Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:21:14 PM

Nothing is easy.. we can gain some thing only if we work hard.  
faucets and mining is the safe way to get some bitcoins.. But it is very slow process. I don't know if it is right or wrong...some people may feel i am wrong and misleading people.. But personally i feel, if we have good skills, it is easy to get some bitcoin with betting.. i personally do this.. and earning also...

If you mean selling skills and services for bitcoins, i am agree with you about this point, that's could being good source to collect bitcoins nowadays.
But if you mean by betting the gambling; i think it's not guaranteed income, and may be very risky way.
Yes if selling services such as creating logos and logo you elect was very nice, amu will get very many and very menguntugkan bitcoin.
But if you gamble perhaps my opinion is very less precise because if you do not win in gambling you will lose a lot of bitcoin and it's very detrimental to you

Yes selling services and goods especially the needed ones , is really profitable source.
Gambling still risky method depending only in the luck, so not really guaranteed as i explained before.
Absolutely, although only participating you will also get bitcoin as appreciation has been followed.
Gambling relies heavily on luck I did not dare to gamble because I'm afraid to lose

Gambling is all based on luck.  Games have point spreads to make it where it's more where it's still hard to predict.

A lot seem to like dice it is all luck.   The only one that knows they win long term is the house (were you bet).  I highly suggest staying away from gambling if your goal is to collect btc.  You have to look at long term, not just hoping for a short term win.
Yes I think gambling is very unfortunate because the average will definitely lose bitcoin to gamble. It was very risky run bitcoin, I do not want to experience it.
If you want to collect bitcoin better with faucet and selling services such as creating a logo. It will help get bitcoin very much

There are many ways of earning good amounts of bitcoin.
Using select high paying faucets is good to start with.
And after getting a good rank here like jr.member there are signature programs to join which pay some bitcoin for posting. The other ways like gambling and investing are risky.
signature campaign is very good for collecting bitcoin, then you can grow your bitcoin to invest. it's better than your play gambling. there are several safe investment by buying bitcoin then wait for price increases or playing mining clouds on the site is legit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dazbean

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

I have found one faucet site that is better than most I have earned 350k satoshi in around 2weeks u also get a 5% bonus every night and referring people gives u plus 50% of any claim thay process and anyone can claim every 15 mins.  http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=D49CA19D5D6F      Hope this helps someone
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:35:58 PM

I have found one faucet site that is better than most I have earned 350k satoshi in around 2weeks u also get a 5% bonus every night and referring people gives u plus 50% of any claim thay process and anyone can claim every 15 mins.  http://bonusbitcoin.co/?ref=D49CA19D5D6F      Hope this helps someone

350k satoshi in two weeks? it's just a waste your time. better find a better way, like a signature campaign in this forum.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:03:02 PM

thank u and if u know good & reliable bitcoin exchangers u pl let me know. bye

Exchangers as in people? Try localbitcoins I'm sure there are some in your area.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
armadora

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:13:04 PM

signature campaign(this is best and good gain), faucets and games that can earn bitcoin (these options are fast but very low amount bitcoin)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:21:37 PM

signature campaign(this is best and good gain), faucets and games that can earn bitcoin (these options are fast but very low amount bitcoin)

Faucets are micro earnings and consume a lot of timing and effort, it's although not bad for beginners with bitcoin's world
I can notice selling goods and services online as effective method to collect BTC
maxler

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:57:58 AM

you can play with faucet and get some sotoshi, you just solve the captha. or you can buy altcoin,then trnade it, if the price is good or increase before, you can sell all yours altcoin, and all people doing that daily.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:36:41 AM

you can play with faucet and get some sotoshi, you just solve the captha. or you can buy altcoin,then trnade it, if the price is good or increase before, you can sell all yours altcoin, and all people doing that daily.

Faucets are cent's per hours so I highly recommend not wasting time there your better off buying 5 dollars worth of btc and you can play with it.  And you chances are saved weeks of faucets. 

Altcoins are not easy like they once were.  It's a lot of pump/dump, and some are not that great.  You can lose as easy as you can win.

I would suggest finding a skill or something you can sell.  Or something you can do like mining (which is getting harder to get into).  But so much better things you can do with time then faucets.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:26:27 AM

As as newbie, I can't join a signature campaign that could pay me big. so I tried gambling. not profitable but still good to start.  Smiley

it' wrong way to start join bitcoin network, gambling is only all about Luck, no more
better to start trading bitcoin pair USD or you can start learning more about new altcoin , or if you love writing you can start earning bitcoin with bloging ads

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:26:37 AM

Nothing is easy.. we can gain some thing only if we work hard.  
faucets and mining is the safe way to get some bitcoins.. But it is very slow process. I don't know if it is right or wrong...some people may feel i am wrong and misleading people.. But personally i feel, if we have good skills, it is easy to get some bitcoin with betting.. i personally do this.. and earning also...

If you mean selling skills and services for bitcoins, i am agree with you about this point, that's could being good source to collect bitcoins nowadays.
But if you mean by betting the gambling; i think it's not guaranteed income, and may be very risky way.
Yes if selling services such as creating logos and logo you elect was very nice, amu will get very many and very menguntugkan bitcoin.
But if you gamble perhaps my opinion is very less precise because if you do not win in gambling you will lose a lot of bitcoin and it's very detrimental to you

Yes selling services and goods especially the needed ones , is really profitable source.
Gambling still risky method depending only in the luck, so not really guaranteed as i explained before.
Absolutely, although only participating you will also get bitcoin as appreciation has been followed.
Gambling relies heavily on luck I did not dare to gamble because I'm afraid to lose

Gambling is all based on luck.  Games have point spreads to make it where it's more where it's still hard to predict.

A lot seem to like dice it is all luck.   The only one that knows they win long term is the house (were you bet).  I highly suggest staying away from gambling if your goal is to collect btc.  You have to look at long term, not just hoping for a short term win.
Yes I think gambling is very unfortunate because the average will definitely lose bitcoin to gamble. It was very risky run bitcoin, I do not want to experience it.
If you want to collect bitcoin better with faucet and selling services such as creating a logo. It will help get bitcoin very much

There are many ways of earning good amounts of bitcoin.
Using select high paying faucets is good to start with.
And after getting a good rank here like jr.member there are signature programs to join which pay some bitcoin for posting. The other ways like gambling and investing are risky.
signature campaign is very good for collecting bitcoin, then you can grow your bitcoin to invest. it's better than your play gambling. there are several safe investment by buying bitcoin then wait for price increases or playing mining clouds on the site is legit.

Signature campaign is the best way for earning bitcoin. i agree with you, first you can collect bitcoin from signature campaign after that you can invest or gambling. i prefer gambling though, just seperate your earning and gambling.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:38:10 AM

As as newbie, I can't join a signature campaign that could pay me big. so I tried gambling. not profitable but still good to start.  Smiley

it' wrong way to start join bitcoin network, gambling is only all about Luck, no more
better to start trading bitcoin pair USD or you can start learning more about new altcoin , or if you love writing you can start earning bitcoin with bloging ads
What can bloggers ads paid for with bitcoin ??
To my knowledge if you advertise on the blogger is paid with dollars through paypal  Undecided
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:38:37 AM

remember that the payment is the same, those campaign pay less now, because bitcoin is worth more

so those same campaign are paying the same old amount as before, don't be fooled by the amount of coins you receive
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:55:12 AM

remember that the payment is the same, those campaign pay less now, because bitcoin is worth more

so those same campaign are paying the same old amount as before, don't be fooled by the amount of coins you receive

What ? Signature campaign pay member based their rank, why u said the payment is the same ? more higher your rank you get more paid by signanture campaign imo.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:00:18 AM

Minning
Sig camps
Use of altcoin faucet

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:07:27 PM

What ? Signature campaign pay member based their rank, why u said the payment is the same ? more higher your rank you get more paid by signanture campaign imo.
Yes you are right in the signature campaign fact the higher your level the greater the pay.
If all the ratings have the same fee that is very unfair and there is no point be ranked
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:26:58 PM

Minning
Sig camps
Use of altcoin faucet

Mining nowadays isn't easy way and really need big capital and big investment to start making some acceptable income from this method, the faucets give micro earnings and consuming a lot of time and effort
But signature campaign still not bad method especially with high forum's rank
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:35:08 PM

Minning
Sig camps
Use of altcoin faucet

Mining nowadays isn't easy way and really need big capital and big investment to start making some acceptable income from this method, the faucets give micro earnings and consuming a lot of time and effort

Many cloud mining opportunities are just ponzi schemes and for mining now you have to consume a lot of money
It's very hard method
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:11:06 PM

If you have cash available and idling...sign up at localbitcoins to buy/sell your bitcoins for a profit. Buy from exchange, sell in LB
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:09:08 AM

Minning
Sig camps
Use of altcoin faucet

Yes signature campaign is one easy way to collect bitcoin.
We do not need to spend a lot of capital and time consuming we will get paid per week or per month. Moreover, if the high-level forum could get very much bitcoin
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:47:27 PM

You can use signatures campaign,faucets,news bonus from gambling sites.
Check games and round for new giveaway.
Sell services on marketplaces.
Resolve captcha for bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: