Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)  (Read 495948 times)
shampayne

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:58:07 PM

We will still be working on this over the weekend if needed, but I seriously doubt it will last that long.

Does this mean that you will start manually processing orders by tomorrow?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:58:40 PM

Gareth, could please let us know why the terminal was left up even after the first few hundred were complaining in Q&A and through emails about not receiving their funds in the 2 hour guarantee?  Also, why there was no warning disclaimer placed on the site on day two since you disabled the Q&A from being a warning to new customers that their money would be being withheld due to technical issues?  I believe out of everything, that really hurt your credibility the most with me and many others.

Since other orders WERE processing, and cash deposits soon started working too we decided not to disable new orders, if cash deposits had kept failing we would of course have disabled as we've had to do with other payment methods in the past when there have been problems (dwolla used to be terrible for this for example).

But i still have the screenshots from the first 16hrs of no orders going through.  Everyone in Q&A stated no orders had went through.  Day two still no orders were going through via zipzap, and have been in touch with zipzap on this discussion.  They received as more complaints on day two than day 1.  You disabled even being able to view Q&A and left the terminal open with no warning with over 24hrs of no successful cash deposit orders, hundreds of complaints, and without issuing one warning.  It has made it appear that you were attempting to cover up having the issue, so that your business would continue making money off of new customers even though you were well aware that the cash deposits were going to be unsuccessful.  I have the facts to support that.
ruffneck

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:59:25 PM

I would also like to know the answer to that question
bitwrangler

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:03:02 PM

Gareth, could please let us know why the terminal was left up even after the first few hundred were complaining in Q&A and through emails about not receiving their funds in the 2 hour guarantee?  Also, why there was no warning disclaimer placed on the site on day two since you disabled the Q&A from being a warning to new customers that their money would be being withheld due to technical issues?  I believe out of everything, that really hurt your credibility the most with me and many others.

Since other orders WERE processing, and cash deposits soon started working too we decided not to disable new orders, if cash deposits had kept failing we would of course have disabled as we've had to do with other payment methods in the past when there have been problems (dwolla used to be terrible for this for example).

But i still have the screenshots from the first 16hrs of no orders going through.  Everyone in Q&A stated no orders had went through.  Day two still no orders were going through via zipzap, and have been in touch with zipzap on this discussion.  They received as more complaints on day two than day 1.  You disabled even being able to view Q&A and left the terminal open with no warning with over 24hrs of no successful cash deposit orders, hundreds of complaints, and without issuing one warning.  It has made it appear that you were attempting to cover up having the issue, so that your business would continue making money off of new customers even though you were well aware that the cash deposits were going to be unsuccessful.  I have the facts to support that.

I think we all know the answer to this is... we like money and we wants it
vrusso123

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 08:03:10 PM

I know heroin addicts that give straighter answers than these guys. you should be ashamed of yourselves. I would love to log into this thread to find all these people saying their orders have been filled. I just don't see that happening.
we just keep getting bullshitted as they take more and more money. STOP SENDING BITINSTANT YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:05:20 PM

"Everyone in Q&A stated no orders had went through."
Who is everyone?

"You disabled even being able to view Q&A"
Yes, customers were using this area to spread profanity across our public website.  We'd prefer to keep our site family friendly.

"It has made it appear that you were attempting to cover up having the issue"
We are not covering anything up.  We launched a beta website and it has bugs which need to be resolved.
shampayne

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:05:54 PM

It appears that they don't even have access to the information from those orders... Great. No wonder they haven't started manually processing orders. They admit they don't even have the information to start manually processing orders. Doesn't sound like a hopeful situation to me.
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:11:09 PM

Who is everyone?

Yes, customers were using this area to spread profanity across our public website.  We'd prefer to keep our site family friendly.

We are not covering anything up.  We launched a beta website and it has bugs which need to be resolved.

Lame!  Everyone as in the hundreds who had post of receiving no funds through zipzap!

You could of just deleted profane remarks, or put up a warning to new customers at the terminal before you completely closed any type of access to Q&A.

You did attempt to cover it up, or there would of been an official announcement on your site warning new customers of the issue.

You expect us to trust you when you have deceived us, lied to us, and even blamed us.  Get real, if you had even a small competition right now your business would sink into the abyss.  I and many others will be damn sure to check this forum and others before visiting your site, as you don't care one bit about informing or warning your customers,,....even your long term ones.
shampayne

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:12:54 PM

It appears that they don't even have access to the information from those orders... Great. No wonder they haven't started manually processing orders. They admit they don't even have the information to start manually processing orders. Doesn't sound like a hopeful situation to me.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:22:36 PM

Gareth, could please let us know why the terminal was left up even after the first few hundred were complaining in Q&A and through emails about not receiving their funds in the 2 hour guarantee?  Also, why there was no warning disclaimer placed on the site on day two since you disabled the Q&A from being a warning to new customers that their money would be being withheld due to technical issues?  I believe out of everything, that really hurt your credibility the most with me and many others.

Who is everyone?

Lame!  Everyone as in the hundreds who had post of receiving no funds through zipzap!

You could of just deleted profane remarks, or put up a warning to new customers at the terminal before you completely closed any type of access to Q&A.

You did attempt to cover it up, or there would of been an official announcement on your site warning new customers of the issue.

You expect us to trust you when you have deceived us, lied to us, and even blamed us.  Get real, if you had even a small competition right now your business would sink into the abyss.  I and many others will be damn sure to check this forum and others before visiting your site, as you don't care one bit about informing or warning your customers,,....even your long term ones.

I kindly asked customers to stop using profanity on the Q&A section.  This did not help so we shut Q&A down for now.

I never tried to blame any customers for the issues they are experiencing.  I am only interested in solving customer issues and improving our service.

We've made many announcements regarding the current issues and it's quite obvious that we just launched a new beta website.  I agree that things could of been handled better.  We're now working to resolve any current issues and bring full functionality to the beta site.
shampayne

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:24:21 PM

Gareth, could please let us know why the terminal was left up even after the first few hundred were complaining in Q&A and through emails about not receiving their funds in the 2 hour guarantee?  Also, why there was no warning disclaimer placed on the site on day two since you disabled the Q&A from being a warning to new customers that their money would be being withheld due to technical issues?  I believe out of everything, that really hurt your credibility the most with me and many others.

Who is everyone?

Lame!  Everyone as in the hundreds who had post of receiving no funds through zipzap!

You expect us to trust you when you have deceived us, lied to us, and even blamed us.  Get real, if you had even a small competition right now your business would sink into the abyss.  I and many others will be damn sure to check this forum and others before visiting your site, as you don't care one bit about informing or warning your customers,,....even your long term ones.

I kindly asked customers to stop using profanity on the Q&A section.  This did not help so we shut Q&A down for now.

I never tried to blame any customers for the issues they are experiencing.  I am only interested in solving customer issues and improving our service.

We've made many announcements regarding the current issues and it's quite obvious that we just launched a new beta website.  I agree that things could of been handled better.  We're now working to resolve any current issues and bring full functionality to the beta site.

URSAY maybe during this downtime while you're waiting to manually process orders you could take an English class. Maybe that would help with our "patients"
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:30:43 PM

You didn't make one single announcement on your website at all during the two days of hundreds maybe even thousands of customers coming to your site thinking all was well.  There is no excuse for shutting down the only area where coming customers could see there were issues, and not putting up a warning or shutting the terminal down temporarily.  It is blatently obvious to your customers now, that we can not trust you to have our best interest or to be looking out for us with your business.  You have lost trust, and now your loosing dependability, and respect.  You did blame the customers "Ursey" Shall we go through your previous post?Huh  There you lost respect.  Dependability gone - going on three days with just excuses and no funds.
chrometric

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:33:27 PM

is this how ziggap failed?

Shocked
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:36:08 PM

is this how ziggap failed?

Shocked

It does feel like a deja vu coming, doesn't it!   Grin
txlegally

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:36:53 PM

as i stated in my latest email to support, i want you all to prevail.  we've had a good relationship with no issues up to this point.   you are my exclusive partner for acquiring coin.  i need you to win to not cause myself to setup a new way to purchase btc.

but seriously, i know you have to be careful what you say for a variety of reasons....  but the lack of communication you spoke to on your blog in your most recent updates you said you would avoid the communication breakdown by using twitter.   instead of the communication channel, i would concentrate on being more transparent.  you could have addressed all the worries and not had to even show up on reddit (you shouldn't have to post on reddit) if you would have acknowledged the problems publicly via your blog as soon as you noticed them.  are you telling me the entire staff wasn't aware of this long before the entire community called it out?  on your launch day when every person is in the office watching?  

we (and i speak for the majority of your clients) are quite forgiving, since software is unpredictable, when we feel we are being dealt with honestly.   you'll probably still have my business because you have still earned it based on past dealings.   but if i were a new customer and this happened..... i would be scared as hell to ever use you again.  thank god i am registered so i can see my transactions pending.  for those who didn't register, they must be going even crazier.

NOTE:  which is even scarier when you are asking for trxn information publicly.  there are hundreds of backed up orders like mine, from registered users that show the status of pending.  basically anything pending for more than a few hours should be easily identified in most databases.  i assume your staff is competent in this regard, so these issues should be easy to identify.  meaning you have identified them, but you do not know why or choose to not say why they still sit there.  i bet you mt gox could tell us within minutes why funds are not being transferred from you.
vrusso123

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 08:37:37 PM

notice how they address accusations but not questions.
347build

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:39:31 PM

New  order. Went through in less than 3 minutes. Now waiting on backlog order.
yahaauser

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:41:46 PM

Yeah this backloged shit needs to be fixed?
JustAnotherBitcoinFan

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:46:59 PM

New  order. Went through in less than 3 minutes. Now waiting on backlog order.

Thanks for the update on how their service is "Definitely" working correctly.  don't hold you breath on the back order though!   Grin
vrusso123

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 08:57:31 PM

how about this idea, why don't you post reference to tickets that have been resolved...................*crickets*
Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 »
  Print  

Jump to: