Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 [2491] 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877041 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2022, 06:11:23 AM

I hope Nets won't get a trade package deal to trade Durant. This is to give Durant a problem and a lesson as well. If that happened, Durant will play on the Nets even he don't like it or not. Or the worst case, if the Nets didn't find any good trade package but are eager to trade Durant, they will end up trading him with a small package.

I think that this might be the nearest case and actually, I can see that Durant will stay wearing the same jersey whether he likes it or not as well as Irving because the Nets surely know that they should get a good deal in exchange for Durant and Irving, and not taking short deals that will lead to disappointments again. The Nets still have another problem, I'm not forgetting this stubborn Simmons.

The Nets were the biggest joke in the NBA. They have stacked too much superstars and got swept by the Boston Celtics in the first round. Now, Durant really wants to add up to the joke heading to the team who defeated them so badly this year. This is a very similar moves when he joined the GSW. He literally lived in a saying "can't beat them? Join them" lol.
They could actually re-run the full healthy roster next season, instead of running around looking for another team.
That's the reason why many teams doesn't want to give too much players and draft picks to the Nets because they know that Durant can't carry a team and he is just joining an established team like the Warriors where he got 2 Finals MVP and 2 titles but with Steph and Klay. When he was on the Thunder with Russ and Harden and Ibaka, they are a great team at that time but can't win a title for some reasons and they literally blew a 3-1 lead against the Warriors at that time.

Durant heading to Celtics really is a joke but since there is trade talks happening, there is a chance that it would happen. The problem is the Nets are asking for too much from the Celtics. Brown + Smart + draft picks + rotational player? Nah I'd rather stick to my players or find some bench players if I were the Celtics management. Nets are asking too much with the other teams that's why until now, they can't trade Durant and he is still in the Nets.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 07:59:10 AM

I forgot who says that with the way the league is built right now with super teams, it will take at least 3 great players to win. So if we do the math, Tatum and then Durant might not be an effective weapons in the East and it will be hard to win a championship with just the 2 of them and again, there is the question of blending as well.
But the Golden State Warriors is not a super team. They just branded them with that name. Those guys put hard work in their career to achieve greatness.
Draymond cannot even shoot, his stats also went down from an average of near triple-double to almost not reaching a double-double this year.
Klay was not on his greatest career anymore. It's all teamwork that made them strong.
I still believe it's about chemistry but signing in mercenaries like Durant may also work just like how the Raptors won a championship by hiring Kawhi to help them out.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2018

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2022, 08:05:02 AM

I understand why Nets would want a very high price for Durant, but I also understand why other teams do not want to deal their entire future for him as well. What this leaves us with is the fact that they will try to trade him, fail to do so, and then it will end up another Harden situation. They got basically nothing in return of Harden, supposedly they got Simmons but they haven't even seen him play yet, and on top of that even if he does, he wasn't worthy of a Harden trade neither. Which is why Nets may get another one of those, they will end up with something not so terrible, but not worthy of Durant in the end.

The Nets aren't likely to settle for anything less, and they will probably keep Durant next season if other teams can't offer anything. As for Harden's trade, I wouldn't say the Nets didn't get anything for him. Sure, Ben Simmons is absolutely useless to the team, and Drummond has already signed with the Bulls. However, the Nets also got Curry who has progressed well, and I think he'll perform even better next season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 08:17:03 AM

The Nets aren't likely to settle for anything less, and they will probably keep Durant next season if other teams can't offer anything. As for Harden's trade, I wouldn't say the Nets didn't get anything for him. Sure, Ben Simmons is absolutely useless to the team, and Drummond has already signed with the Bulls. However, the Nets also got Curry who has progressed well, and I think he'll perform even better next season.

If that's the case then KD will remain to play with Kyrie and they just need to fix their play to make it different from the last season where they really struggle to synchronize and have some chemistry issues with the new traded players. Of course, Seth Curry is no doubt a sharpshooter like his brother but he didn't get a chance to improve it when he was in the 76ers because as we know, he still has lots of misses however if he managed to somehow find a way to improve it right now in Nets, I'm sure he will be a nice addition to the team to change the course of their play to finally have a chance to compete in the NBA finals.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
1kodumtek7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 08:54:39 AM

After having a wonderful season and reaching even the finale, I'm going to wonder what Boston Celtics will do in the new season. They were so close to win a championship after a break of so many years. However Warriors didn't let them do it. If Celtics don't make too big changes in their system I still believe that they can make it sooner or later. But their job is still going to be difficult of course. I wonder if they are thinking of changing some of the players in their roster. I hope the changes wouldn't be for their best players.
They do not have to make any drastic changes in their line up. Their starting is very young aside from Horford. That is good core and now they have an experience in the finals, they will develop more. An adjustment could bt to let Al Horford be on bench and put someone younger but equally talented to take his place in the starting line up. They do not have to trade Horford but keep him to keep the team anchored since they need a veteran guidance.

Actually I think the same as you too. The chemistry in the team would reach higher levels in time as long as they don't decide to rebuild the team suddenly. When it comes to Horford I believe that he is still performing really decently despite being 36 years old now. Maybe they can make slight changes but this shouldn't affect the main starting five players much. This team deserve to play in the final series once again and to reach the championship at the end as well.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 11:29:40 AM

After having a wonderful season and reaching even the finale, I'm going to wonder what Boston Celtics will do in the new season. They were so close to win a championship after a break of so many years. However Warriors didn't let them do it. If Celtics don't make too big changes in their system I still believe that they can make it sooner or later. But their job is still going to be difficult of course. I wonder if they are thinking of changing some of the players in their roster. I hope the changes wouldn't be for their best players.
They do not have to make any drastic changes in their line up. Their starting is very young aside from Horford. That is good core and now they have an experience in the finals, they will develop more. An adjustment could bt to let Al Horford be on bench and put someone younger but equally talented to take his place in the starting line up. They do not have to trade Horford but keep him to keep the team anchored since they need a veteran guidance.

Actually I think the same as you too. The chemistry in the team would reach higher levels in time as long as they don't decide to rebuild the team suddenly. When it comes to Horford I believe that he is still performing really decently despite being 36 years old now. Maybe they can make slight changes but this shouldn't affect the main starting five players much. This team deserve to play in the final series once again and to reach the championship at the end as well.

They know they can reach the NBA finals but that's not only their goal, but their main goal is also to win a championship, and maybe adding Durant that will increase their chance of achieving that goal. It's very important that they will make a careful decision, otherwise, the expectation might be opposite of the outcome.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2018

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2022, 11:35:33 AM

If that's the case then KD will remain to play with Kyrie and they just need to fix their play to make it different from the last season where they really struggle to synchronize and have some chemistry issues with the new traded players.

Honestly, I don't expect the Nets can do something impressive next season, even if Irving and Durant will stay on the team. The problem is that Durant might not perform as well, and he might also have some issues with his teammates after all since he has expressed his desire to leave the team. At the same time, Irving seems to be unpredictable. I mean, if there's another pandemic and mandatory vaccinations, Irving will probably miss part of the season because of his beliefs again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 11:44:39 AM

If that's the case then KD will remain to play with Kyrie and they just need to fix their play to make it different from the last season where they really struggle to synchronize and have some chemistry issues with the new traded players.

Honestly, I don't expect the Nets can do something impressive next season, even if Irving and Durant will stay on the team. The problem is that Durant might not perform as well, and he might also have some issues with his teammates after all since he has expressed his desire to leave the team. At the same time, Irving seems to be unpredictable. I mean, if there's another pandemic and mandatory vaccinations, Irving will probably miss part of the season because of his beliefs again.

That will hurt the Nets fans and they will hate Durant. As an NBA player, he is paid and he has to perform, otherwise the team could penalize him or will be force not to pay him if he will deliberately perform lower than his capacity just to send a message to the team that he should be traded.

rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 12:04:16 PM

That will hurt the Nets fans and they will hate Durant. As an NBA player, he is paid and he has to perform, otherwise the team could penalize him or will be force not to pay him if he will deliberately perform lower than his capacity just to send a message to the team that he should be traded.
That will just keep them hurting, both players wanted to out and want to go separate ways, I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales will even decrease due to this, just a wild guess but possible. How about Ben Simmons? Last update from last month says he's still out, seems indefinitely out?
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 12:10:09 PM

That will just keep them hurting, both players wanted to out and want to go separate ways, I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales will even decrease due to this, just a wild guess but possible. How about Ben Simmons? Last update from last month says he's still out, seems indefinitely out?
it's wise if the Nets will trade Durant, at least one of the two will be traded so the one superstar that is left will feel that he is the only leader. Before, I like Durant, I thought he is a real NBA star, but with how things are going recently, it only tells that he already surrendered easily and believe he could not carry a team to be a championship team if the other star will not perform like a real star.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2022, 01:08:35 PM

it's wise if the Nets will trade Durant, at least one of the two will be traded so the one superstar that is left will feel that he is the only leader. Before, I like Durant, I thought he is a real NBA star, but with how things are going recently, it only tells that he already surrendered easily and believe he could not carry a team to be a championship team if the other star will not perform like a real star.

He didn't mean that he surrender about not carrying a team only people who keep looking at his career after he left the warriors told that. People are so exaggerated about this since some of warriors fans just want to mock Durant for leaving Warriors.

He is really a good addition on any team but the question there if he could really fit the system and have good chemistry to young Celtics or other team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 02:52:04 PM

The organization should have strict rules for any players that will not play properly or deliberately.

Aside from penalizing or not being paid, the league should also have long suspensions for players not demand that much after
signing the contract.

It's insane since Nets invested a lot of money in KD during his rehab and now that he's much healthy, he should play for them
and bring the best for this franchise.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 03:11:34 PM

I hope Nets won't get a trade package deal to trade Durant. This is to give Durant a problem and a lesson as well. If that happened, Durant will play on the Nets even he don't like it or not. Or the worst case, if the Nets didn't find any good trade package but are eager to trade Durant, they will end up trading him with a small package.

I think that this might be the nearest case and actually, I can see that Durant will stay wearing the same jersey whether he likes it or not as well as Irving because the Nets surely know that they should get a good deal in exchange for Durant and Irving, and not taking short deals that will lead to disappointments again. The Nets still have another problem, I'm not forgetting this stubborn Simmons.

The Nets were the biggest joke in the NBA. They have stacked too much superstars and got swept by the Boston Celtics in the first round. Now, Durant really wants to add up to the joke heading to the team who defeated them so badly this year. This is a very similar moves when he joined the GSW. He literally lived in a saying "can't beat them? Join them" lol.
They could actually re-run the full healthy roster next season, instead of running around looking for another team.

I disagree with the term of the being the biggest joke, I'm not a Nets fan but I understand that the Nets management was just happy to give their duo a millionaire contract because they have been on the team for 3 or 4 years now, it's just that they haven't expected that Durant will request for a trade after a year from signing his extension. They have just recently acquired Harden last year but also forced a trade because he didn't really understand what's happening to the team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 03:47:24 PM

The asking price set by the Nets for Durant's services seem to be too high, which has stalled a lot of teams to get out of negotiations early on.

They are trying to fleece the NBA for talents and draft picks because  they mortgage their future to get Durant, Kyrie and Harden to win them championships. But alas, those players did not play coherently and instead wanted out of the team. Harden is already out. If they don't get anything valuable in exchange for Durant, they will never be able to rebuild since they do not have draft picks in like 5 years. They are in a mess and what they can make out of the trade of Durant will somehow give them a chance to be at least competitive.

I forgot who says that with the way the league is built right now with super teams, it will take at least 3 great players to win. So if we do the math, Tatum and then Durant might not be an effective weapons in the East and it will be hard to win a championship with just the 2 of them and again, there is the question of blending as well.
But the Golden State Warriors is not a super team. They just branded them with that name. Those guys put hard work in their career to achieve greatness.
Draymond cannot even shoot, his stats also went down from an average of near triple-double to almost not reaching a double-double this year.
Klay was not on his greatest career anymore. It's all teamwork that made them strong.
I still believe it's about chemistry but signing in mercenaries like Durant may also work just like how the Raptors won a championship by hiring Kawhi to help them out.

They may not started a super team but they are now. It is the result of all the hard work their core players have done.  And with the addition of the young role players, they are getting stronger.

If they choose to play, they can be very good. It is the attitude that destroys them. The Nets netted a number of good players with terrible professional attitude.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 04:03:47 PM

I personally agree with that argument, GSW trust the process and achieved, with a working system and a good set of players who are

willing to work alongside with each other, it's not that hard for this team to win a title together. Everyone is involved with how the rotations.

works with both offense and defense, and with all the players are moving, the ball ended up with an open man.

In terms of chemistry, it will be a question who's going to adjust. Relating things to Kawhai before moving to raptors. He's also fully equipped

with role players who are willing to adjust to the type of game he was playing. That's a question that will only be answered once the

trade happens with KD in Boston.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 04:42:43 PM

Why Kevin Durant-for-Jaylen Brown trade would be just as risky for Nets as it would be for Celtics
We don't know what that number will be yet, but we can make an educated guess. The cap for the 2022-23 season is projected to come in at $133 million. That would be a jump of nearly $10 million from this season's $123.6 million cap, which itself was an $11 million jump from the $112.4 million cap of the 2021-22 season. Say we factor in another $10 million jump that would take the cap up to $143 million when Brown is a free agent. If he signs for 30 percent of that cap, his 2024-25 salary would be $42.9 million. That's almost $9 million more than he could make on an extension, and that only represents the first year of the deal. Over the course of the full contract, he'd be sacrificing tens of millions of dollars.
I am not keen on contracts, extensions, (CBA)CBA Collective Bargaining Agreement, and other money-related things but this might be the one good reason why the Nets are looking for more.
Long-term they will have big problems in their cap space and I don't think they will like that as they were also rebuilding after this whole fiasco about Kevin Durant is over.
The CBA does offer one possible workaround for players of Brown's caliber. If he makes an All-NBA Team next season, he would immediately become eligible for a five-year, supermax extension starting at 35 percent of the cap. But in another bit of Durant-related irony, such a contract would only be available to him if he remains in Boston.
And I learned another thing. I didn't know being an All-NBA has a huge effect on players' contracts. So that's why it is also written on every profile of an NBA player. Good read.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 06:02:17 PM

I don't think it will be that bad since its Brown and draft picks. Yes he's an important part of the team but replacing him with KD would not totally disrupt the team rhythm since the Celtics still have the role players. This could actually play out well for the team in the short term. Tatum will most likely continue to be the team facilitator because we know Durant isn't a ball hog and has no problem moving without the ball.

Brooklyn Nets are not dumb to just take Brown and the future draft picks.

They want to maximize as much as they can the good trade package they can get from Kevin Durant. It's not just Brown but for sure Nets are also asking for more which includes the key players of the Boston Celtics and might be, Jayson Tatum too.

As soon as the Nets say taytum Celtics are hanging up.  Taytum is the future of Boston basketball even if they get Durant.  Giving up taytum in any package is going to make them a worse team.  I can see brown going and a couple picks.  Durant has 4 years on his contract its not like they only get em for a year or 2.  Someone is going to have to shed a lot of assets if they want him.

Even Celtics are willing to give up Brown and a couple of future draft picks, that's not enough for the Nets to agree with trading Durant. I'm sure the Nets want Jayson Tatum too. The reason I say that future draft picks are not a priority for the Nets since they already even gave up their own draftees when they signed Durand and Irving.

The Nets clearly want a big name too and Brown doesn't even on the same tier as Durant. Let's wait what will happened.

At this point with career paths I'm sure Boston would say no for a straight Durant and taytum swap.  Taytum is the future and Durant will be on the downturn.  There are a couple untouchables in the league and taytum is one of them.  What does Boston have if they get rid of taytum and brown and only get back Durant.  They running Durant and Marcus Smart out there lol

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 09:06:37 PM

Relating things to Kawhai before moving to raptors. He's also fully equipped

with role players who are willing to adjust to the type of game he was playing. That's a question that will only be answered once the

trade happens with KD in Boston.
There will be too many adjustments that need to be done if Boston really likes to get KD and trade Jaylen for him. I see that this is not going to do well for Boston.
They just have to keep with their stack and forget about this trade. Jaylen has proven his worth and if he's transferred to the Nets, it will be another adjustment for him. Their roster has already achieved something last season and they should have keep it and just improve more, I don't think that KD would be a good addition to them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
emrecemsan

Activity: 1610
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 09:12:41 PM

Whether Kevin Durant takes a pay cut or not, I just believe that he needs to leave the team. Because this team started to seem not promising to me. They had a huge difficulty in qualifying for even the playoffs. They still failed big time in many games when they had Durant and Irving both in the starting five. Nets had better make some changes in the team. Of course Durant's departure would weaken the team in terms of scoring especially but it is up to them to find an alternative. Durant can be more successful in a decent team.
Define decent team? The standard is the Warriors based on what you're saying since KD failed in the other two teams he has been into. OKC was decent in my opinion but he still decided to run and join the splash brothers to complete a splash family hehe. Nets was also decent and doing well until Kyrie was barred from playing during the height of the pandemic.

For example, there are Suns and Heat which are rumoured to trade Durant and add him to the starting five. These are one of the strongest teams in NBA now. I would like to see Durant in one of these teams to find out how much successful he will be. Yes, Nets were an okay team but something was still going wrong for them. Even KD and Irving both couldn't help the team become more successful. Durant sill has only two championships in his career and maybe he needs some change now to be a winner again.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 09:33:29 PM

It is not about Hordford, they could replace him with someone else and still be at this level, it is about other players. The only big glaring problem they have right now is Marcus Smart, he could be a pesky defender but we have seen him do horrible when he was against Curry, meaning he could be stopping players at a regular season level, but he is not the type of defender that you would want to defend at finals level, hell even during most playoffs.

This is why I believe that we shouldn't be expecting them to keep Smart, nor Horford for a long time. Meaning a package deal with both of them to get someone younger and better would be better for them, so it is not a rebuild, but a good adjustment has a potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 [2491] 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: