Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Decide MOIN's FUTURE (Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237881.msg44071876#msg44071876)
The Platform on the current codebase
The Platform on the Particl codebase
Research phase & something entirely new
Other (Please post details of proposal)

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔄🔄🔄🔄 ――――― ▲ MOIN ――――― It's not dead. It's resting ―――― 🔄🔄🔄🔄  (Read 123367 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

Thanks for the mini update KingCaper. Looks as though things are progressing nicely with the addition of the Facebook page which I have already been promoting on Twitter and thanks to the ones that liked my tweet and re-tweets. I try and promote MOIN on Twitter at least once or twice a week to help spread the word about this hidden gem in the crypto world. Keep up the great work KingCaper and the rest of the people helping out on MOIN.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilog

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:06:12 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 09:33:19 AM by ilog

Great news!

MOIN facebook page name change was approved after third time.
https://www.facebook.com/moinproject/

Congratulations, MOIN community is growing!

In BITCOIN we Trust.
HeRVy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:08:01 AM

Great!

Many thanks for your nice and full reply!

One question... will Moin have an Android or IOS wallet in a future?

For now, I will wait some time just in case for someone who be willing to expand the answers and then I will write the article.

Thanks again!

Yours

HeRVy

@KingCaper

Hi all!

I should want to promote moin in my spanish blog

There is not much knowledge about this altcoin in Spain nor in South America.

So I want to write an article in mi blog about this coin

Style will be as the one I wrote about siacoin, you can have a look here.

http://moneyptc.es/siacoin-criptomoneda/

So the article would have the following paragraphs.

• Why moin?
  • In what manner moin contributes to the coins ecosystem?
  • What is moin's team developing now and in the future?
  • Where to buy moin? Well, this question I can resolve.  Grin

So if you where so kind to resolve in few words the above questions I can write this article about moin, developping then your answers and translating them by myself.

Off course you can add any information you consider is interesting and I have missed.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort

Long life to Moin  Wink

I've tried to answer your questions as best as I can. Maybe everyone else could take a read and pitch in with anything they think I've missed or that could be expressed more clearly.

Thanks a lot for helping to promote us. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to expand on or if there are any other questions you'd like answered.

Why moin?

Having being around the cryptocurrency scene for several years now I think it’s almost impossible to be too skeptical when it comes to any of the claims teams make about their future plans. Basically, until I see the code – I assume it isn’t real. For this reason I wouldn’t feel comfortable recommending anyone invest a significant amount of money in MOIN yet (if that’s what you meant by "why moin"). It’s also why we haven’t really promoted MOIN too heavily up until now, because by my own standards – from the outside looking in at least – MOIN is unproven. I think it’s a project I’d be watching very closely though.

In what manner moin contributes to the coins ecosystem?

At the moment MOIN contributes nothing in particular to the coins ecosystem. The coins ecosystem isn’t something I think about to be honest. Whether or not a project offers something unique is definitely a useful gauge of its legitimacy though and I do care about making something useful. With MOIN we will eventually contribute something unique to the coins ecosystem, but it’ll happen as a natural consequence of continuing to work on the things I find most interesting. Basically, there’s just something I have my heart set on building.

What is moin's team developing now and in the future?

I’ve been working on something I’ve been referring to by the codename “The Platform”. Partly in reaction to other projects that made big promises and never delivered, I decided a long time ago I wouldn’t release details of exactly what The Platform is until it was almost ready for release. At the same time, I don’t the want people who have invested to be completely in the dark, so we give progress updates once every 2 weeks. What I will say is that it will be made up of three inter-operating subsystems, each of which will be released individually as and when they’re ready since each is capable of functioning independently. But it’s in combining the three that things get really interesting.

In the mean time, one of our graphic designers axllht has been busy working on new designs for our wallet and on revamping and expanding the official website discovermoin.com, both of which are coming along very nicely.

I haven’t thought far beyond The Platform as improving and extending it aught to keep us occupied well into the future. Once the alpha is released I’d like to bring on more developers, so at that point we’ll probably look at expanding into other areas.

Where to buy moin? Well, this question I can resolve.

I’d caution anyone before buying MOIN that it’s not a get-rich quick scheme. We absolutely won’t add a feature (*cough* Masternodes *cough*) that adds little in the way of functionality just to manufacture scarcity or push the price up. So if you’re a day trader looking for a quick return you’re going to find our motivations completely at odds with your own, and MOIN probably isn’t for you.

For me, MOIN’s mostly about learning new skills, the technical challenges and getting to meet and work with interesting like-minded people. Right now, what would probably benefit us most is getting more people involved. So if anyone reading is looking for a new challenge, has programming experience and wants to get involved with a project in this field, wants to learn new skills or would like to contribute in some other way then come find us on IRC/Slack/email or on the forums. I'm sure we can find a way to put your skills to good use!

IRC: #moin-crypto (freenode)
Slack: https://discovermoin.herokuapp.com/
email: contact@discovermoin.com
KingCaper (OP)

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

Thanks for the mini update KingCaper. Looks as though things are progressing nicely with the addition of the Facebook page which I have already been promoting on Twitter and thanks to the ones that liked my tweet and re-tweets. I try and promote MOIN on Twitter at least once or twice a week to help spread the word about this hidden gem in the crypto world. Keep up the great work KingCaper and the rest of the people helping out on MOIN.

Thank you vella, really appreciate all your help and support.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
koshercrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

Staking works very well and the wallet looks clean. I've been staking another coin for about 5 days now and have received nothing, but MOIN took less than 24 hours to receive my first stake. Keep up the good work KingCaper
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:35:04 PM

Thank you vella, really appreciate all your help and support.

No problem mate, like I said I try and help as much as I can when ever I can.

@koshercrypto

That's great hear and you'll be earning a lot more stakes in the days/months and years to come. I have also found that MOIN is one of the best staking coins, yes I am invested in a lot of staking coins but I have found MOIN to be one of the best along with a few others. The best thing with MOIN is that the price is able to remain solid which makes MOIN a great coin to invest in for the long term no matter when you get in. I had someone come in just a month ago when the price was at 3500 sats and at the time he thought that the price was too high, I told him that yes the price has increased a fair bit since I got in but the price has been making a steady increase and doesn't dump. And now he is happy as the price has been holding strong and has actually gone up to 4000+ sats in that time plus all the staking rewards he has received along the way. That is why I recommend MOIN to everyone I talk too as in my opinion it is one of the best long term Altcoins out there. But as always people should only invest what they can afford to lose.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:16:35 PM

Great!

Many thanks for your nice and full reply!

One question... will Moin have an Android or IOS wallet in a future?

For now, I will wait some time just in case for someone who be willing to expand the answers and then I will write the article.

Thanks again!

Yours

HeRVy

There's not enough demand right now to justify standalone wallets for Android and iOS, but if enough people are interested we can look into having MOIN added to a multi-coin wallet like Coinomi. I believe they're working on an iOS app too, so eventually it'd cover both platforms.

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

Great news!

MOIN facebook page name change was approved after third time.
https://www.facebook.com/moinproject/

Congratulations, MOIN community is growing!

Thanks again ilog! I've added a link in the social section of the OP.

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:11:19 PM

The price of MOIN has been holding up well even with this BTC fork coming however I have put some buy orders in below the current price just in case people start to sell their MOIN for BTC ready for Aug 1st which isn't too far away now. If I can pick up some cheap MOIN I'll be happy but if not I'll be even more happier because MOIN was able to withstand the BTC fork and people selling their Alts.

Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:22:58 AM

The price of MOIN has been holding up well even with this BTC fork coming however I have put some buy orders in below the current price just in case people start to sell their MOIN for BTC ready for Aug 1st which isn't too far away now. If I can pick up some cheap MOIN I'll be happy but if not I'll be even more happier because MOIN was able to withstand the BTC fork and people selling their Alts.

Did any of your orders get filled?

I suspect not, but curious all the same...
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:58:53 AM

Did any of your orders get filled?

I suspect not, but curious all the same...

No but I wasn't expecting that they would and just put them in to see if people were willing to sell off some coins. It's good in a way as it shows that people want to hold their MOIN and not just sell them off cheaply. Look at MOIN now its starting to rise again and is creeping up to its ATH.

KingCaper (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:03:23 PM

Fortnightly Sunday Update

Hello!

I'll be honest, this one snuck up on me. Up until yesterday morning I thought I'd another week till the next update was due. Still, development of mApp1 is going well and I'd rather be working on it than talking about it so that's all there is to say about it for now.

Axllht's still working on the new discovermoin.com and Jookly's been helping with scripts for pulling in stats from the explorer.

Steady progress being made on all fronts.

Na zdrowie!

Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:01:34 PM

Thanks for the check-in KingCaper  Cheesy .  Things seem to be going well for MOIN as development continues forward.  I notice an increase in attention being paid to MOIN as people look for low profile coins that are likely to still be around in the future.  Cool
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

Thanks for the check-in KingCaper  Cheesy .  Things seem to be going well for MOIN as development continues forward.  I notice an increase in attention being paid to MOIN as people look for low profile coins that are likely to still be around in the future.  Cool

Yes there has been a lot of attention for MOIN now as we saw it in the price rise just after the Bitcoin fork and continues to hold steady at the current price. Thanks KingCaper for the update and even though you don't have much to say at least you keep in contact with the community which is the main thing so keep up the good work and also to the others working on MOIN. Slow and steady wins the race as they say and that is what MOIN is and people are now starting to see this as we move forward. I tweeted the other day my top picks for long term coins under 1 million coinmarketcap and MOIN is one of them that I believe has a bright long term future and has huge potential for growth.

scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

about android version: coinomi android wallet is one of the best for bitcoin or altcoins and it had shadowcash, project moin forked from that doesn't exist anymore, so it might make sense to approach them to integrate it.
ENvader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:51:12 AM

hey everyone,

Looking to buy some moin. Which is currently the easiest exchange to use?

Thanks
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:11:28 AM

hey everyone,

Looking to buy some moin. Which is currently the easiest exchange to use?

Thanks

It's on a few exchanges so ease might have more to do with which one you are familiar with than anything but Cryptopia and Livecoin seem to share most of the volume.  It is also on novaexchange, coinexchange.io and c-cex
ooom

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Learning is the beginning of wealth.

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:36:53 PM

Just checked MOIN facebook page. Good job, I really liked it. I feel some possitiveness towards Moin.

Disclaimer: My material is for informational purposes only.  It should not be considered legal or financial advice. I do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my content.
This.is.it

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:45:23 PM

Moin die best.
For real every  month from my salary i sped 200$ for moin. now I still doing it, but from percentage i getting each mount profit 10k moin so its 1000$ profit per mounth. Nobody can bealive it but at the moment its one of the bets coin i have. Its stabi !!! And growing little by little. Still not too late to invest, in fast future will be 1$ per moin. So think people!!!
This.is.it

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

If someone can sell me 100k moin i take it direct! For 24h price !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: