Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
kenetixsystems

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:00:35 AM

I would suggest buying from Circle its very easy, just download the App if you have a smartphone and attach your debit or CC. Instant BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:21:48 AM

I would suggest buying from Circle its very easy, just download the App if you have a smartphone and attach your debit or CC. Instant BTC.

Long term I suggest getting a checking account and use it for BTC.  I have one just for BTC I can transfer money to it or from.  For buying or selling of BTC.  And with just using it for BTC purchasing.

Long term you will really like the checking account at bank.  Also you can transfer to your regular account not linked to buy BTC and it should be pretty safe there.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:53:46 AM

You could do some signature campaign  Grin
larem

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 09:41:11 AM

Long term I suggest getting a checking account and use it for BTC.  I have one just for BTC I can transfer money to it or from.  For buying or selling of BTC.  And with just using it for BTC purchasing.

Long term you will really like the checking account at bank.  Also you can transfer to your regular account not linked to buy BTC and it should be pretty safe there.

This is actually a good idea. It should also make the reporting (IRS-wise) easier since it's the only thing in and out of the account.

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:34:28 PM

Startlingly from the faucet is a good start

Faucet is definitely a good option for the beginners if they have enough time because earning Bitcoin from faucet take a lot of time with very little profit. But still something is better than nothing

yes faucet still very worth for the newbie, because it is very easy to do. as I was when I was a newbie and get the BTC from the faucet Smiley
Yes indeed most newbie obtain my bitcoin of faucet including it because it is easy to collect. But to collect bitcoin use faucet requires a very long time and be patient  Cheesy
yes if you have plenty of time in front of the computer and do not have a lot of expertise, faucet fit to sideline Cheesy
Himea

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:42:59 PM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

nowdays collecting bitcoin i think isnt really hard because you can get it from faucet, contest, and the biggest is from signature campaign Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
filipwx

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:56:12 PM

First you can buy, but to get more i recommend you do trading
faince222

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:02:37 PM

First you can buy, but to get more i recommend you do trading

No, trading is an high risk activity and only few pepole can do that. I can suggest signature campaign for users that doesn't have any trade experience.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:53:16 AM

I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

nowdays collecting bitcoin i think isnt really hard because you can get it from faucet, contest, and the biggest is from signature campaign Cheesy
Yes you can collect bitcoin easily because I am sure you would have long played a bitcoin. But for a newbie is very difficult to collect bitcoin and it takes a long time  Cheesy
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:58:53 AM

I want to ask

Yes you can collect bitcoin easily because I am sure you would have long played a bitcoin. But for a newbie is very difficult to collect bitcoin and it takes a long time  Cheesy

yes for a beginner can not to get instant free BTC pretty much. you really need to learn for everything and for the signature campaign also you need to build your account up to a full member or more to obtain a high yield

Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:50:03 PM

I want to ask

yes for a beginner can not to get instant free BTC pretty much. you really need to learn for everything and for the signature campaign also you need to build your account up to a full member or more to obtain a high yield
The newbie could do was play faucets first to add little by little bitcoin balance, that's what I do first. To reach the top so takes effort and hard work. But if you already have an account on full member it has been able to collect a stout bitcoin of the signature campaign and would have been able to produce a bitcoin very much
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 03:52:45 PM

I want to ask

Yeah true, not just taking your account to higher member level ranks, but if your post quality is good, you will most likely be accepted in any signature campaign...
Newbies should just watch their post quality, except everything is fine...

kenetixsystems

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:56:41 PM

Seriously, I think faucets are a waste of time by the time you get 1 BTC playing faucets it would take more than a couple of years lol.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:09:20 AM

Seriously, I think faucets are a waste of time by the time you get 1 BTC playing faucets it would take more than a couple of years lol.
Yes you are right but the tap may also be used to add a bit of that revenue bitcoin bitcoin balance. Although obtained from taps only about 20000 satoshi it is tolerable to add balance bitcoin.
That's what I did and I'm still doing it
Bitalo_Martin

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:12:11 AM

I can perfectly agree that faucets are a waste of your time. The only way to get bitcoin is to offer something on the market, products or services. It can be as simple as cleaning your neighbours car or giving dance lessons or offer whatever you can do.

Here is a good arcticle that shows some possibilities:

http://cointelegraph.de/news/115985/it-is-time-to-earn-bitcoins-how-to-start-your-side-business
thirdchance57

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:15:37 AM

Faucet is definitely a good option for the beginners if they have enough time because earning Bitcoin from faucet take a lot of time with very little profit. But still something is better than nothing

yes faucet still very worth for the newbie, because it is very easy to do. as I was when I was a newbie and get the BTC from the faucet Smiley

I disagree that faucets are very worth it to a newbie, especially a newbie that focuses on winning.  They will spend hours and hours trying to make a killing then realize that they only made a few dollars at the most.  Faucets are a great learning step, but they are not the way to make BTC.

Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:31:20 AM

I disagree that faucets are very worth it to a newbie, especially a newbie that focuses on winning.  They will spend hours and hours trying to make a killing then realize that they only made a few dollars at the most.  Faucets are a great learning step, but they are not the way to make BTC.

But in my opinion a very good faucet to help raise bitcoin addition of a signature campaign. It is better that a newbie playing faucet than not play anything and just wait up a level to become a member / full member. It can add bitcoin although only slightly
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:27:54 AM

I disagree that faucets are very worth it to a newbie, especially a newbie that focuses on winning.  They will spend hours and hours trying to make a killing then realize that they only made a few dollars at the most.  Faucets are a great learning step, but they are not the way to make BTC.

But I would rather new people knew this and not waste their time.  I think they are better off buying a few dollars to play with if that is what they want vs hours and hours of faucets.  Faucets just pay to little.

I think with those hours there are much better things they can do with the time.  Possibly even learn something like a skill that is far better in long run.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:49:53 PM

I want to ask

The newbie could do was play faucets first to add little by little bitcoin balance, that's what I do first. To reach the top so takes effort and hard work. But if you already have an account on full member it has been able to collect a stout bitcoin of the signature campaign and would have been able to produce a bitcoin very much
ok not too bad if you want to collect from the signature campaign + faucet. because I am also doing the same thing as you when I am beginner. but I hope you can learn about trading, mining or the other way better, because it will be better for your future. keep spirit Smiley

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:06:49 AM

ok not too bad if you want to collect from the signature campaign + faucet. because I am also doing the same thing as you when I am beginner. but I hope you can learn about trading, mining or the other way better, because it will be better for your future. keep spirit Smiley

I think mining nowadays need very big capital to start with and it's likely worthless. Trading isn't so easy or guaranteed source, it's as risky as gambling i think and need very good experience. I think selling goods and services for bitcoins still the best way to collect bitcoins nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: