Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE}  (Read 109713 times)
rehbell

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:43:49 PM

Dear toecutter,

I have 2 extreme reactors in my ship. Each reactor charges the energy by 20 per minute. Is it right that if the ship is equipped with 2 reactors the total energy charge is 30 instead of 40?     http://prntscr.com/ell9vg
toecutter (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 08:25:01 PM

1. Some times in SG1 the buttons from the crafting area do not enable after the cooldown time has passed and you have to refresh the page to use it.

2. And a request, would it be possible to add somewhere a place to see how much time is left for the crafting area to cooldown?

1. Thanks for the report, added to the list.

2. We still have trouble with conceptualizing those cooldowns. Is it the factory on the station/planet that's being re-configured? Is it something to do with your ship? Or is it your character just being tired? Depending on the answer this timer could go to Ship or Profile page in SG1. In SG2, there's a special area for all such indicators, so it's less of a question. Anyways, added to the list.

Edit: the devs. say since it's a global timer, and switching ship/nor station doesn't affect it, the logical place is Profile page.

Can you in the future please add soundeffects? Yes I know in space is nothing to be heard because there is no oxygen in the space and thus no sound waves are transmitted but cool would be if the laser beam, explosions, engine noise and ambient noise would be heard.

Thank you for the feedback. "Sound in space" is not really an issue we care about it (BTW, I heard electric cars have special apps, that simulate the sounds of revving eninges, as they are completely silent by themselves, so similar justification can apply to SG, it's just your ship's computer beeping and booping). And we always had sounds in SG1. So yeah, this is on the list and is going to appear to some day.

EDIT: I have the feeling that it has become heavier to manufacture 20nm PCB. Although I have been rising a level in electronics since yesterday, burn significantly more copper plates in the production of 20nm PCB. The same is true with medium casing and generally in the production of plates. I have the feeling that more plates and ores burn. Before this, perhaps 1 to 2 ores were burned in the attempt to produce a plate nickel. Today, 6 nickel ores burnt me when I tried to make 3 nickel plates. Just as I tried to create a cargo module, 4 Adamantium Plates burned me. The true before not so or not so high. Also burn me now with every attempt something to produce ores, plates or components. That was not so before. Before it was so with each 3 attempts to produce something no raw materials are burned. Now it is in any attempt so some burns.[/color] btw - http://prntscr.com/eli4sa

Nope, no changes were done to burn rates. Probably just your luck (or lack of thereof). I always report those in this thread, BTW, even though people give me hell for it.

I have 2 extreme reactors in my ship. Each reactor charges the energy by 20 per minute. Is it right that if the ship is equipped with 2 reactors the total energy charge is 30 instead of 40?     http://prntscr.com/ell9vg

This is by design. You can find some discussion about it some 20-30 pages back in this thread. I'm not sure if it's in the manual (I think it is!), but I guess it's also worth adding to the FAQ, as that is indeed a very frequent question.

BTW, the "you no longer need a reactor" thing was done specifically so that Trucker mining could still work. (Although we don't support it 100%, we realize it's kinda a necessity). I'm not sure what you guys are on about. Could someone please explain in more detail?

SatoshiGalaxy - MMORPG Faucet - No investments - Satoshi payouts.
rehbell

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:56:48 PM

BTW, the "you no longer need a reactor" thing was done specifically so that Trucker mining could still work. (Although we don't support it 100%, we realize it's kinda a necessity). I'm not sure what you guys are on about. Could someone please explain in more detail?

Dear toecutter,

In fact, it is still possible to operate with the truckers mining but it is cumbersome. Since one would have to leave a station a engine in the ship must have equipped and if I with a trucker mining industry wants to operate I need a laser. So far so good. If I now the reactor with the engine exchange I can undock mines again dock the engine with the reactor exchange. So that the consumed energy recharges faster, I have to replace the reactor with the engine. This means that it is very cumbersome since the player always has to change the reactor with the engine and differently. 2 possibilities were offered by us. 1. Add an equipment slot to the trucker so he has 3 slots for equipping equipment, reactor, motor and laser. 2. A hybrid. A combination between reactor and engine is a Reactine.
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:57:03 AM

"Sturdy Engine

Prototype engine. It's nothing special, but the manufacturers promise to unlock its potential via firmware upgrades."

I sure hope it's going to be worth it, I bought a few of them and they're pretty sucky at the moment Tongue

The update overall for engine use is pretty reasonable though.
Falcore

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:29:42 AM

"Fossil Fuel Engine"
- While the use of fossil fuels was outlawed in the past, the ban on fossil fuels quickly lead to a surplus in waste petroleum throughout the galaxy, while crude these engines allow truckers to power their ships and provide the small but efficient propulsion needed to keep the shipping lanes open."

Give it a "Cost of operation" of some sort like fuel which can be purchased for small satoshi fee at the stations.
shivasimha

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:11:19 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 02:38:39 PM by shivasimha

After taking ice blue planet, SG2 fails to work at all. Hapened when I truyed to land on it. SG1 on planet works normal, but there is no way to make SG2 work wille on such planet. Works fine when I lift off in SG1 and then swich to SG2.

edited: water planets aswell broken in SG2
euel

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:30:31 PM

when I try to set skill as title it says Malformed skill n parameter can you take away the button or fix it plz
jbiting

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

EDIT: I have the feeling that it has become heavier to manufacture 20nm PCB. Although I have been rising a level in electronics since yesterday, burn significantly more copper plates in the production of 20nm PCB. The same is true with medium casing and generally in the production of plates. I have the feeling that more plates and ores burn. Before this, perhaps 1 to 2 ores were burned in the attempt to produce a plate nickel. Today, 6 nickel ores burnt me when I tried to make 3 nickel plates. Just as I tried to create a cargo module, 4 Adamantium Plates burned me. The true before not so or not so high. Also burn me now with every attempt something to produce ores, plates or components. That was not so before. Before it was so with each 3 attempts to produce something no raw materials are burned. Now it is in any attempt so some burns. btw - http://prntscr.com/eli4sa

I agree. The burning seems to be much more extreme. I just tried crafting plexiglass and burned all 10 Orichalcum. Is there any benefit to leveling up in smelting/engineering? At level 14 in smelting, it seems I'd need to be level 100 to not burn 10 in one go.
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 12:39:53 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 01:24:25 PM by toecutter

Dear toecutter,

In fact, it is still possible to operate with the truckers mining but it is cumbersome. Since one would have to leave a station a engine in the ship must have equipped and if I with a trucker mining industry wants to operate I need a laser. So far so good. If I now the reactor with the engine exchange I can undock mines again dock the engine with the reactor exchange. So that the consumed energy recharges faster, I have to replace the reactor with the engine. This means that it is very cumbersome since the player always has to change the reactor with the engine and differently. 2 possibilities were offered by us. 1. Add an equipment slot to the trucker so he has 3 slots for equipping equipment, reactor, motor and laser. 2. A hybrid. A combination between reactor and engine is a Reactine.

I see! Thank you for the feedback.

"Fossil Fuel Engine"
- While the use of fossil fuels was outlawed in the past, the ban on fossil fuels quickly lead to a surplus in waste petroleum throughout the galaxy, while crude these engines allow truckers to power their ships and provide the small but efficient propulsion needed to keep the shipping lanes open."

Give it a "Cost of operation" of some sort like fuel which can be purchased for small satoshi fee at the stations.

Interesting idea, thank you.

when I try to set skill as title it says Malformed skill n parameter can you take away the button or fix it plz

Thanks for the report!

I agree. The burning seems to be much more extreme. I just tried crafting plexiglass and burned all 10 Orichalcum. Is there any benefit to leveling up in smelting/engineering? At level 14 in smelting, it seems I'd need to be level 100 to not burn 10 in one go.

Like I said no changes were done to the burn rates since forever. Probably just bad luck.

After taking ice blue planet, SG2 fails to work at all. Hapened when I truyed to land on it. SG1 on planet works normal, but there is no way to make SG2 work wille on such planet. Works fine when I lift off in SG1 and then swich to SG2.

edited: water planets aswell broken in SG2

Thank you for the report. Could you please PM me the name of the planets? Edit: NVM, found them.

Update.

• [BUG] Set title for skill button broken. (@euel)
  • [BUG] "Not enough energy error" for zoned thrust, didn't take reduced costs into account.
  • [SG2] Planets with upgradable warehouse slots break everything. (@shivasimha)

We're trying to track down the weird approaching bug people see in SG1. Sometimes, it just doesn't work, throwing a system error. If anyone can provide additional information, we would be very grateful.

FUCKUP

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:29:33 PM

Bug: in SG1, when I try to shoot a rocket that has been fired at my ship, I get sent to an error page that says "Argument 2 to spendSlotAux must be numeric, NULL given ()"
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:44:37 PM

We're trying to track down the weird approaching bug people see in SG1. Sometimes, it just doesn't work, throwing a system error. If anyone can provide additional information, we would be very grateful.
Bug: in SG1, when I try to shoot a rocket that has been fired at my ship, I get sent to an error page that says "Argument 2 to spendSlotAux must be numeric, NULL given ()"

That's it!

Our programmer was going crazy over this one, verifying everything to do with engines, but this small tidbit of info was the missing piece. What do engines and shooting down rockets have in common? They both can result in "equipment fizzle", which is what was actually happening. (That's when broken equipment malfunctions, but the action has no stats to modify, so it just spends the energy without doing anything useful)

Thank you very much. Can you please confirm it's been resolved?

FUCKUP

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

It looks like it's been resolved.  Thanks.
rehbell

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:18:35 PM

Dear toecutter,

You see a small black rectangle. Is this a graphic error or is it intended?  -  http://prntscr.com/emghyk
korney3

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

Where can I repair my ship?
euel

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

nowhere unless somebody has planet but cost to much for the worth of it in my opinion or someone has a ray
toecutter (OP)

SatoshiGalaxy

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:58:56 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 11:19:26 PM by toecutter

Dear toecutter,

You see a small black rectangle. Is this a graphic error or is it intended?  -  http://prntscr.com/emghyk

Hmm, as far as I can tell, that's the placeholder for the drag-and-drop hint. I'm not sure if it should hide itself or become more prominent, bug I agree, it looks like a glitch either way. Thanks for the report!

You can find a planet with a wharf and do it there, but @euel is right, it's pretty expensive and probably not worth your satoshi, unless you're in war and NEED IT RIGHT NOW.

Other players can repair you with Repair Ray equipment, that's much more common and should be pretty quick.

Finally, don't be afraid to die, when you do, NPCs will restore your ship and you'll be well on your way. It takes time, but it's completely free.

Old-timer Digital Beard in sector ANKAA
Old-timer Bloody Vandal in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Buggy Max in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Random Jack in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Crimson Savage in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Digital John in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Insane Drakonis in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Mad Max in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Unstable Vandal in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Buggy Tom in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Ugly Evan in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Unstable Beard in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Timid Dasher in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Crypto Rinzler in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Long Betty in sector Ed Asich
Old-timer Long Betty in sector Miram
Old-timer Digital Cutter in sector Miram
Old-timer Bit Rinzler in sector Miram
Old-timer Mad Beard in sector Miram
Old-timer Crimson Beard in sector Miram
Old-timer Crypto John in sector Miram
Old-timer Timid Drakonis in sector Miram
Old-timer Mad Scoundrel in sector Miram
Old-timer Black Beard in sector Miram
Old-timer Long Beard in sector Sulafat
Old-timer Buggy Drakonis in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Mad Max in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Ugly Tom in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Bloody Dasher in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Random John in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Mad Drakonis in sector CAPELLA
Old-timer Black Betty in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Dread Evan in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Insane Scoundrel in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Crimson Scoundrel in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Buggy Dasher in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Bloody Savage in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Insane Jack in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Mad Beard in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Insane John in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Timid Dasher in sector Miram
Old-timer Insane Tom in sector Miram
Old-timer Long Purge in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Digital Scoundrel in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Daring Rinzler in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Crypto Rinzler in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Daring Evan in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Random Beard in sector Atlas
Old-timer Buggy Vandal in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Mad Evan in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Daring Cutter in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Digital Cutter in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Insane Dasher in sector Skat
Old-timer Insane Drakonis in sector DIPHDA
Old-timer Bloody Vandal in sector DIPHDA
Old-timer Daring Evan in sector Marfak
Old-timer Short Evan in sector MIZAR
Old-timer Bloody Rinzler in sector ANKAA
Old-timer Ugly Tom in sector Tabit (1570)
Old-timer Buggy Cutter in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Dread Sam in sector Mekbuda
Old-timer Long Savage in sector DENEBOLA
Old-timer Digital Betty in sector Ruchbah
Old-timer Bit X in sector DIPHDA

Only 66 pirates left, great job killing them guys.

anibalbarca

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:14:46 PM

Hello Toecutter, I sent you a pm.

Thank you for your attention
zaiusz

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:58:06 AM

Dear Toecutter, I think the current way durability works is pretty sucky.

I'm losing a durability point practically every time I get shot.

Once the ship loses enough durability the equipment starts to lose durability every time it's used

Equipment fails often once it's below 50/XX, and you have to keep repairing to stay in business, and you're draining your maximum durability fast.

I think the rate of drop is unsustainable given the amount of sats you can make these days  Undecided
rehbell

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 10:09:07 AM by rehbell

Dear Toecutter, I think the current way durability works is pretty sucky.

I'm losing a durability point practically every time I get shot.

Once the ship loses enough durability the equipment starts to lose durability every time it's used

Equipment fails often once it's below 50/XX, and you have to keep repairing to stay in business, and you're draining your maximum durability fast.

I think the rate of drop is unsustainable given the amount of sats you can make these days  Undecided

That's what I'm talking about all the time.  Roll Eyes

And yesterday, at EVERY attempt to produce something burned. It was very bad with 20nm PCB. Since it was so bad that in an attempt 8 COPPER PLATES burnt. On average, there were 3 to 4 plates in EVERY attempt. So please do not tell me that nothing has changed. I do not believe you. It was the same with the equipment. I had a used laser in use. durability 5/5. Energy Beam MKI. So I shot 3 times on a pirate and each time I lost 1 point of durability. The legacy of failure after 3 times will use was a durability of 2/5. Please do not tell me I just had a bit of luck or it would have been on the other equipment. No the other equipment was repaired so should not happen. I'm sure I'm not the only one to do it.
FUCKUP

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

Yeah, my ship durability is going down 3 or 4 points every time I get wrecked.  Seems a little bit much.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: