Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 3461 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 886354 times)
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 05:44:12 AM

If this would happen, will Westbrook finally land on a team that will improve because of his contribution?
Bucks are certainly looking to improve and I think this is their chance here.

Wherever Westbrook lands it's like bad luck is glued to him.
Do you agree?  Grin

If I were to choose, I'd prefer CP3 or Rajon Rondo.
Westbrook is an offensive guy and that is why it suits Houston a lot.
But with Bucks, I think the necessity is a playmaker. Someone who could control the floor and give dimes to Giannis and Middleton.
A veteran will be a big plus, experience-wise.
Natalim

Activity: 2968
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:24:18 AM

If this would happen, will Westbrook finally land on a team that will improve because of his contribution?

Do you agree?  Grin

But with Bucks, I think the necessity is a playmaker. Someone who could control the floor and give dimes to Giannis and Middleton.

If that's what is needed then we are talking of CP3 here, no offense to Rondo, he is a good playmaker but CP3 is more complete as he has some shooting skills which Rondo was not consistent yet. CP3 is definitely a good boost to the Bucks, and for sure they will be a better team in the East compared to the hype Brooklyn Nets.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:17:38 PM

Do you agree?  Grin

I go with that, Rondo or CP3 would be a good addition for bucks.

This two great point guards can  takeover when the team needed them the most, look how far Houston went when CP3 still playing with them, they've more improve than having Westbrook.
While with Rondo, as we all see him played with LeBron and Davis still fresh how he done his part winning the title.
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2072

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 03:34:22 PM

That's right, Kobe was not as explosive as he was before the injury, the injury really changes his career
Any serious injuries are the main enemy for legendary players(like Kobe) and any other players because each of them is losing the opportunity to play at the same high level after that.

he can even play at 40s in a strong built and established a new record of the most active age player in the NBA which I think being hold now by Vince Carter at 43 years old.
I guess Lebron won't try to break this record.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tbterryboy

Activity: 1960
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:07:17 PM

Westbrook and Giannis could be the worst pairing of all time in history of pairing stars. They are both players who are fiercely attacking the drive and try to dunk or pass out, they are not shooters and they would be hurting the teams space, if you combine them both at the same time you are going to end up seeing a ton of clogged paint that will hurt them enough to have a horrible offensive year.

I understand that Bucks failed miserably last year and they want to change something to make it a lot better for Giannis this year, but they just need to keep focusing on getting smaller pieces into bigger instead of changing the whole idea. Sure if you can get Klay Thompson instead of Kris Middleton that is better, but you do not get a Dunker instead of Kris Middleton, that is not how growing better works at all.
Reid

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 06:13:33 PM

While with Rondo, as we all see him played with LeBron and Davis still fresh how he done his part winning the title.
Yeah, I am in awe watching him play. Steals, assists, and 3 point shots which he is not known for.  Grin
I mean for a 34-year-old dude, he is still kicking ass.

Holy sh*t!
76ers offseason preview: A Chris Paul reunion with Daryl Morey and Doc Rivers is too obvious to ignore

Few expected the Clippers to fire Doc Rivers even after they lost to the Denver Nuggets. Fewer expected Daryl Morey to leave the Houston Rockets after a 2019 contract extension, and fewer still expected him to return to basketball so quickly after leaving the Rockets when all indications at the time suggested that he planned to take time off to spend with family and explore other interests. Yet here we are, weeks away from the NBA Draft, and the 76ers have upgraded from one of the NBA's worst coach-GM combinations to one of its best overnight. Say what you will about Rivers' recent postseason miscues, but he is now one of only eight NBA head coaches with a championship ring. Morey doesn't have one, but he has always indisputably had a plan.

What do you think guys?
76ers can take the CP3 salary swapping one or 2 of their players. But it will not be Embiid nor Simmons.
Harris and Horford are the possible keys.
goinmerry
Legendary

Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:53:47 PM

What do you think guys?
76ers can take the CP3 salary swapping one or 2 of their players. But it will not be Embiid nor Simmons.
Harris and Horford are the possible keys.

That will be a good move if happened.

Sixers needs a reliable point guard so that Simmons can be more focused on his usual position, the forward position. He isn't that good in terms of playmaking as that's not his playing style.

I think there's no plan to trade away either Embiid and Simmons. They can accommodate CP3's salary but they need to give up their good role players. It's fine though and takes that as the last attempt to chase the championship with Simmons and Embiid together and CP3's time (in good shape) is running out.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 08:28:09 PM

We're not saying that he's old but we're only telling his age at this point.

I also think that before he decides to retire, there should be something that can be remembered in his name. Just like the GOAT, there should be a unique brand and remembrance under his name and whatever it is.

We're sure to remember that he's one of the best.

Lebron is old in basketball standards, and really 35 is pretty old for any sport.  Lebron has already shown signs of his age and slowing down, though sure it can be hard to tell considering he's still one of the top players in the world.  That said Lebron has only a couple years left. No one is a super star in to their 40's in basketball.  I do think he's got 2-3 years of greatness left however.
There are a lot of things that still can happen from 2-3 years.

I think that when this pandemic ends, there will be more fans that are going to come after him and brand deals. You've just given me an idea that before he retires, I should have some items that are original signed by him.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Captain Corporate

Activity: 2016
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2020, 09:10:38 PM

Nash+ MDA + Udoka is just a pure staff heaven if you ask me, this staff could make any team soooo much more fun to watch and they are definitely one of the best minds offensively as well. Udoka for those who do not know comes from Spurs as well under Pop and was assistant coach during the year Spurs destroyed miami super three trio in the finals. You know the other two anyway Cheesy

The only question I have in my mind is how to make coaches be heard by the players? I mean irving is a strange character without a doubt and Durant is famously known for being easily hurt, so it would basically be a very difficult task to get this done, not like it would be easy anywhere else but there is this fun line here where if players listen to staff they will be amazing but if they don't it would be turmoil whole season.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 09:22:40 PM

Nash+ MDA + Udoka is just a pure staff heaven if you ask me, this staff could make any team soooo much more fun to watch and they are definitely one of the best minds offensively as well. Udoka for those who do not know comes from Spurs as well under Pop and was assistant coach during the year Spurs destroyed miami super three trio in the finals. You know the other two anyway Cheesy

The only question I have in my mind is how to make coaches be heard by the players? I mean irving is a strange character without a doubt and Durant is famously known for being easily hurt, so it would basically be a very difficult task to get this done, not like it would be easy anywhere else but there is this fun line here where if players listen to staff they will be amazing but if they don't it would be turmoil whole season.

You have a point. Great staff should also be accompanied by a good set of players.

Durant and Kyrie do have their own ego so hopefully, that won't destroy their chemistry with coaches, staff, and teammates.

Not discrediting Udoka on the 2014 finals, but Pops don't need assistant coach guidance during their championship season against the Heat. Plus Spurs lineup is strong as hell that season. The only thing that Udoka should receive the big credit when he helps Aldridge to decide to join the Spurs.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 10:19:48 PM

The only thing that Udoka should receive the big credit when he helps Aldridge to decide to join the Spurs.
Unfortunately it was not a successful move, Spurs were a different team when Aldrige played for them, Aldrige should have stayed with the Portland Blazers and wait until the team develop, imagine if he stayed in the team and they have Lillard and McCullum.

goinmerry
Legendary

Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 10:45:31 PM

The only thing that Udoka should receive the big credit when he helps Aldridge to decide to join the Spurs.
Unfortunately it was not a successful move, Spurs were a different team when Aldrige played for them, Aldrige should have stayed with the Portland Blazers and wait until the team develop, imagine if he stayed in the team and they have Lillard and McCullum.

We should already expect that on the Spurs team since most of the core lineup of Spurs entered their post-prime when Aldridge came. Spurs with Aldridge today is obviously different when Spurs still have their core lineup intact. Still, a good move for the Spurs as they retain their lineup with a good big man. They just need to find another superstar in the making to get back on track.

They might want to consider trading DeRozan as even today, I see he's not comfortable with the Spurs.
Finestream

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:00:59 PM

We should already expect that on the Spurs team since most of the core lineup of Spurs entered their post-prime when Aldridge came. Spurs with Aldridge today is obviously different when Spurs still have their core lineup intact. Still, a good move for the Spurs as they retain their lineup with a good big man. They just need to find another superstar in the making to get back on track.

They might want to consider trading DeRozan as even today, I see he's not comfortable with the Spurs.

Spurs are also not comfortable with him, lol..
he should be traded and hopefully there are teams who are willing to accept him, the guy is good defensively but just inconsistent with his offense.

If we see here https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/aldrila01.html

LaMarcus Aldridge stats are still good but just the impact is different compared to the time he was still playing with the Blazers, and he is not getting any younger, already 34 years, so in 2 to 3 seasons, we might see him retire too, Spurs needs to act fast if they want to give this guy a championship before he retires.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:17:21 PM

It's because Spurs was really looking for a big man, to replace Duncan and they take the risk of taking LaMarcus that time because he has the potential in Portland. But things went different in San Antonio and then the whole NBA also change, when Centers took relinquish their position to shooting guards started by Curry. Now if you wanted to be a big guy in the middle, you need to learn how to shoot three's. And then age catching up with him, so probably he was a victim of an evolving game in the NBA as well.

DeRozan case is different though, he doesn't have that mentally and the passion to bring the Spurs to the next level. He is good but not elite, in my opinion.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Finestream

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:31:46 PM

It's because Spurs was really looking for a big man, to replace Duncan and they take the risk of taking LaMarcus that time because he has the potential in Portland. But things went different in San Antonio and then the whole NBA also change, when Centers took relinquish their position to shooting guards started by Curry. Now if you wanted to be a big guy in the middle, you need to learn how to shoot three's. And then age catching up with him, so probably he was a victim of an evolving game in the NBA as well.
I think Aldrige is not a bad 3 point shooter, his mid range jumper is even decent if you'll ask me, it's just the who system where they didn't get a real superstar to help Aldridge, it was suppose to be Kawhi Leonard but he left the team by asking to be traded with Demar.

DeRozan case is different though, he doesn't have that mentally and the passion to bring the Spurs to the next level. He is good but not elite, in my opinion.

You forget to mentioned that DeRozan can't also shoot 3s Tongue

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 11:43:16 PM

he should be traded and hopefully there are teams who are willing to accept him, the guy is good defensively but just inconsistent with his offense.

He is part of the trading rumors:

Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets Interested in DeMar DeRozan

DeRozan has been involved in trade talks

DeRozan is the only valuable player that the Spurs can trade if they want to upgrade their roster. They should get a good deal of marketing DeRozan as his value is considered still on top.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1407

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 01:12:31 AM

DeRozan is the only valuable player that the Spurs can trade if they want to upgrade their roster. They should get a good deal of marketing DeRozan as his value is considered still on top.

If they are trading derozen then you can expect them to trade Aldridge too and completely rebuild trading for draft picks.  Sending derozen out for another player doesn't make sense, derozen is fine in the spurs scheme.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 06:55:50 AM

This is how the match will end:
Toronto vs cavalier 30:30
Golden vs Portland. 40:30
NBA 2020 season is here again. All my bet is going well right now which am expecting a good reward for the game.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:19:02 AM

If they are trading derozen then you can expect them to trade Aldridge too and completely rebuild trading for draft picks.  Sending derozen out for another player doesn't make sense, derozen is fine in the spurs scheme.

With respect to you, I don't see that, Spurs were much a better before Derozan, I was thinking the trade was good but we have already seen the result, his lack of winning mentality makes the Spurs suffer and he did that during the playoffs time, his average is a proof or evidence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Reid

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:26:19 AM

That will be a good move if happened.

Sixers needs a reliable point guard so that Simmons can be more focused on his usual position, the forward position. He isn't that good in terms of playmaking as that's not his playing style.
Correct. Or Simmons could be an all-around guy who can pass while breaking the opponent's defensive position.
There is no problem with Paul since he is a shooter. If Simmons penetrates Paul is free to shoot the ball or it could be the other way around.
They can make a variety of plays with him on the team.

I think there's no plan to trade away either Embiid and Simmons. They can accommodate CP3's salary but they need to give up their good role players. It's fine though and takes that as the last attempt to chase the championship with Simmons and Embiid together and CP3's time (in good shape) is running out.
No plan. Not now.
Bring CP3, try it out if it will work then maybe they can keep the team and add more roleplayers.
But I think they will need to bring the team to East Finals again before that happens.
Pages: « 1 ... 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 ... 3461 »
  Print  

Jump to: