Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495948 times)
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:49:25 PM

I feel like I'm being ignored at this point.... Its been well over a week. And you guys aren't even replying anymore..., can soemone PLEASE help me get my money?

zipzap account: 754 049 468

Have you added you issue to our support queue?  Once it's in our queue then our support agents can find you a solution.  bitinstant.com/contact

Your order ID # is 5c1f12c6-b685-42e7-8f1e-ffd958554344

I have. i just did it again. you guys never responded....

Are you not receiving an auto response which states that we have logged your issue and we are looking into it?  Please check your spam folder.

yeah. I got that. But nothing else ever game.

This means that your issue is already logged and support is already looking at your issue.  We have no reason to contact you unless we have further questions or a solution.  Thanks for your patience.

Could you atleast tell me what the problem is?

On my end it appears the order was executed.  What was the Gox acct. # you wanted it to go to?

M21345146X

I sent four of them through. This is the only one that didnt go through.

The order ID you gave me does not match that Gox acct. #.  Are you depositing funds to multiple Gox accts.?  Are you sure you've given me the correct order info?

where did you get that order I.D.? I am 100% sure that  the payment hasnt gone through. and that that is the correct gox account.

I retrieved the order ID # from the previous posts included in all of your and my thread responses.  It does not list the same Gox # that you have given me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morp17

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:50:07 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 09:00:29 PM by morp17

Hello could check the value I received in BTC because it seems that does not match the value of BTC on the day of purchase should receive more than
2 BTC.

Day: Wed Apr 17 21:48:19 2013

https://blockchain.info/address/1BdraZPik56QWoWwRjuFmtCts2miqwXTyE

BTC received, thanks.

Hello URSAY and Gareth could give a manual push on my order.

Quote ID: 9cf718da-4f9d-4391-a385-06d5e783b596

Zip Zap: 950 257 162

Bitcoin address: 1BdraZPik56QWoWwRjuFmtCts2miqwXTyE

Thank you.

Just pushed it REAL GOOD.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleXlgHI1oM

Give it 24 hours and check back in if you don't see results.  Smiley

฿itcoin: 36tHHEBp7QwePa76dMsN4KVbN3VhvK3rbu
FireBlazzer

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:52:54 PM

This first image is a quote for a new transaction but shows no record of actual payment.  The second image shows payment but shows no date or time of payment.

the time and date is in the emails..... it is in the upper right hand corner... april 16th, 2013

these times are not fixed to my pc,  and are automaticly set by my emial provider to current time.

how can i recieve a sussful payment confirmation... on the 16th... at 9:50 pm.... and yet your telling me i placed my order on the 17th?

so what do you think i did?....place my order on the 17th?...  use a time machine to go back in time?... and pay for my order the 16th?

i cant pay for an order... and recieve a susccesful payment confirmation... if i havent place my order yet... i dont have magic powers of that kind.  

look at the zip zap account number in my emails... they match .... look at the  date and time in the upper right hand corner.... april 16th...  first one is at 8:50 pm.... the other at 9:50 pm.

(if im going to be doing bitinstants job for them... i should be getting put on the payroll.)

i dont care what you got to do dude.. this is your companys problem... i wont let it me made mine.

send me my money... waive the fees.. compensate me.

First you create a quote.  Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit.  That is YOUR choice.  zipzap receives your order and then send it to us.  At this point we can lock in a price if we are controlling your execution and then we send you order off to more companies who help us execute your order.  It appears there may of been an issue where your order wasn't executed until the 20th but I can give you the price from the 17th around 12:30 am as that is when we received your order.  This looks like a difference of about $25 USD per coin in execution price.  We can send you .2 BTC to give you the price on the 17th.  Will this resolve your issue?  Smiley

NO.... i made my deposit at 9:39 pm.... on april 16th.... eastern standerd time. (and recieved my email confirmation of payment at 9:50 pm)

that is the abolute most i am willing to compromise... ill take what ever price was at the time of my deposit... at 9:39 pm EST on the 16th.  (about 70 USD)

and you forgot to waive the fees.. and provide compensation for your all i lost and all my time....  (you get paid for this... this costs me time and money in addtion the lossses i already sufferd).

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM on april 16th... and i reccieved my payment comfirmantion 11 minuts later.... at 9:50 pm april 16th (see email screen shot)

its not my fault that the system your company usses is messed up... thats your companys problem... tell zipzap to stop messing up your orders if your going to blame them.... but im not paying for your companys mistakes or broken system

i placed my order AND made my despoit when the price of BTC was about 70 USD per coin.... thats the price i want my coin at.... not the price of coin the next day.. or 3 days later. (you got to be nuts)

""""Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit. That is YOUR choice.""""..... DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR COMPANYS OR YOUR COMPANYS PARTNERS MISTAKES....  i made my deposit soon after placing my order

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM EST... on april the 16th.... not long after i placed my order at 8pm, the 16th, and got my quote.

i have the email confirmation showing i paid. (on the 16th!!!!)

im not paying for your system being broken... your companys mistakes...  or zipzaps mistakes.

if you try to ripp me off.... i own 24 web pages....  with thosends of unique visitors every week... hundreds of thosends of people every year read my webpages.... with my traffic still growing..... i also have several close friends with even larger websites and webpages who owe me a favore or 2. (they get millions of people who read there sites)

and thats just for my warm up.

so dont try to pull a fast one on me.

i dont want to get nasty... your company has been nice to be in the past... but i wont be jerked around anymore

but im not going away untill this gets fixed to my satification... im willing to get my BTC at a rate of 70 dollars per coin.... thats is about the price at the time i made my desposit... thats the best im willing to compromise... dont forget to waive the fees and to compensate extra to me for my losses and time.

im not joking when i say... its in the best interest of your company to make good and fix this massive nightmare it put me though... i have been more than patient... and now your trying to ripp me off?.. i dont think so.

please send me the rest of my bitcoins, ... ill accept a rate of 70 USD per BTC..... thats about the rate at the time i made my deposit.

i dont want to get nasty... but if this does not get fixed soon... millions will find out about how you attempted to ripp me off.... ill also be posting screen shots of the worst complaints on this thread i can find, so millions can see what happens when you trust bitinstant.. you get ripped off and robed.

heck there nothing stoping me from making 100 websites about bitinstant ripping people off and using my SEO abbility to rank high on google to make sure everyone sees.

now i know we dont need to get nasty.. becuase bitinstant makes good on its promisses .. right?

ill compromise... im not a bad guy.... i made my desposit at 9:39 pm..... ill accept the price rate for that time...  about 70 USD per BTC

anything less... and im sorry to say... this siutation is going to escalate and get a whole lot worse.

i have ocd... i dont know the meaning of the word "give up"

now please stop trying to ripp me off....  and pay me at the bitcoin rate that exsisted when i placed my order OR made my deposit  (almost the same price... but ill take the higher rate of 70 USD per BTC)

70 USD is about the price of a bitcoin at the time i made my deposit, thats the most im willing to pay...... any mistakes that happend is your companys responsibiltiy to deal with... i did everything on my end perfectly.

my email: amazing0@att.net

my bitcoin address: 1LegDJSSFSMZcYbFvuabLcTB1s8yC5A8pe

quote ID:  38d38cad-8c20-496f-b7a3-b103bbcd120

Event ID: d2d9e99b-ea32-442b-9ce6-e18f4c9ea603

zipzap Account Number: 177574217

It appears there may of been about a 2 hour delay from when you deposited to zipzap and when we received your order.  We have no control over zipzap.  However, I've spoken to our CEO and he is willing to help you in good faith.  How many BTC do you think you are owed and where should it be sent?

Thank you for being fair with me.... i will also be fair with you.

i would like to ask for  0.8 bitcoin

i think 0.8 is fair

(about 0.6 for the rest of my order that i would have gotten if everything went normaly... + 0.2 for the fees and a tiny amount of compensation.)

this will cover the rest of my order... if mistakes never happened... + the fees, and a tiny amount of compensation.

i dont want to screw your company over, honestly.... i just want what i paid for... the fees coverd.. and a tiny amount of compensation.

if you give me the 0.8 bitcoin..... i will mark my order as resolved as soon i recieved the bitcoin to my wallet.

i am not trying to screw you over.... i just want the rest of my order.. the fees waived.. and a tiny amount of compensation for what i honestly feel is a nighmare, and my losses, and my time.

if your willing to resolve this matter in full....  please send the 0.8 to this bitcoin address i provide.. and i will mark this matter as resolved.

(please copy and paste carfuly)

bitcoin address: 1LegDJSSFSMZcYbFvuabLcTB1s8yC5A8pe

if you need my email:  amazing0@att.net

Your "not trying to screw us over" yet threatening to flame us on multiple websites when we did not cause the delay.  Interesting.

I will look into your issue further and escalate you for some sort of refund.  These types of issues can take some time.  Please be patient.

i have no interest in screwing your company over... none.. i have been a very loyal customer to your company, and have also turned several of my friends into your customers.

But every promise and guarantee i was given by your company has failed... this was sopposed to take a few hours.. its been almost a week.

can you blame me for being pissed off?.... imagine if i borrowed 100 dollars from you... and told you i would pay you back in a few hours... and almost a week later you still only have a portion of your money.. you might be upset also... esspcialy if this was a legitiment company and not some personal friend.

once it looked like i was going to get screwed over..... after all my patience...  that was my limit.

i was very carful to make sure i didnt make any mistakes.....  it would be nice if your company and buisness partners did the same.

you said its not your companys fault.... but your busness partner.... if this is true... you need to take it up with your companys partners... you are in a buisness partnership with them and they should treat your customers orders with more care....  you may want to trust a different company to share in your business... there must be an alterntive company you can use and trust.

"""""will look into your issue further and escalate you for some sort of refund.  These types of issues can take some time.  Please be patient""""

some sort of refund?.. and what exactly is that sopposed to mean?.

please be patient?... ive been sitting on my hands for 6 days... i have been MORE then patient already.

when am i going to recieve my money?

URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:53:26 PM

Hello could check the value I received in BTC because it seems that does not match the value of BTC on the day of purchase but should receive 2 BTC.

Day: Wed Apr 17 21:48:19 2013

https://blockchain.info/address/1BdraZPik56QWoWwRjuFmtCts2miqwXTyE

kkkkkkk

BTC received, thanks.  Cheesy

Hello URSAY and Gareth could give a manual push on my order.

Quote ID: 9cf718da-4f9d-4391-a385-06d5e783b596

Zip Zap: 950 257 162

Bitcoin address: 1BdraZPik56QWoWwRjuFmtCts2miqwXTyE

Thank you.

Just pushed it REAL GOOD.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleXlgHI1oM

Give it 24 hours and check back in if you don't see results.  Smiley

We don't lock in your price at the time of your quote.  We lock in the price when you pay.  Once we receive your funds we are able to execute your order.
mel2000

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:56:46 PM

I still have not received a reply from Quote ID# 838e5efb-d66f-4425-8c99-266eb0e5eee6. However, no funds have been removed from Dwolla for that transaction so I won't sweat it. I'll assume my 04/19/13 order has been cancelled by now.

However, my last transaction (Order ID# cae140dd-5bd1-46e2-b392-51c5acbcac7a) on 04/20/13 resulted in Dwolla debiting my account $2500 for deposit to BitInstant for direct Bitcoin purchase. Yet I haven't heard a word from your contact support explaining why I haven't received my bitcoins. Will someone at Bitinstant please explain why I've received nothing in return for my $2500?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:58:13 PM

This first image is a quote for a new transaction but shows no record of actual payment.  The second image shows payment but shows no date or time of payment.

the time and date is in the emails..... it is in the upper right hand corner... april 16th, 2013

these times are not fixed to my pc,  and are automaticly set by my emial provider to current time.

how can i recieve a sussful payment confirmation... on the 16th... at 9:50 pm.... and yet your telling me i placed my order on the 17th?

so what do you think i did?....place my order on the 17th?...  use a time machine to go back in time?... and pay for my order the 16th?

i cant pay for an order... and recieve a susccesful payment confirmation... if i havent place my order yet... i dont have magic powers of that kind.  

look at the zip zap account number in my emails... they match .... look at the  date and time in the upper right hand corner.... april 16th...  first one is at 8:50 pm.... the other at 9:50 pm.

(if im going to be doing bitinstants job for them... i should be getting put on the payroll.)

i dont care what you got to do dude.. this is your companys problem... i wont let it me made mine.

First you create a quote.  Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit.  That is YOUR choice.  zipzap receives your order and then send it to us.  At this point we can lock in a price if we are controlling your execution and then we send you order off to more companies who help us execute your order.  It appears there may of been an issue where your order wasn't executed until the 20th but I can give you the price from the 17th around 12:30 am as that is when we received your order.  This looks like a difference of about $25 USD per coin in execution price.  We can send you .2 BTC to give you the price on the 17th.  Will this resolve your issue?  Smiley

NO.... i made my deposit at 9:39 pm.... on april 16th.... eastern standerd time. (and recieved my email confirmation of payment at 9:50 pm)

that is the abolute most i am willing to compromise... ill take what ever price was at the time of my deposit... at 9:39 pm EST on the 16th.  (about 70 USD)

and you forgot to waive the fees.. and provide compensation for your all i lost and all my time....  (you get paid for this... this costs me time and money in addtion the lossses i already sufferd).

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM on april 16th... and i reccieved my payment comfirmantion 11 minuts later.... at 9:50 pm april 16th (see email screen shot)

its not my fault that the system your company usses is messed up... thats your companys problem... tell zipzap to stop messing up your orders if your going to blame them.... but im not paying for your companys mistakes or broken system

i placed my order AND made my despoit when the price of BTC was about 70 USD per coin.... thats the price i want my coin at.... not the price of coin the next day.. or 3 days later. (you got to be nuts)

""""Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit. That is YOUR choice.""""..... DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR COMPANYS OR YOUR COMPANYS PARTNERS MISTAKES....  i made my deposit soon after placing my order

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM EST... on april the 16th.... not long after i placed my order at 8pm, the 16th, and got my quote.

im not paying for your system being broken... your companys mistakes...  or zipzaps mistakes.

if you try to ripp me off.... i own 24 web pages....  with thosends of unique visitors every week... hundreds of thosends of people every year read my webpages.... with my traffic still growing..... i also have several close friends with even larger websites and webpages who owe me a favore or 2. (they get millions of people who read there sites)

i dont want to get nasty... your company has been nice to be in the past... but i wont be jerked around anymore

but im not going away untill this gets fixed to my satification... im willing to get my BTC at a rate of 70 dollars per coin.... thats is about the price at the time i made my desposit... thats the best im willing to compromise... dont forget to waive the fees and to compensate extra to me for my losses and time.

im not joking when i say... its in the best interest of your company to make good and fix this massive nightmare it put me though... i have been more than patient... and now your trying to ripp me off?.. i dont think so.

please send me the rest of my bitcoins, ... ill accept a rate of 70 USD per BTC..... thats about the rate at the time i made my deposit.

i dont want to get nasty... but if this does not get fixed soon... millions will find out about how you attempted to ripp me off.... ill also be posting screen shots of the worst complaints on this thread i can find, so millions can see what happens when you trust bitinstant.. you get ripped off and robed.

heck there nothing stoping me from making 100 websites about bitinstant ripping people off and using my SEO abbility to rank high on google to make sure everyone sees.

now i know we dont need to get nasty.. becuase bitinstant makes good on its promisses .. right?

ill compromise... im not a bad guy.... i made my desposit at 9:39 pm..... ill accept the price rate for that time...  about 70 USD per BTC

anything less... and im sorry to say... this siutation is going to escalate and get a whole lot worse.

now please stop trying to ripp me off....  and pay me at the bitcoin rate that exsisted when i placed my order OR made my deposit  (almost the same price... but ill take the higher rate of 70 USD per BTC)

70 USD is about the price of a bitcoin at the time i made my deposit, thats the most im willing to pay...... any mistakes that happend is your companys responsibiltiy to deal with... i did everything on my end perfectly.

It appears there may of been about a 2 hour delay from when you deposited to zipzap and when we received your order.  We have no control over zipzap.  However, I've spoken to our CEO and he is willing to help you in good faith.  How many BTC do you think you are owed and where should it be sent?

i think 0.8 is fair

(about 0.6 for the rest of my order that i would have gotten if everything went normaly... + 0.2 for the fees and a tiny amount of compensation.)

this will cover the rest of my order... if mistakes never happened... + the fees, and a tiny amount of compensation.

i dont want to screw your company over, honestly.... i just want what i paid for... the fees coverd.. and a tiny amount of compensation.

if you give me the 0.8 bitcoin..... i will mark my order as resolved as soon i recieved the bitcoin to my wallet.

i am not trying to screw you over.... i just want the rest of my order.. the fees waived.. and a tiny amount of compensation for what i honestly feel is a nighmare, and my losses, and my time.

if your willing to resolve this matter in full....  please send the 0.8 to this bitcoin address i provide.. and i will mark this matter as resolved.

Your "not trying to screw us over" yet threatening to flame us on multiple websites when we did not cause the delay.  Interesting.

I will look into your issue further and escalate you for some sort of refund.  These types of issues can take some time.  Please be patient.

i have no interest in screwing your company over... none.. i have been a very loyal customer to your company, and have also turned several of my friends into your customers.

But every promise and guarantee i was given by your company has failed... this was sopposed to take a few hours.. its been almost a week.

can you blame me for being pissed off?.... imagine if i borrowed 100 dollars from you... and told you i would pay you back in a few hours... and almost a week later you still only have a portion of your money.. you might be upset also... esspcialy if this was a legitiment company and not some personal friend.

once it looked like i was going to get screwed over..... after all my patience...  that was my limit.

i was very carful to make sure i didnt make any mistakes.....  it would be nice if your company and buisness partners did the same.

you said its not your companys fault.... but your busness partner.... if this is true... you need to take it up with your companys partners... you are in a buisness partnership with them and they should treat your customers orders with more care....  you may want to trust a different company to share in your business... there must be an alterntive company you can use and trust.

"""""will look into your issue further and escalate you for some sort of refund.  These types of issues can take some time.  Please be patient""""

please be patient?... ive been sitting on my hands for 6 days... i have been MORE then patient already.

If the world were a perfect place then nothing would ever go wrong.  We are only people like you and people occasionally make mistakes.  It is unfortunate that this was a mistake we were unable to control on our end.  However, now I am trying to resolve the issue regardless, per your request.  Is there something else you needed help with?  I can reassure you here as much as you would like but it will ultimately take time away from me resolving any issues.  Thanks for your patience.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:59:27 PM

I still have not received a reply from Quote ID# 838e5efb-d66f-4425-8c99-266eb0e5eee6. However, no funds have been removed from Dwolla for that transaction so I won't sweat it. I'll assume my 04/19/13 order has been cancelled by now.

However, my last transaction (Order ID# cae140dd-5bd1-46e2-b392-51c5acbcac7a) on 04/20/13 resulted in Dwolla debiting my account $2500 for deposit to BitInstant for direct Bitcoin purchase. Yet I haven't heard a word from your contact support explaining why I haven't received my bitcoins. Will someone at Bitinstant please explain why I've received nothing in return for my $2500?

Have you logged your issue thru our official support channel?

bitinstant.com/contact

This will add you directly to the support queue!  Smiley
briang35

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:02:40 PM

Please help me.  I just deposited all my money to wal-mart doing a moneygram to my bitinstant email and I sent it to the wrong email...  The email I meant to send it to was just made today, and instead of it having .com (domain) at the end like most emails, it has .fr  (france) and I wasn't aware of that.  So I sent it to a non-existant .com email instead of my .fr email. 

I sent a message via the contact us tab on the bitinstant website, but I am worried of how long a response will take, and I really need to get this solved TODAY.  Please and a future thanks

Please be aware that input errors in your order can delay your order.  Please be patient while our customer support team corrects your order and sends it back thru the system.

You are in the support queue as long as you've logged your issue at bitinstant.com/contact

Thanks for your patience.

I appreciated the quick response yesterday, but nothing is happening with my order.  The only email I recieved from you guys is the email confirming my issue.  All that needs to be done is to send my bitcoins to the correct email, it shouldn't take this long.  My event ID is 2b5f7982-dce9-4e61-a664-60d18225c286 but I can't see my order ID on the page just my event and quote ID.
Please get these bitcoins to me in a few hours. 

Have you logged your issue thru our main support channel?  bitinstant.com/contact

This puts you directly into our support queue where our support team is able to work on your issue and try to provide you with a solution!  Smiley

What's your zipzap acct. #?

Yes I sent it directly 24 hours ago.  I just tried sending a new one but it wouldn't let me cause I sent it yesterday and it's the same order id.
I don't know if I have a zipzap account number but the refereance/refereal number is 948986614

Do you have any other info about your order?

What else do you need? here quote id: a79d33db-ab3f-4d78-979f-16a34e960d56
Event id 2b5f7982-dce9-4e61-a664-60d18225c286
email coltsfan533333@yahoo.FR

This issue would best be served thru bitinstant.com/contact

Our support times should be greatly improved at this point.  Thanks for your patience.

Well I just tried sending another complaint or w/e but it wouldn't let me because I sent one Two days ago..

The system will not allow you to log a duplicate issue as there is no need.  If you've already logged your issue once then our support team is working on finding you a resolution.  Thanks for your patience.

Okay so yes they just responded to my message but they didn't see the problem.  They still sent it to the wrong (.com) email.  it is supposed to be sent to the right (.FR) email   and now I can't submit another problem

Any news? still haven't received the coins.  Remember the only thing I need done is to have the bitcoins sent to my correct email, not the non-existing one I accidentally sent them to.  It's been a 3-4 days
hello?

If you've logged your issue with bitinstant.com/contact then they are still working on a solution.  Please be patient.
I haven't re logged it you said you have for me

The system will not let you re-log an issue.  If your issue has been logged once then you are in the queue.  Trying to log dupe support tickets will only increase your wait time.  Thanks.

We have been over this already.  Contact support responded and "resolved" my issue already but they didn't actually resolve it.  The bitcoins were sent to the wrong email - What I've said numerous times

I believe I had sent an email to this "wrong" address and I received no bounce back.  If it is indeed a valid email address then you may have sent your coins to another party so there wouldn't be much we can do.  Have you tried contacting the person at this "wrong" email?
The email doesn't exist.  The only difference between that email and and mine is the domaine name.  .com is the wrong and non existing email and .FR is mine, the one that I meant to send the coins to
silient

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:06:00 PM

I feel like I'm being ignored at this point.... Its been well over a week. And you guys aren't even replying anymore..., can soemone PLEASE help me get my money?

Have you added you issue to our support queue?  Once it's in our queue then our support agents can find you a solution.  bitinstant.com/contact

Are you not receiving an auto response which states that we have logged your issue and we are looking into it?  Please check your spam folder.

This means that your issue is already logged and support is already looking at your issue.  We have no reason to contact you unless we have further questions or a solution.  Thanks for your patience.

On my end it appears the order was executed.  What was the Gox acct. # you wanted it to go to?

M21345146X

The order ID you gave me does not match that Gox acct. #.  Are you depositing funds to multiple Gox accts.?  Are you sure you've given me the correct order info?

where did you get that order I.D.? I am 100% sure that  the payment hasnt gone through. and that that is the correct gox account.

I retrieved the order ID # from the previous posts included in all of your and my thread responses.  It does not list the same Gox # that you have given me.

*sigh*
That one is wrong.

The order i need help with is on
zipzap account :754 049 468

linked to mt gox account :M21345146X
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:06:58 PM

Please help me.  I just deposited all my money to wal-mart doing a moneygram to my bitinstant email and I sent it to the wrong email...  The email I meant to send it to was just made today, and instead of it having .com (domain) at the end like most emails, it has .fr  (france) and I wasn't aware of that.  So I sent it to a non-existant .com email instead of my .fr email. 

I sent a message via the contact us tab on the bitinstant website, but I am worried of how long a response will take, and I really need to get this solved TODAY.  Please and a future thanks

Please be aware that input errors in your order can delay your order.  Please be patient while our customer support team corrects your order and sends it back thru the system.

You are in the support queue as long as you've logged your issue at bitinstant.com/contact

I appreciated the quick response yesterday, but nothing is happening with my order.  The only email I recieved from you guys is the email confirming my issue.  All that needs to be done is to send my bitcoins to the correct email, it shouldn't take this long.  My event ID is 2b5f7982-dce9-4e61-a664-60d18225c286 but I can't see my order ID on the page just my event and quote ID.

Have you logged your issue thru our main support channel?  bitinstant.com/contact

This puts you directly into our support queue where our support team is able to work on your issue and try to provide you with a solution!  Smiley

Yes I sent it directly 24 hours ago.  I just tried sending a new one but it wouldn't let me cause I sent it yesterday and it's the same order id.
I don't know if I have a zipzap account number but the refereance/refereal number is 948986614

Our support times should be greatly improved at this point.  Thanks for your patience.

Well I just tried sending another complaint or w/e but it wouldn't let me because I sent one Two days ago..

The system will not allow you to log a duplicate issue as there is no need.  If you've already logged your issue once then our support team is working on finding you a resolution.  Thanks for your patience.

Okay so yes they just responded to my message but they didn't see the problem.  They still sent it to the wrong (.com) email.  it is supposed to be sent to the right (.FR) email   and now I can't submit another problem

Any news? still haven't received the coins.  Remember the only thing I need done is to have the bitcoins sent to my correct email, not the non-existing one I accidentally sent them to.  It's been a 3-4 days
hello?

If you've logged your issue with bitinstant.com/contact then they are still working on a solution.  Please be patient.

The system will not let you re-log an issue.  If your issue has been logged once then you are in the queue.  Trying to log dupe support tickets will only increase your wait time.  Thanks.

We have been over this already.  Contact support responded and "resolved" my issue already but they didn't actually resolve it.  The bitcoins were sent to the wrong email - What I've said numerous times

I believe I had sent an email to this "wrong" address and I received no bounce back.  If it is indeed a valid email address then you may have sent your coins to another party so there wouldn't be much we can do.  Have you tried contacting the person at this "wrong" email?
The email doesn't exist.  The only difference between that email and and mine is the domaine name.  .com is the wrong and non existing email and .FR is mine, the one that I meant to send the coins to

If this is not a valid email address then why am I receiving no bounce back response?  I realize that it may not be your address and you want your order to go to another address but if you input the wrong address and it is a working email address then there is not much I can do to help.  Once again, have you tried contacting the person at this "wrong address"?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:10:07 PM

M21345146X

*sigh*
That one is wrong.

The zipzap acct. # you provided references that same order ID # that I've already looked up and it is NOT listed to go to the Gox acct. # that you mentioned.
FireBlazzer

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:19:45 PM

i think 0.8 is fair

If the world were a perfect place then nothing would ever go wrong.  We are only people like you and people occasionally make mistakes.  It is unfortunate that this was a mistake we were unable to control on our end.  However, now I am trying to resolve the issue regardless, per your request.  Is there something else you needed help with?  I can reassure you here as much as you would like but it will ultimately take time away from me resolving any issues.  Thanks for your patience.

i understand mistakes happen... but we are talking 3 mistakes in 1 order... and a very long delay.

this is more like a nightmare...  this is not exactly the normal customer experiance one would expect from a legitment company.

im being as patient as i can force my self to be... and i am attempting to be fair.

but its not easy for me.

i am trying my best to be patient and to keep controle of my anger

i will do what i can to remain patient ... but please hurry.

if it makes you feel better..... your company has had at least 3 new customers from my previous recomendations in the real world..... last month i even put postiive information about your company on one of my webpages for a almost a week in order to help your company out.
silient

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:25:37 PM

M21345146X

*sigh*
That one is wrong.

The zipzap acct. # you provided references that same order ID # that I've already looked up and it is NOT listed to go to the Gox acct. # that you mentioned.

what gox accoutn does it reference?
briang35

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:28:26 PM

Please help me.  I just deposited all my money to wal-mart doing a moneygram to my bitinstant email and I sent it to the wrong email...  The email I meant to send it to was just made today, and instead of it having .com (domain) at the end like most emails, it has .fr  (france) and I wasn't aware of that.  So I sent it to a non-existant .com email instead of my .fr email.  

I sent a message via the contact us tab on the bitinstant website, but I am worried of how long a response will take, and I really need to get this solved TODAY.  Please and a future thanks

Please be aware that input errors in your order can delay your order.  Please be patient while our customer support team corrects your order and sends it back thru the system.

I appreciated the quick response yesterday, but nothing is happening with my order.  The only email I recieved from you guys is the email confirming my issue.  All that needs to be done is to send my bitcoins to the correct email, it shouldn't take this long.  My event ID is 2b5f7982-dce9-4e61-a664-60d18225c286 but I can't see my order ID on the page just my event and quote ID.

Yes I sent it directly 24 hours ago.  I just tried sending a new one but it wouldn't let me cause I sent it yesterday and it's the same order id.

Our support times should be greatly improved at this point.  Thanks for your patience.

The system will not allow you to log a duplicate issue as there is no need.  If you've already logged your issue once then our support team is working on finding you a resolution.  Thanks for your patience.

Okay so yes they just responded to my message but they didn't see the problem.  They still sent it to the wrong (.com) email.  it is supposed to be sent to the right (.FR) email   and now I can't submit another problem

Any news? still haven't received the coins.  Remember the only thing I need done is to have the bitcoins sent to my correct email, not the non-existing one I accidentally sent them to.  It's been a 3-4 days
hello?

If you've logged your issue with bitinstant.com/contact then they are still working on a solution.  Please be patient.

The system will not let you re-log an issue.  If your issue has been logged once then you are in the queue.  Trying to log dupe support tickets will only increase your wait time.  Thanks.

We have been over this already.  Contact support responded and "resolved" my issue already but they didn't actually resolve it.  The bitcoins were sent to the wrong email - What I've said numerous times

The email doesn't exist.  The only difference between that email and and mine is the domaine name.  .com is the wrong and non existing email and .FR is mine, the one that I meant to send the coins to

If this is not a valid email address then why am I receiving no bounce back response?  I realize that it may not be your address and you want your order to go to another address but if you input the wrong address and it is a working email address then there is not much I can do to help.  Once again, have you tried contacting the person at this "wrong address"?

There is a bounce back when I email it.  I have even called Yahoo and they said the email doesn't exist.  Therefore coltsfan533333@yahoo.fr is the only possible email that the bitcoins were meant to send to.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<coltsfan533333@yahoo.com>:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (coltsfan533333@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1557.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [BODY]

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Received: from [77.238.189.48] by nm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Apr 2013 21:27:40 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.105] by tm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Apr 2013 21:27:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Apr 2013 21:27:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 186006.73187.bm@omp1042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 31928 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Apr 2013 21:27:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1366666060; bh=5wrVZkAl1AzSoLCRfDzXwNrIrrdYCal3MoV6XxkfALg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ljl2l30G9GdB/318fN60tVmTmTJxxr7wGl+QrUpZCdGcM83HHKnXRpKcFCFf/TonAnlEqB7QYfp1TFkqwL37go7dm1ev66b144yG3UDpa+7VDrpDn6AY5VftfxmofG6sPg1KAEyv3NVI8DFYWi6fTjAXxvo1Mk6tVd5c74GLgEA=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:30:21 PM

M21345146X

*sigh*
That one is wrong.

M63433555X
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:32:28 PM

Please help me.  I just deposited all my money to wal-mart doing a moneygram to my bitinstant email and I sent it to the wrong email...  The email I meant to send it to was just made today, and instead of it having .com (domain) at the end like most emails, it has .fr  (france) and I wasn't aware of that.  So I sent it to a non-existant .com email instead of my .fr email.  

I sent a message via the contact us tab on the bitinstant website, but I am worried of how long a response will take, and I really need to get this solved TODAY.  Please and a future thanks

Please be aware that input errors in your order can delay your order.  Please be patient while our customer support team corrects your order and sends it back thru the system.

I appreciated the quick response yesterday, but nothing is happening with my order.  The only email I recieved from you guys is the email confirming my issue.  All that needs to be done is to send my bitcoins to the correct email, it shouldn't take this long.  My event ID is 2b5f7982-dce9-4e61-a664-60d18225c286 but I can't see my order ID on the page just my event and quote ID.

Yes I sent it directly 24 hours ago.  I just tried sending a new one but it wouldn't let me cause I sent it yesterday and it's the same order id.

Our support times should be greatly improved at this point.  Thanks for your patience.

The system will not allow you to log a duplicate issue as there is no need.  If you've already logged your issue once then our support team is working on finding you a resolution.  Thanks for your patience.

Okay so yes they just responded to my message but they didn't see the problem.  They still sent it to the wrong (.com) email.  it is supposed to be sent to the right (.FR) email   and now I can't submit another problem

Any news? still haven't received the coins.  Remember the only thing I need done is to have the bitcoins sent to my correct email, not the non-existing one I accidentally sent them to.  It's been a 3-4 days
hello?

If you've logged your issue with bitinstant.com/contact then they are still working on a solution.  Please be patient.

The system will not let you re-log an issue.  If your issue has been logged once then you are in the queue.  Trying to log dupe support tickets will only increase your wait time.  Thanks.

We have been over this already.  Contact support responded and "resolved" my issue already but they didn't actually resolve it.  The bitcoins were sent to the wrong email - What I've said numerous times

The email doesn't exist.  The only difference between that email and and mine is the domaine name.  .com is the wrong and non existing email and .FR is mine, the one that I meant to send the coins to

There is a bounce back when I email it.  I have even called Yahoo and they said the email doesn't exist.  Therefore coltsfan533333@yahoo.fr is the only possible email that the bitcoins were meant to send to.

Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (coltsfan533333@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1557.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [BODY]

Received: from [77.238.189.48] by nm12.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Apr 2013 21:27:40 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.105] by tm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Apr 2013 21:27:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1042.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Apr 2013 21:27:40 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1366666060; bh=5wrVZkAl1AzSoLCRfDzXwNrIrrdYCal3MoV6XxkfALg=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ljl2l30G9GdB/318fN60tVmTmTJxxr7wGl+QrUpZCdGcM83HHKnXRpKcFCFf/TonAnlEqB7QYfp1TFkqwL37go7dm1ev66b144yG3UDpa+7VDrpDn6AY5VftfxmofG6sPg1KAEyv3NVI8DFYWi6fTjAXxvo1Mk6tVd5c74GLgEA=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

Indeed.  On my second attempt I received a bounce back.  I will see what I can do to get this order processed.  Thanks for your patience.
silient

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:32:40 PM

M21345146X

*sigh*
That one is wrong.

M63433555X

okay... check zipzap account:  355 675 661

briang35

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:34:12 PM

hello?

s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;

Indeed.  On my second attempt I received a bounce back.  I will see what I can do to get this order processed.  Thanks for your patience.
Thanks
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:40:04 PM

M21345146X

*sigh*
That one is wrong.

M63433555X

It appears this order also executed on 4/13 around 2 am.

Order ID # e3497ed2-c5a5-4290-8928-b82107464dc9

Gox acct. # M21345146X
silient

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:47:38 PM

M21345146X

*sigh*
That one is wrong.

M63433555X

It appears this order also executed on 4/13 around 2 am.

Order ID # e3497ed2-c5a5-4290-8928-b82107464dc9

Gox acct. # M21345146X

Alright. obviously i have them mixed up... Here are the other ones... One of them hasnt gone through....

492 938 832
879 038 412
569 634 983
903 740 603
633 188 339
881 812 432
487 126 088
860 785 617
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: