Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:45:01 AM

Please show proof of .40 centss in 5-10 minutes.  Most even "high paying" faucets don't pay this much.

It is very small payment.  Just is the way it is.

There are many faucets that pay upwards of 10-50 bits per claim, every 12-24h. Let's use 10 bits as an example. At the moment, $0.40 is 883 bits. That's 88.3 claims. It takes ~3s to load a page, 2s to find a captcha, and 10s to type it in and hit enter. That means you use 0.25 minutes for 10 bits. 883/10=88.3*0.25=~22 minutes. Factor in the ones that are above 10 bits and it's much, much faster.
Faucet paying 10-50 bits per claim?
Is there a faucet that pay much ?? It was very much at all, I ask faucets which one pays that much?
It was a very good recommendation

It is more then normal that is why I am asking for proof.  Do you have blockchain payment? Screenshot?

Even just site used?   I just think most earn far less then this faucets just don't pay well.

WeekendBitcoin is one example. My claim just now: "You have claimed 765 satoshi" but the average is much higher. I was getting the 0.001 BTC payout at least once a week randomly using it.

Well if you get one much higher take a screenshot or something.  I still say faucets are a waste of time.

Cents per hour's is not good pay.  Why anyone does it I cannot figure out, but people do use them.  So much better things you could do with time.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:50:16 AM

Try tremor games i made $2 today

it's dollars not bitcoin. and OP asked to collect bitcoin, because bitcoin is easier than dollars.
How long have you made a $2 of tremor games?
Games that are paid dollars?
What is the name of that game? Please explain in more detail I do not understand

I was also interested with playing games and get dollars. but I see quite a lot of games of tremors games and I saw there was no way to earn dollars.
in there only can Earn Tremor Coins Huh

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:47:57 AM

I would like to collect some bitcoin from faucets. I know it is a little. But it is a good starting point.

If you choose to do faucets, make sure you use a rotator as well. It'll help boost earnings.
But he could not earn more in faucets right. Better He can choose signature campaign according to him and he can work on it. and If he not worry about money to invest means He can do trading also with proper training
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:06:17 AM

it's dollars not bitcoin. and OP asked to collect bitcoin, because bitcoin is easier than dollars.

read above, they are worst than faucets, better to solve captcha than wasting time on those game

or if you want to play some profitable game you can do with altcoin that are conencted to some game like hyper
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 02:23:10 PM

Dragon Knights of Valeria is connected to hyper. They even give random rewards for talking in chat as well as hyper rewards for playing the game.

I've been using faucets to some success and created my own bitcoin/faucet list sites to help gain some bitcoin as well. In the near future I hope to set-up some tutorials on how to gain bitcoin as well as some of my success's and failures. Check them out freebitcoinrotator.ga and bloggingwithbloggers.com
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:56:54 PM

read above, they are worst than faucets, better to solve captcha than wasting time on those game

or if you want to play some profitable game you can do with altcoin that are conencted to some game like hyper

I think it is quite easy to make a dollar in there, because quite a lot of games. Thank you for your suggestion, I'm not going to waste my time Smiley

Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:16:00 PM

It is more then normal that is why I am asking for proof.  Do you have blockchain payment? Screenshot?

Even just site used?   I just think most earn far less then this faucets just don't pay well.

WeekendBitcoin is one example. My claim just now: "You have claimed 765 satoshi" but the average is much higher. I was getting the 0.001 BTC payout at least once a week randomly using it.

Yeah, there is LOT of good faucets. Check this site for very detailed and always up-to-date ad-free list: http://bittikolikot.com/freebits/

I am still getting lot more than 0.001 BTC in a week just from faucets. Definitely recommended if you don't want to spend FIAT and still want some coins.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:42:08 PM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

Ask around on the forum, learn a bit more of the bitcoin, eventualy you will get a higher rank and then apply for some sig campaign.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:28:04 PM

well first of all you can trade it on any exchange for dollars or you can try mining it though mining wouldnt give you any profit, also you can try gambling your bitcoins though you would most probably loose it all after a long run so the only thing that is left to either claim bitcoins from faucets or participate in signature campaigns

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:05:37 PM

Please show proof of .40 centss in 5-10 minutes.  Most even "high paying" faucets don't pay this much.

There are many faucets that pay upwards of 10-50 bits per claim, every 12-24h. Let's use 10 bits as an example. At the moment, $0.40 is 883 bits. That's 88.3 claims. It takes ~3s to load a page, 2s to find a captcha, and 10s to type it in and hit enter. That means you use 0.25 minutes for 10 bits. 883/10=88.3*0.25=~22 minutes. Factor in the ones that are above 10 bits and it's much, much faster.
Is there a faucet that pay much ?? It was very much at all, I ask faucets which one pays that much?

WeekendBitcoin was indeed a good one especially those massive jackpots every weekend but its been a long time since I last claimed on that faucet by daniel, is the 0.1 BTC or 10 million satoshi jackpot still on going until now?
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:53:18 AM

I will try, if visits to see the results not too bad.
Thanks for the recommendation
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:00:17 AM

Well if you get one much higher take a screenshot or something.  I still say faucets are a waste of time.

Cents per hour's is not good pay.  Why anyone does it I cannot figure out, but people do use them.  So much better things you could do with time.
Yes in bitcoin, faucets useful for beginners because it tolerable to collect bitcoin. Although the results are not good enough but it can increase the amount of bitcoin though only slightly. And faucet sbagai recognition can also be used to collect bitcoin.
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:41:18 AM

Please show proof of .40 centss in 5-10 minutes.  Most even "high paying" faucets don't pay this much.

It is very small payment.  Just is the way it is.

It is more then normal that is why I am asking for proof.  Do you have blockchain payment? Screenshot?

Even just site used?   I just think most earn far less then this faucets just don't pay well.

WeekendBitcoin was indeed a good one especially those massive jackpots every weekend but its been a long time since I last claimed on that faucet by daniel, is the 0.1 BTC or 10 million satoshi jackpot still on going until now?

They do promos all the time. I don't personally use faucets myself (my last claim was solely to see how much it'd pay on that claim).

Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:36:15 PM

joining a signature campaign is number 1 priorité for you atleast when you became a member you can earn atleast 2$ a week on signature campigns alone also you can do some other side jobes and claiming your top faucets earners
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:11:21 AM

joining a signature campaign is number 1 priorité for you atleast when you became a member you can earn atleast 2$ a week on signature campigns alone also you can do some other side jobes and claiming your top faucets earners

Joining signature campaign with low rank not really good idea, and making 2$/week isn't really good, you can easily making more than this amount weekly with faucets. I suggest joining the signature campaign with good rank to make some profit
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:15:19 AM

Yes in bitcoin, faucets useful for beginners because it tolerable to collect bitcoin. Although the results are not good enough but it can increase the amount of bitcoin though only slightly. And faucet sbagai recognition can also be used to collect bitcoin.

faucets are good for only one thing, to remove the loss of your fee when you do a transaction

you can basically pay with a faucets rotator your transaction fee of 1k-10k satoshi, it can be useful if you do it often

this of course on top of some another, more efficient way of earning

larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:24:46 AM

Please show proof of .40 centss in 5-10 minutes.  Most even "high paying" faucets don't pay this much.

It is more then normal that is why I am asking for proof.  Do you have blockchain payment? Screenshot?

Even just site used?   I just think most earn far less then this faucets just don't pay well.

faucets are good for only one thing, to remove the loss of your fee when you do a transaction

you can basically pay with a faucets rotator your transaction fee of 1k-10k satoshi, it can be useful if you do it often

this of course on top of some another, more efficient way of earning

The issue with this is that if you use something like Xapo or Coinbase instead, they cover all the fees for you.

adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:57:40 AM

They do promos all the time. I don't personally use faucets myself (my last claim was solely to see how much it'd pay on that claim).
That's good. I also stopped using faucets after discovering signature campaigns and just realized faucets aren't worth my time. By the way have you won the jackpot at least once before? Way back when I was claiming there, unluckily I haven't hit the 10 million satoshi jackpot.
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:58:19 AM

Best way for a newbie/beginner like you is to browse through faucets.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:09:50 AM

Best way for a newbie/beginner like you is to browse through faucets.

faucets shouldn't be really advised to anyone to use for earning even for newbies coz its really just a waste of time and most people wont bite earnings from it and most likely they will stop using bitcoins because of that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: