Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 [2471] 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877041 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 10:49:10 AM

And regarding Durant's request, here is what the NBA commissioner said,

“Look, this needs to be a two-way street. Teams provide enormous security and guarantees to players and the expectation is, in return, they will meet their end of the bargain,” Silver said. “I’m realistic that there’s always conversations that are going to go on behind closed doors between players and their representatives and the teams. But we don’t like to see players requesting trades, and we don’t like to see it playing out the way it is.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/07/13/kevin-durant-trade-adam-silver-thoughts-nba-nets

So it's seems that he is obviously not happy with Durant requesting a trade after what he has been offered by the Nets in the initial contract.

And with that, I'm expecting that there will be new rule in the NBA about the Durant trade, just some sort of protection from the teams that are offering max contract to this high level players.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 11:08:53 AM

^^ For sure, the commissioner is not going to be happy with that. Yes players have freedom, but in this case, and if I'm not mistaken, this is a super max contract being given to KD and then after a few years and he still has like 2 years in his contract, he suddenly request a trade? It is close to being disrespectful to Brooklyn, after emptying their pockets not just for him but for Irving as well, he will suddenly ditch the Nets because it's not going his way? Yeah, for sure new rules are going to be set in by the NBA to address this kind of scenario.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 11:27:28 AM

^^ For sure, the commissioner is not going to be happy with that. Yes players have freedom, but in this case, and if I'm not mistaken, this is a super max contract being given to KD and then after a few years and he still has like 2 years in his contract, he suddenly request a trade? It is close to being disrespectful to Brooklyn, after emptying their pockets not just for him but for Irving as well, he will suddenly ditch the Nets because it's not going his way? Yeah, for sure new rules are going to be set in by the NBA to address this kind of scenario.

That's a pure disrespect, Durant already had a big salary and yet he still want to leave the team, there must be a problem within the organization, but I think it's not fair to request for a trade when the management has not met their expectation yet from Durant.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 12:05:58 PM

I'm just hoping GSW won't trade their youngsters just to get KD. For me, it's like they are giving away the future of the team.

I doubt that will happen. GSW made a good job developing their young athletes and I believe they are grooming them to become their future core. Let us admit it, GSW trio only have a few years on their prime. It is the right time for GSW to develop their young athletes to replace Steph, Klay and Draymond in the near future. I also do not thing KD will have a good chemistry the 3 GSW stars, specially Draymond, after what happened the first time KD went there.

Mitchell and brunson play opposite of each other.  Brunson would be the point and spida the sg.  That package is rediculous.  It leaves the Knicks with nothing amd then 6 picks lol.  Jazz are tripping.  Donovan is good but not that good.  I honestly think knicks are better off developing grimes who plays the same position as Donovan and keeping theor assets until something better pops up.
I am baffled with this move by Jazz. Since they shipped Gobert to Timberwolves, I thought they will build around Mitchell as their superstar. But now they want to ship him away? Are they going for a total rebuild?

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 12:17:47 PM

Obviously they are and rules really need to change regarding to that since NBA is not really good in that side because they give to much power to a player and this really hurt a lot on their organization if the same scenario like this will happen in future.

I wonder when this controversy stop and for sure the team where this two guys landed will encounter the same problem since they tolerate those kind of players.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 12:37:08 PM

Obviously they are and rules really need to change regarding to that since NBA is not really good in that side because they give to much power to a player and this really hurt a lot on their organization if the same scenario like this will happen in future.

I wonder when this controversy stop and for sure the team where this two guys landed will encounter the same problem since they tolerate those kind of players.

If there's no rule that will make it illegal, you cannot say it's toleration. Players has the rights as well, that's why they have a contract, and as long as their action does not violate the contrat, it's always legal but not every legal is acceptable in the eyes of the fans and the organization.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 01:46:11 PM

If there's no rule that will make it illegal, you cannot say it's toleration. Players has the rights as well, that's why they have a contract, and as long as their action does not violate the contract, it's always legal but not every legal is acceptable in the eyes of the fans and the organization.

We are talking here of respect, or sometimes what we called as unwritten rules. Durant is not a great player IMO, he is transferring to other teams when he cannot carry a team, not a good example because great players stay in a team, and work for the improvement of the team until they become successful.

I don't know who started this, but it seems like players nowadays are good at demanding trade already, when in the past it should be the organization who only decide for their players.

Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 02:04:13 PM

If there's no rule that will make it illegal, you cannot say it's toleration. Players has the rights as well, that's why they have a contract, and as long as their action does not violate the contrat, it's always legal but not every legal is acceptable in the eyes of the fans and the organization.
Yes that's right and a player has a right to choose which team he in but in the case of Kevin durant which is he is new in Brooklyn nets and then he requested for a trade and once the administrators will allow this kind of behavior for sure many players will do such thing which is one of many reason why the teams of NBA will not be determined by who is the best team.
And also there's a big effect for the fans which they bet.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3003

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 02:16:50 PM

If there's no rule that will make it illegal, you cannot say it's toleration. Players has the rights as well, that's why they have a contract, and as long as their action does not violate the contract, it's always legal but not every legal is acceptable in the eyes of the fans and the organization.

We are talking here of respect, or sometimes what we called as unwritten rules. Durant is not a great player IMO, he is transferring to other teams when he cannot carry a team, not a good example because great players stay in a team, and work for the improvement of the team until they become successful.

I don't know who started this, but it seems like players nowadays are good at demanding trade already, when in the past it should be the organization who only decide for their players.

Durant is not a good player? Are you watching the games? Durant is a top 3 players on the planet and it’s really not debatable. Sure you may not like him and think he’s a bad teammate for his recently baby like behavior, and I would tend to agree with you on that, but to say he’s not a great player is a bit crazy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 03:04:04 PM

I think everyone knows that Durant is an exceptional player. That is why he can make those demands to his organization. Otherwise, no one will even care which team he plays.

As long as it is not a bridge of contract, players can demand a trade. The thing with Durant is, the Nets gave him a $198 million 4 year extension contract with $189 million guaranteed. That is a large sum of money. And before Durant can even play a single game on that contract, he is already requesting a trade. It seems that Durant forget that Nets took a big gamble on him when they took him when his career is in jeopardy. And now that he have a guaranteed contract, he wants to leave the organization. That is total disrespect from Durant to the whole Nets organization. The least he could do to repay the Nets is to honor his contract.

I believe if Durant does not leave the Nets, they are still a contender team especially if Simmons plays this year. And if I am Nets, I will make sure that the value I set for Durant is so high that no team will take him. That will force Durant to stay on the team.
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 03:37:32 PM

“Look, this needs to be a two-way street. Teams provide enormous security and guarantees to players and the expectation is, in return, they will meet their end of the bargain,” Silver said. “I’m realistic that there’s always conversations that are going to go on behind closed doors between players and their representatives and the teams. But we don’t like to see players requesting trades, and we don’t like to see it playing out the way it is.”

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/07/13/kevin-durant-trade-adam-silver-thoughts-nba-nets
It's refreshing to see the commissioner having balls to say that. A good reminder to these players and their agents not to push their luck too much when they were already given the best deals.

And with that, I'm expecting that there will be new rule in the NBA about the Durant trade, just some sort of protection from the teams that are offering max contract to this high level players.
Nah I don't think they will succeed. They will surely have a difficult time convincing the NBPA to agree to lessen their fellow player's "power". They'll come up with excuses like "imprisonment".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 03:41:55 PM

Their contract only seems good for players and that's all that it matters because they cannot be enslaved by the team when the time comes their no longer feel welcome anymore. That's why when Zion Williamson was not playing and rumors came out that he is getting fat and not getting some workout he usually does when he was healthy, the New Orleans Pelicans doesn't scold him or anything because they are completely aware the guy will request for trade when his peaceful place became toxic. The teams know about this before they finalize the player's contract. is just they wanted to gamble because if things work out, it will mean huge money for them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 04:25:35 PM

So it's seems that he is obviously not happy with Durant requesting a trade after what he has been offered by the Nets in the initial contract.

I agree and I wish they will come up with something as soon as they can.
NBA became Hollywood as this players became artists that are becoming dramatic when their emotions are poked.
One solution that I could think of is the status of each player after they are hired. RFA, FA, Bird, and so on.. It must be changed because players found a hole in that. (maybe their agents)
Even some NBA fans are confused of how it happens that a player that was just signed can request for a trade. (Not talking about KD)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 05:57:09 PM

Of course the problem is that, if you are willing to get westbrook, then you should be hoping to get something else. The biggest trouble with the Irving deal is that if you give Westbrook, and even if you give some picks which Lakers barely have any, you are sending him to Durant, which we all know they both dislike each other and that would be a problem.
Maybe that is why Nets are trying to move Durant first before they take care of Irving. But if they move Durant and then get Westbrook, then they are left with Simmons and Westbrook which we know both of them don't shoot well. It will be a disaster. That is why I do not see Westbrook-Irving trade scenario to happen.

That is what the Nets is trying to do but the Lakers are more interested to get Kyrie Irving rather than Kevin Durant because the latter's trade is much more complicated as it means that the Lakers need to free 2 or 3 players for Durant; whereas if the Lakers get Irving in exchange for Westbrook.

It's too unfortunate for the Nets because they had to come up with this situation because their 2 all-star player wanted to move out after the Nets had done for this two. Back to the Lakers, I believe LBJ is pressuring the management to get Irving though than Durant because the King was vocal that he's still upset with Westbrook.

Read for more: https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/story/2022-07-11/what-rival-scouts-executives-think-about-lakers-roster

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4237

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 06:40:12 PM

Of course the problem is that, if you are willing to get westbrook, then you should be hoping to get something else. The biggest trouble with the Irving deal is that if you give Westbrook, and even if you give some picks which Lakers barely have any, you are sending him to Durant, which we all know they both dislike each other and that would be a problem.
Maybe that is why Nets are trying to move Durant first before they take care of Irving. But if they move Durant and then get Westbrook, then they are left with Simmons and Westbrook which we know both of them don't shoot well. It will be a disaster. That is why I do not see Westbrook-Irving trade scenario to happen.

That is what the Nets is trying to do but the Lakers are more interested to get Kyrie Irving rather than Kevin Durant because the latter's trade is much more complicated as it means that the Lakers need to free 2 or 3 players for Durant; whereas if the Lakers get Irving in exchange for Westbrook.

It's too unfortunate for the Nets because they had to come up with this situation because their 2 all-star player wanted to move out after the Nets had done for this two. Back to the Lakers, I believe LBJ is pressuring the management to get Irving though than Durant because the King was vocal that he's still upset with Westbrook.

Read for more: https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/story/2022-07-11/what-rival-scouts-executives-think-about-lakers-roster

Obviously the first thing the Lakers need to do is rid themselves of Russell Westbrook's contract.  That has to be the #1 thing.  It's probably difficult for them to work with the Nets because the Nets don't want Westbrook and Durant on the same roster.  Imagine all the talk on sports broadcasts...  I don't believe they want that distraction, so they're trying to do a Durant deal first.  They're willing to give Kyrie away to get rid of his attitude, so obviously they need to focus on Durant first.  That's the trade piece they want to maximize.  I think doing a Westbrook deal first takes a little of their leverage away from Durant talks, as the league knows the Nets won't want those two playing together.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:46:10 PM

As for Irving he has been likely to be traded with Westbrook. This deal would be great for Lakers but not much for Nets unfortunately.
I've heard that Lebron would like to play with Irving but just as the trade, it's all the rumors that I've been hearing. Well, I guess that would just be another enjoying season for Lebron for choosing who he wants to play with.

As for the trade with KD, Nets really have to put priority on him as they've invested that much on him without getting that great return for his staying career on them.
Yes, this not really new because LeBron also asked the same thing last year and that is to have Westbrook to their team. Now LeBron is asking again to the management to have Irving in the team that's why the management is trying to have a trade for the Nets so that they can also free up Westbrook.
These things are still rumors until now but it is also saying that the Lakers is really convincing the Nets to give Irving, they are somehow close to having a deal.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:56:24 PM

That's a good point.  This is why Durant has requested a trade and will not be playing on the Nets next year.  I also think this will be a good trade for the Nets because they want a guy that will actually be on the floor after the Kyrie experience last year.  Westbrook will likely play all 82 games for the Nets and I think their management will appreciate that and the picks much more than another year of Kyrie drama.  Plus, it'll clear cap space in the future since Russ only has 1 year left on his contract.

Durant requested for trade, not for that reason. He clearly wants a big help from coming from the All-Stars level and Phoenix Suns and Miami Heat can give it to him although that would pay a price for these teams to get Durant. I hope Durant won't be traded so that he will feel pressure to win and realize that his behavior is not right after the Nets give him the best contract.

In the first place, why did Durant agrees with the extension last year and he signed it if, in the end, he won't be interested in playing for the team.

Nets make it clear, if they didn't get a good package for Durant, he will stay on the team.

Indeed! Every avid fan of the NBA had surely know what Durant wants and that is too seek the ring, clearly he didn't requested a trade to the #1 seed in both conference namely Heats and Suns if he just wanted a team where he can do some more lifting. Durant wanted a team that will increase his chance to get the championship next season but the Nets can't just let him have his way because they also wanted an all-star caliber in-exchange.

I can see that Durant will still be wearing the same jersey this coming season, most teams are already full packed and if not, they cannot give what the Nets wanted in return.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:57:35 PM

Obviously the first thing the Lakers need to do is rid themselves of Russell Westbrook's contract.  That has to be the #1 thing.  It's probably difficult for them to work with the Nets because the Nets don't want Westbrook and Durant on the same roster.  Imagine all the talk on sports broadcasts...  I don't believe they want that distraction, so they're trying to do a Durant deal first.  They're willing to give Kyrie away to get rid of his attitude, so obviously they need to focus on Durant first.  That's the trade piece they want to maximize.  I think doing a Westbrook deal first takes a little of their leverage away from Durant talks, as the league knows the Nets won't want those two playing together.

They already rid of their coach, Vogel so that is a good move already. And obviously, Westbrook is not a fit for them, so that too will be the best move for their franchise and we can say that it was a wrong trade for them witt Washington. The Warriors has raised the bar already not just in the West, but the whole NBA. So the Lakers will have to adjust, not sure about getting Kyrie or Durant though is a good idea as well as they will have to give out a lot of their players.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4237

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 07:04:53 PM

They already rid of their coach, Vogel so that is a good move already. And obviously, Westbrook is not a fit for them, so that too will be the best move for their franchise and we can say that it was a wrong trade for them witt Washington. The Warriors has raised the bar already not just in the West, but the whole NBA. So the Lakers will have to adjust, not sure about getting Kyrie or Durant though is a good idea as well as they will have to give out a lot of their players.

I don't think they'll need to give up much to get Kyrie.  I think mostly it will be some worthless draft picks (busts happen even at the #1 spot) and getting rid of Westbrook's contract, which is the #1 reason to make the trade.

Interestingly, the Lakers seem to be hedging their Kyrie bet, or maybe just trying to apply some pressure to Brooklyn.  Today the talk is that they're looking to sign Patrick Beverly.  I can't imagine that they would do this if they're picking up Kyrie, but maybe...  More likely to me is that they're showing Brooklyn they have other options.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 07:39:01 PM

Shots fired:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34242899/phoenix-suns-deandre-ayton-signing-4-year-131m-maximum-contract-offer-sheet-indiana-pacers-agents-say

Pacers sign him to a max sheet.  Now Suns hands are tied.  Let him him go for nothing or sign him to max and not be able to use him in a Durant deal.  2 days tick tock Phoenix.  Should be interesting to see what happens here.  

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 [2471] 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: