Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:56:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to collect BTC ??  (Read 151048 times)
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:57:42 AM

Faucets are not a good way to start into collecting bitcoin. It takes too long as is the same with captcha typing it just doesn't pay for the amount of time they both take from your life.
I would suggest getting into alt coins or trading bitcoin on an legit exchange. You can make good amount of bitcoin that is worth your precious time of your life.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:38:31 AM

Faucets are not a good way to start into collecting bitcoin. It takes too long as is the same with captcha typing it just doesn't pay for the amount of time they both take from your life.
I would suggest getting into alt coins or trading bitcoin on an legit exchange. You can make good amount of bitcoin that is worth your precious time of your life.

yeah, but it is good to try them out for a short while and gather some dust so that you can experience the bitcoin and how it works easily.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:16:56 AM

i have been collecting faucets for a little while and it seemed like free money but in the end i found out that i am just wasting my time with them because it is impossible to gather enough to be worth the time.

Well, for beginners it's the first way they knew on ways of earning bitcoin. The most common thought of it is easy money. I myself started doing faucet, it took me a month before i discovered the forum. It really is a waste of time but i think it's just another lesson learned.

that I did as well as beginners. but after getting to know this forum, I prefer not to hurry produce bitcoin, and I prefer to enhance the forum account and then I joined the signature campaign, yes it's better than you want to get some satoshi of faucet.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:36:21 AM

i have been collecting faucets for a little while and it seemed like free money but in the end i found out that i am just wasting my time with them because it is impossible to gather enough to be worth the time.

You are right, in the long run people who comes to faucets will just realize that it is just a waste of time even you will put effort and too much time
on it you will just earn a little amount of it. But  I think if you have so many active referrals, and all of the faucets you are using are they are using
it also, maybe that would help but it is hard to get active referrals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:08:25 AM

Well, for beginners it's the first way they knew on ways of earning bitcoin. The most common thought of it is easy money. I myself started doing faucet, it took me a month before i discovered the forum. It really is a waste of time but i think it's just another lesson learned.

that I did as well as beginners. but after getting to know this forum, I prefer not to hurry produce bitcoin, and I prefer to enhance the forum account and then I joined the signature campaign, yes it's better than you want to get some satoshi of faucet.

Yes, posting on this forum could be profitable for people in third world countries because of the low cost of living. But do not rely on it as an income to support your family. Signature campaigns can close any time. That's why I post for fun, and earn some extra cash.

You can always sell stuff, and buy stuff at a discount. Arbitraging is one of the best ways to earn coins. It has worked for me.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 07:35:39 AM

Yes, posting on this forum could be profitable for people in third world countries because of the low cost of living. But do not rely on it as an income to support your family. Signature campaigns can close any time. That's why I post for fun, and earn some extra cash.

You can always sell stuff, and buy stuff at a discount. Arbitraging is one of the best ways to earn coins. It has worked for me.

It seem you are only here for "earning money"...and if it is not enough it is waste of time...
When I search mushrooms...i often spend petrol to go there and the found mushrooms are not worth my time...
but the fun to search them are 10 times worth...

It was the same when I mined few satoshi with my antminer U2
When I play poker...freerolls or for little dollars earned with freerolls ...i have certainly as well waste my time...but the fun has not price...or better said the price you give it.

Sign campaign is certainly good paying...but i have absolutly no fun to write for sign campaign...I prefer faucets (lol)
Ok ...not all the day...but if i set me a challenge to earn some satoshi with specific faucets...I like it and try to crack the challenge.
So...please let each one ...oneself believe what waste of time is...

BZW...to collect bitcoin,I propose you to become for free a shareholder of my U2 system where you will benefit of my "waste of time".

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:31:14 AM

I tried faucet. Not succesfull, I need a bot for this

with faucet you need more times to be richman, faucet is just for fun and just for trying bitcoin work, no way to collect bitcoin, in first time im use faucet too to collect bitcoin.

not only takes a long time to become rich, but with the faucet you will never be rich, and it is impossible.

for faucet user at this time it's very imposible to rich with bitcoin, but for first player in 2010 it's very posible , because some faucet give reward arround 0.01/- 0.1 per claim  Cheesy

yes I have read the history when the past, it was a natural thing because when the price of bitcoin is still under $10. but for now the obvious faucet is not worth, because the price of bitcoin with faucet reward very much.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:03:43 PM

Signature campaign is the most reliable way of collecting btc, just go into a well trusted paying signature campaign.
There are new campaigns out there but seems to close in the long run.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:44:41 PM

Signature campaign is the most reliable way of collecting btc, just go into a well trusted paying signature campaign.
There are new campaigns out there but seems to close in the long run.

there are still some signature campaign which continues to accept new members, but the rate is not so high.
but it deserves to collect bitcoin than the faucet, and you can wait for the new campaign signature or wait other signature campaign open a new slot
Exparos

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:50:05 PM

I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?
I SUGGEST YOU TO EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY TO BTC
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:37:08 PM

I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

Well that is the most fastest way to get a btc, by investing your fiat money into btc.
If you have capital for buying btc, then it is the best way to get btc.

Vires in Numeris
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:55:12 PM

I want to ask

Well that is the most fastest way to get a btc, by investing your fiat money into btc.

yeah it is the best way.

but most of the people who you see here on the forum are either too stupid to buy bitcoin with their cash or they don't have any money to buy it because they are a poor person from a third world country or a minor.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:28:35 PM

I want to ask

yeah it is the best way.

but most of the people who you see here on the forum are either too stupid to buy bitcoin with their cash or they don't have any money to buy it because they are a poor person from a third world country or a minor.
So if there's no money they can still make a bitcoin and collect in any faucet or try signature campaign.. but most newbie are not accepted as of now in any signature campaign while they are waiting for their rank and active here in our forum better to collect bitcoins in any faucet in one week and then once you make bitcoin even 0.01 you can start trading as your hobby to make a profit with altcoin.. and i think this is the best way and then once your account here in our bitcoin talk is jr.member or above you start joining in any sig campaign..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:10:18 AM

you can expect signature campaign be a good income. but I mean you can collect bitcoin for several months of the signature campaign. then these results when already a lot, you can grow in other ways, such as investment or trade, so that when the signature campaign is not there, you do not need to worry.

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:54:59 PM

I want to ask

The advice is bad, everyone knows the way to get bitcoin. but the corresponding thread title and that's no way to collect bitcoin. it is completely unproductive
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:48:34 PM

I want to ask

that's not way to collect bitcoin but the way how to get profit in bitcoin for example when price get higher than when you buy bitcoin, what you got is profit in fiat money or in other world if you holding 1 bitcoin so when the price up your bitcoin still 1 bitcoin but the price for 1 bitcoin is higher than you first buy it.

Digitalbitcoin

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:53:21 PM

I want to ask

that's not way to collect bitcoin but the way how to get profit in bitcoin for example when price get higher than when you buy bitcoin, what you got is profit in fiat money or in other world if you holding 1 bitcoin so when the price up your bitcoin still 1 bitcoin but the price for 1 bitcoin is higher than you first buy it.

Making investment by converting your fiat currency to bitcoin is quite risky as Bitcoin is anonymous currency its not possible to trace person. And If you invest in HYIP(High Yeald Investment Programme) Then there are higher chances of getting scam.

So Use only genuine ways to get bitcoins as faucet, Mining with own hardware or trusted cloud mining services, Trading or exchanging.
tabas

Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:37:08 PM

I want to ask

Making investment by converting your fiat currency to bitcoin is quite risky as Bitcoin is anonymous currency its not possible to trace person. And If you invest in HYIP(High Yeald Investment Programme) Then there are higher chances of getting scam.

So Use only genuine ways to get bitcoins as faucet, Mining with own hardware or trusted cloud mining services, Trading or exchanging.

Those people who believe with bitcoin are the ones who are doing that and they are risking their fiat for bitcoin. Because they know the future
awaits for bitcoin and they can see the potential of it.
Always remember HYIP are just scams.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:39:44 AM

I want to ask

Those people who believe with bitcoin are the ones who are doing that and they are risking their fiat for bitcoin. Because they know the future
HYIP is not an easy money because most likely it will turn to scam, the most legit way of investment to collect bitcoins is to invest in bitcoins also, buy buying bitcoins now it is already a guaranteed profit.
tabas

Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:45:50 AM

I want to ask

HYIP is not an easy money because most likely it will turn to scam, the most legit way of investment to collect bitcoins is to invest in bitcoins also, buy buying bitcoins now it is already a guaranteed profit.

I got victimized by that hyip, when I was a newbie, I thought it was a good way of earning btc.
But then I was wrong, but I learned from it, that's why now I'm against to it so that newbies won't be victimized by that.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: