Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:03:58 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

nowdays collecting bitcoin i think isnt really hard because you can get it from faucet, contest, and the biggest is from signature campaign Cheesy
Yes you can collect bitcoin easily because I am sure you would have long played a bitcoin. But for a newbie is very difficult to collect bitcoin and it takes a long time  Cheesy

yes for a beginner can not to get instant free BTC pretty much. you really need to learn for everything and for the signature campaign also you need to build your account up to a full member or more to obtain a high yield
The newbie could do was play faucets first to add little by little bitcoin balance, that's what I do first. To reach the top so takes effort and hard work. But if you already have an account on full member it has been able to collect a stout bitcoin of the signature campaign and would have been able to produce a bitcoin very much
ok not too bad if you want to collect from the signature campaign + faucet. because I am also doing the same thing as you when I am beginner. but I hope you can learn about trading, mining or the other way better, because it will be better for your future. keep spirit Smiley
Yes I now again studying the way that he's a friend of mine who was already familiar with bitcoin but I still do not understand  Grin You sr. member so easy for you to collect bitcoin  Cheesy
Bitcoin is very unique we can find many ways to collect bitcoin become more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:16:20 AM

Nothing is easy.. we can gain some thing only if we work hard. 
faucets and mining is the safe way to get some bitcoins.. But it is very slow process. I don't know if it is right or wrong...some people may feel i am wrong and misleading people.. But personally i feel, if we have good skills, it is easy to get some bitcoin with betting.. i personally do this.. and earning also...
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:16:53 AM

It's really hard if you don't research about it priprely... Ive been at it for months and I still havent earned a decent amount in bitcoin. Only way to collect BTC would be to do some thorough digging into earning methods. Keep tabs on daily price fluctuations, indulge yourself in trading, offer services for bitcoin, do signature campaigns, last but not the least try faucets. It's slow, but might help your objective.
It's gonna demand a lot of patience from your side. Hopefully you'll get what you're looking for.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 05:24:32 AM

Collecting BTC is no different then collecting gold - or collecting dollars.

Learn how to collect dollars, and you will learn how to collect BTC.

BTC is not a golden egg that magically makes you wealthy.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:29:41 AM

faucets and mining is the safe way to get some bitcoins.. But it is very slow process. I don't know if it is right or wrong...some people may feel i am wrong and misleading people.. But personally i feel, if we have good skills, it is easy to get some bitcoin with betting.. i personally do this.. and earning also...
You mean gambling? Do you often win? I have never tried karen I was afraid I would lose in gambling. I think getting a secure and fast bitcoin that of the signature campaign. Because I just know it
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:47:20 AM

You mean gambling? Do you often win? I have never tried karen I was afraid I would lose in gambling. I think getting a secure and fast bitcoin that of the signature campaign. Because I just know it

I think gambling is easy if you have big bankroll to bet. for example like me, once i have bankroll 0.035 and i bet smart until 1.2 bitcoin and gone all because to greedy.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:44:51 AM

I think gambling is easy if you have big bankroll to bet. for example like me, once i have bankroll 0.035 and i bet smart until 1.2 bitcoin and gone all because to greedy.

Waw I do not dare to issue bitcoin much I am afraid there will be failure and certainly I will lose a lot. Maybe I did not dare to gamble because I am not an expert in gambling. The risk is very large profits very narrow.
spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:40:00 PM

Waw I do not dare to issue bitcoin much I am afraid there will be failure and certainly I will lose a lot. Maybe I did not dare to gamble because I am not an expert in gambling. The risk is very large profits very narrow.

Yes.. gambling is very risky.. but i think in every thing there will be risk of loss.. may be high or low... Even if we keep it also.. there is a risk of come down of its market value.. So i like to take risk..
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:29:03 PM

If you are afraid to lose then just avoid gambling cuz losing is part of it. I'm glad you know sig campaigning will help you get guaranteed income if you'll work for it , unlike gambling that is all about that luck, no guarantees at all.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:22:52 PM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

nowdays collecting bitcoin i think isnt really hard because you can get it from faucet, contest, and the biggest is from signature campaign Cheesy
Yes you can collect bitcoin easily because I am sure you would have long played a bitcoin. But for a newbie is very difficult to collect bitcoin and it takes a long time  Cheesy

yes for a beginner can not to get instant free BTC pretty much. you really need to learn for everything and for the signature campaign also you need to build your account up to a full member or more to obtain a high yield
The newbie could do was play faucets first to add little by little bitcoin balance, that's what I do first. To reach the top so takes effort and hard work. But if you already have an account on full member it has been able to collect a stout bitcoin of the signature campaign and would have been able to produce a bitcoin very much
ok not too bad if you want to collect from the signature campaign + faucet. because I am also doing the same thing as you when I am beginner. but I hope you can learn about trading, mining or the other way better, because it will be better for your future. keep spirit Smiley
Yes I now again studying the way that he's a friend of mine who was already familiar with bitcoin but I still do not understand  Grin You sr. member so easy for you to collect bitcoin  Cheesy
Bitcoin is very unique we can find many ways to collect bitcoin become more
I pretty much have the experience and also long enough playing bitcoin
yeah with sr.member also you can get pretty high payment of the signature campaign Smiley

Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:35:35 PM

If you mean selling skills and services for bitcoins, i am agree with you about this point, that's could being good source to collect bitcoins nowadays.
But if you mean by betting the gambling; i think it's not guaranteed income, and may be very risky way.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:20:14 AM

If you mean selling skills and services for bitcoins, i am agree with you about this point, that's could being good source to collect bitcoins nowadays.
But if you mean by betting the gambling; i think it's not guaranteed income, and may be very risky way.
Yes if selling services such as creating logos and logo you elect was very nice, amu will get very many and very menguntugkan bitcoin.
But if you gamble perhaps my opinion is very less precise because if you do not win in gambling you will lose a lot of bitcoin and it's very detrimental to you
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:44:01 PM

Yes if selling services such as creating logos and logo you elect was very nice, amu will get very many and very menguntugkan bitcoin.
But if you gamble perhaps my opinion is very less precise because if you do not win in gambling you will lose a lot of bitcoin and it's very detrimental to you

Yes selling services and goods especially the needed ones , is really profitable source.
Gambling still risky method depending only in the luck, so not really guaranteed as i explained before.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:18:31 AM

Yes selling services and goods especially the needed ones , is really profitable source.
Gambling still risky method depending only in the luck, so not really guaranteed as i explained before.
Absolutely, although only participating you will also get bitcoin as appreciation has been followed.
Gambling relies heavily on luck I did not dare to gamble because I'm afraid to lose
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:55:16 AM

Absolutely, although only participating you will also get bitcoin as appreciation has been followed.
Gambling relies heavily on luck I did not dare to gamble because I'm afraid to lose

Gambling is all based on luck.  Games have point spreads to make it where it's more where it's still hard to predict.

A lot seem to like dice it is all luck.   The only one that knows they win long term is the house (were you bet).  I highly suggest staying away from gambling if your goal is to collect btc.  You have to look at long term, not just hoping for a short term win.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:46:50 PM

What ever you do, DONT GAMBLE (except you got godly luck)

The risk is greatly higher than the income, and if you won once, you will want to play it again and again until your bitcoin is depleted

If you want to gamble a little money then so be it, if you have money to spare then go for it.
coinoplus

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:07:54 PM

Faucets and GPT sites
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:18:19 PM

What ever you do, DONT GAMBLE (except you got godly luck)

The risk is greatly higher than the income, and if you won once, you will want to play it again and again until your bitcoin is depleted

If you want to gamble a little money then so be it, if you have money to spare then go for it.

Gambling is one of the best method to earn bitcoin imo. and i agree with you that once you win, you will be greedy. my suggest is play smart, and i'm sure you can easily earn bitcoin by gambling
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:45:57 PM

Gambling is all based on luck.  Games have point spreads to make it where it's more where it's still hard to predict.

A lot seem to like dice it is all luck.   The only one that knows they win long term is the house (were you bet).  I highly suggest staying away from gambling if your goal is to collect btc.  You have to look at long term, not just hoping for a short term win.
Yes I think gambling is very unfortunate because the average will definitely lose bitcoin to gamble. It was very risky run bitcoin, I do not want to experience it.
If you want to collect bitcoin better with faucet and selling services such as creating a logo. It will help get bitcoin very much
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:15:54 PM

Yes I think gambling is very unfortunate because the average will definitely lose bitcoin to gamble. It was very risky run bitcoin, I do not want to experience it.
If you want to collect bitcoin better with faucet and selling services such as creating a logo. It will help get bitcoin very much

There are many ways of earning good amounts of bitcoin.
Using select high paying faucets is good to start with.
And after getting a good rank here like jr.member there are signature programs to join which pay some bitcoin for posting. The other ways like gambling and investing are risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: