Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:04:21 PM

Hello,

You can collect bitcoin in many ways.
You can surf faucets and earn satoshi,post constructive posts and  make bitcoin or sell services for bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:40:55 PM

Hello,

You can surf faucets and earn satoshi,post constructive posts and  make bitcoin or sell services for bitcoin.

I am not sure that surfing faucets could be profitable way to collect bitcoins online, however the signature campaign isn't bad usually
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:12:23 PM

Hello,

I am not sure that surfing faucets could be profitable way to collect bitcoins online, however the signature campaign isn't bad usually

faucet would be profitable if you have a lot of referrals, signature campaign is very clearly the best in this forum.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:16:37 PM

With my faucet and U2cloudmining you can earn satoshi for free and above all you have fun because it is strategy in them...

Earning 500 satoshi can be borring and waste of time...
But earning more or less 400 satoshi with strategy and fun is not the same...
Have fun...

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:35:54 PM

With my faucet and U2cloudmining you can earn satoshi for free and above all you have fun because it is strategy in them...

Earning 500 satoshi can be borring and waste of time...
But earning more or less 400 satoshi with strategy and fun is not the same...
Have fun...

dude don't waste time on faucet, you right now earn more than 0.01 with a single gpu by mining ethereum, actually much more, like 0.02
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:45:08 PM

Hello,

faucet would be profitable if you have a lot of referrals, signature campaign is very clearly the best in this forum.

That right, faucets without any referrals are nothing but a waste of time spent on them, if you have a bunch of referrals then you can get a quite good side income from faucets by just doing nothing.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 03:56:55 PM

Fauceting isn't bad for beginners with Bitcoin's world, as it's a free way to collect the coins fast, but if we have another sources i think we will not need to use faucets

Did you really mean free way and fast coins with faucets? I don't agree with that, yeah i agree that they provide free coins to newbies to bitcoin industry but that is too slow not fast at all, what i think is it is better to try doing something else then wasting any of your time on faucets.

That's true faucets are simply waste of time and they will pay you in peanuts, its good for newbies but it is very time consuming, better option is to start earning from signature campaigns.

Unfortunately, newbies can't either do signature campaigns so I think they have no choice but to claim dust on faucets even its a waste of time temporarily.
Yes right to launch a signature campaign should have a minimum level Jr. Members to be joined by some of the signature campaign. For newbie might only be able to play faucets for a few moments to meet the new level can play a signature campaign. It all has to be done with patience and do not be in a hurry, all the existing strategy.

In my own honest opinion, I don't think Jr member is a good start to do signature campaigning, even it was the minimum rank allowed. I would say full member is a good starting rank with good rates per post.

silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:14:26 PM

there are so many ways to earn bitcoin easily ,faucets ,make a bookmark for the faucets who lets you earn every 5 miuntes,make 20 bookmark of legit faucets, but if you have some skills then why not post on service section and show your skills.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:18:26 PM

there are so many ways to earn bitcoin easily ,faucets ,make a bookmark for the faucets who lets you earn every 5 miuntes,make 20 bookmark of legit faucets, but if you have some skills then why not post on service section and show your skills.

Ofcourse there are many ways to earn bitcoins, but fauceting not a good choice, it is good for newbies for a slow start and slowly learn more to know more but not for someone who has a little knowledge about bitcoin and related things to it, a faucet paying 100 satoshi every 5 mint is not profitable at all, you will get nothing but just a few satoshi at the end of the week, so better to do something else then doing that.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:51:03 PM

Fauceting isn't bad for beginners with Bitcoin's world, as it's a free way to collect the coins fast, but if we have another sources i think we will not need to use faucets

Did you really mean free way and fast coins with faucets? I don't agree with that, yeah i agree that they provide free coins to newbies to bitcoin industry but that is too slow not fast at all, what i think is it is better to try doing something else then wasting any of your time on faucets.

That's true faucets are simply waste of time and they will pay you in peanuts, its good for newbies but it is very time consuming, better option is to start earning from signature campaigns.

Unfortunately, newbies can't either do signature campaigns so I think they have no choice but to claim dust on faucets even its a waste of time temporarily.
Yes right to launch a signature campaign should have a minimum level Jr. Members to be joined by some of the signature campaign. For newbie might only be able to play faucets for a few moments to meet the new level can play a signature campaign. It all has to be done with patience and do not be in a hurry, all the existing strategy.

In my own honest opinion, I don't think Jr member is a good start to do signature campaigning, even it was the minimum rank allowed. I would say full member is a good starting rank with good rates per post.
I agree. At the rank of Full Member you start getting into the place where the payments actually begin exceeding the electrical cost of running a computer to make bitcointalk posts. Infact, signature campaigns are MUCH more effective than mining because of this. And if you ever get the craving for some hashing, you could go to a website like miningrigrentals and rent some. Jr Member is the (bare) minimum of beginning your campaign journey , but there you get paid 0.0000x bitcoin for your posts, and at that point it's like being tipped dust for your posts. Newbies, if ever, get a signature campaign, will be paid less than dust. They'll be paid the equivalent of satoshi for their posts. Not worth it for a newbie and not for the sig campaign operator (if it ever happens).
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:17:37 AM

Create bookmarks for faucets? What's that mean and how does it work? I've heard you please explain to me who knew I would be interested and want to try. For this I just try the signature campaign.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:30:16 AM

Create bookmarks for faucets? What's that mean and how does it work? I've heard you please explain to me who knew I would be interested and want to try. For this I just try the signature campaign.

he means bookmark the faucet's webpage in your browser. if you don't know how to bookmark a webpage goolge "how to bookmark in [inset your browser name here]"
you can also use faucet rotators that let you choose which faucet to be in the list and remove the ones you don't like. check out micro earning section of forum for those: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0

but trust me, faucets aren't worth the time and effort you put in typing those captchas look for another job to earn money!

Only Bitcoin
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:24:48 AM

very easy . there are a lot of ways, ranging from faucet, trading, signature campaign, investment, gambling and much more.
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:28:36 AM

Easiest way, i think is Investment. You can earn there easily but you should invest any safe place!  Smiley
Aamir1

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 09:34:19 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 10:33:12 AM by Aamir1

but trust me, faucets aren't worth the time and effort you put in typing those captchas look for another job to earn money!

That's true, faucets are only good for someone if he/she has a lot of referrals who will claim being his/her referral so in that way no work or time is needed just wait and get the btc in your wallet earned by referral commisions.

Easiest way, i think is Investment. You can earn there easily but you should invest any safe place!  Smiley

I think there is no safe place for investment now a days, we can't really trust any website accepting bitcoin because many out there had scammed people after gaining their trust and ran away with their money, so now everyone thinks a hundred time before investing somewhere.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:00:52 AM

I think there is no safe place for investment now a days, we can't really trust any website accepting bitcoin because many out there had scammed people after gaining their trust and ran away with their money, so now everyone thinks a hundred time before investing somewhere.

you are wrong...my 2 investment systems are very safe...
How can you say "No safe place for investment"...

Do you say this just for spamming because you could all say in one post...if a day is not over...

Aamir1

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:18:47 AM

Do you say this just for spamming because you could all say in one post...if a day is not over...

What are your 2 investment systems that are safe?
And im not trying to spam i don't have to do that, i posted my first post and saw the other reply so qouted the other, it has nothing to do with spamming.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 10:23:08 AM

What are your 2 investment systems that are safe?
And im not trying to spam i don't have to do that, i posted my first post and saw the other reply so qouted the other, it has nothing to do with spamming.

I advise you to copy your second poste...to cancel it ...and to paste it in your first one...

My investment systems are in my signature...

bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 10:50:36 AM

Yeah thats the easiest way to earn bitcoins but thats too riskly and all of investment sites where all ponzi and sure to be scam after sometime of earning of its pioneer members, maybe after 3-5 months it will definitely close because its the time frame to get the money of its investors within that months.
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:08:43 AM

Yeah, you are right. But if we found a trusted site, then chances of scam will get low. What you think ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: