Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:26:20 AM

I first heard about bitcoins from a friend of mine who used to research a lot about technology n stuff, so he was overly optimistic about bitcoin in 2011 and then the price rose in 2013 so I also decided to look into bitcoin and did some research and brought at the highs of that time and when the price fell, I got panicked and sold whatever I had, now When I think about that time I laugh thinking that how foolish I was at that time to sort bitcoins at that time when I should have brought more of it.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:02:11 AM

Last year first heard about bitcoin from my friend. 1st time iam don't trust bitcoin! but when i search in internet then iam know about bitcoin.

iam thankfull for my friend who share about bitcoin with me.  Cheesy

This is great whenever I read that people are sharing their knowledge and experience about bitcoins with others and are ready to help them in order to earn good money with bitcoins. Such people are blessed who have friends that are introducing those bitcoins for their better lives.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

I heard it at symbianize.com, I have an account back again there and there had been a great deal of customers interested in faucets, so I experimented with but I located it unexciting and later I uncover that it can also be utilized in gambling, so that desire me and until now I am nevertheless gambling with bitcoins.
My story is somehow different from yours but the common we both had is unexciting. My friend used to tell me about bitcoins every time, I didn’t believed in this charismatic attribute of producing more money out of bitcoins so easily. Then I got evidences and now I am earning enough.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:20:49 AM

I heard it at symbianize.com, I have an account back again there and there had been a great deal of customers interested in faucets, so I experimented with but I located it unexciting and later I uncover that it can also be utilized in gambling, so that desire me and until now I am nevertheless gambling with bitcoins.
My story is somehow different from yours but the common we both had is unexciting. My friend used to tell me about bitcoins every time, I didn’t believed in this charismatic attribute of producing more money out of bitcoins so easily. Then I got evidences and now I am earning enough.
Good thing eventually you get interested and you have to thank your friend as he keep attracting you to believe.
There are great ways to make money here and if you are just working as a low rank employee who does not really receive a good income
then bitcoin is always the answer, you can explore and when you master the art of making money you'll fall in love with it.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

I was searching for a homebased online job  in facebook and all I can see are bitcoin sites of captchas and hyips.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

I was searching for a homebased online job  in facebook and all I can see are bitcoin sites of captchas and hyips.

I was doing the same thing. I even tried in typing captcha just to earn small amount of satoshi. And I got tired because I don't see any improvement in my balance after how many days of working on it. I was really wasting my time  that it made me realize that I need to stop this and look for another way to earn big amount of bitcoin. Actually, I was badly depressed those times because I earn nothing.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:21:08 PM

Personally i first heard bitcoin while friend chatting with his family, there was my initial curiosity and started by searching on search engines and finally i found this forum

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

I first learned about bitcoin through a personal friend, but in the first place there is dough on my mind, if it is a scam or something for now i am a bigginer with this and looking to be a part of it.,   Smiley

csrampure

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

In year 2016 on  scam site digideal2u which accepts bitcoin as payment Roll Eyes
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

I heard it back in 2011 where in there was a huge hype of mining Bitcoin using GPU's and there were numerous facebook groups where they posted they rigs and also had many tutorials for other to follow or even customize their rigs in order to work better.

I heard bitcoin in my classmates they really seems to be happy when they arr talking about bitcoin before and I seems not to care believing before that bitcoin is a scam, illegal or whatever I might be wasting my time if Im going to try it and then I saw them exchanging money for their parts in bounties my bad cause I immediately just this kind of valuable system instead of trying, now I am slowly learning and earning here as well.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:13:58 PM

Last year first heard about bitcoin from my friend. 1st time iam don't trust bitcoin! but when i search in internet then iam know about bitcoin.

iam thankfull for my friend who share about bitcoin with me.  Cheesy

This is great whenever I read that people are sharing their knowledge and experience about bitcoins with others and are ready to help them in order to earn good money with bitcoins. Such people are blessed who have friends that are introducing those bitcoins for their better lives.
I am blessed in this regard. There was my friend who usually talk about bitcoin every other day. I was so frustrated to know about what it is. Then he introduced me with this campaigning and now I am giving him treat every other month for getting handsome payments over my hard work. So friends are better who introduce you to a chance.
Hk009

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:31 PM

From my dearest friend. First time he told me about Bitcoin, I didn't ınderstand anything at all. But after a while some things about Bitcoin drew my attention and here I am.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

From my dearest friend. First time he told me about Bitcoin, I didn't ınderstand anything at all. But after a while some things about Bitcoin drew my attention and here I am.
Same way bro, My friend tell me to use bitcoin but I didnt understand anything same as you. But after seeing my friends profit in bitcoin , I started to think how he earn a very large amount of money and try to use bitcoin. Today we are both earning bitcoins and I am very thankful to him that He taught me how to use bitcoin.
marukochanx3

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:55:42 PM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

i hear from my online game friend 2 mounth ago , but i dont know how can get bitcoin from BTT forum , and I tried to does not matter to my friend , but 1 mounth ago my friend show me the payment proof from bitcoin , and i very curious.
when i ask he , he telling me about bounty and how to get bitcoin from participate bounty and yesterday i trying to learn to follow him but he tell i must have a 30 activity for joining a bounty because an ICO rules. yeah i can start to got activity with a good post but me always need a more knowledge about cryptocurrency and other bitcoin discussion because knowledge is important for us.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Egayerm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

First I heard bitcoin is now 2017. My friend explained that he was getting money in bulitcoin but I did not believe it was just a scam. But I made a mistake because I found out that it was not true that I thought bitcoin was a scam. Many prove that bitcoin is true.So now I'm earning bitcoins and I'm thankful to him because he taught me.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

The first time I found out about bitcoin was from google, when I was looking for something and I accidentally found bitcoin and I was curious to find it hard to learn, but after continuing to find out about bitcoin I started to like it until now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pcgm

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:33:42 AM

Through a friend, he was looking for any alternative to be able to overcome hiself, he started as a moderator of a betting page; the truth I do not know if it was the boss or someone who was betting but, someone gift him 0.1
After that, btc fever started.   Grin
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:04:45 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard all about Bitcoin is to my friends who are business minded and they are talking about it but hten one part of their conversation catches my attention and that is I could get money from it.At first,I dont believe yet because I have this mindset that if it is online business then it is a scam but Bitcoin made me wrong because it makes be believe that not all online business are scam.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:49:52 AM

A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
That’s nice if your friend shared his knowledge with you about bitcoins and suggested you working for bitcoins and the good thing is that you at least investigated about bitcoins yourself. You are at the right place if you really want to earn bitcoins. Bitcoins are definitely going to make you feel proud of your decision soon.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

In my experience, I first heard bitcoin to my best friend. But I ignored what He mentioned about it, then after a couple of weeks due to my curiosity I decide to do some research in bitcoin in google then I found out that bitcoin was s currency but only digital but convertible into a real cash/money.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: