Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:52:11 AM

-[ANN]- Some info and upates  Grin

Just wanted to give another update, since I've gotten approval from the developer to release him as the new core dev, and I would like to list the other devs and core team members, and what is currently going on as far as I can without disrupting what we have going on that must remain secret for the moment. So, here goes...

**also@altsheets - about my new private cloud, that is in a temp location on one of my slowest  hosts, I'm going to be moving it shortly and it should function a lot better. For now though, it will have to be dealt with at the slow speeds. I should have it up on the new host within the next day or so. Thanks! I haven't checked to find your modifications, but if you put them there, thank you!

So, here's the list of the current team, and what is going on that I can release information on. There is a lot more going on that I cannot talk about quite yet, as we have a very specific release structure in mind and don't want to cause panic buys and things of that nature... here goes...

Core developer / main developer - DCCT - As you all know, DCCT has been with us since the very beginning of the coin, and has done some amazing things for BURST, including one of the best miners ever. He is now helping us by becoming the official core dev, main developer for BURST.

AT development - fuse (fusecavator, would like to be known as 'fuse') and vbcs - These two are truly awesome. Fuse came to us with some great pointers, and has already implemented the changes he suggested to the code, and will be put into the next release of BURST wallet. vbcs as you all know has been around since day one as well, and since the CF I started for him was a success, has made him very happy, and he agreed to work with BURST continually as part of the team, we are very happy to have him as he is a fantastic dev. Fuse, though new, is also a fantastic dev and we've grown already tremendously fond of him, we know that these two will make wonderful things together! We're truly honored to have them!

Graphics - clepto.design - I have found a designer that is a personal friend of mine, and started him a company which I will be posting a temporary page for soon on clepto.design. We've decided he will be a tremendous help with graphics. We thank him for what he has done so far that people will see shortly, and we know he will be a great asset in the future!

Wallet development / GUI - daWallet - daWallet has already proven himself to be a massively beneficial member to the BURST team, and has been extremely valuable and trustworthy. he has made BURST MUCH easier to use with his Windows GUI, and continually releases updates. He is also currently working on ANDROID DEVELOPMENT!

Mobile / Droid - daWallet / Kleinstein / kartojal - We haven't seen Klein or Kart around in a minute, but we do believe they are not gone, and we do know that daWallet has a small team under him that will also be doing mobile dev and android stuff.

GPU miner dev / GPU implementations / core assistance - luxe - luxe has proven himself to be extremely valuable with GPU miner release and much more, he is also currently helping dcct with core dev. We are extremely proud to have him on our team. We think he will continue to prove himself a fantastic dev and great asset to the team!

Infrastructure / VMWare / Development of foundations - haitch and crowetic - haitch is a great infrastructure dev who is also a good friend of mine, we both work together to continually make the core of the infrastructure that runs many BURST services better, and will continue to do so. Haitch is a better code reader than I am, but I'm getting there. I'm also working on DNS and domain info for BURST, and SSL and soforth, with haitch. We'll continually make things better from the ground up!

Miner development - luxe and Blago - I've already explained luxe, so now I will explain Blago. Blago has been around for quite some  time and has proven himself not only the most awesome of miner devs, but also, the most Russian! heh. We love blago and are very pleased to have him as part of our team! Thank you blago!

there are more, random devs, who we haven't seen in a while, but we believe will still be part of the team... cryo, googs, catbref, and cheester to name a few. But this is the active team above. Thanks!

We also have a lawyer, a CPA, and a marketing master which we will remain nameless for the moment. As well as much more. Stay tuned!

I have also started another CF for the payment of our wonderful team, please donate what you can and keep the core of BURST strong and growing!Thanks!

https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/atcrowdfund.html

I like the new core team squad. Sounds nice.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:56:03 AM

The new team looks awesome ! Thanks to them.
Thanks crowetic, that was exactly what I was expecting when I wanted some more informations about the team; we know where the team is going now.
Keep up the good work Smiley
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 10:51:35 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 11:18:47 AM by Turn0ff

-[ANN]- Some info and upates  Grin

Just wanted to give another update, since I've gotten approval from the developer to release him as the new core dev, and I would like to list the other devs and core team members, and what is currently going on as far as I can without disrupting what we have going on that must remain secret for the moment. So, here goes...

**also@altsheets - about my new private cloud, that is in a temp location on one of my slowest  hosts, I'm going to be moving it shortly and it should function a lot better. For now though, it will have to be dealt with at the slow speeds. I should have it up on the new host within the next day or so. Thanks! I haven't checked to find your modifications, but if you put them there, thank you!

So, here's the list of the current team, and what is going on that I can release information on. There is a lot more going on that I cannot talk about quite yet, as we have a very specific release structure in mind and don't want to cause panic buys and things of that nature... here goes...

Core developer / main developer - DCCT - As you all know, DCCT has been with us since the very beginning of the coin, and has done some amazing things for BURST, including one of the best miners ever. He is now helping us by becoming the official core dev, main developer for BURST.

AT development - fuse (fusecavator, would like to be known as 'fuse') and vbcs - These two are truly awesome. Fuse came to us with some great pointers, and has already implemented the changes he suggested to the code, and will be put into the next release of BURST wallet. vbcs as you all know has been around since day one as well, and since the CF I started for him was a success, has made him very happy, and he agreed to work with BURST continually as part of the team, we are very happy to have him as he is a fantastic dev. Fuse, though new, is also a fantastic dev and we've grown already tremendously fond of him, we know that these two will make wonderful things together! We're truly honored to have them!

Graphics - clepto.design - I have found a designer that is a personal friend of mine, and started him a company which I will be posting a temporary page for soon on clepto.design. We've decided he will be a tremendous help with graphics. We thank him for what he has done so far that people will see shortly, and we know he will be a great asset in the future!

Wallet development / GUI - daWallet - daWallet has already proven himself to be a massively beneficial member to the BURST team, and has been extremely valuable and trustworthy. he has made BURST MUCH easier to use with his Windows GUI, and continually releases updates. He is also currently working on ANDROID DEVELOPMENT!

Mobile / Droid - daWallet / Kleinstein / kartojal - We haven't seen Klein or Kart around in a minute, but we do believe they are not gone, and we do know that daWallet has a small team under him that will also be doing mobile dev and android stuff.

GPU miner dev / GPU implementations / core assistance - luxe - luxe has proven himself to be extremely valuable with GPU miner release and much more, he is also currently helping dcct with core dev. We are extremely proud to have him on our team. We think he will continue to prove himself a fantastic dev and great asset to the team!

Infrastructure / VMWare / Development of foundations - haitch and crowetic - haitch is a great infrastructure dev who is also a good friend of mine, we both work together to continually make the core of the infrastructure that runs many BURST services better, and will continue to do so. Haitch is a better code reader than I am, but I'm getting there. I'm also working on DNS and domain info for BURST, and SSL and soforth, with haitch. We'll continually make things better from the ground up!

Miner development - luxe and Blago - I've already explained luxe, so now I will explain Blago. Blago has been around for quite some  time and has proven himself not only the most awesome of miner devs, but also, the most Russian! heh. We love blago and are very pleased to have him as part of our team! Thank you blago!

there are more, random devs, who we haven't seen in a while, but we believe will still be part of the team... cryo, googs, catbref, and cheester to name a few. But this is the active team above. Thanks!

We also have a lawyer, a CPA, and a marketing master which we will remain nameless for the moment. As well as much more. Stay tuned!

I have also started another CF for the payment of our wonderful team, please donate what you can and keep the core of BURST strong and growing!Thanks!

https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/atcrowdfund.html

Amazing Smiley But please, a PR along with the post really should be written and e-mail to the crypto sites. Great news shouldn't stay only here Smiley

EDIT

With no Press Release, let's try to get it picked up on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/status/719482522116165632
https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/status/719483933491073024

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 03:42:12 PM by altsheets

webwallet atcrowdfund.html or localhost atcrowdfund.html --> Active
--> ChainCountDown

"Let's have @altsheets ChainCountDown server ported to BURST"

looked over the page, not 100% sure on what it does

Thanks for asking.

Let us look at a concrete example: "What is this useful for?"

Preparations:
  • I am running my crowdfunding now (local, web) so that everyone can give a little bit, thanks. ...
  • With the getAccountATs (local, web) I can find out the ...
  • "nextBlock":221414  - which is (probably) the end block of my campaign

Now that I know that BURST block 221414 -and let's say ChainCountDown were already ported- ...

... I create a countdown image URL like

http://altsheets.ddns.net:8888/burst/221414.png   or
http://altsheets.ddns.net:8888/burst/221414.png?heading=crowdfund-me   or
http://altsheets.ddns.net:8888/burst/221414.png?font=Furore   or
http://altsheets.ddns.net:8888/burst/221414.png?color=939597&bgcolor=282C2F

and that creates an image similar to this one:

The cool thing obviously is ... that when you reload this page in a few hours ... that the image will be an updated one (Ctrl-Shift-Reload).
It is a toy, yes. But it's actually useful for crowdfunding campaigns, hardfork announcements, dividends payment dates, voting, etc.
- whenever you want to put emphasis on a certain moment in TIME, and in a cryptocurrency appropriate way.

TL;DR:

A blockchain aware countdown image server.

but I like BURST development so I donated you 50k

Thanks a lot. That is much appreciated.

Happy to accept it ... as a little reimbursement for all the overhead I have had
with getting to know, documenting, and helping to improve your system.
If anyone else wants to reward me for that, please also donate to my
Giveback-License address    BURST-ESVR-L2WJ-NT3Y-BWM6V. Thx.

And the campaign is finally running now - as you had requested ...

You are welcome to start a Crowdfund. Exactly for this situation we made it possible! ...

crowdfunding: "Let's have @altsheets ChainCountDown server ported to BURST"

--> now ... whoever wants to contribute ... feel free to pledge a litte:

Thx  

Wink

You can decide NOW if you want me to discontinue to contribute to BURST, or not.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

Wasn't there a template for Press Releases before with the logo...? Crowe's post is so substantial it could be turned into a PR in 15min, but would be great if it had that BURST header.

Anyone have it? I can try to put something together if I get it.

With all due respect that you have a lot to do, but if there more news are coming, this is the time to establish connection with reporters and sites Smiley

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

https://block.burstcoin.info/ might need a restart. Searching is either very slow, or doesn't work at all.
And direct access leads to zero.

(How) can I search http://burstcoin.biz/blocks for addresses?

Is there a 3rd one?

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 04:08:38 PM

https://block.burstcoin.info/ might need a restart. Searching is either very slow, or doesn't work at all.
Is there a 3rd one?
On burstcoin.biz you can search for account description (Like FrilledFish), Address (BURST-1234-1234....) or numeric ID in the search bar. If you wanted a direct path to an address, you need to enter http://burstcoin.biz/address/NUMERIC-ID

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:32:59 PM

Blago you did a great job with the new miner version and support was out of this world!

If you are new like me remember that you have to add passphrases.txt to your miner file.
When you want to try solo mining.

The only real problem I have with this version is when you set "show winner" to true in the
config file. The miner crashes after an hour or so. When it set to false it runs till ya stop it!

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

I have stopped the mining of Burst. It is not managable for the small miner. One of the fine things from Burst was that the common man could mine without big invest in hardware. This time is over. You must make now minimum €1000,-  investment in Harddisks to get a reasonable amount of Burst. Sorry, the project had failed.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:49:54 PM

Wasn't there a template for Press Releases before with the logo...? Crowe's post is so substantial it could be turned into a PR in 15min, but would be great if it had that BURST header.

With all due respect that you have a lot to do, but if there more news are coming, this is the time to establish connection with reporters and sites Smiley

here you go... Have fun!

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/Tw6K1dD5EO9wKIb

Edit: Just made some changes to the contact info, so please use after 1:00PM Pacific time. Well, 12:57. Thanks!

This template is just the marketplace PR doc, so just delete the info in the middle and re-use the template, that's the best I've got at the moment.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:53:20 PM

I have stopped the mining of Burst. It is not managable for the small miner. One of the fine things from Burst was that the common man could mine without big invest in hardware. This time is over. You must make now minimum €1000,-  investment in Harddisks to get a reasonable amount of Burst. Sorry, the project had failed.

This is not true, simple issue, there just aren't enough pools right now, we're working on this, so stay tuned.

The network is much smaller than it was previously and it was worth it then to mine, so it will be worth it for a long time to come, please don't spread  FUD like this. Especially considering you're incorrect in EVERY aspect. Simply don't know what the issues are. We are working on the REAL issues, and none of what you mentioned are any of them. FYI.

We ARE aware of some issues relating to the smaller miners, for now I highly suggest moving OFF my pool, I know, a strange suggestion, but it's true, move off ninja, right now ninja is forced to focus on the support for larger guys because of how things are, but we're working on an overall solution therein.

So, it's not BURST, it's just the pool situation which is an issue, and trust me, we're working on it.

But I wouldn't suggest stopping mining, BURST has done nothing compared to what it will soon price wise, I think any extra BURST you can get is going to massively benefit you in the near future. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 07:54:50 PM

Is there a 3rd one?

We are also aware of the issues in the blockex, and working on them as well, right now we're doing a lot of core work and many other project development, but I AM aware of these other things and doing all I can to keep it all in line...

Just know it is being handled. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:16:09 PM

I have stopped the mining of Burst. It is not managable for the small miner. One of the fine things from Burst was that the common man could mine without big invest in hardware. This time is over. You must make now minimum €1000,-  investment in Harddisks to get a reasonable amount of Burst. Sorry, the project had failed.

This is not true, simple issue, there just aren't enough pools right now, we're working on this, so stay tuned.
We ARE aware of some issues relating to the smaller miners, for now I highly suggest moving OFF my pool, I know, a strange suggestion, but it's true, move off ninja, right now ninja is forced to focus on the support for larger guys because of how things are, but we're working on an overall solution therein
So, it's not BURST, it's just the pool situation which is an issue, and trust me, we're working on it.

But I wouldn't suggest stopping mining, BURST has done nothing compared to what it will soon price wise, I think any extra BURST you can get is going to massively benefit you in the near future. Thanks!

OK I wil give it a try at another pool.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:09:59 PM

We ARE aware of some issues relating to the smaller miners, for now I highly suggest moving OFF my pool, I know, a strange suggestion, but it's true, move off ninja, right now ninja is forced to focus on the support for larger guys because of how things are, but we're working on an overall solution therein.

Can you please quantify what is a small miner and explain why they will be better off on a Pool other than ninja?

Thanks

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 10:14:35 PM

You can get stuff from other places than your local computer store. I've got around 100tb & only bought some USB-hubs. I got a pile of disk that is not connected as I lack connections.

Learn to beg from your friends - every damn one has old disks to offer. Not too big, but if you lucky you get an old PC too.

Learn to steal Wink Very effective Cheesy

Intrude a data centre - very cheap!

Main point: you do have to spend a lot of money at all.

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 10:18:31 PM

The network is much smaller than it was previously and it was worth it then to mine, so it will be worth it for a long time to come, please don't spread  FUD like this. Especially considering you're incorrect in EVERY aspect. Simply don't know what the issues are. We are working on the REAL issues, and none of what you mentioned are any of them. FYI.

Can you elaborate a bit?

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 10:24:13 PM

here you go... Have fun!

Edit: Just made some changes to the contact info, so please use after 1:00PM Pacific time. Well, 12:57. Thanks!

This template is just the marketplace PR doc, so just delete the info in the middle and re-use the template, that's the best I've got at the moment.

I'm on it Smiley Will need some proof-reader later.

I'll try to keep it short

Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:36:32 PM

Someone is highly manipulating the market.

Let me explain :

This is Poloniex address : BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3

Some people have been trading ethereum maybe. So you should know the "accumulator". Guess what ? We have the Burst accumulator version :
BURST-QR5K-FFHZ-3RCD-9SL7T

7 days ago, on the 5 April, 21 million Burst coins had been deposited at Poloniex.
Oh wait ... 5 April, this is exactly the day when the steady Burst steady rise became uncontrolled. Or I should say, higly manipulated by some ... "investors" ?

So, after the pump from the 6 April, this "whale", "accumulator", "investor" ? is pushing the price down. Firstly, he put a sell wall heighest than 20 BTC at @100 sat and caused the free fall to 70 sat.
Since then, he is playing with sell walls and the price keep going down. I wasn't there in time today to see why the price felt to 42 sat, but I had the time to see that he pulled his walls from 90-100 sat to 70 sat which caused the fall, then fastly removed them.

Now, I'm wondering, who is this guy ? It is such a whale. The biggest Burst accumulator, is surely known by some person of the burst communities. If we look at his buys, we clearly see that this guy is around since 2014. Moreover, what does he want ? Cheapest Burst ? This sounds crazy as I don't really see peoples buying the dip and this mean that he isn't. What is the strategy behind this ?

Xavier.
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:28:32 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 01:11:37 AM by Turn0ff

here you go... Have fun!

I'm on it Smiley Will need some proof-reader later.

I'll try to keep it short

Written but not read. Need proof-reading and editing.

Please, no longer than 2 pages.

WORD
https://mega.nz/#!hhAQkIZY!iTvo4kGHDa-LfQnJJIge9FANhwjjyIqXQYrisPGcq3E

PDF
https://mega.nz/#!oopyWRYK!JCM8Vm7i-dsk3qCI0E79RH0OHKE2L1E7SAucZEmI6e4

Please, send the edited/corrected version somehow to me and I try to make the best of it. Possibly posted the 12th.

...took three hours to understand mega... You will need the whole URL.

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 05:57:44 AM

Has any native speaker had time to look at the PR..? I'd need the help before distributing it.  Smiley

Just some community work  Kiss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: