Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pinballdude

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:28:33 AM

I have stopped the mining of Burst. It is not managable for the small miner. One of the fine things from Burst was that the common man could mine without big invest in hardware. This time is over. You must make now minimum €1000,-  investment in Harddisks to get a reasonable amount of Burst. Sorry, the project had failed.

You can mine spare GBs on an already turned on computer without spending hardly any extra power or money or bandwidth. That's the best ROI as there is nearly no cost, except perhaps a watt extra due to some extra disk activity.  If you buy harddisks, the ROI is lower of course, because you have to earn to pay back the cost of the harddisk. If you also buy a computer, then you have to pay off extra power and the computer as well.   So i'd say the small miners are the ones who get the most %age wise return on investment.

The only difference is time. You could argue that each extra TB set to mine cost less and less of your time to set up. Everything else seem to favor the smaller miners, who can mine on equipment they already have, and already have turned on.

My experience is that you have to set off some time tweaking things when you reach 20 to 30 TB per computer. That's more time for big miners. Also big miners have to make sure things run with a good uptime, as downtime cost a lot of burst, so you tend to spend more time making sure systems are online and working well.

If the burst price is low, and you are impatient, it might be easier just to buy burst, and help with the advancement of the coin ecosystem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:50:22 AM

In my continuing attempt to make the coin even safer, and get me a longterm burst income stream, and of course to protect my largish burst holdings, i have purchased more disk space and will be adding 8TB in the following days. Almost 10% enlargement of my plot size. That should bring me up to a little over 93TB burst plots. Difficulty as of writing is 289467.

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:02:05 AM

I have stopped the mining of Burst. It is not managable for the small miner. One of the fine things from Burst was that the common man could mine without big invest in hardware. This time is over. You must make now minimum €1000,-  investment in Harddisks to get a reasonable amount of Burst. Sorry, the project had failed.

You can mine spare GBs on an already turned on computer without spending hardly any extra power or money or bandwidth. That's the best ROI as there is nearly no cost, except perhaps a watt extra due to some extra disk activity.  If you buy harddisks, the ROI is lower of course, because you have to earn to pay back the cost of the harddisk. If you also buy a computer, then you have to pay off extra power and the computer as well.   So i'd say the small miners are the ones who get the most %age wise return on investment.

The only difference is time. You could argue that each extra TB set to mine cost less and less of your time to set up. Everything else seem to favor the smaller miners, who can mine on equipment they already have, and already have turned on.

My experience is that you have to set off some time tweaking things when you reach 20 to 30 TB per computer. That's more time for big miners. Also big miners have to make sure things run with a good uptime, as downtime cost a lot of burst, so you tend to spend more time making sure systems are online and working well.

If the burst price is low, and you are impatient, it might be easier just to buy burst, and help with the advancement of the coin ecosystem

I am aware of the fact that it cost you hardly nothing to get some Burstcoins without the need to purchase extra Harddisk. I mined on Burstninja and with my laptop and 1,1Tb plotsize i gathered about 350Burst/day. But the last 2 weeks was that devaluated to 70-90 Burstcoins. 80 burstcoin against the low price of 50-70 sat is too low for me. It is better to join a signature ad-campaign and buy the Burstcoin. Smiley. This night i have tried an other pool and was back at my normal level of 350 Burstcoins. Only the Blago miner stops working unexpected now and then.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 09:52:37 AM

I have stopped the mining of Burst. It is not managable for the small miner. One of the fine things from Burst was that the common man could mine without big invest in hardware. This time is over. You must make now minimum €1000,-  investment in Harddisks to get a reasonable amount of Burst. Sorry, the project had failed.

You can mine spare GBs on an already turned on computer without spending hardly any extra power or money or bandwidth. That's the best ROI as there is nearly no cost, except perhaps a watt extra due to some extra disk activity.  If you buy harddisks, the ROI is lower of course, because you have to earn to pay back the cost of the harddisk. If you also buy a computer, then you have to pay off extra power and the computer as well.   So i'd say the small miners are the ones who get the most %age wise return on investment.

I am aware of the fact that it cost you hardly nothing to get some Burstcoins without the need to purchase extra Harddisk. I mined on Burstninja and with my laptop and 1,1Tb plotsize i gathered about 350Burst/day. But the last 2 weeks was that devaluated to 70-90 Burstcoins. 80 burstcoin against the low price of 50-70 sat is too low for me. It is better to join a signature ad-campaign and buy the Burstcoin. Smiley. This night i have tried an other pool and was back at my normal level of 350 Burstcoins. Only the Blago miner stops working unexpected now and then.

As I've mentioned, right now ninja is undergoing quite a few changes and growing pains, the pool currently runs a massive portion of the network which we are trying to lower. Yes, that's right, lower.

But, because of the increased amount of power, the pool is (in its current condition) not able to handle the increase in power without modifications to some settings.

These settings forced the pool to be more catered to the larger miners, as they are more the ones there making the coin anyway, and the pool IMO has been catered to bigger miners since the beginning.

However, I've got a few changes in mind that I'm going to be trying (with current setup just changing settings) that I think will make a difference again, but I'm not 100% on that...

THIS, is the reason we're basically having the code rewritten, we've found a large portion of the code, which is great, and should also allow for us to release a copy of the pool as previously mentioned, for other pool owners. We are also going to be starting a copy of the pool in its current form with modifiable settings and configuration, but not including the new improvements we're going to be adding within the next version, and we will give this version that I will call (Version 1) out to public. At which time, they can make setting changes, tweak payout system, and fee, to their liking.

We will also be running another copy of the pool, Version 1, on another of our servers in haitch's cluster, and likely starting another asset just like ByteEnt from said pool. Keeping with what works, if you will. ByteEnt is by far the most successful BURST asset, and thus making another built with the same team just on another set of our servers, thus diversifying the network from the single pool and getting the power back more spread out, is a good idea. I think.

There are Many other things in mind, that I will slowly but surely be giving people information on.

For all of you wishing to turn said information into a press release, be my guest, but I myself and the team is not quite ready to be doing things in an official fashion of that nature, quite yet. But yes, we do have those types of plans, and more.

The scope of the things we're going to be doing is HUGE, and you'll slowly begin to see the direction our minds work, and what the things are that we're doing, are going to do for people, and betterment of the world. Yes, the world. No, I do not think I'm over-estimating, and no, these are not things that are impossible. Yes, they may make me seem a bit like a rambling madman on the side of the road, but that really hasn't ever bothered me, now  has it? Wink

No, this is not directly correlated to projects just under ME, and no, it is not directly correlated to anything un-awesome. Yes, to those of you who don't really understand half the shit I ramble about, it means the stuff is going to be awesome. No, I will not give you more information because you think you're special. lol. But you ARE special. Because there's no one like you in the whole wide world. Just like momma always said.

Regardless, I believe I'm fully off track now, and I'll dismount... But my overall goal for this post is to say...

1. pool being fixed. new version to be implemented with fixes for speed, and various other things. Including hopefully, the long awaited front end.

2. Current version of ninja is to be labelled Version 1. This pool will hopefully in one way or another here (if we managed to find a fully built copy of the code) be given out to the public, and will be started up on another pool with another asset clone of ByteEnt.

3. The newer version of the code, will be run on a couple different pools, one of which will be a beta, or something like this... not fully decided.

4. If you're a smaller miner, for the moment, and likely into the future, ninja original is going to be more large-miner focused, the newer pool will be more middle-small miner focused, based on tuning of the configuration and whatnot.
[/b]

That's about it I think.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 12:26:39 PM

Only little more than a day left for a successful crowdfund but the Android App is 95% ready for the first release.

Also small contributions are welcome.

https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/atcrowdfund.html

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:13:50 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 02:25:50 PM by altsheets

Thanks a lot, FrilledShark. What a nickname  Wink

... (How) can I search http://burstcoin.biz/blocks for addresses? ...
On burstcoin.biz you can search for account description (Like FrilledFish), Address (BURST-1234-1234....) or numeric ID in the search bar.
Ah, I see.

I had clicked on "Block explorer" - and then on http://burstcoin.biz/blocks did not know what to do.

Yes, you are right, now I could find my BURST- address.
Thanks.

UI/UX issue: Perhaps put that sentence "search for account description (Like FrilledFish), Address (BURST-1234-1234....) or numeric ID (11354274569428296567) into the search field at the top left" - or put another search field onto the page http://burstcoin.biz/blocks

If you wanted a direct path to an address, you need to enter http://burstcoin.biz/address/NUMERIC-ID
GTK.

Until now I did not know my numeric id, though. I suggest you/whoever enables the RS-id too, it's not difficult
--> http://burstcoin.biz/address/BURST-ESVR-L2WJ-NT3Y-BWM6V

https://block.burstcoin.info/ might need a restart. Searching is either very slow, or doesn't work at all.
And direct access leads to zero. ...
We are also aware of the issues in the blockex, and working on them as well, right now we're doing a lot of core work and many other project development, but I AM aware of these other things and doing all I can to keep it all in line...
Just know it is being handled. Thanks!

A simple restart might do the trick though, because days ago it worked fine.

> we're doing a lot of core work
Very good.

Perhaps then ...
you could elect one place on the web, where all issues, feature requests, non-critical problems, ideas, etc.
are collected. Then whenever there is funding/time/team, that DB can be used a source for inspiration.

Perhaps simply create an empty github repo for that purpose.
Write a few lines of explanations, and link to its "issues" function.

HTH :-)

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

Only little more than a day left for a successful crowdfund but the Android App is 95% ready for the first release.

What happens if not 100% are reached?

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:44:20 PM

What happens if not 100% are reached?

Funds are reimbursed to the pledgees

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:53:34 PM

I kicked another 150K in - hopefully the community can get this funded!

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:55:17 PM

I pledged 25k  Smiley Keep up the good work!
callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:03:02 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 09:15:40 PM by callmejack

I am still not sure wether I have mentioned this design idea in the old announcement thread or not.
Regarding the pool situation I think the time has come to think about a sort of distributed pool design which is only coordinated from a central instance.

Most of the amount of work a pool has to do is to verify the received shares to calculate the reslulting deadlines.
Set the fact that miners can do this work instead of the pool there has only to be some sort of verification.

If we look at the pool like a p2p network it is possible to let miners verify the shares for other miners before the pool actually verifies them on its own.
This design requires to add some additional logic into the miners for the pool but may cut down the cpu costs for verifying shares in time to almost 0 since the pool servers would only require to test the submitted share deadlines which have a chance to mine the block (the others get verified by the miners of the pool).

I know this requires some coding and testing but in the end this enables to scale almost as much as bandwidth allows.

To explain this design a bit more in detail you can think of these behaviours as examples:

minerA finds a deadline and submits it to the pool --> the pool dispatches this for verification to 3 random miners --> the random miners decline or confirm and the deadline gets accepted

minerA finds a deadline and submits it to the pool --> the pool dispatches this for verification to 3 random miners --> a timeout (eg. 20 seconds) happens without answer and the pool verifies the deadline on its own

minerA submits a deadline which could find a block --> the pool verifies it on its own and submits the block to the network

the main development which is required would be to design the backend, a protocol to transmit the workloads and the miner integration.

most of this should already exist and only the distributed deadline verification would have to be added.

The nice part of this design is that the miners may also receive a stake of the pool fees for the verification work they do.
I have not played with numbers yet but this means that even small miners can benefit from large miners and it allows to count in even high deadlines (eg. <50m seconds).

Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 09:17:53 PM

Wasn't there a template for Press Releases before with the logo...? Crowe's post is so substantial it could be turned into a PR in 15min, but would be great if it had that BURST header.

Anyone have it? I can try to put something together if I get it.

With all due respect that you have a lot to do, but if there more news are coming, this is the time to establish connection with reporters and sites Smiley

here you go... Have fun!

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/Tw6K1dD5EO9wKIb

Edit: Just made some changes to the contact info, so please use after 1:00PM Pacific time. Well, 12:57. Thanks!

This template is just the marketplace PR doc, so just delete the info in the middle and re-use the template, that's the best I've got at the moment.

I'm on it Smiley Will need some proof-reader later.

I'll try to keep it short

Written but not read. Need proof-reading and editing.

Please, no longer than 2 pages.

WORD
https://mega.nz/#!hhAQkIZY!iTvo4kGHDa-LfQnJJIge9FANhwjjyIqXQYrisPGcq3E

PDF
https://mega.nz/#!oopyWRYK!JCM8Vm7i-dsk3qCI0E79RH0OHKE2L1E7SAucZEmI6e4

Please, send the edited/corrected version somehow to me and I try to make the best of it. Possibly posted the 12th.

...took three hours to understand mega... You will need the whole URL.

Has anyone helped? I'm sending out it out anyways otherwise, with the errors...  Embarrassed

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:33:44 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 09:50:11 PM by callmejack

Wasn't there a template for Press Releases before with the logo...? Crowe's post is so substantial it could be turned into a PR in 15min, but would be great if it had that BURST header.

Anyone have it? I can try to put something together if I get it.

With all due respect that you have a lot to do, but if there more news are coming, this is the time to establish connection with reporters and sites Smiley

here you go... Have fun!

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/Tw6K1dD5EO9wKIb

Edit: Just made some changes to the contact info, so please use after 1:00PM Pacific time. Well, 12:57. Thanks!

This template is just the marketplace PR doc, so just delete the info in the middle and re-use the template, that's the best I've got at the moment.

I'm on it Smiley Will need some proof-reader later.

I'll try to keep it short

Written but not read. Need proof-reading and editing.

Please, no longer than 2 pages.

WORD
https://mega.nz/#!hhAQkIZY!iTvo4kGHDa-LfQnJJIge9FANhwjjyIqXQYrisPGcq3E

PDF
https://mega.nz/#!oopyWRYK!JCM8Vm7i-dsk3qCI0E79RH0OHKE2L1E7SAucZEmI6e4

Please, send the edited/corrected version somehow to me and I try to make the best of it. Possibly posted the 12th.

...took three hours to understand mega... You will need the whole URL.

Has anyone helped? I'm sending out it out anyways otherwise, with the errors...  Embarrassed

quick and dirty, would be better to have some commas replaced by points but this requires more time (changed words are underlined; mod the reply out when not needed anymore):

BURST has been launched in August 2014, so much happened the first year. However, the main developer
BurstDev (burstcoin on https://bitcointalk.org) slowly disappeared from the Dev-areas of BURST without
leaving much notice. Even though miners stayed loyal, something has to be done to keep up the
development!

It sounds more dramatic than it was. Day by day, people started to understand something had to be
done. A new (with some guys from the early days) a DevTeam had to be created. At an early stage
crowetic was pro-active, working to create what was needed with some other guys.

One important step to this, although if it seemed small, was building a new Announcement Thread (ANN) at
https://bitcointalk.org.
1 The old one had grown to over 1,200 pages; to be fair, it did have an enormous
amount of knowledge but it is totally unorganized and therefore it is very hard to find what you are looking for. In
addition, the Devs at the time were also unable to edit the Opening Post (OP) of the old thread, making
it quickly outdated. The new thread is a great success with less spam and relevant posts. The old thread
became like a reference library to new.

Behind the scenes, work to recruit new, improved and dedicated developers for BURST took some time.
However, today, the DevTeam was presented at the new ANN-thread at https://bitcointalk.org. Let’s
present them, some new, some familiar and some old faces (or should we say “nicks”).

As you all know, DCCT has been with us since the very beginning of the BURST, and has done some
amazing things for the coin, community and software, including one of the best miners ever for linux. He
is now helping us by becoming the official core dev, the main developer for BURST.

fuse (fusecavator, would like to be known as 'fuse') and vbcs are truly awesome. Fuse came to us with
some great topics, and has already implemented his suggested changes into the code, and these will be
put into the next release of the BURST wallet. vbcs, as you all know, has been around since day one as
well. He is happy since a Crowdfunding started for him was a success and he agreed to work with
BURST continually as part of the team. We are very lucky to have him as he is a fantastic developer. Fuse,
though new, is also a fantastic Dev and we've grown already tremendously fond of him, we know that
these two will make wonderful things together! We're truly honored to have them!

page 1 is reviewed  Wink

clepto.design is a personal friend of crowetic, who helped him to get his company started which will be posting
a temporary page soon on clepto.design. We've decided he will be a tremendous help with graphics.
We thank him for what he has done so far which people will see shortly. we know he will be a great
asset in the future!

daWallet has already proven himself to be a massively beneficial member to the BURST team, and has
been extremely valuable and trustworthy. he has made BURST MUCH easier to use with his Windows
GUI, and continually released updates. He is also currently working on ANDROID DEVELOPMENT!

daWallet / Kleinstein / kartojal - We haven't seen Klein or Kart around for some time, but we do believe
they are not gone, and we do know that daWallet has a small team under him that will also do
mobile development and android stuff.

luxe has proven himself to be extremely valuable with his GPU miner release and much more, he is also
currently helping dcct with core dev. We are extremely proud to have him on our team. We think he will
continue to prove himself as a fantastic dev and great asset to the team!

As luxe already has been discussed, it’s time for Blago. He has been around for quite some time and
has proven himself not only to be the most awesome of miner developer, but also, the most Russian! We love
Blago and are very pleased to have him as part of our team - Thank you Blago!

In the context of BURST development, there are more, random Devs, who we haven't seen in a while
but believe will still be part of the team. cryo, googs, catbref, and cheester to name a few. Above is
the active team above. We also have a lawyer, a CPA, and a marketing master which we will remain
nameless for the moment.

Stay tuned to BURST, the hard-disk minable crypto not far to celebrate two years of low-energy, secure,
decentralized and suitable mining! For the future, we have much more to enjoy – wait & see.

thats all for now but more revising may be good

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 10:02:23 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 07:02:04 PM by crowetic

lots of stuff about the PR

mind if I give it a shot? Please, if you would, run ALL PR by me, I feel like I'm a decent editor, let me know what you think of this...

Going to also add the projects and other devs, so please give me a little time before anyone posts this. Thanks!

-------------------------------BURST development PR 4.12.16 - Talk about a BIG UPDATE!

BURST, a crypto 2.0 platform, was launched in August 2014. The platform brought with it many exciting things launched at the same time, including world firsts in HDD mining, and AT functionality. The coin also became the first coin in the world (in combination with QORA,) to do a cross-blockchain coin transfer. Soon after release, though, the anonymous lead dev disappeared without notice. There was a brief period of slowness, followed by a community takeover by crowetic and the core team. This was when the coin really started to get some deserved notice!

A new ANN page was released, updated information posted, and the team was slowly chosen very carefully, with honor, trust, and vision as key components within that choosing.

Working very diligently behind the scenes, the team continued to build upon the great name of BURST, and developed fantastic tools, including a Windows GUI wallet/plotter/miner, and a GPU powered plotter and miner, both speeding up the plotting/mining process, and making the coin much easier to use overall.

Soon after this development had been completed, a developer that had been with the team since the very beginning of the coin, releasing one of the best open source miners, decided to become the lead developer, bringing much excitement to the community. This developer's name is DCCT.

Automated Transactions, being a very large and awesome feature for the flourishing coin, needed development as well... crowetic formed a successful crowdfund campaign (within the BURST CF system via ATs) and funded a total of 3.8 million BURST to acquire the help of vbcs, QORA's main coder, and a world class AT developer. Also during this time, a new member joined the team by the name of fusecavator (AKA just 'fuse' as he prefers) bringing yet another world-class member to the BURST core team, and another fantastic AT coder (naturally understanding the complex assembly based language, fuse was extremely valuable from the get!)

The other current projects within the BURST team that are public include:

-Android wallet with extra features
-New core version with speed enhancements and much more TBA
-A few community projects and assets from ByteEnt will also be announced a release date
-Continual GUI updates
-Continual GPU plotting and mining updates
-More low-power-mining developments

BURST's other developers include:

Blago - Miner dev
luxe - GPU and mining
haitch - infrastructure and base development
crowetic - infrastructure, team management, web development and marketing
(marketing company) - currently un-named new marketing company has been hired for future
daWallet - GUI and Windows wallet and mobile wallet development
DCCT - core development / main dev
fuse - AT dev
vbcs - AT dev and QORA collaboration integrations
clepto.design - new design company started by crowetic and company
crowetic.tech - new company in formation by crowetic and company
Kartojal - currently AFK
Kleinstein - currently AFK
catbref - currently AFK

other members are being considered and actively pursued for their extreme skill!

The core team of BURST continually grows in strength and ambition, as well as diversity. The team contains some of the best and brightest in their respective fields from all over the world, and this is expected to continue. There are many truly groundbreaking ideas on the way for this innovative and Bitcoin-superior-2.0 coin, it is highly suggested to keep an eye on this BURSTing rocket!

We fully expect BURST to be a competitor to the top 10 of all coins in the near future, and think it extremely wise to pay attention to the releases of this bright and forward-thinking team!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:50:54 AM

lots of stuff about the PR

mind if I give it a shot? Please, if you would, run ALL PR by me, I feel like I'm a decent editor, let me know what you think of this...

Going to also add the projects and other devs, so please give me a little time before anyone posts this. Thanks!

-------------------------------BURST development PR 4.12.16 - Talk about a BIG UPDATE!

BURST, a crypto 2.0 platform, was launched in August 2014. The platform brought with it many exciting things launched at the same time, including world firsts in HDD mining, and AT functionality. The coin also became the first coin in the world (in combination with QORA,) to do a cross-blockchain coin transfer. Soon after release, though, the anonymous lead dev disappeared without notice. There was a brief period of slowness, followed by a community takeover by crowetic and the core team. This was when the coin really started to get some deserved notice!

A new ANN page was released, updated information posted, and the team was slowly chosen very carefully, with honor, trust, and vision as key components within that choosing.

Working very diligently behind the scenes, the team continued to build upon the great name of BURST, and developed fantastic tools, including a Windows GUI wallet/plotter/miner, and a GPU powered plotter and miner, both speeding up the plotting/mining process, and making the coin much easier to use overall.

Soon after this development had been completed, a developer that had been with the team since the very beginning of the coin, releasing one of the best open source miners, decided to become the lead developer, bringing much excitement to the community. This developer's name is DCCT.

Automated Transactions, being a very large and awesome feature for the flourishing coin, needed development as well... crowetic formed a successful crowdfund campaign (within the BURST CF system via ATs) and funded a total of 3.8 million BURST to acquire the help of vbcs, QORA's main coder, and a world class AT developer. Also during this time, a new member joined the team by the name of fusecavator (AKA just 'fuse' as he prefers) bringing yet another world-class member to the BURST core team, and another fantastic AT coder (naturally understanding the complex assembly based language, fuse was extremely valuable from the get!)

The other current projects within the BURST team that are public include:

-Android wallet with extra features
-New core version with speed enhancements and much more TBA
-A few community projects and assets from ByteEnt will also be announced a release date
-Continual GUI updates
-Continual GPU plotting and mining updates
-More low-power-mining developments

BURST's other developers include:

Blago - Miner dev
luxe - GPU and mining
haitch - infrastructure and base development
crowetic - infrastructure, team management, web development and marketing
(marketing company) - currently un-named new marketing company has been hired for future
daWallet - GUI and Windows wallet and mobile wallet development
DCCT - core development / main dev
fuse - AT dev
vbcs - AT dev and QORA collaboration integrations
clepto.design - new design company started by crowetic and company
crowetic.tech - new company in formation by crowetic and company
Kartojal - currently AFK
Kleinstein - currently AFK
catbref - currently AFK

other members are being considered and actively pursued for their extreme skill!

The core team of BURST continually grows in strength and ambition, as well as diversity. The team contains some of the best and brightest in their respective fields from all over the world, and this is expected to continue. There are many truly groundbreaking ideas on the way for this innovative and Bitcoin-superior-2.0 coin, it is highly suggested to keep an eye on this BURSTing rocket!

We fully expect BURST to be a competitor to the top 10 of all coins in the near future, and think it extremely wise to pay attention to the releases of this bright and forward-thinking team!

I would like to thank you for the hard work u have made for Burst. Keep it up!
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:41:36 AM

Thank a lot, crowe and callmejack! I think I'll go with crowe's, it covers more aspects and also fits on one page (I think). It looks better than the one I started and callmejack improved.

The original one could be use on the homepage with a bit more info of each person (as now) or linked to in the one we'll send out.

Will start with Twitter but then hunt e-mail addresses to crypto sites.

Thanks again!

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:51:11 AM

Is DEV v2. pool back online?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:57:27 PM

In daWallet's burst client for windows v0.2.3, in the crowdfunding section, the button you must press to execute the search is hidden by the text line where you specify what to search for. I can imagine that this prevents some people from actually finding projects they want to support. It would be nice if pressing the return key on the keyboard would execute the search as well.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:11:01 PM

One of our angels just donated me another 1.2 million to finish this funding. I will be putting it to the CF here shortly. Cheesy

THANKS ANGEL!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 04:11:53 PM

Is DEV v2. pool back online?

I think haitch has finished the work with the ninja clone, and we'll be launching another pool very soon based off it Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: