Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151047 times)
Ryananda (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:35:30 AM

i always collect bitcoins from the faucets, thats the easiest thing

easiest way and bad for waste your time, in first time i heard about bitcoin i earning from faucet too, everyday, every weekend, but after i know and learn about bitcoin trading i try to collect from it Smiley
you can make 100k satosi per week with capital 0.1 btc it's better then you spend your time at faucet
100k satoshi is very low earning. It's very easy to earn from faucets a lot more. For example I earning from faucets more than 100k satoshi everyday.

Yes, 100k satoshi per week is really low earning. you can even earn more by signature campaign though. i think he only play safe on trading because he only have 0.1 btc capital. CMIIW.

Yes absolutely 100k satoshi still very low and difficult to make bitcoin be productive. In the signature campaign can I get more than 100K satoshi and certainly very productive. Maybe I still want to try to collect bitcoin with a great result and I want to try it in order to increase revenue bitcoin into my bitcoin wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:38:13 AM

Maybe try to gamble in dice? Tongue Roll Eyes

If you gamble in dice, you might win in the first instance. But if you play long enough, you will lose eventually.

PLaying using the faucets only, is a complete waste of time, not unless there are special happy hour that you can claim good amount from faucet
Faucets? Wow. People still use those? Nowadays I use sig campaigns or loans if I wanted to get my trust up. Signature campaigns you have to be careful with.. One or two bad posts can get you a 7 day ban.. and trust me, i've had one, not fun at all.

Yes play signature campaign we must be careful in commenting and be thoughtful answer questions. Before I ever played taps but when I already get enough results in the signature campaign I now rarely play faucet because I think it's really a waste of time and it's better to play a signature campaign to get good results.

LaStOpTi0N

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★★SatoshiCollector.co.uk★★

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:50:22 AM

If you gamble in dice, you might win in the first instance. But if you play long enough, you will lose eventually.

That's true.Eventually you lose all your earned coins plus money from your pocket.
In gambling just bet your money you afford to lose.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:08:20 AM

To start, you need to accumulate capital to start collecting satoshi with faucets. Then, you can invest somewhere else (eg a cloudy mining) with a small amount of capital, covering the costs of collecting a faucets. Then you can play for high stakes, namely playing the market cryptocurrency.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:25:25 AM

To start, you need to accumulate capital to start collecting satoshi with faucets. Then, you can invest somewhere else (eg a cloudy mining) with a small amount of capital, covering the costs of collecting a faucets. Then you can play for high stakes, namely playing the market cryptocurrency.

Never believe any cloud mining programs that promises to give you a good earning with just a small investment, they are made to just collect some bitcoins and run away, many of them already did it and many of them are in proccess, better to store whatever you have.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:45:21 AM

Never believe any cloud mining programs that promises to give you a good earning with just a small investment, they are made to just collect some bitcoins and run away, many of them already did it and many of them are in proccess, better to store whatever you have.

Yes i really agree with you, cloud mining is same like ponzi imo. someday that cloud mining will scam for sure. and also it's so long to make ROI from cloud mining.
Sturgeon

Activity: 392

ドラゴンスピ

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:00:04 AM

Yes i really agree with you, cloud mining is same like ponzi imo. someday that cloud mining will scam for sure. and also it's so long to make ROI from cloud mining.

how about https://www.hashnest.com/ ?
it's a legit website, with real hardware mining,
anyway if you calculate real mining with real hardware , im sure you need more than 9month to reach ROI..

"The economy depends about as much on economists as the weather does on weather forecasters"  Jean-Paul Kauffmann
"The risk / reward ratio is nuts. Playing with altcoins is like picking up pennies on the highway"  BlindMayorBitcorn

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:34:29 AM

I haven't tried cloud mining and all in these days, better to save your bitcoin guys. I am sure it will be helpful fund in future.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:44:45 AM

I haven't tried cloud mining and all in these days, better to save your bitcoin guys. I am sure it will be helpful fund in future.
Yeah its better to hold bitcoins than to invest it in cloud mining. Cloud mining is a sister company of investment site that anytime can scam you..
Buying bitcoins for a cheap price is the same as investment but you will not lose your money.. So you need to wait for the price high before sell your bitcoins...
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:22:48 AM

Yeah its better to hold bitcoins than to invest it in cloud mining. Cloud mining is a sister company of investment site that anytime can scam you..
Buying bitcoins for a cheap price is the same as investment but you will not lose your money.. So you need to wait for the price high before sell your bitcoins...

Yes it is very reasonable and correct in my opinion, than to invest here and there, it's better to save bitcoin and sell when prices are high and you say it's true just the same investment. Thank you for your feedback it really helped me to understand bitcoin.

Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:25:34 AM

That's true.Eventually you lose all your earned coins plus money from your pocket.
In gambling just bet your money you afford to lose.

Yes very true gambling is not one way to get bitcoin but is a way to play bitcoin.
Because of the risk of losing bitcoin is also very large it depends your destiny and luck.
I honestly do not dare to gamble in bitcoin because I just wanted to collect bitcoin by way of the way there.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:57:53 PM

Yes it is very reasonable and correct in my opinion, than to invest here and there, it's better to save bitcoin and sell when prices are high and you say it's true just the same investment. Thank you for your feedback it really helped me to understand bitcoin.

Yes, it is really better to store your coins and wait untill the price will go high and then sell them and all you will get is profit, don't waste them by investing on such scams like cloud mining sites etc.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:19:15 PM

easiest way and bad for waste your time, in first time i heard about bitcoin i earning from faucet too, everyday, every weekend, but after i know and learn about bitcoin trading i try to collect from it Smiley
you can make 100k satosi per week with capital 0.1 btc it's better then you spend your time at faucet

100K Satoshi is barely worth doing some effort for. If you wisely buy low and sell high you will make 10% profit each time with your 0.1BTC.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
terrytangm

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:13:33 PM

either you can hold coins for some time until rate goes to high for earn some profit

or possible earn small btc amounts via participate in paid to click or paid to read programs
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:57:50 PM

You can:

1) Buy BTC
2) Trade BTC-altcoins
3) Join a signature campaign

Those are just a few that I can mention as of now.
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:03:19 AM

You can earn bitcoin with the following:
1. Selling of digital goods(account), goods(physical goods)
2. Buying of bitcoin and trade it (When the rate increases the sell your btc)
3. Faucets (you can earn by getting satoshis to many faucets, but you will actually waste your time there with the small amount that you will earn.
4. Signature campaign (this is the most easiest and popular job for to you earn btc, but you must have high rank account and every post that you will make, make sure that you will have a quality post.
5. Personal campaign & Avatar campaign

That's all I know if someone can add more it will be much appreciated.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:19:17 AM

I started doing Bitvisitor to get some free bitcoins.  It seems pretty easy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:41:13 AM

Yes, I heard about cloud mining that this HYIP. That is why there needs to be extremely careful, and to invest small amounts that will overlap.
Constantly meet the positive reviews about "hashocean" with screenshots payments.
Ryananda (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:50:47 AM

100K Satoshi is barely worth doing some effort for. If you wisely buy low and sell high you will make 10% profit each time with your 0.1BTC.
Yes but predicts a high price is low or very difficult and must quickly decide to sell or buy.
But the way it's true I often do, sell when it goes up but I never buy bitcoin.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:43:59 AM

Yes, I heard about cloud mining that this HYIP. That is why there needs to be extremely careful, and to invest small amounts that will overlap.
Constantly meet the positive reviews about "hashocean" with screenshots payments.
You just cant be careful with them cause they don't pay people from their pockets and thus they have to end the game when the initial investors are closer to ROI's or have already made.On the other hand they might just collapse if they dont see any future deposits coming or people not reinvesting.
Not a way to collect btc but to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: