Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 [2495] 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 876975 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 08:31:28 AM

Moving to GSW might give him a better chance in winning a ring, I agree that after signing with Portland way back, he already accepted

his new role, he already surrender that alpha thing and a ball hugger mindset. He can adjust and play alongside with anyone now. We

witness how he adjusts to being a role player now. He just need to adjust to his defense since young stars are really doing a damage

when they see good advantage with the matchup. Melo needs to be willing to hear loud scream with Green! Cool

I have seen a video that Carmelo Anthony is the one that destroys the career of Jeremy Lin, but if you have said that he is a changed player now, I surely believe you I recently saw his gameplay, and right now he is not a ball hugger anymore, but for getting him inside the Golden State Warriors I am against it, sorry Melo fans but I guess the Golden State Warriors doesn't really need anymore player right now they are pretty much OK on their own,

It's a win-win for both parties.
Zion will be paid higher when he maintain a weight below 280 and at the same time, he can play better and on the other hand since he can play better, he can boost the morale of the Pelicans and at the same time, make them a title contender.

I think the combination of Zion, CJ and Ingram will be a good one and they played well last season without Zion. I don't know but the Pelicans might be the team that will be surprise many teams in the upcoming season.

Looking forward to seeing these three work together, I think it is the right decision for the Pelicans in letting Williams stay but with a condition to monitor his Weight to be just under 295 pounds, I think it is a win-win for both the Pelicans and Zion Williams he got to get his Contract $193 million max contract, and because his Weight will be monitoring this could also mean healthy lifestyle for Williams,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 08:34:38 AM

Dwight Howard showed up at the WWE tryouts today.  Cheesy  He said he wants to play in the NBA next year but is ready to transition to life after the NBA if necessary. I still think he’s a great pickup for any team so I’d be surprised if he didn’t get a contract before the season starts. I also don’t think that will stop him from doing a little work in the WWE.

Dwight is not powerful as he was during at his prime but he still got the experience to handle big man that in prime so having him as a reliever for center is good for Lakers considering how low his salary right now.  For a guy like Dwight, I think he already knew that his career on NBA is already over and probably he is just playing for the paychecks. I agree with you that he might consider to stay on WWE for an extra job while he still got a fan.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 08:38:44 AM

Dwight Howard showed up at the WWE tryouts today.  Cheesy  He said he wants to play in the NBA next year but is ready to transition to life after the NBA if necessary. I still think he’s a great pickup for any team so I’d be surprised if he didn’t get a contract before the season starts. I also don’t think that will stop him from doing a little work in the WWE.

Dwight is not powerful as he was during at his prime but he still got the experience to handle big man that in prime so having him as a reliever for center is good for Lakers considering how low his salary right now.  For a guy like Dwight, I think he already knew that his career on NBA is already over and probably he is just playing for the paychecks. I agree with you that he might consider to stay on WWE for an extra job while he still got a fan.

Yes, and to be honest, I will take a prime Howard against a prime Anthony Davis. During his prime, Dwight has really freakish, he can do everything and absolute beast inside that no big men can stop him.

But as time goes by, it's already 2023 season, he has lost some of his abilities, but for sure he can be good addition for a team that needs a back up center. He is still doing damage when he was with the Lakers last season and perhaps he can still play at least one season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2022, 08:42:41 AM

Interesting disclosure about Zion Williamson’s contract with the Pelicans. He’s financially incentivized to keep his weight down or else the amount of guaranteed money in his contract is reduced. I’m order to get the full amount, Zion needs to keep his weight + his body fat % below 295. I imagine that means he needs to stay under 280lbs. While that may seem easy, there were speculations that his weight had ballooned to over 325 while he was injured last year. 

Interesting solution, I think it will benefit both parties. I hope it will be a good motivation for Zion as I would like to see this player in top form. By the way, it turns out that the "guaranteed money" does not have to be guaranteed Smiley

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 09:21:28 AM

Interesting disclosure about Zion Williamson’s contract with the Pelicans. He’s financially incentivized to keep his weight down or else the amount of guaranteed money in his contract is reduced. I’m order to get the full amount, Zion needs to keep his weight + his body fat % below 295. I imagine that means he needs to stay under 280lbs. While that may seem easy, there were speculations that his weight had ballooned to over 325 while he was injured last year.  

Interesting solution, I think it will benefit both parties. I hope it will be a good motivation for Zion as I would like to see this player in top form. By the way, it turns out that the "guaranteed money" does not have to be guaranteed Smiley
And I think it's doable though, we've seen the likes of Charles Barkley weighing the same with Zion, there is no contract to incentivized him, but Charles put on the work and did try to trim his weight to a manageable level when he was with the Sixers.

Hopefully, Zion will have the mentality to do the same so that he can also avoid injuries by having his weight cut down and then can play at least the whole season for the Pels.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2022, 10:34:15 AM

This is good help by Pelicans to Zion because they give him a motivation to work hard for betterment of his career since if he would not care and let his weight burst then this could ruin his career since he might became injury prone. Let see how could Zion take this because for sure he will became a monster on court if he will became more lighter.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:02:44 PM

This is good help by Pelicans to Zion because they give him a motivation to work hard for betterment of his career since if he would not care and let his weight burst then this could ruin his career since he might became injury prone. Let see how could Zion take this because for sure he will became a monster on court if he will became more lighter.
Zions main issue is being injured more then healthy. He has missed more games injured in the NBA season then he has played. I'm sure weight plays a role in that, but I think he needs to focus on his body more and strengthen it. Guy was so good in college and has yet to be awesome in the pros so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:11:42 PM

He is already a monster on the court, so there's no expectation that he will become better, the only reason why he has to reduce weight is to prevent him from being a injury-prone player. Well, hopefully he will be healthy most of the time as no doubt Zion has a very bright future and he can certainly help the Pelicans to grow from a young team to a good playoff contender team.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:12:26 PM

Zions main issue is being injured more then healthy. He has missed more games injured in the NBA season then he has played. I'm sure weight plays a role in that, but I think he needs to focus on his body more and strengthen it. Guy was so good in college and has yet to be awesome in the pros so far.

True, but his injuries might be attributed to his over weight. He might have been playing in the college hoop around the weight, but in the NBA its very different. More pounding and wear and tear, so if he will not reduce his weight, then it can take a toll on his body. So to be able to play the whole season, maybe it's good if he can balance his weight or at least have more muscles than body fat.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:17:26 PM

The Golden State Warriors have shown some interest in picking up Carmelo Anthony for next season. I’m not sure how well he would fit in, but I’m sure he could do some damage off the bench. I’m thinking it would probably be his last chance to win a championship, so it wouldn’t be a bad option for him. I’d wait to see if Kyrie gets traded to the Lakers and see if I could run that back before anything else though.
Not really bad if the GSW will pick him. Last season IIRC it was him that has been taken almost at the last minute since no team would like to have him but good thing he's saved. I guess I like him to be there because of the thought that he's gonna take the ring with him before his retirement.
Maybe all of us would agree with that matter and the rest, arguable about the whatnots of him being in the dub nation.
Carmelo is not as demanding as he was before, he already play the rule that is given to him and I'm pretty sure the Warriors will be able to utilize him because he is a superstar that ha past his prime and not only that, it will also give Melo an advantage because he might won his first championship with the Warriors.
Well, he is passed with his prime now and that's why he's not in the position to demand anymore, or else with his demands, he'll experience again the hardship of being on board.
While the Warriors are still on their greatness, the potential is there that they get a back-to-back championship and Melo could be part of it if they get him this season. Well, for sure, too many fans will be happy for him.
I agree, it's still a win-win situation for the Warriors if they get Carmelo because he ain't going to be a burden in the team because he can produce his own scores, and having him on the bench will be the best thing to do. Warriors are still at their finest and their strength will become greater with Carmelo as an additional asset. I really hope they'll get him because the man deserves to get a ring before he retires.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:26:50 PM

That's good for him though because now he will be more determined to get ripped and stay below 295 because he can the most of his contract. The Pelicans have done well regarding Zion Williamson's situation, they surely know that the kid can achieve greatness at the peak of his capabilities if he can stay fit, and being overweight will just get him prone to injuries.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:41:57 PM

That's good for him though because now he will be more determined to get ripped and stay below 295 because he can the most of his contract. The Pelicans have done well regarding Zion Williamson's situation, they surely know that the kid can achieve greatness at the peak of his capabilities if he can stay fit, and being overweight will just get him prone to injuries.

Perhaps he still haven't adjusted yet to the NBA. He really need to be self discipline otherwise he might not stay in the league for so long. He is athletic no doubt about it, but he needs to take care of that. And one thing is to get in shape, maybe 280-290ish might be the ideal weight for him. He can go and be agile and then higher as he is slimmer. The kid is 22 years old, and I would say that he need good people around him, sort of an adviser to help his in his career.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 12:55:01 PM

The Golden State Warriors have shown some interest in picking up Carmelo Anthony for next season. I’m not sure how well he would fit in, but I’m sure he could do some damage off the bench. I’m thinking it would probably be his last chance to win a championship, so it wouldn’t be a bad option for him. I’d wait to see if Kyrie gets traded to the Lakers and see if I could run that back before anything else though.

I think he's a good fit for the GSW coming off the bench. He could definitely do some damage as most of the guys in GSW can shoot everywhere and that gives him the advantage to find an open space where he can shoot uncontested.
I'd definitely love to see him win a championship before he retires. I know he'll have a better chance of winning a championship if joins the Warriors than the rest of his career from different teams.
Coming off the bench? yeah, I think it will be good, but him in the starting five, I doubt that he will fit on that rotation.

Maybe the Warriors thinks he can give 10-15 points solid in any given night. So let's see if the Warriors will give him another chance. Who knows, it could click and perhaps Carmelo Anthony will win his first ring before retiring.

Well, I'm quite sure that he won't be a part of the starting five and it is quite obvious why. The GSW has already established their attacks and the defensive maneuvers they will have to do in any team they face that's why I don't think that they will just add Carmelo on that rotation. He will be good at bench producing nice figures every night and it's much better to give him more exposures as a substitute player because he's already proven to produce numbers.

He will not as he is already a bench player so for sure in GSW he's role will be at the bench. This is good addition since they could use the shooting ability of Melo and fit up on their system. Lets just see if he will get more good exposure in GSW since if he produce good numbers maybe he will also get a ring on this team.

The chances of Carmelo getting a championship ring is somehow bigger if he will be in the Warriors than he is at the Lakers, I mean, the Lakers roster is decent but not good enough compared to the Warriors who have a big chance to win back-to-back championship this coming season 22-23 because the Lakers are still rebuilding the team after what happened to them recently, you know what I mean.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 01:34:40 PM

The chances of Carmelo getting a championship ring is somehow bigger if he will be in the Warriors than he is at the Lakers, I mean, the Lakers roster is decent but not good enough compared to the Warriors who have a big chance to win back-to-back championship this coming season 22-23 because the Lakers are still rebuilding the team after what happened to them recently, you know what I mean.

Lakers have the same roster, so their chance will still be the same last season. Even if Davis will be healthy but if Westbrook will remain struggling, that will not help the Lakers as Westbrook is surely a starter again. Melo getting a ring, that sounds nice, maybe he can retire after that.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 02:24:36 PM

By a large margin. In my opinion, Lakers are still in disarray while the Warriors are still very much intact with their core and young guns. Unlike last season, warriors are going to be a favorite this season to win the championship. If he wants a coattail ride to a championship, the warriors are his best bet.

Perhaps he still haven't adjusted yet to the NBA. He really need to be self discipline otherwise he might not stay in the league for so long. He is athletic no doubt about it, but he needs to take care of that. And one thing is to get in shape, maybe 280-290ish might be the ideal weight for him. He can go and be agile and then higher as he is slimmer. The kid is 22 years old, and I would say that he need good people around him, sort of an adviser to help his in his career.

He should have already. He is in the league for three years already albeit he has been injured most of the time. This clause is a slap that he can't discipline himself so, the Pelicans are forcing him to do it. And he should, if he wants to continue playing and stablish himself in the league.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 03:09:29 PM

Draymond Green wants four-year max extension, willing to explore other teams if Warriors won't pay, per report
Draymond Green is cooking something.
Warriors should try not to give him the extension. Let's see where he would fall. Will other teams ever try to pursue him with a better offer or none will do?
It came from Steph Curry himself as to why he will not be as beneficial to other teams as he is in Golden State Warriors.
A "package deal".
I also think he is just saving Draymond because Steph will be a star no matter who in their roster is, but it's a different story if Draymond plays alone, he is like a star because of the plays provided by Steve and paired with Steph.
There's too much going on in his head now and it's getting bigger. He should get some rest.
I admire his hard work and love for the game but there should always be a limit to what you could get. By asking for more money, he is restricting the entry of good roleplayers to be part of their team.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 07:18:33 PM

It's clear that what Nets are looking for is salary fillers (players unimportant, just match the salary of Durant) along with overhaul of picks, if they can get like 3-4 good picks, then whoever else as a player comes along with that wouldn't be cared.

Hmm, I think it's not. If that is just simple, there are teams who can match Kevin Durant's salary without risking their players to keep.

It's no secret that Brookly Nets already turned down lots of offers from those who show interest in Kevin Durant as they want good players in return which can't be granted that easily by those teams. It's not just they want some team to match the salary of Durant but they want a better package to fully utilize the trade.

They are trading a wonderful piece, not just a common player, and there's a chance they can get a big-name player too. For now, they don't find yet any good trade package so Durant is still hanging or maybe, no trade will happen and Durant has no choice but to still wear the Nets jersey in the upcoming season.

Well, we don't know though what's happening inside. Let's wait for the progress.

The trade was already through in just days or even hours from the moment Durant said that he wanted to be traded if that was the case, but the Nets wanted more than that, they have no regards in salary or whatever figure that comes along with the player because they just wanted someone that will be really an asset to the team and surely an All-Star caliber.

The Nets have their reasons why they rejected some proposals of the other team because their eyes was already fixed and that is to increase their chances to get the prize. We'll see this coming weeks if there will be updates regarding Durant's request to be traded.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 09:11:34 PM

What everyone is missing here is that I said also picks, and I do not mean like a few of them, I meant "overhaul" when I said that, meaning they want to lock the entire future of a team, plus any other picks that they may have from other trades they had earlier.

So, a team giving like 3 picks (one space between) and 3 second round ones on top of that, and maybe like 1-2 first rounds of another team they own, that's the type of deal we are talking about. I am not sure how many teams have that, but not many that Durant would love to go to. This is what they are looking for, it is public information, why they are? Because, they sold their entire future away when they made this team, and now they want it back.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2018

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2022, 09:38:32 PM

Yes, and to be honest, I will take a prime Howard against a prime Anthony Davis. During his prime, Dwight has really freakish, he can do everything and absolute beast inside that no big men can stop him.

But as time goes by, it's already 2023 season, he has lost some of his abilities, but for sure he can be good addition for a team that needs a back up center. He is still doing damage when he was with the Lakers last season and perhaps he can still play at least one season.

I agree with you that Dwight Howard was pretty good during his prime in Orlando. However, his statistics are getting worse and worse every year, and it seems to me the latest rumors about Howard sound like he's really going to end his NBA career in the near future. To be honest, it would be sad because he is only 36 years old, and I think he would be able to play at least 2-3 seasons more.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 09:54:26 PM

What everyone is missing here is that I said also picks, and I do not mean like a few of them, I meant "overhaul" when I said that, meaning they want to lock the entire future of a team, plus any other picks that they may have from other trades they had earlier.

I got your point but Brooklyn Nets I think are not interested anymore in future picks as a trade package in exchange for Kevin Durant as they already gave up all their future draft picks right to sign Irving and Durant. If they will back on getting future picks in exchange for Kevin Durant, the risk they take when they gambled for Durant and Irving will all be useless.

One thing is for sure, the Nets want a high-profile player too in the same league as Kevin Durant. Just look at a recent example where they demand more when the Celtics show interest in the trade and consider Jaylen Brown to be traded plus a bunch of important 1st round picks. That's a worthy package already for the Nets but they declined it.

Clearly, the Nets want an established superstar already in exchange for Kevin Durant and not a currently rising star in the making.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 ... 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 [2495] 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: