Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?  (Read 91270 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

I know Bitcoin from a Friend, Said from bitcoin we can earn extra money, After he taught how to find Bitcoin using Cloud Mining free since then I know Bitcoin
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

I heard about bitcoin in some of my co-employees a few months ago,they invite to join but I decline because for me it's sound scam,but I convince and interested when  one of my friends educate me properly how it work.So I found out that you can earn money through doing some activities here bitcoin and now i already joined in a signatures campaign which youi can earn bitcoin.

So without the signature campaign I guessyih wouldn't have been interested? I think there's misconception and misinformation out there and that's what a lot of people feed in to join because they just don't want to learn to use Bitcoin but want to earn some money and thus leads them to spam around.

Actually most of them are not thinking this way, many of my friends want to get this coin but they do not knoe how to take part on signature campaign here because most of the campaigns are needed to be full member above and their payout is pretty good, mean while if they know nothing about bitcoin how can they even make a quality post? This will only lead their account to be banned. That is why they said it is impossible, and most of them do not even want to take some money out to do their trading here because they scare to lose it. I do not think it is really hard to earn 0.001 per day or may be 0.01 btc per day from trading. And this must be good amount if you accumulated for each month
innocent_one

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

Well to be honest it does not have a good story behind it, I heard it from my friend a year ago , he told about Bitcoin and Bitcointalk and how he earns money by being the part of signature campaigns.
For my part I did some research on Bitcoin and found out how big this whole Bitcoin thing was , I saw many ways to earn Bitcoin like faucets, gambling,and then I found this forum.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

In the news of course. I remember that was in the second half of 2012, but I forgot on what website it was. A British website probably, possibly the BBC. I wish I had bought some BTC right away.

Well it different from my experience , I heard bitcoin from my classmates and they are trying convince me to enter this to try my fortume to become financially stable but I refuse the chance and one day I saw them giving the money that they have work hard and that time it gives me the idea that I should try too, I shouldnt rely on my speculation that this aint true that I cant be profitable here, and now I am slowly taking the opportunity to came true and start to build a contruct my own goals.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:55:54 PM

I first heard about bitcoins from my friend. She's doing an online job and she receives bitcoins as salary. She introduced it to our group and told us its an easy money. We did click and pay at first then one of our friends did gambling and later on discovered trading and that's how it all started.
lagracia

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:48:46 PM

I don't know more about bitcoins but I am already reading more about it. I heard it first 2 years ago from my schoolmates who knew about programming, they say bitcoins is type of monetary system which can be converted and exhanged to dollars and alike. It can also be fit with underground web.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:09:06 AM

First time I heard about BTC in 2013 from a friend who was interested in mining. At that time it looked weird idea and sitting in a bar we discussed that mining might not cover electricity bills. LOL!!!
I wish I knew anything more about its potential  Smiley
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:37:59 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend. In that time, i experienced financial problem that i need to earn money for myself. My friend recommend me to earn bitcoin and generate my own money. At first i didnt believe him but then soon i realized that i need money so that i tried it. Today, im earning a small amount of bitcoin but someday i know i can earn a lot of bitcoin.
That is alike story I have been into I have same fantastic friend who always talked about bitcoin, day and night. I was so irritated and then finally I got to know about it and I found it more than amazing to get into it and earn some handsome amount. Like you said, we all hope someday we all will be rich enough to not see the price tags during shopping.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:56:14 AM

I first heard about Bitcoin is from the news. I remembered that day , Chineses are pumping the price of Bitcoin from 400$ into 1000$ in 1 week, then the price is back to 400$ like the start. I think it's the first whale in the world that mark the history of crypto currency. At that moment, i was thinking about buy some VGA cards to mining Bitcoin at my home and it costs about 2000$ for each miner. But finally i didn't do it and one year ago, i started my Bitcoin's career with faucets ( micro earning).
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
First i heard about bitcoin is to my bestfriend that have a rank acitivity here actually he buy anythin that they want now becuase they collect a lot of coin so i hope i'll collect a lot of coin like him and become rich like others by using bitcoin.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

During 2015 I heard from my friend That time I didn't show any interest towards Bitcoin. I regret now.I forget it. I met my old friend last month he once again introduce me Bitcoin and I decide not to miss this opportunity and now responding in this forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:26:50 AM

Reading through a number of these posts, I find it very interesting that the vast majority of people here on the forum found out about bitcoin either from friends or family.  Not too many people seem to be saying that they heard about it on the news first.  I'm a little surprised, as bitcoin became quite widely publicized back in 2013.  But I guess that goes to show how powerful word-of-mouth can be.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

Reading through a number of these posts, I find it very interesting that the vast majority of people here on the forum found out about bitcoin either from friends or family.  Not too many people seem to be saying that they heard about it on the news first.  I'm a little surprised, as bitcoin became quite widely publicized back in 2013.  But I guess that goes to show how powerful word-of-mouth can be.

I admire those people that are able to know bitcoin way back on 2013 or even earlier because on that time I'm doing nothing in my life and I just keep on having fun with my pleasures. But good thing that I came to know bitcoin way back earlier 2015 and my friend has told me on how he's earning with bitcoin and I thought he's a crazy one because I never heard what bitcoin is but upon realizing bitcoin is real.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:05:13 AM

i heard it from my cousin and his girlfriend he discuss it to me and i got curious about Bitcoin. now i join BTC hope i can earn money from here .
The first time I heard about bitcoin was from my best friend. He made a big profit from bitcoin and I wanted to be like him. He helped me a lot, telling me specifically about bitcoin and how to make a profit from it.

My friend also told me about how much he profited from bitcoin. He introduced me to this forum and told me more about what bitcoin was. Through this forum, I found out more about bitcoin such as mining and trading. It surprised me so much because my friend earned so much over the past year, along with that I was amazed by how fast the price of bitcoin was increasing. He has and inspired me and this encouraged me to earn bitcoins as well.

Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

The first time I heard it was in Facebook. I was a member of group that is all about homebased online jobs. It was all about captchas and pyramiding scheme. I saw some people posting about captchas that pays in btc and then that moment I knew that it's value is hundred of dollars on that time.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

i first heard bitcoins last month because a friend of mine taught me about bitcoin and how does it work and i tried it first on doing a bitcoin faucet at first i thought that theres no way to earn much bitcoin rather than a faucet until i search and found out bitcointalk forum in google so i tried to join and found out many oppurtunity here available if you want to earn bitcoins and also other coins.
RenzAranez

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:27:07 AM

I've heard about it from my best friend. At first i was not that interested about it but when i found out that he is earning through this, that was the time that i have decided to conduct some research about bitcoin. Since my best friend have already make a profit from bitcoin i don't think that this a scam anymore. I got interested of how he earn from bitcoin and he referred my to this forum.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

I heard it at symbianize.com, I have an account back again there and there had been a great deal of customers interested in faucets, so I experimented with but I located it unexciting and later I uncover that it can also be utilized in gambling, so that desire me and until now I am nevertheless gambling with bitcoins.
My story is somehow different from yours but the common we both had is unexciting. My friend used to tell me about bitcoins every time, I didn’t believed in this charismatic attribute of producing more money out of bitcoins so easily. Then I got evidences and now I am earning enough.
You must be very much thankful to your friend now. I came to know about Bitcoin in a very surprising way. Our instructor was delivering a lecture in a class and all of us a sudden he asked that whether any of us know about Digital currency. He then told us about this and I found it very much interesting. Now, I’m making a good amount of earning from this.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:29:28 PM

Way back 2014 when bitcoin is only at 38k (php value) I learn it cause there is so many ads about it. I do many captha and play some gamble with bitcoin .But I don't know what is alt coin is. But now I have many coins because of the shit coins that they call or alt coins because I earn because of its project and signature campaign.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

I heard about it while searching for a way to exchange my PSC to Paypal (or something like that) which lead me to this forum and this was on the start of 2014 however I wasn't really interested , but with time ... I found my self on videos about Bitcoin on YouTube while I was Youtubing something about Paypal then I got interested and here I'm . Grin

Heard about bitcoin from a friend and that also told about this community.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: