Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
Keselencoey

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:38:59 AM

use signature campaign, faucet also play game, im playing flappybirdcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ericjohy

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:28:47 AM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

me also very trouble to collect BTC plz tell some easy way to collect BTC....
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:26:22 PM

Faucet is worthless unless you already having a good number of active referrals , it's giving micro earnings and needing a lot of time and effort. Signature campaign is a good suggestion if you have a good rank in this forum
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:47:22 PM

Faucet is worthless unless you already having a good number of active referrals , it's giving micro earnings and needing a lot of time and effort. Signature campaign is a good suggestion if you have a good rank in this forum

Fauceting isn't bad for beginners with Bitcoin's world, as it's a free way to collect the coins fast, but if we have another sources i think we will not need to use faucets
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:04:28 PM

I still do faucet now just for pay the fees for every transactions on my wallet  Grin not bad at all

phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:12:58 PM

flappybirdcoin? i think you mean is bitplay's coinflapper. it is indeed fun to play but its really hard and slow to earn bitcoins there , just like faucets so i don't think it will be a good recommendation
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:17:43 PM

Fauceting isn't bad for beginners with Bitcoin's world, as it's a free way to collect the coins fast, but if we have another sources i think we will not need to use faucets

Did you really mean free way and fast coins with faucets? I don't agree with that, yeah i agree that they provide free coins to newbies to bitcoin industry but that is too slow not fast at all, what i think is it is better to try doing something else then wasting any of your time on faucets.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:13:40 PM

I would like to collect some bitcoin from faucets. I know it is a little. But it is a good starting point.

If you choose to do faucets, make sure you use a rotator as well. It'll help boost earnings.

Could you explain how I can get the rotator thing done? Thank

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Aamir1

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:59:19 PM

I would like to collect some bitcoin from faucets. I know it is a little. But it is a good starting point.

If you choose to do faucets, make sure you use a rotator as well. It'll help boost earnings.

Could you explain how I can get the rotator thing done? Thank

Use this: bit.makejar.com

It has all the high paying faucets if you want to surf them.
Rossome1313

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:34:13 PM

Great Lead!!! Check out my blog if you have a second.  I have some good info you can use. http://allthingsbitcoincryptocurrency.blogspot.com/
fruitcommander

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:11:33 PM

Did you really mean free way and fast coins with faucets? I don't agree with that, yeah i agree that they provide free coins to newbies to bitcoin industry but that is too slow not fast at all, what i think is it is better to try doing something else then wasting any of your time on faucets.

That's true faucets are simply waste of time and they will pay you in peanuts, its good for newbies but it is very time consuming, better option is to start earning from signature campaigns.
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:46:16 PM

That's true faucets are simply waste of time and they will pay you in peanuts, its good for newbies but it is very time consuming, better option is to start earning from signature campaigns.
Yes very true signature campaign is very easy and get a result quite a lot. But to be able to play signatuer campaign should have a minimum level Jr. And for new members to join it takes quite a long time to be able to rise to the rank of the so waiting times can play the faucet. That's what I did first, and I know bitcoin.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

Unfortunately, newbies can't either do signature campaigns so I think they have no choice but to claim dust on faucets even its a waste of time temporarily.

Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:53:26 AM

Unfortunately, newbies can't either do signature campaigns so I think they have no choice but to claim dust on faucets even its a waste of time temporarily.
Yes right to launch a signature campaign should have a minimum level Jr. Members to be joined by some of the signature campaign. For newbie might only be able to play faucets for a few moments to meet the new level can play a signature campaign. It all has to be done with patience and do not be in a hurry, all the existing strategy.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:12:37 AM

Yes right to launch a signature campaign should have a minimum level Jr. Members to be joined by some of the signature campaign. For newbie might only be able to play faucets for a few moments to meet the new level can play a signature campaign. It all has to be done with patience and do not be in a hurry, all the existing strategy.

If you're just getting into bitcoin I suggest sites like Epay.info for a faucet and rotator and starsbit.com has some bitcoin information with faucet for bitcoins. Signature campaigns are great as well as you said.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:47:36 AM

Great Lead!!! Check out my blog if you have a second.  I have some good info you can use. http://allthingsbitcoincryptocurrency.blogspot.com/

LOL! Your blog has just one post and that post is also not informative for someone new to bitcoin, you just have posted it to promote your referral link with the help of blog, and you fool, couldn't you use hyperlink to atleast hide the link? Grin
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:01:33 AM

If you're just getting into bitcoin I suggest sites like Epay.info for a faucet and rotator and starsbit.com has some bitcoin information with faucet for bitcoins. Signature campaigns are great as well as you said.
Yes if the new one does not hurt to try it for an introduction to bitcoin, later gradually will be familiar with bitcoin and will benefit a lot more if you try the signature campaign.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:23:26 AM

LOL! Your blog has just one post and that post is also not informative for someone new to bitcoin, you just have posted it to promote your referral link with the help of blog, and you fool, couldn't you use hyperlink to atleast hide the link? Grin

Gambling is one of the best method to earn bitcoin imo. and i agree with you that once you win, you will be greedy. my suggest is play smart, and i'm sure you can easily earn bitcoin by gambling But Its depends on risk bro Before you do.
Aamir1

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:51:22 AM

Gambling is one of the best method to earn bitcoin imo. and i agree with you that once you win, you will be greedy. my suggest is play smart, and i'm sure you can easily earn bitcoin by gambling But Its depends on risk bro Before you do.

I would say gambling is one of the best ways of spending your bitcoins because gambling cannot be played for earning money but it can be played for having some fun, never play for profit because if you do so you will lose what you have, just play small and play for fun.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:57:55 AM

there are millions of websites where you can earn free bitcoins, like faucets, ptc sites, micro job sites, cloud minings, you can earn bitcoin through your signature also.
I prefer you to use bitlanders: http://www.bitlanders.com/ this is a bitcooin based social network and pays you by doing chating, sharing pics, and updating your daily status. I think as a newbie this site is best for you.
I think this is the coolest way to earn collect bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: