Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Heard about bitcoin first in 2010. Did not take it serious at first anyway but I am happy I eventually did later on. No time is too late to be a part of something big, most especially now.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

I knew bitcoin since 2015, learned about it when I was looking on details about DeepWeb. But I just recently learned from my friend how to earn bitcoin, like doing service here in bitcointalk.
I heard about bitcoin from friend but it was hard to believe that there can be a digital currency but he buy things in front of me then I asked him that I also want to use bitcoin now I, am very happy that I have a bitcoin and it make my life comfortable.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

I first heard about bitcoin when we asked our friend who paid for our food. He is very generous and we asked him where did he get the money. He told us that he was working with Cyrptocurrencies and opened up the topic about bitcoin.

Now all of us are also committed in BTC. It is a slow way of earning money, but at the very least. We are earning.
Zongxian

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

I heard it when i was working at my IT company and there is where i learned a lot from my boss who is busy the whole day trading and earning with campaigns and ICO'S and a lot of other things that i still don't know for sure.
ramyon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:57:35 PM

early I was fun to play to my brother's friend's house is already adept in playing bitcoin business nah from where I was confronted by my brother's friend
Sacredtoad

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

I heard from bitcoin when i was in a lounge where they had posters with bitcoins and i asked the boss what it stands for and he explained everything to me that is my first time hearing from bitcoin.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:15:07 PM

i had this great idea from a colleague at work. He introduced bitcoin which i did not pay attention at the beginning but then when he told me about its purpose and what you can possibly get from it. i grab the opportunity to be part of the bitcoin society since it served as a blessing to me. I earn at the same time i learn
antelopez

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:25:04 PM

I have a great friend who earned a lot of money. I needed some money myself so I asked him to lend me some money. He lend me some money and learned me how to make money with bitcoin. so I started to use it to.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:37:15 PM

I have heard about Bitcoin first time in the internet. I have found some informations related to dumping and BTC, some news that this coin is for criminals etc. It was when Bitcoin cost 600-1000$ per coin.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:39:29 PM

My manager told me about bitcoin but I ignore him after a few months he earned money from bitcoin and how I amaze of this site I quickly register and i am the one of them too hoping I'm earning money from this.

bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:54:09 PM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard about bitcoin talk 1 month ago from my friend , he told me about how to work in bitcoin and share some video about bitcoin talk.

i also heard bitcoin from a friend, recently. she told me about the member of bitcoin and earning that they are getting to bitcoin. out of my curiosity i read what bitcoin is, and later on my friend taught me how to join in bitcoin.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

My manager told me about bitcoin but I ignore him after a few months he earned money from bitcoin and how I amaze of this site I quickly register and i am the one of them too hoping I'm earning money from this.
Your manager is really good as he shared to you his secret, sooner you will have no manager because usually when people are successful
in making money with bitcoin they do quit their job and focus in bitcoin.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:28:29 PM

I heard about bitcoin in some of my co-employees a few months ago,they invite to join but I decline because for me it's sound scam,but I convince and interested when  one of my friends educate me properly how it work.So I found out that you can earn money through doing some activities here bitcoin and now i already joined in a signatures campaign which youi can earn bitcoin.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:48:47 PM

I heard about Bitcoin a number of years ago on YouTube, but I wasn't interested at the time. Late 2013, when the price of Bitcoin skyrocketed, was when I actually got into Bitcoin. I started mining using my computer (which wasn't a good idea) and used faucets (which wasn't a good idea either).
Like you , get the chance to know bitcoin when its price is not this high. But it heard it through my friends, so I have the chance to somehow trust the system of bits n because I know my friends would not get into Bitcoin if it not true in the ways of transactions and investments. But lately that time I don't have enough money for me to invest big so I started posting here in the forum where I know I could earn bitcoin for me to trade and to invest with.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:16:18 AM

i first heard about bitcoins is from my common friend they were talking about bitcoin and i ignore it ...and sometime i tried it and i,m glad i heard from them Smiley Wink Kiss
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:20:03 AM

I heard about bitcoin in some of my co-employees a few months ago,they invite to join but I decline because for me it's sound scam,but I convince and interested when  one of my friends educate me properly how it work.So I found out that you can earn money through doing some activities here bitcoin and now i already joined in a signatures campaign which youi can earn bitcoin.

So without the signature campaign I guessyih wouldn't have been interested? I think there's misconception and misinformation out there and that's what a lot of people feed in to join because they just don't want to learn to use Bitcoin but want to earn some money and thus leads them to spam around.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:03:54 AM

So without the signature campaign I guessyih wouldn't have been interested? I think there's misconception and misinformation out there and that's what a lot of people feed in to join because they just don't want to learn to use Bitcoin but want to earn some money and thus leads them to spam around.
I agree to that. Most of the people in bitcoin is now going into different signature campaigns because they know that there is a money in signature campaign but the real essence of bitcoin is now gone for most of the people here because they just want the money that they can earn and to buy things that they want but they didn't think about the real essence of bitcoin which is a huge disappointment.
Panah Arjuna

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:01:33 AM

I heard it from one of my friends on this 1 yrs. And I have lived it until now.
but I'm not so smart in all areas, I still always ask in love know my friend earlier.
Then I saw a lot of bitcoin logos on the internet. and began to study on their own, but still not really clever.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

I agree to that. Most of the people in bitcoin is now going into different signature campaigns because they know that there is a money in signature campaign but the real essence of bitcoin is now gone for most of the people here because they just want the money that they can earn and to buy things that they want but they didn't think about the real essence of bitcoin which is a huge disappointment.
Agree more and more we follow signature campaign program then automatically will make us know more about cryptocurrency. until now I follow 2 signature campaign programs and feel the great benefits.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:34:56 AM

I heard it from one of my friends on this 1 yrs. And I have lived it until now, but I'm not so smart in all areas, I still always ask in love know my friend earlier. Then I saw a lot of bitcoin logos on the internet. and began to study on their own, but still not really clever.

I already forget about that. Grin Maybe I know it from google and start to search how to earn Bitcoin. I never ask to someone or to friends, because they do not know anything about making money. I do not have friend who want to earn money, they just want to play games and have fun.

And time has pass, I continue learning through local forum online in my country. They talk about trading and how to earn Bitcoin easily. One of them told the people that we can earn Bitcoin from this forum. A internatinal forum that has simple and old interface. Bitcointalk start to introduce me how to earn Bitcoin and I keep learning about Bitcoin from it. I really like this forum because it give us many information about BTC.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: