Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 [2459] 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877014 times)
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2018

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2022, 11:59:45 PM

This is obvious, so even if you get amazing players, this method won't work. Hence, it's both about getting good players, but also having a good system in place for those players to have good roles that do not overlap each other.

Yeah, a good team system is very important, and the Nets clearly lacked this. I agree that players' roles shouldn't overlap, and it was probably the main reason for the Nets' failure since Durant, Harden, and Irving are all scorers first, and each of them only cares about individual stats not team results. At least I don't remember someone from the Nets' big trio adapting his style of play to help the team to win something in the previous season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 01:07:51 AM

This is obvious, so even if you get amazing players, this method won't work. Hence, it's both about getting good players, but also having a good system in place for those players to have good roles that do not overlap each other.

Yeah, a good team system is very important, and the Nets clearly lacked this. I agree that players' roles shouldn't overlap, and it was probably the main reason for the Nets' failure since Durant, Harden, and Irving are all scorers first, and each of them only cares about individual stats not team results. At least I don't remember someone from the Nets' big trio adapting his style of play to help the team to win something in the previous season.

It should be a holistic approach, the coach, the players, the management. GSW have laid that blue print, and for sure some of factors have been lacking in the Nets, maybe it's more on the organization itself. Anyhow, since Durant has shows interest for a trade, then the Nets should get a good player in exchange of him. Time again to rebuild their franchise as obviously, the failed experiment of KD, Irving and Harden are not the usual big 3 that we have seen in the past, they easily crumbles and it seems they are not in the same page.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dave1

Activity: 1288
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 01:36:06 AM

We could also factor in the injuries, for their big 3 that's why it was a total failure for the Nets. Not sure how many games do this 3 have played in the Nets uniforms, Harden has hamstrings in the playoffs 2 season ago, Durant didn't start the season 2 seasons ago, and then the Kyrie drama in the pandemic. It's just very unfortunate for a team such as the Nets to not have their superstars jive together to accomplished one thing, which is to win a championship for their city. But that opportunity no longer exists as KD and Irving might not be in the Nets jersey at the start of a new season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 03:28:43 AM

So who do you guys like for next year? I am kind of surprised to see that they’ve (Vegas) already got the Celtics as the odds on favorite to win the championship next years. They just lost to the Warriors, and their second best player Klay Thompson was coming off major injuries and really wasn’t fully himself. I have to think he’ll be back to form or close too next year making the team all the better. I wonder if perhaps Andrew Wiggins isn’t coming back. Maybe that’s the difference.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 03:59:24 AM

The Nets are looking for something worthy of the trade. That's a fact.

Brooklyn Nets are waiting for a big offer for sure. Durant has no choice but to wait.

Besides, the Nets don't need to take rush action until no big offer came.

Unfortunately for Kevin Durant, his preferred team, Miami Heat and Phoenix Suns won't likely sign him as getting him means sacrificing the main and key players of those teams. It's not good to keep a player like Durant that is not interested anymore to play with the team but for me, maybe Durant just feels disappointed with what happened to his teammates that supposed to help him. The best move for me is, to stay with Brooklyn Nets and try to see what the team will do to enhance their overall roster next season.

Won't be harmful to test another year out of his 4 years big contract remaining for the Nets to see for some improvements. The Nets experienced some key injuries and drama last season and hopefully, no such thing will happen next season.
If KD stays with the Nets he will be there with a bunch of nobodies. Kyrie is likely gone, and Ben Simmons is getting back surgery. KD is better off seeing if the Suns can make a deal with Ayton and someone else for him.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2022, 05:26:47 AM

The Nets are looking for something worthy of the trade. That's a fact.

Brooklyn Nets are waiting for a big offer for sure. Durant has no choice but to wait.

Besides, the Nets don't need to take rush action until no big offer came.

Unfortunately for Kevin Durant, his preferred team, Miami Heat and Phoenix Suns won't likely sign him as getting him means sacrificing the main and key players of those teams. It's not good to keep a player like Durant that is not interested anymore to play with the team but for me, maybe Durant just feels disappointed with what happened to his teammates that supposed to help him. The best move for me is, to stay with Brooklyn Nets and try to see what the team will do to enhance their overall roster next season.

Won't be harmful to test another year out of his 4 years big contract remaining for the Nets to see for some improvements. The Nets experienced some key injuries and drama last season and hopefully, no such thing will happen next season.
There is low to no chance that either the Suns or the Heat will get Durant for some reasons.
As for the Nets, they are just waiting for a good trade package deal for them. I watched a video on Youtube hours ago and if I remember correctly, what the Nets wanted for Durant is an all-star also as well as some draft picks.

Durant wants to play in a team where there is at least 2 all-star players on it because that is his only way to get a ring and lets face it, that's one of the main priorities if you really want to win a title. You need at least 2 all-star players in a team. Him staying in the Nets is possible as well but I don't think that he will be that productive if he will stay because he really wants to be out with the Nets and find another team. Another thing as well is that, KD will not be motivated because he will be surrounded by a bunch of average players. Kyrie wants to be out and you can't rely on Simmons anymore after what happened to him.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 06:01:24 AM

Durant wants to play in a team where there is at least 2 all-star players on it because that is his only way to get a ring and lets face it, that's one of the main priorities if you really want to win a title. You need at least 2 all-star players in a team. Him staying in the Nets is possible as well but I don't think that he will be that productive if he will stay because he really wants to be out with the Nets and find another team. Another thing as well is that, KD will not be motivated because he will be surrounded by a bunch of average players. Kyrie wants to be out and you can't rely on Simmons anymore after what happened to him.
I don't like this idea of combining Durant with 2 stars again. The Nets team already proved it doesn't work. The Miami Heat with Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and Allen is also a proof of it. They didn't win the 1st year and was defeated by the Mavs. It's only the 2nd year where they make it work.
If I were Durant, I'd rather pick a team where I would lead. Like Charlotte Hornets for example but I doubt they can afford him or they have nothing much to offer for the trade.
The other choice is like what other members said, stay with the Nets. Let them decide to trade Kyrie instead of him.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 06:10:31 AM

Bradley Beal has negotiated in a 251 million 5 year deal and has a no trade clause in the contract. He is the only player in the league who has a true no trade clause in the contract. Beal is very very lucky to have earned a contract like that to be honest. From my point of view. Its definitely not worth it for the organisation. Beal is a good player but I don't consider him a superstar to be earning such contracts.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2022, 07:19:36 AM

I don't like this idea of combining Durant with 2 stars again. The Nets team already proved it doesn't work. The Miami Heat with Wade, Lebron, Bosh, and Allen is also a proof of it. They didn't win the 1st year and was defeated by the Mavs. It's only the 2nd year where they make it work.
If I were Durant, I'd rather pick a team where I would lead. Like Charlotte Hornets for example but I doubt they can afford him or they have nothing much to offer for the trade.
The other choice is like what other members said, stay with the Nets. Let them decide to trade Kyrie instead of him.
The thing is Durant can't lead a team that is why he wants to join a team that has at least 2 superstars and with the current era, you need at least 2 superstars in order for you to win a title. Just see the past champions. They have at least 2 superstars. I'd like to see Durant lead a team as well but he can't. He just can't.

He went to the Warriors because he knows that Klay and Steph can help him get his first title and he got 2 there. Now after getting injured, he thought that he wants to be a leader with his own team thus, he requested a trade and went with the Knicks with Kyrie and Harden. Obviously, it didn't work that well after 3 years because Durant can't be a leader to his team and Kyrie can't do it either.

Bradley Beal has negotiated in a 251 million 5 year deal and has a no trade clause in the contract. He is the only player in the league who has a true no trade clause in the contract. Beal is very very lucky to have earned a contract like that to be honest. From my point of view. Its definitely not worth it for the organisation. Beal is a good player but I don't consider him a superstar to be earning such contracts.
Instead of him going to other teams and search for his first championship, he chooses to stay with a team where he can't win a title. Beal has no future with the Wizards and he can't get a title there unless he will be accompanied with another superstar that will help him. Beal is a talented player and a good scorer. I just don't know why he chooses to stay in Washington. Loyalty? Even though he can't get a championship there.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 08:06:12 AM

Kyrie is mostly done and gone but even then, Nets still have Ben Simmons, and there are still plenty of drama to go around. It is better for KD to go to another team if he want to have a run for a championship.

Maybe they are paying him for staying in the same organization his entire professional career. Or maybe they just trust him to bring a chip one day if they build around him. I think it is possible if they can bring in another star in their roster.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 08:24:08 AM

~
Could just be one of these modern day players that really don’t have a position. Like Kevin Durant. I guess you could call him a small forward, but in reality he’s got the height where he’d traditionally play center but of course we all know he’s got the skills to play shooting guard and point guard, which he basically does at times.
OKC officially listed him as 7'1" Grin That's easily an automatic Center position in 99% of basketball teams. I'm not even qualified to say this but I do hope OKC use him more on the post. He's going to be tough to guard for anyone in the league with that height/reach and shooting skills.

~
We see him performed that one leg Dirk move and he hit the shot.
I mean own it and use it as an offensive weapon on a consistent basis.

At least added like 10-20 lbs of pure muscle so that he can't just pushed around. Giannis when he built his body was not affected and he is still very fast and with that huge stride.
Yeah, I've seen him pushed around (box out) quite easily when he was at the center. The 10-20 lbs would help him establish his footing and improve in getting into positions. I don't want to compare him to Giannis though because of the difference in built. Giannis is a freak athlete while Chet is built more like KD or Dirk.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 08:39:16 AM

Just bumped into this in Twitter.
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1544785534370942978?s=20&t=TcpOIOMsG8tv3dJxZ9JFNA
Beal becomes only the 10th player to have a no trade clause joining LeBron, KG, Melo, Dirk, Kobe, DWade, Duncan, David Robinson and John Stockton.
The contract also has a 15% trade kicker and player option in year 5.
He may be the only player in the league today, but he ain't the first player that had the same contract.
Same as what you feel, I don't believe he is worth the contract. I didn't even see Iverson and Jordan on the list and yet this guy is securing his lambo.  Cheesy
Wizards may have the thought of protecting him but the fact is it's the other way around.
I guess I should just congratulate whoever the Agent of Beal is, as he did a good job to promote his player.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 09:54:32 AM

~
Could just be one of these modern day players that really don’t have a position. Like Kevin Durant. I guess you could call him a small forward, but in reality he’s got the height where he’d traditionally play center but of course we all know he’s got the skills to play shooting guard and point guard, which he basically does at times.
OKC officially listed him as 7'1" Grin That's easily an automatic Center position in 99% of basketball teams. I'm not even qualified to say this but I do hope OKC use him more on the post. He's going to be tough to guard for anyone in the league with that height/reach and shooting skills.

~
We see him performed that one leg Dirk move and he hit the shot.
I mean own it and use it as an offensive weapon on a consistent basis.

At least added like 10-20 lbs of pure muscle so that he can't just pushed around. Giannis when he built his body was not affected and he is still very fast and with that huge stride.
Yeah, I've seen him pushed around (box out) quite easily when he was at the center. The 10-20 lbs would help him establish his footing and improve in getting into positions. I don't want to compare him to Giannis though because of the difference in built. Giannis is a freak athlete while Chet is built more like KD or Dirk.

Yeah, there was one game, wherein he was pushed by Zach Randolph look alike, Kenneth Lofton. Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4z88HaV6RM

So let's see, there are a lot of interesting rookie narrative, if others are interested on the outright bet for ROY as early as today, here it is:

Banchero: 4.40
Smith, J: 4.40
Holmgren: 5.00

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 11:15:29 AM

Well! NBA players nowadays really make money with their good play and popularity and just like that, they earned millions of dollars. that's why teams are really paying them well considering they might not get anything from them because injuries are their enemy. look at Williamson, he does his best in his first season debut and everybody was hoping to see him playing well and to be one of the strong players that can bring his team to the championship he even got his personalized shoes by Nike but injury got him good which made him hibernate in the NBA last season.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 11:18:27 AM

Well! NBA players nowadays really make money with their good play and popularity and just like that, they earned millions of dollars. that's why teams are really paying them well considering they might not get anything from them because injuries are their enemy. look at Williamson, he does his best in his first season debut and everybody was hoping to see him playing well and to be one of the strong players that can bring his team to the championship he even got his personalized shoes by Nike but injury got him good which made him hibernate in the NBA last season.
He was the number 1 overall pick for a reason, no season that he finished but his stats are really good, and since he is still young, I understand that his team gambled a lot by signing him the max contract.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 11:20:51 AM

Wow, these players are still getting good contract even though they don't make any good thing for their teams. This isn't for Bradley Beal only but for other players that doesn't make any impact on their respective team, it's like they're just milking the organization.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 11:24:15 AM

Wow, these players are still getting good contract even though they don't make any good thing for their teams. This isn't for Bradley Beal only but for other players that doesn't make any impact on their respective team, it's like they're just milking the organization.
Beal has been playing like a superstar, unfortunately, he is the only superstar left on his team that's why the Wizards are struggling now. When Wall and Beal was still playing together, the team reached in the playoffs and they are very competitive although they have not reach in the NBA Finals.

About the salary, I think he deserve that.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1168

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2022, 11:36:29 AM

Beal has been playing like a superstar, unfortunately, he is the only superstar left on his team that's why the Wizards are struggling now. When Wall and Beal was still playing together, the team reached in the playoffs and they are very competitive although they have not reach in the NBA Finals.

Bradley Beal Average point per game during 2021-2022 season was 23.2pts which is  already high and worthy to have a super star salary but what I don’t understand about Washington is why they give so much salary for a 5 year contract which is already sufficient to acquire more players with good skills that will help Beal. Washington management is surely all in investment on Beal since they lock him in for 5 years without any assurance that they can get a better result on the upcoming season. I really think they need to acquire more young talents and develop by themselves if they really want to focus the play around Beal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 11:43:41 AM

Bradley Beal Average point per game during 2021-2022 season was 23.2pts which is  already high and worthy to have a super star salary but what I don’t understand about Washington is why they give so much salary for a 5 year contract which is already sufficient to acquire more players with good skills that will help Beal. Washington management is surely all in investment on Beal since they lock him in for 5 years without any assurance that they can get a better result on the upcoming season. I really think they need to acquire more young talents and develop by themselves if they really want to focus the play around Beal.

Probably because they don't want to lose Beal, what if other teams will offer Beal a big salary, then they will end up having no superstar anymore. As long as Beal is healthy, he is still very valuable to the team, eventually they would be able to build a team with good chemistry where Beal leading the team to the playoffs.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 11:56:20 AM

Probably because they don't want to lose Beal, what if other teams will offer Beal a big salary, then they will end up having no superstar anymore. As long as Beal is healthy, he is still very valuable to the team, eventually they would be able to build a team with good chemistry where Beal leading the team to the playoffs.

That's there plan to begin with, sign him so that he will stay with them, and then build a good supporting cast around him. They almost made it with Beal + Westbrook. But we all know that they have traded him to the Lakers and get multiple of players. But still, it's not enough, they should get another superstar again to help and put their team on the playoff contender for next season.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pages: « 1 ... 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 [2459] 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: