Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109676 times)
darkky

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:48:42 AM

hello again......i want to ask u if is normal that after i am killing like 10-15 pirates npc to have a much lower loot? the loot realy sucks if i am killing to many npc pirates, even a ms that usualy drop me decent loot it gives me like 8-9 argentum or few rubies emeralds....i saw u removed the pressure lvl warning....i want to ask u only if is ok to be like that...thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

I sold a planet to one of my squadmates, and I didn't get any satoshi for it.  Is that supposed to happen?

No, it's a horrible bug. Thanks for the report!

Do you require any additional moderator action regarding those satoshi or are you guys good?

hello again......i want to ask u if is normal that after i am killing like 10-15 pirates npc to have a much lower loot? the loot realy sucks if i am killing to many npc pirates, even a ms that usualy drop me decent loot it gives me like 8-9 argentum or few rubies emeralds....i saw u removed the pressure lvl warning....i want to ask u only if is ok to be like that...thanks

There is no explicit loot downgrade, but there is sector cleansing, and I believe you might be seeing it's effect.

The sector you hunt in had "Extremely High" threat level originally. You've managed to bring it down to "Very High". If you keep at it, you'd eventually cleanse the sector completely, leading to no pirates and no loot. (Reminder: sectors slowly revert to their original threat levels over time).

Small update.

• [BUG] Planets showing "None", instead of "Very Low" in some cases. (@ ?) *
  • [BUG] Planet salesman gets 0 satoshi. (@FUCKUP)

* I know a similar bug was already reported AND fixed, but I urge everyone to re-check their planets yet again.

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:55:28 PM

It wasn't very much satoshi, so I don't really care.  We're good.
kakucis006

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:34:05 PM

[BUG] Planets showing "None", instead of "Very Low" in some cases. (@ ?) *

That was my finding, and have checked planet, now all is perfect.  Wink
darkky

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:34:59 PM

your right...now i almost get no loot...i didnt killed npc for many hours there, and loot sems to be even lower then before Sad( what can i do, like how much time is need to be again very high or such? days? thanks for answer.... maybe in next update u will do smth about, becouse is not normal to have almost no loot, or give u like 1 iron, copper.......i dont see a big change , the ships have the same hp and dmg...is any chances that in next update something to be change at this cleasing?
Quellzar

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:12:54 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 12:03:44 AM by Quellzar

Hello,

Just ran into the same planet issue regarding sales. if I could get some help with it when you can it would be greatly appreciated thanks Smiley

this was after the fix mentioned above but it would seem that it is still an issue maybe. planet was sold but no satoshi was received though it was removed from the buyers total.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:39:07 AM

[BUG] Planets showing "None", instead of "Very Low" in some cases. (@ ?) *

That was my finding, and have checked planet, now all is perfect.  ;)

Believe it or not, but those were 2 separate (yet very very similar  bugs). Glad it all worked out in the end.

your right...now i almost get no loot...i didnt killed npc for many hours there, and loot sems to be even lower then before :(( what can i do, like how much time is need to be again very high or such? days? thanks for answer.... maybe in next update u will do smth about, becouse is not normal to have almost no loot, or give u like 1 iron, copper.......i dont see a big change , the ships have the same hp and dmg...is any chances that in next update something to be change at this cleasing?

The number of pirates should also go down. And their skill (which affects aim/evade). And their loot.

The cleansing you performed is quite massive and it will take a few days to go back. However, you are the only entity in the game powerful enough to do it alone. Even packs of players had problems achieving this before... I would not expect any re-balancing in that area, it works pretty much how we wanted it to.

Hello,

Just ran into the same planet issue regarding sales. if I could get some help with it when you can it would be greatly appreciated thanks :)

this was after the fix mentioned above but it would seem that it is still an issue maybe. planet was sold but no satoshi was received though it was removed from the buyers total.

Hello, Quellzar.

Thanks for your report! I just checked, there was some team-related stupidity going on. Terribly sorry for this, it should be fixed this time.

Same question: do you need additional moderator action to restore the missing satoshi?

Quellzar

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:40:13 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 03:10:28 PM by Quellzar

No problem Toecutter,

thanks very much for looking into it for me. In this case yes I would greatly appreciate some help getting the satoshi back, it was for me a noticeable amount so if it can be retrieved it would be very much appreciated.

Ive sent you a pm with some more info in case its needed

That was very fast, all better now. Thanks  Grin
Quellzar

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:29:28 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 08:55:30 AM by Quellzar

hello,

just wanted to mention that there is a sort of weird occurrence where if you have an item selected in a station such as under materials, gold bars lets say and then change pages to resources to say gold ore, the item you selected on the first page will get moved to the other page. meaning, i just basically spent 60k on gold bars while intending to buy gold ore. and yes i'm aware that even with that its my own fault lol but just wondered there was any way this might be fixed.

myself and zaiusz also noticed that when we are in the same station we cant see each others ships in the hanger. we seem to be able to see other players ships without issue but not squadmatesat all.

Also just wanted to ask if it might be a possibility to have some kind of visual marker on the screen when your ship is burning?. it would help with not having to click on the dock button over and over and loading the page as many times to try and dock quickly once the fire is out. not a big issue but handy possibly.

And since I'm at it, would it maybe be useful if its possible to do to add an outbound squad wide communication channel?. It might be helpful with planet sales and such because as far as i know they cant be seen unless you can land which makes "window shopping" sort of difficult. for example though, if I have a planet for sale that is next to squad A's planet and i think they might be interested then to be able to type squad A into the chat box as I currently could a players name and have that message go to all players of that squad. it would help with dealing with squads where you don't know who is active when or even who is active at all.

Sorry, its late and i keep adding to this as i play here but just a couple thoughts to see if its just me or if they might be helpful to people Smiley and there has been some very alcohol based root beer involved.
darkky

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:02:05 AM

can u put a npc or something that can buy allien eggs? i have to many and peoples are not much interested in...i saw they have a npc price but couldnt find any place where i can sell them to npc........thanks
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 09:38:24 AM

hello,

just wanted to mention that there is a sort of weird occurrence where if you have an item selected in a station such as under materials, gold bars lets say and then change pages to resources to say gold ore, the item you selected on the first page will get moved to the other page. meaning, i just basically spent 60k on gold bars while intending to buy gold ore. and yes i'm aware that even with that its my own fault lol but just wondered there was any way this might be fixed.

That's actually a feature. It allows you to compare prices across different tabs. And yeah, people noticed it's weird/bad UI before, rightly so.

myself and zaiusz also noticed that when we are in the same station we cant see each others ships in the hanger. we seem to be able to see other players ships without issue but not squadmatesat all.

Thanks, added to the list. This one is popular today :)

Also just wanted to ask if it might be a possibility to have some kind of visual marker on the screen when your ship is burning?. it would help with not having to click on the dock button over and over and loading the page as many times to try and dock quickly once the fire is out. not a big issue but handy possibly.

Oh, great point. Added to the list.

And since I'm at it, would it maybe be useful if its possible to do to add an outbound squad wide communication channel?. It might be helpful with planet sales and such because as far as i know they cant be seen unless you can land which makes "window shopping" sort of difficult. for example though, if I have a planet for sale that is next to squad A's planet and i think they might be interested then to be able to type squad A into the chat box as I currently could a players name and have that message go to all players of that squad. it would help with dealing with squads where you don't know who is active when or even who is active at all.

Great idea, although probably wouldn't get implemented. Added to the list.

can u put a npc or something that can buy allien eggs? i have to many and peoples are not much interested in...i saw they have a npc price but couldnt find any place where i can sell them to npc........thanks

You are right, this is not right. We'll adjust this whole alien egg situation.

darkky

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:42:17 AM

i bother you again...i was thinking about something to implement, is not very easy and i dont know if will be in the benefit of the game but i will tell my idea here, i am waiting some opinions if is possible.....i am thinking of a way to buy and sell skills from a player to another, like in other old game.......i am thinking that can be used a item( even alien egg) in wich u can extract a part of your skills and after selling to another player, i think many players will want to sell or buy some skills they dont have or that are hard to get....in this situation the game take a % fee becouse the item in wich u extract skill is consumable and cost some satoshi ofc, and after a player extract skiils and sell to other player that skill, the item will be lost when the player who bought skills will add on his ship....i am realy waiting your opinion about this and other players are also welcome to say if is good or bad for the game....thanks
5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:56:09 PM

How is this even a thing?

http://prntscr.com/cjeims

Warlockpx

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:04:45 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 03:17:41 PM by Warlockpx

EmbarrassedHello I have a problem with 2 cargo slots of my spacecraft. two of them are locked, with a negative number (-3) and receive no object, presented a failure message when you try any means of load transfer. Cry Cry

20 minutes after the problem was fixed. Grin Grin Grin
5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:28:19 AM

Hey toecutter,

Could you please ask the devs to fix equipment stacking.

When putting equipment of the same type (for example MLK-III's, Basic Engines, BUFF-100s) in a planet warehouse the equipment stacks correctly. But when unmounting and/or moving equipment between ships they tend to not stack and take up a cargo slot each (while getting them from a planet's warehouse keeps them stacked).

Regards,
5leepyJoe

toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:14:02 AM

i bother you again...i was thinking about something to implement, is not very easy and i dont know if will be in the benefit of the game but i will tell my idea here, i am waiting some opinions if is possible.....i am thinking of a way to buy and sell skills from a player to another, like in other old game.......i am thinking that can be used a item( even alien egg) in wich u can extract a part of your skills and after selling to another player, i think many players will want to sell or buy some skills they dont have or that are hard to get....in this situation the game take a % fee becouse the item in wich u extract skill is consumable and cost some satoshi ofc, and after a player extract skiils and sell to other player that skill, the item will be lost when the player who bought skills will add on his ship....i am realy waiting your opinion about this and other players are also welcome to say if is good or bad for the game....thanks

Interesting. Do not expect anything like that, because, well, it would change everything. But the idea is worth exploring.

How is this even a thing?

http://prntscr.com/cjeims
Hey toecutter,

Could you please ask the devs to fix equipment stacking.

When putting equipment of the same type (for example MLK-III's, Basic Engines, BUFF-100s) in a planet warehouse the equipment stacks correctly. But when unmounting and/or moving equipment between ships they tend to not stack and take up a cargo slot each (while getting them from a planet's warehouse keeps them stacked).

Regards,
5leepyJoe

Thanks, added to the list!

:-[Hello I have a problem with 2 cargo slots of my spacecraft. two of them are locked, with a negative number (-3) and receive no object, presented a failure message when you try any means of load transfer. :'( :'(

20 minutes after the problem was fixed. ;D ;D ;D

Hello, Warlockpx.

Thanks for your report! Do you by any chance remember what exactly you did to get into negative cargo values? I was quite sure it can't happen anymore :(

BTW, this state tends to fix itself and it looks like it can't be exploited any further, but still, UGHHHH.

5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:20:29 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 10:40:45 AM by 5leepyJoe

Hey toecutter,

One more issue at the moment for me: Ad Sense ads seem to not be loading correctly and as a result my CPU points have dropped from 13 to 8 per recharge.

Any chance you guys could reset it for me please? No rush though. 8 isn't that bad.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

EDIT: Fixed! Thank you!  Grin

5leepyJoe

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:39:19 PM

Hey toecutter,

Found something curious.

I built a refinery on my planet. The warehouse was already filled with ore so the first refinery job happened only a few minutes later, but I got an error that there is no space. But the refinery process would be using 10 ore opening up a space for it to place that refined material. Could you maybe ask the devs to check the process queue in the code for this function.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

darkky

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:38:15 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 07:26:17 AM by darkky

hello...i want to askf u other thing......is it normal after you are fighting with other players in pvp, when u came in a orange or green sector that a con cruiser will attack you and kill you? i thought con cruisers are only for orange and green area, didnt know that they will attack you if u fight with others in pvp, and when u come back they will not stop untill will kill you....thanks...for many hours all playes got a big lag becouse of blockadz , that didnt worked proprely and didnt load....i am not sure u can do any about that, but i wanted that u know about
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 10:47:11 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 11:06:13 AM by toecutter

Hey toecutter,

Found something curious.

I built a refinery on my planet. The warehouse was already filled with ore so the first refinery job happened only a few minutes later, but I got an error that there is no space. But the refinery process would be using 10 ore opening up a space for it to place that refined material. Could you maybe ask the devs to check the process queue in the code for this function.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

Right, I know what this is. It worked similarly for regular cargo-based crafting before and was thankfully fixed. I don't think there are going to be any objections, added to the list.

hello...i want to askf u other thing......is it normal after you are fighting with other players in pvp, when u came in a orange or green sector that a con cruiser will attack you and kill you? i thought con cruisers are only for orange and green area, didnt know that they will attack you if u fight with others in pvp, and when u come back they will not stop untill will kill you....thanks...for many hours all playes got a big lag becouse of blockadz , that didnt worked proprely and didnt load....i am not sure u can do any about that, but i wanted that u know about

No, it's not normal. You can do whatever you want in red sectors and neither GPD nor CONS will consider you a criminal. Are you sure you haven't done anything else to anger them?

(Healing/Charging other criminals is considered a crime too, you know).

I'll still ticket this, but I'm 99% sure this part of the game works as expected.

And yeah, blockadz.com is acting up today, so we removed it for the time being.

Everyone, I've noticed the "support structure" item has surfaced. It's totally a bug. No mystery here, no possible future use, it's a remnant of an unused idea (a common resource for all module building, and it would've been made out of 10 or so plexiglass). I don't know why is it still in the game,
and, even worse, appears as loot, but it really shouldn't.

Now, there's a 0.001% off-chance, that we, at some point, will actually implement that idea. Or maybe you like the notion of having some unique/bugged item. So you might want to keep it, it's up to you. But I honestly recommend to send me a PM/post here instead, so I could replace it with something else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: