Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 11:14:10 AM

Easiest way, i think is Investment. You can earn there easily but you should invest any safe place!  Smiley
Easy but risky and it will turn to scam.. honestly there's no easy way to earn online you should to be hard working.
Just like offer some services or skills in services section that you still need to work and signature campaign you should do constructive post from accepted section.. only signature campaign is the easy way to earn bitcoin in this forum that giving a good rate depends in your rank..
You can also try buy and sell stuffs and goods or you can try also trading that you can earn large amount of bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:14:52 AM

i think learning programming language or any graphical work will make you money atleast a lot better than faucets and if you are lucks enought then it can be a part time job if someone like your work
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16583

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 01:29:55 PM

That's true faucets are simply waste of time and they will pay you in peanuts, its good for newbies but it is very time consuming, better option is to start earning from signature campaigns.
Faucets are nice to get used to how it works, but in the end you'll work months for a few dollars.
And with the rising transaction fees, you can barely spend the money, as a large part of small inputs is needed to pay the fee again.

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:50:10 PM

i think learning programming language or any graphical work will make you money atleast a lot better than faucets and if you are lucks enought then it can be a part time job if someone like your work

Yes learning some skills and selling your services then for Bitcoin could be profitable method to collect Bitcoin fast, and it's in fact a lot better than fauceting
Kollor

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:57:50 PM

In my experience, faucets are good when you are just starting and not looking into the amount that you can get, and trading needs a good analyzing skill, now, if you don't have any talent or skills that you could present in the services section, then it would be better to join a signature campaign, and would be good if you are in a higher rank to start...
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:01:11 PM

In my experience, faucets are good when you are just starting and not looking into the amount that you can get, and trading needs a good analyzing skill, now, if you don't have any talent or skills that you could present in the services section, then it would be better to join a signature campaign, and would be good if you are in a higher rank to start...

In the first time Im joining faucet too, i collect some trusted and highest payment faucet, then i make my own faucet rotator, i can make arround 0.005-0.01/week . its small amount but Im happy with it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 02:14:23 PM

In the first time Im joining faucet too, i collect some trusted and highest payment faucet, then i make my own faucet rotator, i can make arround 0.005-0.01/week . its small amount but Im happy with it

I believe the most important is that you have fun earning satoshi...how does not matter if you have fun.
I have fun to give away the satoshi I earned...with fun...so I have fun twice...(lol)

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:33:45 PM

I believe the most important is that you have fun earning satoshi...how does not matter if you have fun.
I have fun to give away the satoshi I earned...with fun...so I have fun twice...(lol)
Fun is the most important thing in life, and you should always aim for that. I help people and with my profits from my signature campaign, I use it on bitskins to buy CS:GO skins. It ends up being fun, and I get to see what's new in both bitcoin AND CSGO. Win-Win. Cheesy
That said, you should join a signature campaign if your posts are decent quality, and every 2-3 posts are about as long as this one. Don't forget to not post if you don't have anything to add to the conversation. If you don't, take a break and eventually something new will come that you'll think is interesting and you'll post a GOOD POST for once!!!
elyas772

Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:39:08 PM

What the fun are you ?  Tongue Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:50:01 PM

Fauceting is worthless if you haven't a good number of active referrals boosting your earnings daily. Trading could be profitable in you have enough experience about it. Selling goods and skills online in addition with signature campaign still the best methods to collect BTC
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:09:45 PM

Collecting bitcoin needs a lot time to be spend in the forum. Joining signature campaign will earn you certain number of bitcoin within specified time based on your attachment. Better than this is to get some job from the services section and getting bitcoin on completion.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:19:42 PM

Easiest way, i think is Investment. You can earn there easily but you should invest any safe place!  Smiley

I think there is no safe place for investment now a days, we can't really trust any website accepting bitcoin because many out there had scammed people after gaining their trust and ran away with their money, so now everyone thinks a hundred time before investing somewhere.

Yeah, you are right. But if we found a trusted site, then chances of scam will get low. What you think ?

I don't get any trusted site for investment in bitcoin around, if you found one then tell me about that too because it will be great to find a trusted site to invest our coins.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:53:49 PM

I think there is no safe place for investment now a days, we can't really trust any website accepting bitcoin because many out there had scammed people after gaining their trust and ran away with their money, so now everyone thinks a hundred time before investing somewhere.

Yeah, you are right. But if we found a trusted site, then chances of scam will get low. What you think ?

I don't get any trusted site for investment in bitcoin around, if you found one then tell me about that too because it will be great to find a trusted site to invest our coins.
Honestly you can't find a trusted investment site even now or in the future.. there's no free money online you should work for it..
All source of bitcoin or money online you should do a task before you get you money to cashout..
Beware about any of investment and cloudmining site they are all scam..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 04:01:00 PM

Honestly you can't find a trusted investment site even now or in the future.. there's no free money online you should work for it..
All source of bitcoin or money online you should do a task before you get you money to cashout..
Beware about any of investment and cloudmining site they are all scam..

You are to much in generality and go away my opportunities...
I can not do more for you...
A task...a tast...if choosing the best earning is a task for you...ok...
then get up in the morning is a task too...(lol)

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:04:37 PM

it is very hard to find any trusted and legit paying bitcoin investment site. but not impossible. If we try to find one we can get one for sure. and collecting bitcoin from free sites is also a good way. I know some sites which pays lots of bitcoin for free if we work on them regularly. in starts their earning a bit low but when we gain more points and reach higher level we can earn more in daily bases.
examples: bitlanders. farmsatoshi etc
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:14:48 PM

I agree man, that was really a bright idea and personally I am starting to learn programming all by myself,  I find it difficult though but I am pretty sure , it will pay off. I am kinda tired of investment schemes I've been to Cheesy

Aamir1

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:52:10 PM

I agree man, that was really a bright idea and personally I am starting to learn programming all by myself,  I find it difficult though but I am pretty sure , it will pay off. I am kinda tired of investment schemes I've been to Cheesy

Yeah that would be great if someone knows programming or any work like that, i myself starting to take classes for programming and hoping to do well in it. Smiley
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:00:45 PM

Personally I would go for that one but I will still invest what I can afford to lose, even a certain investment site is "trusted" , there are still chances that they might collapsed or scam people

cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:00:33 PM

Are you good at graphics design or Photoshop? People here pay a good amount if you got the skills. If not you can join a signature campaign or do some freelance writing.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:31:26 AM

Personally I would go for that one but I will still invest what I can afford to lose, even a certain investment site is "trusted" , there are still chances that they might collapsed or scam people
That's also what I was afraid that there is a site that I'm in it to be a scam, of course it would be very detrimental to me. We must be careful, it may be a way to cope with not save bitcoin is long and straight secera move to the banks to be safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: