Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
devil jin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:52:11 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I have first heard and got encountered with bitcoin in our school when I accidentally over heard a group conversation of my classmates talking about a certain thing in which they are talking about a thing called a cryptocurrency whicb has a name bitcoin. In my long life of existence, I have never heard yet such thing like that so I got curious and when we got our lunch break the same day on our cafeteria, I asked them about it due to my curiousity because I have heard them when they say that they are earning an income through it in which I also want to have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tstang

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:26:52 AM

I heard it sometime around 2012 when it was a huge thing - mining Bitcoin with GPU's
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:41:22 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 01:51:48 AM by Cloak1

I heard bitcoin from my sister in law. It was about two years ago. She told me that we could earn money from bitcoin. Then she taught me how to operate it.
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:27:18 AM

I knew about bitcoin first through my friend who hd a good time knowing about it and even working in this forum with compaigns.The idea pleased me and push me to read more about it by my self.
The access tl the iformations was easy and so that i started working.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

From my college friends, I heard the first time around 7 months ago and he introduces the bitcoin and this forum, I'm glad because of the extra income is became for me the bitcoin while in college.
My story is no different from you. I also heard about bitcoin from one of my colleagues about few years ago. We were actually discussing the deep and dark web. He has some knowledge about these markets still and then he revealed bitcoin on me. Bitcoin actually attracted me and I did some research by my own. Ultimately, I got indulged into this business and forum. My life has totally changed ever since that day.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:03:32 PM

I heard bitcoin from my friends, he told me that bitcoin is a very good  thing for me to go. He told me that I can invest and make money from it, so I decided to try bitcoin because it is very easy to do but I have to be patient for me to gain in bitcoin.
Baelor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

I heard it from my prof. at school. I studied economics and one of my prof talked about bitcoin last year. In first time i didn't interest but when i finished school i researched it and now i'm here for learn what is it Smiley
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

I was involved in this Bitcoins world because of my knowledge in electronics and hardware.
It caught my attention how can big amount of electricity can be turned intro digital currency. I also love cryptography and the engineering behind it.
I use to buy bitcoins from a gambler back in 2014. I've earn and I've lost a lot of them but now it is time to HODL!!
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

I was involved in this Bitcoins world because of my knowledge in electronics and hardware.
It caught my attention how can big amount of electricity can be turned intro digital currency. I also love cryptography and the engineering behind it.
I use to buy bitcoins from a gambler back in 2014. I've earn and I've lost a lot of them but now it is time to HODL!!
It was an interesting story of yours when you are about on starting with bitcoins  by that time only fee people knows how to operate digital currency by means of mining like you say that how big amount of electircity it is. BTW iin that year is also good to start maybe not even worth $500 per bitcoins.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:32:36 AM

i heard it from one of my friends at last 2 yrs. ago.
but i ignored it as sounds like a scam for me in the first.
then i saw a lot of bitcoin logo in the internet all over it.
i ignored it again.. then time comes when i quit my job and look
job online. then i saw bitcoin again.. tried it the first time and got interested.
search about it and all.. then im in to it now.. Tongue
well i had fun in using bitcoin and in the same time earning. Smiley

Yes, at first i was feel the same like you because when my friend was introduced it to me i was so confused about it, and i have doubt into myself because i think it is a scam so i don't believe on it on first. But, one day my friend will also introdued it again, he will present to me a lots of money and this money are they was earned in bitcoin, so in that time i feel bitcoin is true, so after that my friend will explained it to me clearly and easy to understand and he tell that in bitcoin there is so many opportunities that i get.  After, my friend was explain it to me, i have learned something about in bitcoin so for now i was trying to bitcoin, because for now i believe on it.
 So this my opinion, now what's your?
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

First time i heard about bitcoin when my co worker's convienced me to  joined a ethtrade investment convert our phil money to bitcoin.first time i heard about bitcoin my ears are tinkle, and i wandered what kind of investment is this.but i trust my mentor  even though lack of knowledge i invest money but i victim of scam,but im not discourage this things will teach me a lesson to pursue another kind of investment,i search about bitcoin a legit and i found it
i wannas try signature and media campaign to earn online currency.

djablom

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:14:51 PM

I heard about bitcoin from my brother. He was into bitcoin from quite back and was earning good. The day he made 200% profit on his bitcoins, it got my attention.I got interested too and learned about it. After that I invested in bitcoin. Till now all is going good.  Smiley
How the fuck can he made 200% with bitcoin? Does he invest his money in ICO? Or was he very lucky in some gambling game? I have never seen anyone like that even when Bitcoin is the greatest currency on this planet
No. Actually he invested in bitcoin way back in 2015 when it was $300 and he sold it in the starting of this year. That's how he made 200% profit.

You are right. Buying a bitcoin on that year is possible and holding it for almost 2 years then that whats you get a ton of profit from it. That is the good of bitcoin if you bought a bitcoin and holding it a year or more then it is sure profit from it but most of the traders dont like long trade so in the end if the price of bitcoin goes up then they easily sell it
Well buying it way back 2015 priced at 300$ seems like a good way to double your money, but if you look at the price now your brother would have made 600% of what he invested. I don't want to say that it was a wasted opportunity, what I want to say is that how Bitcoin has come along up to this date which is 2017 just 2 years and it is now 1700$ a big leap at any currency available to man.
Then it is like you will never sell your bitcoin because you want more profit as bitcoin price will keep on increasing. This way it won't work. My brother didnt sell his whole bunch but only 60% and he was quite satisfied with the profit. BTW he has earned more bitcoin by now.
That is great for him but i heard about it for the first time when i saw my brother doing stuff and i was like show me and he showed me that he made like 1 million dollars in just a couple of months.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:32:31 PM

I accidentally met my friend, after telling each other about work, my friend introduced bitcoin and explained what is bitcoin. That's how I first heard about bitcoin.

Funny that it is always been our friends who introduced us to bitcoin.  My friend told me about bitcoin when I am struggling earning money.  I have no job then and have tried many online job that promises to give a good money.  But it all turns out that it has so many requirements. I am really thankful to my friend.
Blackwalker

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:20:48 PM

I heard about bitcoin from my brother. He was into bitcoin from quite back and was earning good. The day he made 200% profit on his bitcoins, it got my attention.I got interested too and learned about it. After that I invested in bitcoin. Till now all is going good.  Smiley
How the fuck can he made 200% with bitcoin? Does he invest his money in ICO? Or was he very lucky in some gambling game? I have never seen anyone like that even when Bitcoin is the greatest currency on this planet
No. Actually he invested in bitcoin way back in 2015 when it was $300 and he sold it in the starting of this year. That's how he made 200% profit.

You are right. Buying a bitcoin on that year is possible and holding it for almost 2 years then that whats you get a ton of profit from it. That is the good of bitcoin if you bought a bitcoin and holding it a year or more then it is sure profit from it but most of the traders dont like long trade so in the end if the price of bitcoin goes up then they easily sell it
Well buying it way back 2015 priced at 300$ seems like a good way to double your money, but if you look at the price now your brother would have made 600% of what he invested. I don't want to say that it was a wasted opportunity, what I want to say is that how Bitcoin has come along up to this date which is 2017 just 2 years and it is now 1700$ a big leap at any currency available to man.
Then it is like you will never sell your bitcoin because you want more profit as bitcoin price will keep on increasing. This way it won't work. My brother didnt sell his whole bunch but only 60% and he was quite satisfied with the profit. BTW he has earned more bitcoin by now.
That is great for him but i heard about it for the first time when i saw my brother doing stuff and i was like show me and he showed me that he made like 1 million dollars in just a couple of months.
Same thing happened to my friend after i told him about bitcoin he started it and started investing in it while i never had invested in any coins in my life he invested $40k and made $4 million so it is actually a big improvement.
black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:57:28 AM

I heard bitcoin 3yrs ago from my friend and i do not believe what his say. then after 3yrs i see his new staff like brand new laptop, cellphone, and brand new motorcycle. i ask him where did he get that all stuff, he answer me "oh i earn a lot of bitcoin broh, i told you! the bitcoin is really true".Since then I've had interest in bitcoin.
black014

Activity: 84

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:00:06 AM

Same thing happened to my friend after i told him about bitcoin he started it and started investing in it while i never had invested in any coins in my life he invested $40k and made $4 million so it is actually a big improvement.
wow! what a big money he made, did you ask him where did he get his money maybe he can teach us how to improved our skill and strategy, like he did..
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:21:35 AM

I heard it once that Bitcoin was actually a virus on my torrent client. Turns out, it was BitTorrent mines them using their clients, though I'm really not sure if it was true. And then recently I heard it from PC Groups on Facebook that they build multiple GPU PCs to mine said bitcoins. After that, it when downhill from there. I started watching youtube videos about mining and later on checking out services that rewards users with Bitcoins and Satoshis.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
slavla3

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:09:54 PM

My friend's girlfriend advised me about this, she explained there is a forex referred to as bitcoin in which you can earn goo quantity of money so I commenced to seem into it.
Blackwalker

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

First time i ever heard of bitcoin was in New York when i was visiting my best friend who lives there and i saw an add of make free money with bitcoin so i clicked it and i did not believe it i got some free money so i started doing more and more research till i cam ate this forum and i learned a lot through this forum and also earned a lot so i am very happy.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

first heard about 2013. my friend told me about it. then i got interested about new concept of money..

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: