Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:47:35 PM

i heard bct to my husband and i ignore him.then a week after, my brother in law told me to try joining in bitcoin forum because he already earned money .he said that its a good source of extra income.
Wow it is very good if your husband shared about the bitcoin with you. It is very important to know bitcoin and to spread the knowledge about it. People use bitcoin and they are paying the high amount in it now because it has become very famous. I heard about eh bitcoin from one of my close friends and she told me about the bitcoin that how to use bitcoin and how to make money from it.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:51:38 PM

The first time I heard about Bitcoin was in Facebook since few years ago. I received messages from some friends telling me about this promising crypto currency and encouraging me to start using and trading it. Then I started reading and learning more about it, and after joining the forum I started using and investing in Bitcoin regularly. It is now my best used currency online.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:48:48 PM

when i heard about bitcoin through my friends at first i don't know what they are talking then i started asking them how does the bitcoin will do. then i search it to the web then i see what is it for. Smiley
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

I guess the first time was in 2011, when Wikileaks started accepting Bitcoins. I don't remember the exact amount, but donations came from thousands of users. And probably it was the first coverage Bitcoin got in mainstream media. But after that, there was not much coverage in the MSM.
cryptalt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:17:37 PM

News reports, e.g. buying pizza with bitcoin
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:44:14 PM

first, I do not really want to work here with bitcoin. Whenever my relatives told me to work here I really do not want to. but when I found out and showed me the evidences I was thinking of and bitcoin was really true. and to my cousin it first saw so he taught me how to do it. so until now I'm still in bitcoin until I receive money.

potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:02:39 PM

I first heard about bitcoin in my classmate; and at that time he was gambling in bitcoin. So I really don't have the interest to know it back then. But then after almost a year, I have known that they are earning bitcoins, I kind of like to know how it is.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:09 PM

The first time i heard bitcoin last 2 years ago, maybe its a month of April from my cousin. He mentioned it one time when i visited at their home that he earn extra income and invest in bitcoin. That time i was confused and interested in bitcoin then i asked him how to invest, then he started to teach and share his knowledge about bitcoin. After that i do research everyday, when i have enough knowledge and idea then i started to invest in bitcoin. Right now bitcoin is a big help in my needs.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:13:03 AM

It was about that i overheard some guys or some tech heads talking about bitcoin and ez money at first i was not interested cause if youre first to know what online job is eventually youll have to think it is fraud idea everyone will think of that in first but after i heard that bitcoin is sucessing last year i feel so ashamed that i only joined now because im late of a year if i could just go back in time i would be investing much monry to wait after 5 years due in time and be rich quietly lol it was until my friend actually refered it to me that it was not a fraud to start lol he was overwhelmed that i know about bitcoin before it became popular but yes he laughed at me and at the same time he was angry to not let him know it earlier tho i feel also exited to what i will have
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:24:47 AM

I first knew bitcoin for accidentally meeting someone who was quite strange in my opinion because he talked to me that unemployment can also make money and from there I start curious and then I ask, how can I? then he replied with bitcoin

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:41:10 AM

I first knew bitcoin for accidentally meeting someone who was quite strange in my opinion because he talked to me that unemployment can also make money and from there I start curious and then I ask, how can I? then he replied with bitcoin
Bitcoin can help you earn and maybe earn more than you can make in real job.
Here you are in control of your time and as long as you are taking the risk and always positive for improvement, you'll succeed.
This is a job where we can have freedom as we are the boss of our own.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:48:32 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

Me, somewhere from my mouth's friend, When he ask about job online, and he opened up about bitcoin, That's the start of my curiosity, All day long  i read about news and articles about btc. and from that day i registered my self thru this site. I make used of my time in reading and posting ideas in discussion then it was so fun:)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:05:09 AM

I first heard about bitcoin in my classmate; and at that time he was gambling in bitcoin. So I really don't have the interest to know it back then. But then after almost a year, I have known that they are earning bitcoins, I kind of like to know how it is.
playing gambling is very risky because they have possible that your bitcoin lose . Yes we know that gambling you can earn bitcoin fastly but you can lose in gambling also fastly. I also played gambling beforr but as of now i stopped it because Im always lose. Because the chances of winning in gambking is very low while the chances to lose your money is very high. But it depends to you if you play or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:26:52 AM

Here you are in control of your time and as long as you are taking the risk and always positive for improvement, you'll succeed.
I think so too because here has the freedom to argue with certain rules, and everyone here who follow-up discussions get a lot of profits ranging from income to get knowledge that can not be obtained elsewhere

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:42:16 AM

I think so too because here has the freedom to argue with certain rules, and everyone here who follow-up discussions get a lot of profits ranging from income to get knowledge that can not be obtained elsewhere

First time i heard a bitcoin to my co worker so that i asked what is a BTC and then she answer and understand what is a BTC so that i research and understand what are is BTC and then i regestered.

Seedify

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:52:49 AM

Had to be some time before the big Mt. Gox fiasco in 2014. Pobably sometime in 2012.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:55:09 AM

Oh, I do not remember exactly. I think about five years ago I read some article that scoffed at bitcoin. To my shame, I supported the opinion of the author ... But time has put everything in its place
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

I first heard about bitcoin in my office mate, i always see him during break time he is so busy with his phone and found out he is in bitcoin discussion. he tells me the benefits of bitcoin and i feel interested with it and now i just started with bitcoin a newbie member hopefully given a chance to earn from it.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:50:24 AM

I heard/read about bitcoin on social media just this year 2017. There's one site that gives you free bitcoin when you sign up and refer a friend. After that I search on how to have or how to earn bitcoin on social media. I am very thankful that I have a friend who knows bitcoin for long time and he taught me how to earn bitcoin.

ruslango

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

I 1st read about the bitcoin when I was on a deep world wide web discussion board, they ware chatting about a new currency that was untraceable.I was really intrigued and searched the bitcoin up, now I am presently using it a pair a long time...
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: