months, and not as good scenarios may take a few years for BTC prices to return to $20k... still not bad for people just entering into bitcoin now, but can cause a decent amount of patience for people who bought between $10k and $20k, and may have to employ strategies of waiting or even continuing to buy with considerations of the decent chances that BTC prices will continue to go up and BTC will likely continue to be a decent long term investment, comparing it to other asset classes.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

Yes,the effort that ive exert in btc is rewarded with a wealthy and a harmonious life.Continue bitcoiners as the years goes by.Thumbs up to us.its like a magic that bumps into a big spash that benefitted my family.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

I think you're the only one who can answer your question. I only average the dollar cost in little each month. I hope to reach 100 BTC in the end, but I think it depends on the price and continuation of my belief in BTC and the future. Scaling from time to time and scaling with appreciation (hopefully) is the way to be in my opinion.
cryptodadach

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

glad to see people got rich just by leaving their gaming vga on the pools overnight...stranger things have happened Smiley

BTC: 16C1ZBZQ1ZUC34tHKKN8uMGVQfBf9uCDMa
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

It is nice to think about the possibility of becoming the next wealthy elite group of any given society because of bitcoins and I shudder to think about the possibilities should that ever happen to me.  For now though, I am just starting and anything that can help me have more to spend on so that I can buy the necessities of life: own house, insirance for my kid, food on the table everyday, paynoff utilities, and spend a little on some frivolities of life, I am all good even if I won't be classified as a wealthy elite. I think the label holds so much pressure on you or security and safety issues that you won't be able to enjoy living freely, and so again, bitcoin is a good opportunity for us wanting to chamge our lives for the better and I'm all up for that even if it's one step at a time.
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

Bitcoin has turned a lot of young people into millionaires in just months of investing in it. It couldn’t be a big deal if I invest half of my salary in bitcoin and watch it rise over the years.
wanggh

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Everyone never believe the day you described before so many years until these days,Bitcion has been the most expensive digital coin.U r so great,dear Great Man.
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

I feel really blessed as I bought bitcoin so early and I know it's price will be going to increase in comming months .
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

This guy was pretty dead on correct even with his 10 to 20 bitcoins prediction. Anyone hodling 10-20 bitcoins right now is rich. At least in a third world country. Just one more bull cycle and bitcoin would be at a valuation that will make everyone hodling that amount a millionaire.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

Those of you who don't like your governments/countrys, regardless of where you live, why don't you move somewhere else?
There must be some other country somewhere that you like better.
Personally I don't mind paying tax (within reason) since it pays for my insulin, Enbrel, and my 50% disability pension.
I'm not saying I love my government, on the contrary, I voted on a opposition party. But from there to refuse paying tax is a bit too long step
Sotashi_Nokamato

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

I have a few coins in Mt.Gox and Tradehill.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

People who understood the potential in crypto and invested in time must have had an "elite" vision that could make them successful. But the case is similar in other business-areas too. People who are able to recognize business opportunities early and able to act in time will always obtain advantage.

I cannot even stress enough how true this is. People should realize that bitcoins together with all the other crypto currencies out there really isn't that different from any other business, investment, or job out there except the fact that it is still in its early stage and profits are unbelievably higher for people who can see clearer than others and that you are able to choose your working time and have no boss etc. But other than that, it is most likely the same. Meaning, if you are not financially stable because you are lazy or only does enough and not more, then you are most likely to suffer the same fate here in the crypto world unless you really try to change yourself.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10406

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

i will invest some part to the ICO projects.

Every day i am looking the new Ratings at Digrate's website: www.digrate.com.

this agency give really quality ratings and analyze of different  ICO projects.

What do you think?

ICOs and alts are snakeoil salesmen.  they are not the same as the real deal bitcoin.  Bitcoin offers fundamentals that are going to cause you to profit long term, even if you might not see the results right away.  The various ICOs and alt coins are pump and dump scams, and you have to be careful to get in before the pump and out before the dump.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

In investing of course we have to be optimistic that we can be successful and rich, let alone bitcoin is a very risky type of investment so it is normal to expect to be successful and rich, and the fact has proved many successful and rich people since last year's price increase.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

I have a few coins in Mt.Gox and Tradehill.

You HAD a few coins there....now your gonna get ..(what year was it 2014?) cash for them instead?

would be great for btc if they just said....we have covered the losses of mt. gox and will be giving the rest back in BTC

a lot of people would HOARD and HODL ..but at least all the BTC  would not go directly to fiat...which eventually is the case now, anyway, a pipe dream...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

This feels like a *tips fedora* moment

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

it should be the same as the Creator of this post was right. based on what he made this post 7 years ago? in fact, I now assume that we are still at the beginning of all this technology. The reason why I think so? For the payment system market capitalization ~ $ 1 billion is very small. And if we call it not just a payment system, but also smart contracts, then the picture of growth becomes more likely.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: