Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109704 times)
FUCKUP

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:24:53 PM

I just tried that whole uplink your lab to itself thing.  Wow.  I can't believe I didn't think of that.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:33:48 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 08:58:29 AM by Przemax

I have another wharf bug. I cant lower my workers with a message that I cant do that while wharf is repairing ship. But its clearly not the case.

Wharf is definatly too expensive to use even with the current changes. From a balance point of view which you fear you cannot say that wharf is competing with anything since NOONE is willing to use them at that prices, and its prices when owner gets nothing. Most of the modules that uses 1000 population gives 1000 satoshis worth of something to the user. Most expensive module in the game gives 0 satoshi. That is seriously wrong.

Oh and yes. Implementing critical strikes could be fun.
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:35:06 PM

Hello.

Build a wharf, but can't repair my self, after clicking goes to error page....

Hey, thanks for the report!

I just tried that whole uplink your lab to itself thing.  Wow.  I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Nor anyone on the team, apparently...

I have another wharf bug. I cant lower my workers with a message that I cant do that while wharf is repairing ship. But its clearly not the case.

Thanks for the report!

Wharf is definatly too expensive to use even with the current changes. From a balance point of view which you fear you cannot say that wharf is competing with anything since NOONE is willing to use them at that prices, and its prices when owner gets nothing. Most of the modules that uses 1000 population gives 1000 satoshis worth of something to the user. Most expensive module in the game gives 0 satoshi. That is seriously wrong.

People do use wharfs for repairs, and were doing so even before the price drop. But generally speaking, you are mostly right. I mean, it would've been much better for both wharf owners AND newbies to have lower repair prices. We'll hopefully get there, but that would require re-balancing lots of other stuff.

Oh and yes. Implementing critical strikes could be fun.

Absolutely!

Small update.

• [BUG] Laboratories can be uplinked to themselves, doubling scientists count. (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Wharf owners can't repair themselves. (@kakucis006)

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:24:34 PM

SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG with BTC Faucet looks innovative concept with faucet to earn user some free rewards by playing.

Must have to try. I just have checked site will join soon and update my experience .
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 04:17:39 PM

SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG with BTC Faucet looks innovative concept with faucet to earn user some free rewards by playing.

Must have to try. I just have checked site will join soon and update my experience .

Have fun! :)

Tiny update:

• [BUG] Can't reduce number of workers on planets with wharfs. (@Przemax)

darkky

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:45:58 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 01:01:18 AM by darkky

still that bug with rockets, especialy ion rockets.....is frustrating that i cant hit the ion rocket, lose like 1 minute and other ships will shoot me....90% or more when i trying to attack a ion rocket will jump me out for the game with that error.....i reported this long time ago, but it seems is not a priority to fix the rockets bug....and another thing that i suposed is bug to...is it normal if a ion torpedo miss you to get all your shield? i suposed is a bug, i dont undested if a ion torpedo that missed me to take all my shield......thanks and i am waiting an answer
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 09:51:31 AM

still that bug with rockets, especialy ion rockets.....is frustrating that i cant hit the ion rocket, lose like 1 minute and other ships will shoot me....90% or more when i trying to attack a ion rocket will jump me out for the game with that error.....i reported this long time ago, but it seems is not a priority to fix the rockets bug....and another thing that i suposed is bug to...is it normal if a ion torpedo miss you to get all your shield? i suposed is a bug, i dont undested if a ion torpedo that missed me to take all my shield......thanks and i am waiting an answer

darkky, I have no intentions of cribbing your style or anything, but could you please put more effort into your posts? In particular, some line-breaks here and there would go a long way of making them more comprehensible.

Also, there's no need to "apologize" for mistaking features for bugs. You can't possibly know, you can be safe in assumption everything is a bug. Just say it like it is :)

Anyways, terribly sorry if the rockets are still giving you trouble! I thought the bug was fixed. Apparently not, or rather - it was some other bug, and I failed to fill it properly. Thus, could please copy-paste (or screenshot) the particular error message you are getting? Thank you!

As far as rockets dealing damage even when they miss -- whelp, I'm quite sure that can't happen. I mean, I'm not sure of anything lately, but that just sounds too bad to be true. Never seen it during testing either. Are you sure you're taking shield discharge into account (i.e. you lose 1 point every 1 minute)? Any additional information would be very welcome.

darkky

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:27:33 AM

look...is even worst the before...not only ion torped, all rockets cant be killed anymore..... http://prnt.sc/chgl6l......i reported this over and over again, lost some hp to get this ss, that is one of the message what i recived when i am trying to attack a rocket....if u think is fair, is ok....but just tell me that i cant do nothing and i need to wait like 8-10 minutes until rocket hit me...now didnt happend, happend only once with ion torpedo taking me all the shiled(green one) even if it miss...but i try it 2 more times and was ok....i also want to ask u if u can fix my cpu ,i am reciving only 9 cpu instead of 12
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 11:45:22 AM

Small update.

• [BUG] Can't shoot down rockets. (@darkky)
  • [BUG] Some rocket events were missing. (~@darkky)
  • [ENC] Error-check "Approach" and "Target" buttons on the scanner. (~@darkky)

5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:13:39 PM

Found an Extreme typo  Wink

http://prnt.sc/chjtcj

All sectors marked with that Threat Level has it.

Also, what are the Rogue AI supposed to be?

They don't seem to be doing anything at all yet their spawn are announced as War messages.

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:37:13 PM

Found an Extreme typo  ;)

http://prnt.sc/chjtcj

All sectors marked with that Threat Level has it.

Thanks, fixed!

They don't seem to be doing anything at all yet their spawn are announced as War messages.

Just a powerful enemy with good loot.

BTW, they don't spawn, they TURN EVIL.

Also, this is a one-time event. I'll post some extra explanations (both in-universe and real) once it ends.

Przemax

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:45:38 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 09:01:11 PM by Przemax

Im not sure if thats intended or a bug. Science research is suppose to give some blueprint or item or both as far as ive seen.

I had few items but no blueprint as of yet. Finishing an ancient tome had confirmed me its giving some blueprint. It literally says so after finishing a reaserch. But i have non of it.

Does it gives a bp after the first one? And shouldnt i have an alien virus bp after finishing its reaserch or otherwise what is the point of bio bps?

And what about getting a message that i didnt have space in my warehouses for a rare artifact? Is it permanently lost? Is there a chance that it will still be found?
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 09:59:27 PM

Im not sure if thats intended or a bug. Science research is suppose to give some blueprint or item or both as far as ive seen.

I had few items but no blueprint as of yet. Finishing an ancient tome had confirmed me its giving some blueprint. It literally says so after finishing a reaserch. But i have non of it.

Does it gives a bp after the first one? And shouldnt i have an alien virus bp after finishing its reaserch or otherwise what is the point of bio bps?

Oh, you should've asked earlier. There is some documentation/UI gap in that area. What is not explained clearly anywhere is the fact, that planets can have their own blueprints. So blueprints from the labs go there. And you can't see them (ugh, this is the stupid part), unless you also have a factory on that same planet. However, blueprints are also shared between uplinked laboratories, so you can have your factory on another planet, as long as it has a lab too...

I believe the order goes like:
Code:
Node Planet -----> Hub Planet
[Factory]   <----- [Blueprints]

Given the regular uplink scheme:
Code:
Node Planet ----->
Node Planet -----> Hub Planet
Node Planet ----->

And what about getting a message that i didnt have space in my warehouses for a rare artifact? Is it permanently lost? Is there a chance that it will still be found?

Word is, the galaxy is seeded with ancient technology, so every planet has a fair chance of finding something. And yes, you have to be lucky with your warehouse slots, or you miss the opportunity to grab your artifact. Which, yes, makes an already low chance even lower.

5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:46:57 AM

Just a powerful enemy with good loot.

BTW, they don't spawn, they TURN EVIL.

Also, this is a one-time event. I'll post some extra explanations (both in-universe and real) once it ends.

Things are getting interesting  Grin

Too bad it is only a one time event.

Przemax

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:28:48 PM

Node planet with researched ancient tome is connected to a factory planet but still I only got alien virus to be produced and no other bp. Is thats ok? To be sure my planets are uplinked both ways like follows: Ancient tome planet<--->factory planet.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 03:25:01 PM

Node planet with researched ancient tome is connected to a factory planet but still I only got alien virus to be produced and no other bp. Is thats ok? To be sure my planets are uplinked both ways like follows: Ancient tome planet<--->factory planet.

Nope, that is indeed a bug :( Thanks for the report! I've thrown an extra ancient tome to your warehouse for a wasted project.

Should be fixed now, along with some other minor fixes.

Everyone, please note: you might need to re-link your planets and/or adjust the uplinking rules, as they were not working properly before.

Przemax

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:13:20 PM

Yay it works  Grin. Not that I can do something with it. It needs another stuff. But that is ok since its some progress. Science takes time and all that.

But speaking about needing another stuff. Im a little scared right now of overwriting one tome with another on the same lab or getting the same bp if I chose to research it in another lab. What should I do? And what are risks involved? Can it double? Can it be overwriten?
zaiusz

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:52:13 PM

Toecutter, don't want to be a moaner but is there any way you guys can avoid using video ads?  They tend to lock up my pages from loading, and traveling in red space becomes even more risky because I get shot down before I even have the option of doing anything.  Those extra 10 seconds matter a lot when undocking  Tongue
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 08:44:55 AM

Yay it works  Grin. Not that I can do something with it. It needs another stuff. But that is ok since its some progress. Science takes time and all that.

But speaking about needing another stuff. Im a little scared right now of overwriting one tome with another on the same lab or getting the same bp if I chose to research it in another lab. What should I do? And what are risks involved? Can it double? Can it be overwriten?

The worst that can happen is that you get no new blueprint.

Toecutter, don't want to be a moaner but is there any way you guys can avoid using video ads?  They tend to lock up my pages from loading, and traveling in red space becomes even more risky because I get shot down before I even have the option of doing anything.  Those extra 10 seconds matter a lot when undocking  Tongue

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about, but I suspect it's about adalso.com. If that is true, they are as good as gone. Could you provide screenshots or additional info to clarify?

FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:00:40 AM

I sold a planet to one of my squadmates, and I didn't get any satoshi for it.  Is that supposed to happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: