Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495948 times)
zxr829

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:02:35 PM

It's been 48 hours since my order and quite a bit of time since I submitted a ticket through the support page on the site. I noticed you've been able to push some other people's orders. Would that be possible for mine? It was Dwolla->bitcoin address. Order info:

Order ID   9b7a6ec6-d7dc-465e-8690-6a2024b858af
Quote ID   d9d14ae7-407b-4906-8b5f-cabb8f9fb420
Event ID   4a091be2-c970-4001-a4f4-6e8b593760fa

I wish I personally could solve this issue for you but I would need to escalate for resolution.  This support issue would best be served thru bitinstant.com/contact

Our support queue wait times are improving very rapidly.  Smiley

I submitted it to bitinstant.com/contact 2 days ago. >_>

Because support times are improving, I'm sure you will see a resolution soon!

Nearing 72 hours and still nothing... :/

Well, we are at 76 hours and counting. No response from BitInstant regarding my ticket except for what has been posted in this thread. Still waiting on my bitcoins. Getting really irritated. >_>

I've dropped a link to your order in our internal support chat with a request for it to be cancelled and a manual transfer issued (the reason for this is because dwolla will not reverify). You should expect it to arrive sometime today, if it does not please get hold of me personally or post again on this thread.

Still nothing...

Still waiting. Come on, BitInstant...It's been over 24 hours since Gareth's response. This is ridiculous.

5 full days. And my last 2 posts about it have gone seemingly ignored. I'm really starting to lose patience.

I wish I personally could solve this issue for you but I would need to escalate for resolution.  This support issue would best be served thru bitinstant.com/contact

Thanks for your patience.

Are kidding me?! You've told me to go through bitinstant.com/contact three times and I've told that I have three times. I submitted it nearly 5 days ago. If you actually read what Gareth had told me, he said "I've dropped a link to your order in our internal support chat with a request for it to be cancelled and a manual transfer issued (the reason for this is because dwolla will not reverify). You should expect it to arrive sometime today, if it does not please get hold of me personally or post again on this thread." That was over 40 hours ago.

URSAY...anything?

And please do not insult me by telling me that my support issue would best be served through bitinstant.com/contact. I submitted a ticket many, many days ago and have posted in this thread numerous times to no avail. How is this not worthy of escalation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cptblack

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:05:46 PM

available info: Zipzap amount $503.95, Zipzap acct #577710585.  bitinstant to mtgox account #M84316594X.
I used the wrong email! i used dakmed@yahoo.com, but it should have been dakmed@ymail.com.
And to make things even worse, mtgox says the funds were rejected because i sent them to the "m and x" account number M84316594X, but they should have been sent to 316594 or cptblack.
I have already made a detailed post at bitinstant.com/support.
Im afraid my funds are lost, and i have little more information to give.  I dont even have the event or quote id because i used the wrong email.

Your funds are not lost.  You must have gotten caught up in that while mess when they had announced the new MX numbers but not yet fully moved to that new system.  You should see resolution shortly as long as you logged your issue thru bitinstant.com/contact

I'm assuming you included your zipzap acct. # in that ticket submission?  Smiley

Yes my most recent submission to bitinstant.com/contact included that info and pretty much everything seen here.
edit: its only been 1 week, i did the order on 4/10, reference code 37197841

I gave your order a manual push.  I'm not sure that is the solution that will solve your issue but if you do not see results from this then level 2 support will be able to help.  Thanks for your patience!

I don't mean to pester but now that it has been 3 days since this conversation, is there anything you can do now? I still haven't received the funds.

Pushed again!  Have you logged your issue?

bitinstant.com/contact

Yes this information has been logged at bitinstant.com/contact 4 days ago.  The issue is still unresolved.  I'll do anything to help speed this along just tell me whatever it is you want me to do.  

Ok, I contacted ZipZap and they provided me with this information.  I have also submitted a 4th and hopefully final ticket to bitinstant.com/contact.  Now I believe I have done everything possible.

Claire Roberts (ZipZap)
Apr 21 21:02 (PDT)

We are sorry for the delay in processing - due to high order volumes BitInstant and other bitcoins companies have been slow to process orders in the past couple of weeks. ZipZap received payment confirmation and sent payment notification to BitInstant. You will need to contact BitInstant directly to get this resolved - please be aware that due to high inquiry volumes, it may take 2 days to get a response from BitInstant. You can contact BitInstant by going to their website, www.bitinstant.com and clicking on Contact Us.

Here are the transaction details:
Merchant order ID
38918e63-0572-4118-a219-e9ce93973948
Customer account ID
577 710 585
Payment code

I am showing this order as executed.  Coupon redeemed by the customer.  Is this not the case?

I received a email from you guys earlier and the order went through, thank you.
FireBlazzer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:47:53 PM

This first image is a quote for a new transaction but shows no record of actual payment.  The second image shows payment but shows no date or time of payment.

the time and date is in the emails..... it is in the upper right hand corner... april 16th, 2013

these times are not fixed to my pc,  and are automaticly set by my emial provider to current time.

how can i recieve a sussful payment confirmation... on the 16th... at 9:50 pm.... and yet your telling me i placed my order on the 17th?

so what do you think i did?....place my order on the 17th?...  use a time machine to go back in time?... and pay for my order the 16th?

i cant pay for an order... and recieve a susccesful payment confirmation... if i havent place my order yet... i dont have magic powers of that kind.  

look at the zip zap account number in my emails... they match .... look at the  date and time in the upper right hand corner.... april 16th...  first one is at 8:50 pm.... the other at 9:50 pm.

(if im going to be doing bitinstants job for them... i should be getting put on the payroll.)

i dont care what you got to do dude.. this is your companys problem... i wont let it me made mine.

send me my money... waive the fees.. compensate me.

First you create a quote.  Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit.  That is YOUR choice.  zipzap receives your order and then send it to us.  At this point we can lock in a price if we are controlling your execution and then we send you order off to more companies who help us execute your order.  It appears there may of been an issue where your order wasn't executed until the 20th but I can give you the price from the 17th around 12:30 am as that is when we received your order.  This looks like a difference of about $25 USD per coin in execution price.  We can send you .2 BTC to give you the price on the 17th.  Will this resolve your issue?  Smiley

NO.... i made my deposit at 9:39 pm.... on april 16th.... eastern standerd time. (and recieved my email confirmation of payment at 9:50 pm)

that is the abolute most i am willing to compromise... ill take what ever price was at the time of my deposit... at 9:39 pm EST on the 16th.  (about 70 USD)

and you forgot to waive the fees.. and provide compensation for your all i lost and all my time....  (you get paid for this... this costs me time and money in addtion the lossses i already sufferd).

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM on april 16th... and i reccieved my payment comfirmantion 11 minuts later.... at 9:50 pm april 16th (see email screen shot)

its not my fault that the system your company usses is messed up... thats your companys problem... tell zipzap to stop messing up your orders if your going to blame them.... but im not paying for your companys mistakes or broken system

i placed my order AND made my despoit when the price of BTC was about 70 USD per coin.... thats the price i want my coin at.... not the price of coin the next day.. or 3 days later. (you got to be nuts)

""""Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit. That is YOUR choice.""""..... DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR COMPANYS OR YOUR COMPANYS PARTNERS MISTAKES....  i made my deposit soon after placing my order

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM EST... on april the 16th.... not long after i placed my order at 8pm, the 16th, and got my quote.

i have the email confirmation showing i paid. (on the 16th!!!!)

im not paying for your system being broken... your companys mistakes...  or zipzaps mistakes.

if you try to ripp me off.... i own 24 web pages....  with thosends of unique visitors every week... hundreds of thosends of people every year read my webpages.... with my traffic still growing..... i also have several close friends with even larger websites and webpages who owe me a favore or 2. (they get millions of people who read there sites)

and thats just for my warm up.

so dont try to pull a fast one on me.

i dont want to get nasty... your company has been nice to be in the past... but i wont be jerked around anymore

but im not going away untill this gets fixed to my satification... im willing to get my BTC at a rate of 70 dollars per coin.... thats is about the price at the time i made my desposit... thats the best im willing to compromise... dont forget to waive the fees and to compensate extra to me for my losses and time.

im not joking when i say... its in the best interest of your company to make good and fix this massive nightmare it put me though... i have been more than patient... and now your trying to ripp me off?.. i dont think so.

please send me the rest of my bitcoins, ... ill accept a rate of 70 USD per BTC..... thats about the rate at the time i made my deposit.

i dont want to get nasty... but if this does not get fixed soon... millions will find out about how you attempted to ripp me off.... ill also be posting screen shots of the worst complaints on this thread i can find, so millions can see what happens when you trust bitinstant.. you get ripped off and robed.

heck there nothing stoping me from making 100 websites about bitinstant ripping people off and using my SEO abbility to rank high on google to make sure everyone sees.

now i know we dont need to get nasty.. becuase bitinstant makes good on its promisses .. right?

ill compromise... im not a bad guy.... i made my desposit at 9:39 pm..... ill accept the price rate for that time...  about 70 USD per BTC

anything less... and im sorry to say... this siutation is going to escalate and get a whole lot worse.

i have ocd... i dont know the meaning of the word "give up"

now please stop trying to ripp me off....  and pay me at the bitcoin rate that exsisted when i placed my order OR made my deposit  (almost the same price... but ill take the higher rate of 70 USD per BTC)

70 USD is about the price of a bitcoin at the time i made my deposit, thats the most im willing to pay...... any mistakes that happend is your companys responsibiltiy to deal with... i did everything on my end perfectly.

my email: amazing0@att.net

my bitcoin address: 1LegDJSSFSMZcYbFvuabLcTB1s8yC5A8pe

quote ID:  38d38cad-8c20-496f-b7a3-b103bbcd120

Event ID: d2d9e99b-ea32-442b-9ce6-e18f4c9ea603

zipzap Account Number: 177574217

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:48:18 PM

It's been 48 hours since my order and quite a bit of time since I submitted a ticket through the support page on the site. I noticed you've been able to push some other people's orders. Would that be possible for mine? It was Dwolla->bitcoin address. Order info:

Well, we are at 76 hours and counting. No response from BitInstant regarding my ticket except for what has been posted in this thread. Still waiting on my bitcoins. Getting really irritated. >_>

I've dropped a link to your order in our internal support chat with a request for it to be cancelled and a manual transfer issued (the reason for this is because dwolla will not reverify). You should expect it to arrive sometime today, if it does not please get hold of me personally or post again on this thread.

Still nothing...

Still waiting. Come on, BitInstant...It's been over 24 hours since Gareth's response. This is ridiculous.

5 full days. And my last 2 posts about it have gone seemingly ignored. I'm really starting to lose patience.

Are kidding me?! You've told me to go through bitinstant.com/contact three times and I've told that I have three times. I submitted it nearly 5 days ago. If you actually read what Gareth had told me, he said "I've dropped a link to your order in our internal support chat with a request for it to be cancelled and a manual transfer issued (the reason for this is because dwolla will not reverify). You should expect it to arrive sometime today, if it does not please get hold of me personally or post again on this thread." That was over 40 hours ago.

URSAY...anything?

And please do not insult me by telling me that my support issue would best be served through bitinstant.com/contact. I submitted a ticket many, many days ago and have posted in this thread numerous times to no avail. How is this not worthy of escalation?

My method of escalation is essentially adding you to the queue at bitinstant.com/contact

I'm not sure what else you expect me to do.  If I could resolve your issue myself I would.  Thanks.
zxr829

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:18:23 PM

Still nothing...

URSAY...anything?

My method of escalation is essentially adding you to the queue at bitinstant.com/contact

I'm not sure what else you expect me to do.  If I could resolve your issue myself I would.  Thanks.

Okay, well thank you for explaining that. I'm just wondering how backed up the queue is as my ticket was submitted on April 17 around 10 am. I know mtgox going down slowed you down a bit.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:10:56 PM

Still nothing...

URSAY...anything?

Okay, well thank you for explaining that. I'm just wondering how backed up the queue is as my ticket was submitted on April 17 around 10 am. I know mtgox going down slowed you down a bit.

The queue is not that backed up currently.  I am guessing your issue may be more related to Coinapult and there are particular support agents which resolve these issues.  I have been asking them to take care various issues today.  Thanks for your patience.
baggage

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:14:24 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2015, 04:29:13 PM by baggage

4/7 support list

Ursay,
I just PM'd you about this issue which has yet to be resolved.  One week ago you said my issue was being pushed through.  I still have not received my bitcoins.
Can you tell me what else needs to be done?
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:19:26 PM

4/7 support list

blotto311@hotmail.com

Merchant order ID
1aa49017-f5af-4d01-9db8-f7f5d89a7b0e
Zipzap Customer account ID
650 612 252

Merchant order ID
f9fd40c3-fdca-4d43-b663-0500c1606d2c
403 873 227

Thanks,
baggage

Ursay,
I just PM'd you about this issue which has yet to be resolved.  One week ago you said my issue was being pushed through.  I still have not received my bitcoins.

baggage
[/quote]

Again I'm sorry for any delay.  This appears to be a Coinapult issue and I have been speaking with them about resolving any outstanding issues.  Thanks for your patience.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:30:09 PM

4/7 support list

blotto311@hotmail.com

Merchant order ID
1aa49017-f5af-4d01-9db8-f7f5d89a7b0e
650 612 252

Merchant order ID
f9fd40c3-fdca-4d43-b663-0500c1606d2c
403 873 227

Thanks,
baggage

Ursay,
I just PM'd you about this issue which has yet to be resolved.  One week ago you said my issue was being pushed through.  I still have not received my bitcoins.

baggage

Again I'm sorry for any delay.  This appears to be a Coinapult issue and I have been speaking with them about resolving any outstanding issues.  Thanks for your patience.

Coinapult?  What do they have to do with my issue?  I used Zipzap to send my order to Bitinstant.

baggage
[/quote]

For any transaction we work with many companies to bring you the seamless and quick service that we normally provide.  Occasionally things break and they need to be fixed in the chain.  We are working with Coinapult to fix the current issue and then we can push thru the related orders.  Thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:37:24 PM

This first image is a quote for a new transaction but shows no record of actual payment.  The second image shows payment but shows no date or time of payment.

the time and date is in the emails..... it is in the upper right hand corner... april 16th, 2013

these times are not fixed to my pc,  and are automaticly set by my emial provider to current time.

how can i recieve a sussful payment confirmation... on the 16th... at 9:50 pm.... and yet your telling me i placed my order on the 17th?

so what do you think i did?....place my order on the 17th?...  use a time machine to go back in time?... and pay for my order the 16th?

i cant pay for an order... and recieve a susccesful payment confirmation... if i havent place my order yet... i dont have magic powers of that kind.  

look at the zip zap account number in my emails... they match .... look at the  date and time in the upper right hand corner.... april 16th...  first one is at 8:50 pm.... the other at 9:50 pm.

(if im going to be doing bitinstants job for them... i should be getting put on the payroll.)

i dont care what you got to do dude.. this is your companys problem... i wont let it me made mine.

send me my money... waive the fees.. compensate me.

First you create a quote.  Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit.  That is YOUR choice.  zipzap receives your order and then send it to us.  At this point we can lock in a price if we are controlling your execution and then we send you order off to more companies who help us execute your order.  It appears there may of been an issue where your order wasn't executed until the 20th but I can give you the price from the 17th around 12:30 am as that is when we received your order.  This looks like a difference of about $25 USD per coin in execution price.  We can send you .2 BTC to give you the price on the 17th.  Will this resolve your issue?  Smiley

NO.... i made my deposit at 9:39 pm.... on april 16th.... eastern standerd time. (and recieved my email confirmation of payment at 9:50 pm)

that is the abolute most i am willing to compromise... ill take what ever price was at the time of my deposit... at 9:39 pm EST on the 16th.  (about 70 USD)

and you forgot to waive the fees.. and provide compensation for your all i lost and all my time....  (you get paid for this... this costs me time and money in addtion the lossses i already sufferd).

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM on april 16th... and i reccieved my payment comfirmantion 11 minuts later.... at 9:50 pm april 16th (see email screen shot)

its not my fault that the system your company usses is messed up... thats your companys problem... tell zipzap to stop messing up your orders if your going to blame them.... but im not paying for your companys mistakes or broken system

i placed my order AND made my despoit when the price of BTC was about 70 USD per coin.... thats the price i want my coin at.... not the price of coin the next day.. or 3 days later. (you got to be nuts)

""""Then you choose to deposit the money.  We have no control of when you choose to deposit. That is YOUR choice.""""..... DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR COMPANYS OR YOUR COMPANYS PARTNERS MISTAKES....  i made my deposit soon after placing my order

i made my deposit at 9:39 PM EST... on april the 16th.... not long after i placed my order at 8pm, the 16th, and got my quote.

i have the email confirmation showing i paid. (on the 16th!!!!)

im not paying for your system being broken... your companys mistakes...  or zipzaps mistakes.

if you try to ripp me off.... i own 24 web pages....  with thosends of unique visitors every week... hundreds of thosends of people every year read my webpages.... with my traffic still growing..... i also have several close friends with even larger websites and webpages who owe me a favore or 2. (they get millions of people who read there sites)

and thats just for my warm up.

so dont try to pull a fast one on me.

i dont want to get nasty... your company has been nice to be in the past... but i wont be jerked around anymore

but im not going away untill this gets fixed to my satification... im willing to get my BTC at a rate of 70 dollars per coin.... thats is about the price at the time i made my desposit... thats the best im willing to compromise... dont forget to waive the fees and to compensate extra to me for my losses and time.

im not joking when i say... its in the best interest of your company to make good and fix this massive nightmare it put me though... i have been more than patient... and now your trying to ripp me off?.. i dont think so.

please send me the rest of my bitcoins, ... ill accept a rate of 70 USD per BTC..... thats about the rate at the time i made my deposit.

i dont want to get nasty... but if this does not get fixed soon... millions will find out about how you attempted to ripp me off.... ill also be posting screen shots of the worst complaints on this thread i can find, so millions can see what happens when you trust bitinstant.. you get ripped off and robed.

heck there nothing stoping me from making 100 websites about bitinstant ripping people off and using my SEO abbility to rank high on google to make sure everyone sees.

now i know we dont need to get nasty.. becuase bitinstant makes good on its promisses .. right?

ill compromise... im not a bad guy.... i made my desposit at 9:39 pm..... ill accept the price rate for that time...  about 70 USD per BTC

anything less... and im sorry to say... this siutation is going to escalate and get a whole lot worse.

i have ocd... i dont know the meaning of the word "give up"

now please stop trying to ripp me off....  and pay me at the bitcoin rate that exsisted when i placed my order OR made my deposit  (almost the same price... but ill take the higher rate of 70 USD per BTC)

70 USD is about the price of a bitcoin at the time i made my deposit, thats the most im willing to pay...... any mistakes that happend is your companys responsibiltiy to deal with... i did everything on my end perfectly.

my email: amazing0@att.net

my bitcoin address: 1LegDJSSFSMZcYbFvuabLcTB1s8yC5A8pe

quote ID:  38d38cad-8c20-496f-b7a3-b103bbcd120

Event ID: d2d9e99b-ea32-442b-9ce6-e18f4c9ea603

zipzap Account Number: 177574217

It appears there may of been about a 2 hour delay from when you deposited to zipzap and when we received your order.  We have no control over zipzap.  However, I've spoken to our CEO and he is willing to help you in good faith.  How many BTC do you think you are owed and where should it be sent?
hojo

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:42:54 PM

Bitinstant pushed something through alright but it wasn't your coins.
diesel2946

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:44:56 PM

Bitinstant sent my coins to the wrong address.  I just deposited $420 through walmart money gram to bitcoin address and the order went through but in the process, my destination address was somehow changed because I always double check to make sure I have the right address and the one that my coins were sent to is not my address.  

Quote ID   98ae8b4f-225f-4736-9b93-38fa1dde9ad8
Event ID   b77dc416-a32b-4486-951e-2b127066901e
Fees (inclusive)   3.99%%
Amount you paid   $420.0 USD
Amount you will receive   $403.242 USD
Destination exchange   Bitcoin Address
Destination account   1GCHVw6WbTKbdeqeGAkegReTQSwAprMBox

Order event log

Timestamp   Event ID   Event type
Mon Apr 22 17:59:38 2013   b77dc416-a32b-4486-951e-2b127066901e   Quote for new transaction
Mon Apr 22 18:30:32 2013   73a65694-171a-483b-b06d-e1c180526bfa   New Order
Mon Apr 22 18:30:21 2013   2988e323-e29a-4a3e-8aee-c8c1bbb5b465   Order executed - funds deposited at remote exchange

This is all of the information from my order.  The correct address my bitcoins were supposed to be sent to is:  
1CPoaKoYJs3oFVTpjRw95HmRpNx2KcmFgJ

Please help in getting my coins back in the right account because that's $420 of my money just washed away if not.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:49:35 PM

Bitinstant pushed something through alright but it wasn't your coins.

Do you have an issue I can help with?  Do you have any order info?   Wink
bitrainbow

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:52:28 PM

thanks for offering customer support here.
It offers a greater degree of security to your service.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:52:50 PM

Bitinstant sent my coins to the wrong address.  I just deposited $420 through walmart money gram to bitcoin address and the order went through but in the process, my destination address was somehow changed because I always double check to make sure I have the right address and the one that my coins were sent to is not my address.  

Quote ID   98ae8b4f-225f-4736-9b93-38fa1dde9ad8
Event ID   b77dc416-a32b-4486-951e-2b127066901e
Fees (inclusive)   3.99%%
Amount you paid   $420.0 USD
Amount you will receive   $403.242 USD
Destination exchange   Bitcoin Address
Destination account   1GCHVw6WbTKbdeqeGAkegReTQSwAprMBox

Order event log

Timestamp   Event ID   Event type
Mon Apr 22 17:59:38 2013   b77dc416-a32b-4486-951e-2b127066901e   Quote for new transaction
Mon Apr 22 18:30:32 2013   73a65694-171a-483b-b06d-e1c180526bfa   New Order
Mon Apr 22 18:30:21 2013   2988e323-e29a-4a3e-8aee-c8c1bbb5b465   Order executed - funds deposited at remote exchange

This is all of the information from my order.  The correct address my bitcoins were supposed to be sent to is:  
1CPoaKoYJs3oFVTpjRw95HmRpNx2KcmFgJ

Please help in getting my coins back in the right account because that's $420 of my money just washed away if not.

We have no control of where you choose to send your coins.  We deposited the funds to the address you provided.  See the URL below.

https://blockchain.info/address/1GCHVw6WbTKbdeqeGAkegReTQSwAprMBox
diesel2946

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 06:57:14 PM

So your saying I'm fucked?  Sweet there goes $420 down the drain, thanks Bitinstant!  Never using you again...  It's amazing how you can just switch my bitcoin address like that, because I have never even seen that address before and I only use 1 damn address for all of my transactions!  How hard is it to just send it to the right fucking place without screwing me out of my money??
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:02:20 PM

So your saying I'm fucked?  Sweet there goes $420 down the drain, thanks Bitinstant!  Never using you again...  It's amazing how you can just switch my bitcoin address like that, because I have never even seen that address before and I only use 1 damn address for all of my transactions!  How hard is it to just send it to the right fucking place without screwing me out of my money??

We have no control over where you choose to send your funds.  This is a case of customer error.  I suggest you look at your wallet and other places you might have addresses to try and figure out where that address came from and who it belongs to.  You may be able to recover your funds in that manner. 
diesel2946

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:06:35 PM

They were sent to the wrong address but somehow they came back to me even though my address was no where to be found on the order receipt.  Sorry for the outburst, just didn't want some random person waking up to my money in their acct.  The problem is fixed now, thanks.
URSAY
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:26:19 PM

They were sent to the wrong address but somehow they came back to me even though my address was no where to be found on the order receipt.  Sorry for the outburst, just didn't want some random person waking up to my money in their acct.  The problem is fixed now, thanks.

So you probably added a different wallet address in your wallet then you thought you did.  Be careful with your order details.  Even small customer errors can delay orders.  Regardless, GREAT to hear that you got your coins!!!  Cheesy
mikewaller

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:28:39 PM

Got my coin. Thanks URSAY for your very quick help. especially since the mistake was on my end......
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: