Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:43:30 AM

I heard about bitcoin in some of my co-employees a few months ago,they invite to join but I decline because for me it's sound scam,but I convince and interested when  one of my friends educate me properly how it work.So I found out that you can earn money through doing some activities here bitcoin and now i already joined in a signatures campaign which youi can earn bitcoin.

So without the signature campaign I guessyih wouldn't have been interested? I think there's misconception and misinformation out there and that's what a lot of people feed in to join because they just don't want to learn to use Bitcoin but want to earn some money and thus leads them to spam around.
I agree to that. Most of the people in bitcoin is now going into different signature campaigns because they know that there is a money in signature campaign but the real essence of bitcoin is now gone for most of the people here because they just want the money that they can earn and to buy things that they want but they didn't think about the real essence of bitcoin which is a huge disappointment.
Agree more and more we follow signature campaign program then automatically will make us know more about cryptocurrency. until now I follow 2 signature campaign programs and feel the great benefits.

Good for you but i hope that wouldn't be the only reason why you love and like to be in the bitcoin ecosystem because it looks like many have deviated from the fundamental principles and are now after the money and what they can earn from campaigns.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:07:53 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
in my experience, i heard bitcoin in my friends and my relatives as well. They first know this bitcoin in their classmates and friends as well as their co workers in their work.  I don't  know how they usually know bitcoin but i think it is a good idea that they spread this in many people to help others in saving and earning some money
RedJose

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

the first time I heard about it from some news reports but it was put in a sort of negative way. later on I decided to look through this and I liked the idea of blockchain
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:46:53 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 05:00:11 AM by CoinsCoinsEverywhere

My brother got me involved at the end of 2013.  It was a lot more fun back then--that was the beginning of the alt coin explosion, and it was worthwhile to mine most of them.  I found the mining part to be the most fun.  But that's not really feasible anymore unless you have ASICs or other specialized hardware.  That, I think, has made it harder for newcomers to get involved in the whole ecosystem.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:52:30 AM

I heard about it way back 4 years ago when the bitcoin price shoot up to $1,000 and then many people got interested to it. There is a news about a guy who mined bitcoin about 7,500 coins and then he lost it because he accidentally throw his hard drive and then remembered it only when the price shoot up. He even paid some people to find his hard drive in the garbage site but he was not able to find it. It's literally money turn to trash. But then I just purchased bitcoin last year when I saw a video online about earning bitcoin in just a few days and I got curious and then I was scammed then and then I stumbled here in the forum.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I feel so regret when im not believing in bitcoin before actually 1year ago becuase i always laughing to my friend if she always tell me about bitcoin, and now she's rich so im so regret so much mistakes for not believing.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:38:09 AM

I feel regrets because with may nephew tell me about bitcoin.so I'll try this if thru so I'm here now  and i ll wait for my first payment..thanks to my nephew
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

I first heard it in a facebook group. They were discussing about bitcoin. They even posted some links on were to earn bitcoin. Others posted their referral links, later did I know that the links they've posted was just a faucets sites and they can earn small amount of satoshi in their referrals.
topuli

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

learned about it, because colleagues talked about it at work.
since then i am into cryptos. very exciting and a lot to learn and a lot of fun.
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:52:00 AM

I first heard bitcoin a year ago, when i saw my classmates posting here in bitcoin forum. They convince to use and join bitcoin to help myself to earn money in a more better way. After that i really earn money when i first started using bitcoin thanks to bitcoin it helps me to lessen my financial problems.

Good thing you are been lured by your classmate here and im pretty sure that you would earn more money in this furom but you must do hardwork first and don't be so lazy enough to post just to get payed from your sig aswell as read some important matter especially on altcoin section since you can earn more their if you try to spen some time and learn how to earn some bounties with them.
All things considered, I heard bitcoin first from my schoolmates. They were discussing bitcoin I get intrigued. Consequently, I request that they tell and show me how the bitcoin functions. They gave me some connection in youtube with the goal that I can find out about bitcoin. At that point I requested a few hints on the most proficient method to become my bitcoin.
Britegrafter

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:05:10 AM

I first heard it in a facebook group. They were discussing about bitcoin. They even posted some links on were to earn bitcoin. Others posted their referral links, later did I know that the links they've posted was just a faucets sites and they can earn small amount of satoshi in their referrals.

Well i heard it from my friend he was earning money from it. So he suggested me to use also Bitcoin. He was using a Blockchain account so I am using that also now.

I have made some bitcoins now from claiming faucets Im currently investing in some altcoins like ltc and dogecoin.
Gwerrahar

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:11:24 AM

I first heard about bitcoin from my parents who started earning money from bitcoin and then they taught me.
How beautiful is it if all of your family members knows bitcoin. Do they know this site also? In my case i knew bitcoin by accident ,and now im teaching bitcoin to my friends.
i also have the same strategy. i am also learn about bitcoin from a friend and now i am also teaching bitcoin to my friends and family also. in my family my brother and sister already start earning from bitcoin, but still my wife is take little longer time to learn and start earning from bitcoin.
I heard bitcoin from Pay to click locales when pay pal change the tenets that they don't enable pay to click destinations and movement trade locales as an installment strategy so some of locales supplanting bitcoin as an installment technique by doing some examination about bitcoin I discovered bitcointalk as a guide from bitcoin.
qoshie

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:09:31 AM

in my friend because i saw his bitcoin account and i'm curious what bitcoin is and he told then teach me.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

I first heard the bitcoin on my cousin. then he teach me how to earn, and how savings of bitcoin used only an internet without costs, he teach me a creat an account in this forum, he said, in this kind of forum i earn more token, then he teach me how to trade to btc. Then I earn bitcoin.  Wink
I heard about bitcoin from my friend. He himself was not connected with bitcoin, but his friend told him how to make money through bitcoin and he told me. And now I am here in bitcoin forum with all of you. Different people have different stories about the beginnings of bitcoin as their investment site. And now they are making huge money through bitcoin and are millionaires.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:04 PM

I do knew about bitcoin way back last quarter of 2013. I didn't give it much attention but it does linger on my mind from time to time. Recently, I've known about this forum and eventually it grew my interest with bitcoin. I wish I could turn back the time ; should have invest while it was low. Nevertheless, I do enjoy what the market today has to offer and it is never too late to invest.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

I first heard about bitcoin through my classmates but I also heard about it in group chats. A friend of mine also sent me links which are faucet sites. I tried earning bitcoins there but I realize  that the earnings are too small and getting your money is not guaranteed. And then someone told me about signature campaigns and since then I have been earning good from it  I also join altcoin because there are greater profits in trading.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

i heard bct to my husband and i ignore him.then a week after, my brother in law told me to try joining in bitcoin forum because he already earned money .he said that its a good source of extra income.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:07:52 PM

I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend. In that time, i experienced financial problem that i need to earn money for myself. My friend recommend me to earn bitcoin and generate my own money. At first i didnt believe him but then soon i realized that i need money so that i tried it. Today, im earning a small amount of bitcoin but someday i know i can earn a lot of bitcoin.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

I accidently read something about cryptocurrency when I'm searching for my assignments way back 9 months from now. I was first curious on what cryptocurrency is, then another article appeared which is about Bitcoin. I'm amazed and at the same time interested on how does its users are having income by just posting in a forum. So I've decided to be one of its users and started joining campaigns.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

I first heard the word bitcoin with my friend and I asked him what that bitcoin meant and he explained to me immediately I wanted to be and since I started to bitcoin myself myself if it was a cup I found out that I was rich in the size of the other users who saw it and that I was one of those people so I was so grateful for bitcoin because he changed my life ...

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: