Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132650 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:01:22 PM

until I won't get any urgent and emergency need of money. I will never sell my bitcoin. because I am a believer of bitcoin. I am here in bitcoin for a long time and I know the good things in bitcoin...

That is what every bitcoiner would like to do i guess unless they are planning to use their coins for buying something like me.
I'm planning to buy a bike with my bitcoins when i reach the amount, so recently earning and accumulating bitcoins and waiting for them to reach the amount that i can use to buy a bike for myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:52:48 PM

nice strategy dude.
me too, we must have believe at the coin we have.
when the price is going down, it like a ball. it will be up again.
of course it is really important to believe in bitcoins at the moment if you want to make reasonable profit with it
yeah you have to believe that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again. so I think you do not need to panic when the price falls. keep calm and do not be overly concerned

Not sure whether price will rise in coming months or not but in long term it will surely go higher as there will many new companies that will start using bitcoin which will help in taking price higher.

yeah we should have to keep in mind that bitcoin is now attracting each and every company for their benefit and with that in the coming future the demand will be increased much higher and the value will also increase much higher and we will get the profit which we are expecting.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:47:19 AM

nice strategy dude.
of course it is really important to believe in bitcoins at the moment if you want to make reasonable profit with it
yeah you have to believe that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again. so I think you do not need to panic when the price falls. keep calm and do not be overly concerned

Not sure whether price will rise in coming months or not but in long term it will surely go higher as there will many new companies that will start using bitcoin which will help in taking price higher.

yeah we should have to keep in mind that bitcoin is now attracting each and every company for their benefit and with that in the coming future the demand will be increased much higher and the value will also increase much higher and we will get the profit which we are expecting.

That is really an exciting event that is going to happen in the near future and once these big companies are going to adopt bitcoins and going to trust with it. For sure they are going to invest big amount of $ into it. That is going to make a movement in the price of bitcoin. And for those who are holding some bitcoins for sure they are going to get good profit.

Adoption is  the key for the bitcoin to increase or move its price up, as you said big companies would definitely buy bitcoins  and  would accumulate large volume of supply then for sure the price would be affected because of  the  supply and demand law.  Profits would be normal especially to  those who bought bitcoin in a cheap price.

elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:01:16 AM

that is nice to hear that you are going to sell all of your coins are you ready to make allot of loss because as you can see the price hasnt rise allot so i think that you have allot of loss.
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:33:14 AM

If you are not going to sell any coin why are you holding bitcoins than also if the price wil hit the 10.000 p.bitcoin you also dont want to sell your bitcoins or than you are going to consider about it or not.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:49:13 AM

Old thread but yeah I would've done the same, they always rise again as been proven. Maybe they won't reach their peak anymore but who knows right..
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:28:24 PM

that is nice to hear that you are going to sell all of your coins are you ready to make allot of loss because as you can see the price hasnt rise allot so i think that you have allot of loss.
or the price can just go down and you will not manage to make any profit out of it then, i think i would never sell any of my coins either
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:33:57 PM

people should read the thread instead of only the title. at that time the price was going down and thus he would never sell his coins in such a situation. that doesn't mean he would never ever sell anything.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:18:39 PM

people should read the thread instead of only the title. at that time the price was going down and thus he would never sell his coins in such a situation. that doesn't mean he would never ever sell anything.

That's right... This is the reason why we call this place as full of spammy posts, because people don't read the things down and just start talking baseless things...
Even I ain't gonna sell anything out of my stack unless I feel comfortable to get out with bitcoins, as the price seems too much less...

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:32:46 AM

Altcoins investment are showing to be a good and easy way to be  milionaire or double your wallet size, one thing is sure these days several altcoins being pumped and showing potencial to grow more. This is the right time and show all that invest into altcoins for the medium long period may bring great results, as the daily traders.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:08:44 AM

Altcoins investment are showing to be a good and easy way to be  milionaire or double your wallet size, one thing is sure these days several altcoins being pumped and showing potencial to grow more. This is the right time and show all that invest into altcoins for the medium long period may bring great results, as the daily traders.
You have a point, some altcoin may  really give you some decent profits especially when you are a trader either you do long or short trades. These coins would possibly  make you millionaire if you keep those potential coins  for a long time then  suddenly rose up in the future then its better to save rather than spending them actively.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:46:47 AM

nice strategy dude.

That is really an exciting event that is going to happen in the near future and once these big companies are going to adopt bitcoins and going to trust with it. For sure they are going to invest big amount of $ into it. That is going to make a movement in the price of bitcoin. And for those who are holding some bitcoins for sure they are going to get good profit.

Adoption is  the key for the bitcoin to increase or move its price up, as you said big companies would definitely buy bitcoins  and  would accumulate large volume of supply then for sure the price would be affected because of  the  supply and demand law.  Profits would be normal especially to  those who bought bitcoin in a cheap price.

Well we are been waiting for this price increase that is why we are allocating some bitcoins in our cold storage and not totally holding it all. Because if we are just going to hold it all that is not going to help the adoption of bitcoin in the bitcoin economy. But if we want to help the adoption of bitcoin then we are going to contribute in it and going to use some of our bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:15:41 AM

You have a point, some altcoin may  really give you some decent profits especially when you are a trader either you do long or short trades. These coins would possibly  make you millionaire if you keep those potential coins  for a long time then  suddenly rose up in the future then its better to save rather than spending them actively.

It depends on the current price trend situation of a given alts so just take part of every possible movements.

Like what happen to OP, the speculation are rising in his mind back then if what he must do to his coins. So depends on the current price movement, he decided not to sell his coins for the moment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:56:34 AM

If you are not going to sell any coin why are you holding bitcoins than also if the price wil hit the 10.000 p.bitcoin you also dont want to sell your bitcoins or than you are going to consider about it or not.
I think everyone has a price target they want to get. maybe you have a target of $ 10k but I was confident until whenever you're not going to get that price?
I think the target price is very likely to happen is the price of $ 1,000. maybe you will get the price it was a few years away
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:16:11 AM

I'm not gonna sell any coin if the price is not pass in my appetite all the coins that i keep i will sell it depending on the price. I want to earn more profit if i gonna sell my coin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:24:38 AM

I think everyone has a price target they want to get. maybe you have a target of $ 10k but I was confident until whenever you're not going to get that price?
I think the target price is very likely to happen is the price of $ 1,000. maybe you will get the price it was a few years away

Sometimes too much price target will just lead for an extension of people to wait again for another price hype while those who able to take advantage of the price rally benefited and mostly earned most.

There are lots of price rally that will happen before, if ever, the price will reached $10,000. People who do such take advantage of those lots of price fluctuations will have more earnings than those people who wait for 10 or more years to wait for the $10,000 price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:12:13 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

i think it is smart to don't sell them now when price is not so large, it is only 450$ and there will be halving in July this year so price will rise even more, maybe to 1000$

and everyone shouldn't sell their coins when price is small because if they will, they will lose money they could get by selling them later, so it would be really bad idea to sell them now
Yes like he said that's smart once in the future it will be 1k each or even higher and that will be the time to sell i think peak was already like 800 euro few months ago and now its back down to 500.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:33:52 PM

yeah, people who are selling right now are going to lose some big money for sure, i would definitely not be selling coins right now in order not to lose money
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:16:36 PM

yeah, people who are selling right now are going to lose some big money for sure, i would definitely not be selling coins right now in order not to lose money

The bitcoin price is quite low at the moment. So I stop using the bitcoin and have bought some to replenish my stock.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:22:34 PM

People who have bought their coins at $350-450 level can afford to sell even at this stage as with current price they are still making profits and there is nothing wrong in doing it.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: